JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Spica - Russian Roulette

Author Topic: [TEAM B | NGT48] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread  (Read 916209 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: [TEAM B] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread
« Reply #200 on: December 20, 2009, 11:10:46 AM »

Download

Thanks to msx!

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2009, 11:20:38 AM »

How/when you got to know her: When her PB scans got released. I literally didn't know she was part of AKB before that.
My favorite thing(s) about her: She's funny.
My disliked thing(s) about her: Overreacts way too much sometimes
A memorable performance: I still can't answer these.
A moment that made me laugh: Getting hit in the back by Harugon in AKB+10.
A moment that surprised me: When I realized she was already 18, but looked 15.
A picture that I like: http://picroda.jphip.com/akb48/jphip01757.jpg
A video that I like: Gekikarabu!
Other comments: She does exhibit some KY-ness, which befits her name.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 11:46:21 AM by BarrieV »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #202 on: December 20, 2009, 11:46:06 AM »
Kashiwagi Yuki Song Collection Pack!

* Kinjirareta Futari (Team B 1st Stage)
    * Namida no Shounan (Team B 2nd Stage)
    * Senaka Kara Dakishimete (Team B 2nd Stage)
    * Temo demo no namida (Team B 3rd Stage)
    * Kushi Utsushi no CHOCOLATE (Team B 4th Stage)
    * Junai no Cresendo (JCB Hall 2008)
    * Kinjirareta Futari (JCB Hall 2008)

Download

Get to know some of the best vocals in AKB48!  :heart:

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #203 on: December 20, 2009, 04:57:35 PM »
How/when you got to know her: Iromoea nun cosplay.
My favorite thing(s) about her: Her nice girl character.
My disliked thing(s) about her: Her nice girl character (she's not perfect, just really close)
A memorable performance: Temo demo no Namida AX 09
A moment that made me laugh: Her reaction to that Iromoea punishment game (this was what really made me a fan)
A moment that surprised me: Finding out that she was also a Momusu audition reject.
A picture that I like: PB, pic of her in bikini, both hands holding onto something on the roof. Particular because her torso is soooo loooong...
A video that I like: Shukan Spicy Challenge Bruce Lee Beatdown!!!
Other comments: 09 was just a taster for the princess; music video special guest appearance and being captain. 2010 could potentially explode for Yukirin and it's about time!

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #204 on: December 20, 2009, 05:17:26 PM »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2009, 06:04:33 PM »
How/when you got to know her: She's all over the damn place. :lol: I first got to know her with B1, though. She stood out from the beginning.

My favorite thing(s) about her: I guess the number one thing would be her reactions. They are infinitely awesome. Way over the top but that's what makes them great. She is also a great singer and performer. I'm looking forward to seeing what she can do in the new drama. Last but not least, she is hot as hell. :fap I love her super long stomach. It's seriously a Japanese girl version of longcat. XD

My disliked thing(s) about her: Nada.

A memorable performance: Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate rocks my world. It's such a disgusting song and her outfit is almost something I'd associate with a stripper poll. It's AWESOME. :inlove: Still, I don't think any performance could top her in kinjirareta futari. Her and Nakayan nailed that song like I have never seen new idols nail a song before. It was a downright AMAZING performance.

A moment that made me laugh: Oh my God, where do I begin... XD I guess the two funniest moments I saw of Yukirin were on AKBINGO. The first was where they pulled that prank on her with the producer and the falling toupee, then recorded her whispering to MaiMai. :lol: That was great. Next would be her first cooking segment with Sae. I died laughing when I saw her trying to poke holes in an egg with chopsticks. :rofl:

A moment that surprised me: Her weather reports. She can actually be professional and not make funny faces. :lol:

A picture that I like: Perfection. :wub: :inlove: :jerk:

A video that I like: I couldn't find anything I was thinking of on the 'tube, so I'll just go with this one I uploaded. XD

Other comments: This girl kicks all kinds of ass. Period. :heart:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #206 on: December 20, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #207 on: December 20, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »
How/when you got to know her: Even though she was in 1ji and 0ji, I didn’t notice her until the fast food shiritori game. I thought she was kinda annoying at first, but that changed when she said she studied the dictionary. I think it’s great she tried hard to improve herself, even if it is at a random unimportant game. The next step was seeing her in a variety of concerts. Amazing voice, it’s still my favorite voice in AKB. When I re-watched the old 1ji episodes it was cool to see how she would be in the background nodding and reacting to everything :)

My favorite thing(s) about her: Her good girl vibes. She is always so polite and sweet. Her reactions are a result of her being a good girl. She’s so innocent, she’s shocked by even the tiniest thing. I also believe that her reactions are genuine, which what makes it great.
I already mentioned the vocals. Her talking voice is amazingly pleasant to listen to. She’s the perfect weather girl. Finally, she is absolutely gorgeous. I hope she'll keep her hair black.

My disliked thing(s) about her: 1. On a rare occasion she does exaggerate her reactions. She shouldn’t do that. 2. Even though I like her boobs, a part of me wishes she would have never made the PB and would have never did all those magazine shoots. It lead to people who only care about her body instead of finding out what she is really all about. 3. When she is tired the pitch of her voice gets super high. I prefer her warm tones.

A memorable performance: Data already posted it; epic B1 performance with Nayakan.
Secondly, Junai no Cresendo @ JCB Hall. When the crowd goes “Yuuuukirin, Yuuuukirin” that still gives me goose bumps. And of course the Temo Demo and Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate performances. I’m happy she tends to get great stage songs/units.

AKB48 - kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate (Live)

A moment that made me laugh: So many to list... AKBingo dokkiri, when Ijiri kissed her mirror, falling in the water during the ninja episode of AKB48+10, the Iromoea punishment game, spicy food scenes, Bruce Lee scene, all the cooking scenes and she can make some amazing disappointed faces haha. When she promoted her PB during the weather report:

ゆきりん 写真集の発売告知

A moment that surprised me: When that UTB shoot was released and the world was exposed to her perkiness and amazing body.

Secondly, I’m surprised many people actually recognize her talents. I was sure she’d be doomed to being an underdog for life, but people actually support her and she gets picked in senbatsu. Hell, she’s even the team captain and she scored high in the senbatsu election!

A picture that I like: This is one of the ultimate Yuki pics imo:

And I really dig the pics from this shoot:

A video that I like:

Best of Yuki:
[noembed]

[/noembed]
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9uO0zcztUQ&
[/noembed]
[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcOFkmxZ7vk&[/noembed]

[noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7leKuzI3bc&[/noembed]

Other comments:

:heart:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 07:02:34 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: December 20, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »
I actually haven't filled one of these out in awhile, but since it's Yukirin I pretty much have to.

How/when you got to know her: She and Mayuyu were the first two Team B members I knew, mainly because of being in the senbatsu.  I'd have to say the reason she keeps going up in my list of favorites is probably due to BarrieV's consistent pimping of her.

My favorite thing(s) about her:  Her voice is amazing.  She's also absolutely beautiful, and almost always gives off that sweet and innocent vibe.

My disliked thing(s) about her: I can't actually think of anything that I dislike about her.

A memorable performance: Junai no Crescendo at JCB 2008.  Tomo~mi being in it also is a big plus.

A moment that made me laugh: Enter the Dragon

A moment that surprised me: The first time I saw Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate.  It's like the polar opposite of her normal "good girl" image.  I certainly didn't mind, though.
Also, when I found out she had auditioned for Morning Musume.  Well, their loss is AKB48's gain.

A picture that I like:

A video that I like: AKB48 - Junai no Crescendo (Live JCB Hall Concert)

Other comments:  I'd have to say that she's my current #3 member, just behind TomoTomo.

Offline Enjel

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46!!!
« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2009, 01:45:03 AM »
How/when you got to know her: well, one of my friend tell me about her. I never pay attetion to team B, but, I donwload B3... and I really fell in love with her and her beautiful voice <3
My favorite thing(s) about her: Her voice!
My disliked thing(s) about her: She don't have hips!
A memorable performance: Temodemo no namida, all of them
A moment that made me laugh: I dont know... are many moments
A moment that surprised me: the first time I heard her voice  :wub:
A picture that I like:

Other comments:  :bow: :bow:

・梅田彩佳 (♥) ・川村真洋 (♡) ・山田菜々 ・西野七瀬 ・小笠原茉由 ・與儀ケイラtumblr: i ♥ umechan

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2009, 04:50:46 AM »
I ran into this while sorting some pictures and thought this would be cool to share. I was trying to make this an avatar at one point but the size was just a bit too big. XD

So cute. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2009, 11:52:05 AM »
^super cute!  :wub:

My book:

I didn't take a pic of the sig, because I'm worried the flash might fade it  :nervous it looks like this, but mine is in red:

(pic by Zabitan)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2009, 12:13:13 PM »
^ You lucky bastard! :P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

Download

Thanks to msx!

lol, Yuki seems so uncomfortable around her colleagues.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2009, 07:13:27 PM »
Megane:

Hand written blog entry (!):

And merch pimpage:

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #215 on: December 22, 2009, 06:31:18 AM »
she looks really cute in glasses

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #216 on: December 22, 2009, 06:56:25 PM »

Download

Thanks to msx!

(I'm working too much these days for optimal Yuki pimpage  :nervous somebody post some cool stuff!  :lol:)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2009, 07:54:31 PM »

Offline sakurasi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • - Black -
« Reply #218 on: December 22, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »
Yukirin's outfit in UTB 195