JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Live for the Groove (inst ver.)

Author Topic: [TEAM B | NGT48] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread  (Read 916287 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM B] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread
« Reply #1940 on: December 28, 2013, 02:02:30 PM »
Questions:
① Who are the members who the closest to you
② Who are the members who you respect the most
③ Who are the member who you consider as a rival
④ Who are the members who you admire like an older sister (you love like a younger sister)
⑤ Who are the members who you push the most

Kashiwagi Yuki

① Katayama Haruka-chan
② Takahashi Minami-chan.
③ There is not whom in particular.
④ Younger sister: Yokoyama Yui
⑤ I’m pushing all the members who interested me. laughs

http://girls48.tumblr.com/post/71405617079/the-questionnaire-of-akb48-center-members

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1941 on: December 31, 2013, 03:59:23 PM »
Kouhaku 2013

c 佐藤貴

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1942 on: December 31, 2013, 08:28:54 PM »
Yukirin performed "Birthday Wedding" on CDTV Countdown Special. Mayuyu introduced Yukirin at 3:28.

Backup on Youku (Yukirin only)
[超清]AKB48 柏木由紀-Birthday wedding CDTVスペシャル—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 08:38:50 PM by Seigus »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1943 on: January 02, 2014, 01:53:33 PM »
MaYuki

Gif credit n77yang

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1944 on: January 04, 2014, 02:20:17 PM »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1945 on: January 05, 2014, 02:54:09 PM »
Hello, Yukirin the Kagoshima ambassador! Gotta love the double Yukirin at the end of the video :wub:

Source: http://mirukago.com/

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1946 on: January 11, 2014, 02:01:38 PM »
Someone put together a video of Yukirin saying "以上、お天気でした。" (Ijou, otenki deshita.) in her Hiruobi weather forecasts in 2013. It's interesting to see how her hairstyle changed over time (and track the position of that fringe :lol:).

2013年 柏木由纪 【 以上、お天気でした。】 总集篇—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

New Yukirin clear file up on AKB48 Cafe&Shops Online: http://akb48cafeshopsonline.com/shopdetail/000000002064/257/008/Y/page1/order/
Price: 500 yen

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 02:33:07 PM by Seigus »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #1947 on: January 14, 2014, 11:51:07 AM »
New Yukirin dishes at the AKB48 Cafe in Akiba:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1948 on: January 14, 2014, 12:46:29 PM »
AKB Yukirin announces her own supervised menu, “I want Mayuyu to eat this”

人気アイドルグループ・AKB48の柏木由紀が14日、東京・秋葉原のAKB48カフェで行われた『ゆきりん監修“鹿児島コラボメニュー”』販売開始イベントに出席した。地元・鹿児島県とコラボした『鹿児島照りゆき丼』など4品を発表した柏木は、食べさせたいメンバーに「同期の渡辺麻友ちゃん」を挙げ「意外とお肉とかご飯を食べるので、まゆゆに食べさせたい」と語った。
Kashiwagi Yuki from the popular idol group AKB48 appeared at the launch event of 『Yukirin-supervised “Kagoshima Collaboration Menu”』 held at AKB48 Cafe, Akihabara, Tokyo on 14th. Kashiwagi, who announced 4 dishes in the menu collaborated with her hometown - Kagoshima Prefecture such as “Kagoshima Teriyuki Donburi”, mentioned “Watanabe Mayu-chan from the same generation with me” as the member who she wants her to eat the dish. “Surprisingly she loves eating meat and rice, so I want Mayuyu to eat it”, she said.

今年の抱負を聞かれた柏木は、3月に東京・国立競技場で初の単独公演を控えていることから「まずは国立を成功させたい」と気合十分。個人としては「音楽をもっと勉強して皆さんに響くような歌を届けたい」と目標を掲げた。
When asked about her ambition this year, Kashiwagi talked about the upcoming AKB-only concert at National Stadium Tokyo on March “First, I want the concert at Kokuritsu to be success”, full of spirit. As for her solo work, she pointed out her goal “I want to study more about music and give everyone songs that can resonate with them”.

2年目を迎えた薩摩大使として「いろいろなことをPRしたい」と意気込んだ柏木は「HKTメンバーが(鹿児島で)コンサートやるらしいので、さっしー(指原莉乃)もいるので、おいしいものや観光名所を教えてあげたい」と笑顔を見せていた。
With her 2nd year as the Satsuma ambassador, Kashiwagi enthusiastically said “I want to PR a lot of things”. “I heard that HKT members are going to do a concert (at Kagoshima), and Sasshi (Sashihara Rino) will be there, so I want to tell them about delicious food and attractions there”, she said showing her smile.

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/73295584947/akb-yukirin-announces-her-own-supervised-menu-i-want
Kashiwagi Yuki recommends her hometown’s “Kagoshima TeriYuki Donburi” to Watanabe Mayu

柏木由紀 故郷の「鹿児島照りゆき丼」を渡辺麻友に勧める
Kashiwagi Yuki recommends her hometown’s “Kagoshima TeriYuki Donburi” to Watanabe Mayu

*I think it’s supposedly teriyaki donburi, because Yukirin added her name into the dish’s name to PR it.

鹿児島県をPRする薩摩大使のAKB48メンバー、柏木由紀(22)が14日、東京・秋葉原のAKB48カフェ&ショップで同店と故郷、鹿児島県のコラボメニューの発表会を行った。
AKB48 member who is also the Satsuma Ambassador that PR Kagoshima Prefecture, Kashiwagi Yuki (22) held the presentation event for the collaboration menu between Kagoshima Prefecture and AKB48 Cafe & Shop, at the same store, Akihabara, Tokyo on 14th.

柏木が自ら監修し、同県産赤鶏を使った「鹿児島照りゆき丼」(1000円)などメニュー4品が、15日から2月13日まで期間限定販売。
Supervised by Kashiwagi herself, the menu with 4 dishes such as “Kagoshima TeriYuki Donburi” (1000 Yen) using her hometown’s specialty red chicken, will be on sale limited from 15th to February 13th.

食べてほしいメンバーを聞かれると、同期で仲良しの渡辺麻友(19)を挙げ、「まゆゆはお肉とご飯が大好き。どんぶりで食べてもらいたい」とまゆゆの肉食な一面を明かした。今年の目標については「音楽をもっと勉強して、みなさんに響く歌を歌いたい」と誓った。
When asked about the member she wants her to eat it, she points out Watanabe Mayu (19) who is from the same generation and close to her. “Mayuyu loves meat and rice. I want her to eat donburi”, she revealed Mayuyu’s love-eating-meat side. About her goal this year, she vowed “I want to study more about music and give everyone songs that can resonate with them”.

(Source: Yahoo! Japan)

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/73296230005/kashiwagi-yuki-recommends-her-hometowns-kagoshima

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1949 on: January 14, 2014, 03:04:13 PM »
New Yukirin dishes at the AKB48 Cafe in Akiba
I swear that egg cracked me up (pun not intended) :rofl:

Anyway, here's a photo of all the dishes together!

I was wondering why the names of the dishes (except the rice bowl) say "Yukirin Dakuma" instead of the usual Yukirin Daruma that we all know and love. After looking at this straight-up picture, I realise the jelly, roll cake and sandwich are given ears and made to look like kuma which means bear in Japanese. That's my guess, at least. Whatever it is, they look too adorable to be eaten! :panic:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1950 on: January 15, 2014, 08:47:14 PM »
AKB48's Kashiwagi Yuki wants Mayuyu to eat her "Teriyuki Don"

AKB48's Kashiwagi Yuki attended the press conference for "AKB48 Cafe and Shop 'Kagoshima Collaboration Menu' Directed by Yukirin" event at the AKB48 Cafe & Shop in Akihabara, Tokyo.

In order to to raise awareness for the food and charms of Kagoshima Prefecture, "Yukirin" Kashiwagi, a Kagoshima native who is currently the Ambassador for Satsuma, Kagoshima, has produced a special "Kagoshima collaboration menu" to be sold at the AKB Cafe&Shop in Akihabara, Namba and Hakata starting from January 15, 2014.

During the press conference, Kashiwagi introduced the menu she had produced herself to the press. "The 'Kagoshima Teriyuki Don' is a Chicken Teriyaki Don featuring an egg based on the character "Yukirin Daruma". The dish also contains onions and okras. I highly recommend this to our male customers." She added that, "I hope those who cannot travel to Kagoshima can try out this dish at our cafe. Among the members, Watanabe Mayu, who joined the group at the same time as me, loves meat, so I want Mayu to also try this 'Teriyuki Don'".

In addition, Kashiwagi also commented on recent events and her goal for the year, "The AKB group will perform at the National Olympic Stadium in March 2014. Making this concert a success is the common goal for all members. For that to happen, I personally want to study music more and sing songs that will touch everyone's hearts."

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/01/akb48s-kashiwagi-yuki-wants-mayuyu-to-eat-her-teriyuki-don

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1951 on: January 16, 2014, 07:35:56 AM »
^
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Saw this screen shot at Mely's tumblr  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

^
The link is to the article quoted above.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1952 on: January 16, 2014, 03:11:36 PM »
New Yukirin dishes at the AKB48 Cafe in Akiba

Official menu from AKB48 Cafe website: http://akb48cafeshops.com/akihabara/cafe
(Click image to enlarge.)

The AKB48 Cafe&Shop Akihabara Blog also blogged about the Kagoshima Collaboration Menu. The post contains descriptions about each dish (Japanese text).
Link: http://ameblo.jp/akb48cafe/entry-11749815174.html

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1953 on: January 16, 2014, 05:00:24 PM »

MJ 2014-01-16

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1954 on: January 17, 2014, 10:16:25 AM »
GIF by akb48gifs

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1955 on: January 17, 2014, 07:27:07 PM »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1956 on: January 18, 2014, 07:12:51 AM »
Official menu from AKB48 Cafe website

According to the info on the top right corner of the menu, it appears that you will get a special Yukirin Kagoshima coaster with every purchase of a Yukirin Kagoshima dish. There are 12 designs in total.

Here are some of them. Photo credit: HIGEOYAJI715

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1957 on: January 18, 2014, 01:43:39 PM »
For people who didn't catch the livestream of AKB48 Kouhaku 2013 just now and are too impatient to wait for the HQ file of the whole show, here's a LQ version of Yukirin Yuuwaku no Garter on Youku!

超清[AKB紅白] 誘惑のガーター 柏木由紀 渡辺美優紀 須田亜香里 —在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1958 on: January 18, 2014, 03:12:50 PM »
that smile  :bleed eyes:

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1959 on: January 18, 2014, 03:25:29 PM »
HQ version of Yuuwaku no Garter at AKB48 Kouhaku 2013 on Youtube. Watch ASAP before it's taken down!

Choice moment captured in gif form by akb48gifs@tumblr

« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 03:32:23 PM by Seigus »

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Pe`z - Live for the Groove (inst ver.)