JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kirakira

Author Topic: [TEAM B] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread  (Read 1979146 times)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
Re: [TEAM A] MAYUYU ~ The Watanabe Mayu Thread
« Reply #2640 on: May 14, 2013, 03:51:27 PM »
Mayuyu's favorite Takarazuka Hanagumi pose at the end of Kayou-Kyoku broadcast this evening

http://i.imgur.com/lf03xRa.gif

Caps from Kayou-Kyoku 2013-05-14

Vid

Backup

Code: [Select]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2z43_4BHQ

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2641 on: May 14, 2013, 04:06:37 PM »
Montage by tempura noodle

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2642 on: May 14, 2013, 09:03:04 PM »

Here's 130514 AKBINGO! uploaded by smilingsmling

130514 AKBINGO! —在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看

EDIT - ^backup
AKBINGO! ご指名アンサー答えてトーゼン 130514 - デイリーモーション動画

AKBINGO! ご指名アンサー答えてトーゼン 130514

Oshiri Sisters

Quote from: Asheron
A nice little scene from Sayonara Crawl PV of the Oshiri Sisters [:)]

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 02:19:34 AM by YKT »

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #2643 on: May 15, 2013, 05:39:24 AM »
^ I just watched that AKBINGO Episode. Nice episode. One that interesting is they said that Mayu is AKB's ACE.

They use word "Ace" instead of "Center". Wow, it's really big move for Mayu. Ace is in the higher level than center. Though that was just statement but i'm really glad cause there are people that recognise mayu as AKB ace, not just center. Still a lot of things to do to become real AKB's Ace but i always believe Mayu can do it. Let's support Mayu  :)2

Also i like this part, when they showed Mayuyu audition video.

- Young Mayu.. Short hair.. Cute :3
- I like Mayuyu's hair style in this AKBINGO episode, but i think it will be also interesting to see mayu in short hair once again someday.
- Mayu only screams ei.. waa.. waa.. i like her expression  XD

I also like the ending, after she get creamed. She talks with takarazuka(?) style.  XD

32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo
Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2644 on: May 15, 2013, 07:30:28 AM »
^Thanks!  Translation by melyjellybeans

NOTE: I’m translating the entire interview (5 pages). I’ve never translated anything this long before. There’s going to be A LOT of mistakes, but I’m trying my best. Any corrections, comments, suggestions, etc. are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

PART 1

Oshima Yuko x Watanabe Mayu

Queen’s Pride, Challenger’s Determination

Will the alternation of generations happen?

The shining Oshima Yuko, crowned #1 in last year’s AKB48 Sousenkyo, and the next generation’s loud shout, Watanabe Mayu’s top discussion comes to fruition. Two of them who recognize each other, talk

seriously about the direction of AKB48’s 2nd Chapter.

I think Mayuyu’s fixation over her rank has a deep meaning

Watanabe: I’m Shiriri!

Oshima: I’m Oshiriko!

Oshima, Watanabe: We’re the oshiri sisters!

Oshima: ….that kind of nostalgic stories, anime talk or dansou talk are not gonna be here this time (lol)

Seems like they want us to have a “serious talk”

Watanabe: Serious talk!? I might not be very good at that.

Oshima: Mayuyu is like that (lol) But Mayuyu’s serious side, and things like what she thinks about, are what I, and everyone, wants to know. Isn’t it fine once in a while?

Watanabe: Serious talk, okay…..I’ll do it.

Oshima: You want to take the 1st place, right? Sousenkyo.

Watanabe: Waahhh! That all of a sudden?

Oshima: Ahahahaha! Sorry (lol)

Watanabe: Uh, ummm…..To me, Yuko-chan has a huge existence, like an older sister that I can believe in, that kind of existence, but I’ve come this far, so I have thoughts of trying out and knowing how far I can go……

Oshima: That’s good! Mayuyu’s fixation on her rank now is really important, I think.

Watanabe: Saying that makes my heart race.

Oshima: Don’t hesitate at all, it’s better to declare it. An apparent modest approach is something anyone can do. Even if we’re performers, aren’t we doing this in a small group? Mayuyu has to have strong feelings, because by the time you appear you’d absolutely have to do it.

Mayuyu: I somewhat understand that. This year, when I appeared in variety shows and music shows, excluding AKB48 shows, when I had my solo debut, I felt it.

Oshima: When the AKB sousenkyo event started, “Placing ranks within the group is pitiful, but if you separate from AKB a little, you can get ranked everyday. It’s more and more harsh” is what Akimoto-sensei said, and I think that’s true.

Watanabe: Certainly…

Oshima: There are girls who go fuwaa at goals; those girls who don’t have a grip have their own charm, but for me I like girls with a clear goal (lol)

Watanabe: Saying your goal will also make the fans glad.

Oshima: Yeah! Supporting and voting for a girl who says “Any rank is fine” and getting in senbatsu. Of course the girl and the fans will be happy, but there isn’t a brightness, rather, there isn’t a sense of accomplishment together. The place that you aim for, and your feelings, reach your fans. If you look at the side of those who support, that way makes you support you more.

Watanabe: In handshake events, when fans directly say “This year I’ll definitely give you #1” and “Believe in us and try your best” it makes me think that they expect and support me, so I thought I should say “I want to be #1” properly.
http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/50461949066/note-im-translating-the-entire-interview-5

Offline ase___

• CG
  • Member+
  • まゆっぴ〜 ◕‿◕
« Reply #2645 on: May 15, 2013, 03:18:43 PM »
W Watanabe
*from Mirukii's G+
After today Team B Performance Theater no Megami @ TDC

another photo from Mirukii's G+

From Shihori's G+

Look.. who are in the lower right corner?  XD
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 03:59:09 PM by ase___ »

32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo
Watanabe Mayu
ファイト!

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2647 on: May 15, 2013, 05:21:20 PM »
Translation by melyjellybeans

Here's Part 2!

PART 2

Oshima: Yep yep, that’s right (grins)

Watanabe: Why are you grinning?

Oshima: Even Shiriri became adult-like

Watanabe: Yes. I already turned 19.

Oshima: Still in your teens!? (lol)

Things that are understood as a center, and duties that must taken responibility for?

Oshima: Is there anything you’d like to ask me?

Watanabe: What is it~ I too many things to ask….Uhm, when Yuko-chan has worries, how do you solve them? I want to know.

Oshima: U~n. First of all I think of the choices by myself. Then about 3 choices that I can agree with come up concerning each of my worries.

Watanabe: I see…And then?

Oshima: Then I ask a number of people which would be better A B or C. Once I know which choice is the most right from an objective point of view; I use that, and my own feelings to once again go over it, then decide, then do something about it.

Watanabe: Ohh~ (clap)

Oshima: Why are you clapping (lol)

Watanabe: Iya, just as one would expect.

Oshima: I ask a lot of people, but I ask them lightly without saying they’re my worries.

Watanabe: I see. I think I understand.

Oshima: What does Mayuyu do?

Watanabe: I don’t really talk to people like that…I suppose I just settle it by myself.

Oshima: About that, don’t you feel alone? Like not having anyone to consult to.

Watanabe: I do. I do feel alone.

Oshima: Oh so you really felt that way.

Watanabe: I’m constantly always alone….

Oshima: It’s also because of your personality, but it’s also because the feelings of heavy of pressure, and doubts that Mayuyu feels, there isn’t anyone, who is in the same position, that can sympathize with them.

Watanabe: That might be it.

Oshima: Is that solitude a painful solitude? Or is it the kind that has a sense of comfort?

Watanabe: It isn’t painful, but maybe lonely? What is it. Sometimes my heart feels empty. But, since long ago, I’ve always lived that way.

Oshima: So there’s also a path you choose yourself.

Watanabe: Yes. But, when it comes to hobbies, there are a number of people that I get along with and when I talk to them I feel like I forget the time.

Oshima: If it’s about Takarazuka, it’s Kobayashi Marina. If it’s about anime, it’s with Wasamin and stuff.

Watanabe: When I want to talk about good danso, it’s Jurina (lol) Which reminds me, Yuko-chan really thinks very hard whether it be about the entire AKB or Team K, since when have you started to think deeply about it?

Oshima: When I joined AKB, I was just indifferent towards that.

Watanabe: Saying it so frankly…

Oshima: It’s fine, it’s fine, I won’t hide anything (lol) Ever since I entered middle school, my jobs as a child actress disappeared, and every time I auditioned I would fail. There were plans of debuting as a unit, but that stopped. I entered AKB with the feeling that it’d be my last. I heard it was the place do grab a chance. That’s why I thought of all the members as rivals, and I thought that I didn’t need friends that wouldn’t be rivals.

Watanabe: It’s very different from the Yuko-chan now?

Oshima: It’s different. But in some way, I think I haven’t changed. It’s because I’ve never thought of AKB as just a friendly group.

Watanabe: Yep.

Oshima: In the beginning, I didn’t think much about the team. But I noticed that completing things by myself isn’t much better, I had conflicts and cooperation with Sae and Sayaka, that’s when my feelings of Team K changed. Thinking about AKB as a whole happened much after. I think it was during the 2nd Sousenkyo, when I got number 1, and when I became the center for the first time during “Heavy Rotation”.

Watanabe: Ah, so it’s around that time.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2648 on: May 15, 2013, 05:23:17 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2650 on: May 15, 2013, 07:09:02 PM »
kimunlimited's find

Quote from: kimunlimited
Takahashi Minami, Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Jurina to appear on NHK's「SWITCH Interview Tatsujin tachi」on the 18th

http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1244472

Bonus pic from the official election guidebook

« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:02:29 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2651 on: May 16, 2013, 01:06:06 AM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2652 on: May 16, 2013, 08:55:55 AM »
Translation of Mayuyu’s blog post 2013.05.15 by Chichan54

コンテスト\(^o^)/まゆゆ
    Contest\(^o^)/Mayuyu

こんばんは!まゆゆです
    Good evening! Mayuyu’s here

ただいまSNSサイト
    Now, on a SNS website

Pixiv さんにて、
    Pixiv-san,

「渡辺麻友4thシングル発売記念イラストコンテスト~あなたのイラストが新曲の

ジャケットになりまゆゆ~」
    “Watanabe Mayu 4th Single Launch Illustration Contest~Your Illustration will become the CD’s Cover~”

を開催中でございます!
    is being held!

なななんと!!
    W-W-What’s more!!

受賞作品は、2013年7月発売の渡辺麻友4thシングルの完全生産限定盤のジャケットとして採用されます!^_^
    The winning work will be used as the CD’s cover for Watanabe Mayu 4th single’s Limited Edition which will be released on July, 2013!^_^

【参加方法】は、
    The 【Participation Method】 is,

(1)“渡辺麻友”をテーマとし、4thシングル「タイトル未定」のCDジャケットをご

自由にお描き下さい。イラストのキーワードは“遊園地”です。
    (1) Take “Watanabe Mayu” as the main theme and draw the CD’s cover for the Not-Yet-Titled 4th single as freely as you want. The keyword for the illustration is “amusement park”.

【投稿形式】
    【Submission Format】

投稿時のサイズは自由です。
    There are no size restrictions when you submit.

ただし、受賞作品については完全生産限定盤のCDジャケットとして使用する都合上、縦176mm×横136mm(塗り足し含む)/非圧縮ファイル形式で解像度350dpi以上の元作品データのご提出をお願いいたします。
    But, for the convenience of using the winning work as the Limited Edition’s CD’s Cover, please submit your original work with the height 176mm x width 136mm (including the bleed area)/uncompressed file format that is larger than 350 dpi.

【選考方法】
    【Judging Process】

渡辺麻友はじめ当社運営スタッフによる厳正なる審査の後、優秀作品を決定します。
    After the strict examination by Watanabe Mayu first and her company’s administration staff, we will the decide the outstanding works.

【賞品】
    【Prizes】

最優秀賞 (1名)
    Grand Prize (1 prize)

4thシングル「タイトル未定」完全生産限定盤ジャケットとして採用。
    Your work will be used as Not-Yet-Titled 4th single’s Limited Edition’s CD’s Cover.

あなたのペンネーム入り、まゆゆ直筆サイン色紙プレゼント
    Mayu Watanabe’s autograph, signed to you!

優秀賞 (数名)
    Runner-ups (many prizes)

4thシングル「タイトル未定」同封 完全生産限定盤イラストブックへの掲載。
    Your work featured in the Mayu Watanabe’s 4th Not-Yet-Titled Single Illustration Book

あなたのペンネーム入り、まゆゆ直筆サイン色紙プレゼント
    Mayu Watanabe’s autograph, signed to you

作品一覧ページURL
    The URL for the work list page

http://www.pixiv.net/contest/mayuyu.php

応募要綱ページURL
    The URL for the Application Guideline Page

http://www.pixiv.net/contest/mayuyu_terms.php

募集締め切りは、
    The deadline is,

2013年5月16日(木)までです!
    until May 16, 2013 (Thu)!

明日までです!
    It’s until tomorrow!

もう残りの時間は少ないですが、ぜひ沢山の皆様からのご応募お待ちしています!!
    Though there’s no much time left, I’m waiting for a lot of submissions from everyone!!

沢山の素敵な作品と出会えたらいいな♪
    It’d be good to see a lot of wonderful works♪

おやすみなさアァーーーーイッ!!<(⌒▽⌒)∃
    Good nii——ght!!<(⌒▽⌒)∃

まゆゆより
    From Mayuyu

http://chichan54.tumblr.com/post/50549305752/mayuyus-blog-2013-05-15-o

Payuyu
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 09:23:29 AM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2653 on: May 16, 2013, 03:46:01 PM »
Sneak!  Mayuyu, Paruru, Jurina and Yuko in Young Jump!

Bonus pic?

I like this ranking for obvious reasons but to be honest it's gonna take a miracle!   :nervous  But then miracles do happen!  :yossi:

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 04:06:52 PM by YKT »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2654 on: May 16, 2013, 11:15:49 PM »
Translation by melyjellybeans

Here's Part 3

PART 3

Oshima: The center isn’t only being about being in the middle dancing and singing, for example, in MV shooting spots, I realize that the center, regarding the tension and behaviors, has to settle how everyone has to make the condition good. That’s why during the “Heavy Rotation” MV shoot, while filming, I kept in mind how to to liven up the place.

Watanabe: I also felt it a little during “So long!”, but also livening everyone up…

Oshima: That still can’t be helped. There were a lot of senpais.

Watanabe: It’s really when I became center.

Oshima: And, Takamina. Two years ago during the Seibu Dome concert, Takamina’s burderns have increased, there was a time when it felt like she was the only one feeling that kind of burden. To me, who has also been a center, I thought that was inexcusable, so I decided that we have to carry those burdens together.

Watanabe: I see….Also, the time I’ve been thinking particularly about the group from now lately has increased, so how does Yuko-chan think about it?

Oshima: I think about it in solitude (lol)

Watanabe: Yes, in solitude by choice (lol) But, I also had those type of conversations with Jurina.

Oshima: If Mayuyu has to lead AKB by herself, how do you want to lead it? Like, if you were able to get the 1st place in this year’s Sousenkyo, how would the group be different until now?

Watanabe: What is it. Uh~m….This is hard.

Oshima: For now it will be the restoration of the young. Seifuku won’t look like cosplay (lol)

Watanabe: You don’t say (lol)! In “So Long” I had the chance to do it, I felt like I had to it properly, and my existence can always be seen. It’s standard not to mess up the choreography, but people have the trait of looking right at the center of a group, so how should I say it….Sorry.

Oshima: Sorry for asking you something difficult.

Watanabe: I can’t make out the words properly…

The reason for the flowing tears of the girl who doesn’t cry

Oshima: But, I think Mayuyu this year really has spoken a lot. Your facial expressions also show a lot more (lol)

Watanabe: Fans also say “Lately, you’ve been more human-like”

Oshima: I was surprised by that. When Mayuyu cried during last year’s Japan Record Award.

Watanabe: Ahh. I was surprised myself.

Oshima: When AKB’s name was called when they were announcing the award, of course my heart also felt touched, but when I first looked to the side, Takamina was already a mess (lol) Then when I looked at the other side, Mayuyu’s eyes were bright red crying, so I was surprised. That Mayuyu is crying! Was what I thought. Even though from the beginning to the end of last year you were calm.

Watanabe: Before the announcement, right before the performance when we were on standby, I was nervous until then, but about 10 seconds before we got stage, I felt immense pressure and other things just kept rushing in, and I felt like crying and yelling.

Oshima: Heh!!! You were already like that at that point. Unexpected~!

Watanabe: Yeah. I panicked on my own, my other self desperately tried to calm me down and say that everything was fine. In my life, that time was really when I was in a pinch.

Oshima: That’s right. You felt pressure. It’s because in replacement for Acchan, who graduated, you were the center for “Manatsu no Sounds Good!”

Watanabe: A little before that, I was feeling really frustrated, like how I’m no good, and how I still cannot be recognized…

Oshima: About “UZA”?

*UZA was planned to be Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Jurina double center but before the MV shoot, it was changed to Oshima Yuko.

http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/50583345736/note-im-translating-the-entire-interview-5

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2655 on: May 16, 2013, 11:26:33 PM »
Mariko-sama posted candids from the Sugar Rush PV at her blog (http://blog.mariko-shinoda.net)

Here are the ones which feature Mayuyu as well as a 2 shot (Mariko-sama and Mayuyu)

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2656 on: May 17, 2013, 01:01:15 AM »
Mely just translated Part 4!!!  Thanks so much Mely!!!

PART 4

Watanabe: Yes….

Oshima: The song happens to have a boy-ish image or rather a powerful image.

Watanabe: Even so I was still shocked, I thought next time that I have to try harder…Ever since I joined AKB, while looking at the backs of my senpais, I’ve only thought about not bringing them down. That’s why, in last year’s sousenkyo when I got 2nd place, I announced to everyone that “I want to be a person to succeed the new generation”, but having said that, the center spot was dropped half-way…That’s why during that time when I received the award, I felt relieved. Like it was a little helpful.

Oshima: Mhmm, that’s great. It was a moment that made you grow as the next generation ace candidate. (lol)

Watanabe: Dancing is also like this, but I want to have talking skills. I’m really bad at talking.

Oshima: You really are. Even though you’re funny. I’ve said this before, but it’s better if you show your funny side more. It’s a waste otherwise.

Watanabe: It’s no good…I become humble when I realize I’m in a proper place, and nothing but serious words come out.

Oshima: Yukirin and Sasshi said this, if Mayuyu’s real parts were fully open, a revolution in AKB would happen (lol)

Watanabe: Ahaha.

Oshima: New members also think that they want Mayuyu to show that side of her, but I don’t know. Showing the carefree Mayuyu would make your familiarity easier to remember, and fans will also increase, I think. But that also depends on the future’s direction.

Watanabe: But I really want to show myself like Yuko-chan does.

Oshima: Eh, you think that way?

Watanabe: Sometimes when I show my carefree self I get told by my fans that “I like that part of Mayuyu” so I want show that part more.

Oshima: Which means, the day that Mayuyu will run around naked in the dressing room is near?

Watanabe: I will never do that in my life. Never (lol)

What you want to convey to the kouhais that are moving forward on the same path

Oshima: When I heard we’re going to have a discussion, yesterday, I thought a lot of different things about Mayuyu.

Watanabe: I’m glad…but I’m sorry.

Oshima: What does the Mayuyu now need the most for the sake of the position you aim for and AKB’s future?

Watanabe: I wonder what this is…

Oshima: My conclusion is that Mayuyu needs “to broaden the types of fans” I think that’s the most important matter.

Watanabe: To broaden the types of fans?

Oshima: Like in Sweet magazine where an elegant and charming Mayuyu is shown, seems to gather the support of females; when you look at the photo book in which you wore seifuku, it feels like you’re a life-size girl who brings youth, and when you go back to AKB, you become Mayuyu the idol. I think that you’re a girl with so many possibilites.

Watanabe: No…Uhm, I’m really glad.

Oshima: Isn’t your future dream to be an actress? If so, then I’d like for Watanabe Mayu to be known even to salary men and house wives who have no interest in idols at all. To the very typical people on the other side of the TV. That’s something extremely necessary for the future Mayuyu, and also regarding AKB from now on. Of course you have to treat the fans that support the Mayuyu now importantly and thank them.

Watanabe: Yes, that’s for sure.

http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/50606408564/note-im-translating-the-entire-interview-5

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2657 on: May 17, 2013, 05:38:40 AM »
Mayusuki created the following HIGH QUALITY / HI DEF gifs...A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mayusuki
Here are some HQ gifs I made from the other day from the ts ver of AKBingo.

Shaking her head while smiling
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu5.gif
Covering her mouth while laughing
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu6.gif
Spazzing before getting creamed
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu7.gif <3 <3 <3

Mayu getting creamed :(
Small
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu1.gif
Bigger ver
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu1a.gif
Cropped ver
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu1c.gif
Bigger cropped ver (different angle)
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu3.gif
Cropped (original angle)
https://www.googledrive.com/host/0BwB9-qGxxzjAV0djUi1fN0MyQWc/mayu4.gif

I'm sure there are others I could have made but enjoy these ones for now xD

My copy of the election guide book, Flash, Flash SP finally arrived by FedEx this morning:

Official site has finally updated with a clearer ver of Mayuyu's election poster at http://www.akb48.co.jp/sousenkyo/32ndsingle/detail.php?name=watanabe_mayu

« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 05:48:36 AM by YKT »

Offline kaiser5077

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2658 on: May 17, 2013, 06:49:01 PM »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #2659 on: May 17, 2013, 08:30:24 PM »
Thanks kaiser5077!!!

Mely translated Part 5 final

NOTE: Finally done! Thanks for waiting! Like I said before, pardon any mistakes.

PART 5 (FINAL)

Oshima: Also for that sake, showing even more of yourself is better. Opening a heart’s door isn’t something easy, but no one but Mayuyu has the key. I think starting from your appearance is good. Challenging yourself with things like trying out different types of hairstyles, and changing the mood of your make up. AKB has that type of merit, if it’s something small, no matter how much you fail, you can absolutely recover. On the other hand, if you graduate from AKB48, you can’t simply fail like that. Even once, everything will be evaluated.

Watanabe: I see..

Oshima: If you have do different challenges, you’ll discover different parts of yourself. I’m the same type as Takamina, stubborn-like (lol).

Watanabe: It’s probably stubbornness.

Oshima: Just as showing what’s expected of Mayuyu is important, I think it’s like when a bigger furisode would be more enjoyable. (NOTE: Idk where the furisode came from. I most likely translated this wrong…..)

Watanabe:…Amazing. This is the most useful advance I’ve gotten until now.

Oshima: Ahahaahah! I thought about Mayuyu a lot yesterday!

Watanabe: Thank you so much.

Oshima: But, I think there are members that give good advice that are different from mine. That’s why even though it’s also good to think about it by yourself, isn’t it better to consult with senpai freely?

Watanabe: I thought about doing that!

Oshima: Because I’ll support you.

Watanabe: Lately, Yuko-chan is in the same AKB and is also a close friend and a senpai, but at the same time I also see “the actress”. Because Yuko is like that, I’m really glad.

Oshima: Oh? I’ve gotten a little of an actress aura!? (lol)

Watanabe: Ahahaha.

This year the fans will also make Oshima Yuko’s wall together

Oshima: So, the readers once again know Mayuyu’s good points and potentials, it’s because the big event, Sousenkyo, is really soon!

Watanabe: Yes!

Oshima: Lastly with a bang, do you have anything to declare to me?

Watanabe: Eh, declare!? What do I do!

Oshima: I’ll accept anything? (lol)

Watanabe: Uhm. Like I said last year in front of everyone, I want to aim at #1 this year, so even my senpai’s Yuko-chan’s wall….

Oshima: Yeah!

Watanabe: I don’t know if I can cross over it…..Yes, I’d like to cross over it!

Oshima: Well said!

Watanabe: Waahh!

Oshima: So, it’s my turn. That’s right~ If you can cross over it, I’d like you to do so. However, I won’t restrain myself, because I’ve done things until now and because the fans and I firmly built this Oshima Yuko wall. So if you can still surpass it, I would think that it’s time, so please I’d like you surpass it!

Watanabe: Waaah! What do I do!!! (lol)

http://mayujellybeans.tumblr.com/post/50655471914/note-finally-done-thanks-for-waiting-like-i

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Kirakira