JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Copy and Paste

Author Topic: ツ Maeda Atsuko's Birthday Collab 7/11/2013 [Atsumina Update]  (Read 32603 times)

Offline wynaut

• Maeda Atsuko forever my Ace!
  • Member+
  • If you can't be serious, you can't win
Re: ツ Maeda Atsuko's Birthday Collab 7/10/2013 Entry#15 [atsumina]
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2013, 08:00:07 PM »
I'll comment here too
Happy Birthday Acchan!! atsumina flooding  :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love Acchan48     maji ni naranakya katenee yo

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: ツ Maeda Atsuko's Birthday Collab 7/10/2013 Entry#16 [atsumina]
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2013, 06:37:13 AM »
INDEX

Just rememberd this so I did it for you Mia hope it's alright!
==================================================================================

Entry #16

"Atsuko..."

"Minami?"

Atsuko opened her eyes and found herself in her room. She could have sworn she had heard Minami's voice. She looked at the clock and saw it was only three in the morning. Atsuko started to wonder if the lack of sleep was finally starting to get to her. She tried to fall asleep but there was something inside her that wouldn't let her sleep. In the end the idol gave up and got up. She walked into the kitchen and decided to get a drink to help her calm down. When she walked in she grabbed a glass and then poured herself a glass of water. She sat at the table and drank alone. As she sat there she looked up at the window and saw the moon was shining. It was a moon like this on the night Minami left her. She remembered it so clearly as if it had happened moments ago. She sat right there in the empty chair across from her.

"I can't take this anymore Atsuko. You've changed and I can't take it. You're not the same person I fell in love with before. I'm sorry but I'm leaving you. Goodbye."

Just like that Minami walked out the door never to be seen or heard from again. Atsuko didn't know what exactly happened. The two were happy being together but then when she graduated, she started to see Minami less and less. Because she was busy all the time she never got to see Minami let alone talk to her. Minami must have felt lonely because of it. Atsuko remembered during their last days together, Minami would act cold towards her. She wouldn't say much and she would hide things from Atsuko. The on the day that Minami finally said she wanted to leave, Atsuko didn't know what to do. All she could do is watch Minami walk out the door. That was a year ago and still today Atsuko wondered why she didn't do anything to stop her. Now all she could do is live on with her life but still have a little sadness in her heart. Losing the one you love the most leaves a big scar on your heart that takes many years to heal. Atsuko still wonders how she is able to live today.

"Minami..."

Just then there was a ring coming from a cellphone. She opened it and saw she had gotten a message from the one person she thought she had lost. It was Minami who sent a message saying,

"Meet me at the park in five. I know you're up so hurry up or I'll leave without you."

Atsuko got up as fast as she could and ran to the park not even changing into regular clothes. She ran all the way to the park and there standing under the single park light was a very familiar chibi. She walked over and when she turned to face her the chibi was surprised to see that she had actually come.

"So you showed up." Minami said.

"Of course I would." Atsuko said.

There was an awkward moment of silence between the two. Neither one of them was going to say anything so Atsuko decided to say,

"Why did you call me out here?"

"I wanted to tell you something."

"What is that?"

Minami reached into her pocket and pulled out a small box with a red ribbon around it. She handed it to Atsuko and then said,

"Happy Birthday."

Then she turned around and started to walk away. Atsuko reached out and grabbed her arm. Minami looked at her with a mean glare and said,

"What?"

"Aren't you going to watch me open my gift?"

"No."

Minami tried to walk away but Atsuko held her tightly.

"Come one Minami please."

"Alright fine."

The two sat down and then Atsuko opened her present. There inside was a small bracelet with her name engraved into it in fancy letters. There was also a small heart diamond on it but it was only half the heart.

"Where's the other half?" Atsuko asked.

"Here."

Minami handed her the other bracelet with no name on it.

"Give it to someone you love."

Minami then got up and walked away this time without Atsuko holding her. Atsuko sat there alone looking at the blank bracelet. She noticed that the two hearts connected when the bracelets were brought together. The bracelets shined in the moonlight and it was then Atsuko saw it. There on the blank bracelet faintly written was a name.

"Minami.."

Tears ran down her eyes as she realized what Minami was doing. She was trying to tell Atsuko that she still loved her even after all this time. Atsuko got up and started to run after Minami looking for her. She ran all over the park trying to find where the smaller girl had gone to but there was no sign of her. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw Minami walking along the path standing over the bridge. Atsuko ran to her and stopped her from crossing the bridge. Minami looked at Atsuko with tears in her eyes as well. Atsuko said nothing but instead pulled Minami in for a hug. The smaller one tried to break free but Atsuko wouldn't let go. She held onto Minami tightly and said,

"I know who to give the other bracelet too.."

She took Minami's hand and placed the bracelet around her wrist. Minami looked up at Atsuko who only leaned in and kissed her lips. She kissed away the tears on Minami's face and then leaned in saying,

"You're the one I love Minami so I'm giving this to you.."

Minami gave Atsuko a sad smile and said,

"Thank you Atsuko."

The two held each other in a close embrace. After all this time Minami still loved Atsuko and just knowing that made all the pain in her heart fade away. The scars healed and the tears were dried. She was with the one she loved and that was all she cared about. As she two were holding each other, Minami kissed Atsuko's forehead and said,

"Happy Birthday Atsuko.. I love you."
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 03:48:37 PM by miayaka »

Offline chemicalstar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Wetenschap is alles
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2013, 07:04:54 AM »
TROUBLEMAKER

aww... such a cute story, cute couple, and... cute kiss :)

Happy Birthday Atsuko :)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2013, 11:40:05 AM »
INDEX

Miyu honey~ this was so sweet at the end~ nya~

Entry #17. My beautiful

She turned around on her stomach and burried her face in the pillow. Her body was all sore and tingly, she was still wet down there and her hair was messy and tangled. All embarrassed, as the memories from last night up until twenty minutes ago flooded her mind, the light brown haired girl flipped once again on her back and let out a small grunt when her body protested about her trying to move. A chuckle was heard next to her and the taller girl turned her head to the source of that little laugh.

"You are so cute when you scrunch that adorable nose of yours, Acchan."

"Mou, Yuuko! You totally tired me out... And the party is today. How am I going to attend it without any sleep and with sore muscles?.."

Oshima Yuko leaned closer to the pouting girl and stared her right in the eyes with a loving gaze.

"You don't like it when I touch you like this, Oshima-san?" Yuko caressed Acchan's thigh and grinned when the taller one moaned from just this simple touch. "Sensitive, aren't we, Oshima-san?"

"Yuuko..." All embarrassed Atsuko lightly punched the auburn haired woman and then sighed. "Well, it's my fault the wedding took place yesterday..."

"Yup, I still remember what you said that time." Yuko changed the tone of her voice and started mimicking the younger girl. "'Ah, it would be nice to marry someone just before my birthday.. Imagine, wedding as a birthday present~' You said that when we were on a school's rooftop ten years ago. That cute dreamy expressionon your face... I could never forget that moment."

"I was not thinking about 'first wedding night' then... And when we decided on the date... I forgot about it..." Atsuko blushed and looked away.

"Oh, you forgot?" The petite woman smirked and from her all-of-the-sudden-low-sexy-dangerously-luring voice Atsuko could tell her choice of words was bad. "Let's remember, Oshima-san~"

"Yuuko..." Acchan wanted to remind her wife that they have her birthday party later in the evening but the unexpected entrance of three digits blew her mind away. Through her own moaning she faintly heard Yuko speaking and hugged her in response to her words.

"Happy birthday, Oshima Atsuko." The squirrel said with love, passion and pride apparent in her voice, then kissed her wife, absorbing the loud moaning and providing the taller one with much needed oxygen; her fingers attacking mercilessly and sending her beloved higher and higher.

Atsuko answered the kiss and before her mind went totally blank she whispered 'thank you' to her dearest chibi wife. She was the happiest person in the world, getting her own wedding with her beloved Yuko as a birthday present. She was 100% sure that no one would ever be better than her dear Yuko.

--///--///--///--///---

Somewhere.

"As you can see, we take all kinds of photos. Yesterday we had a wedding to shoot, it was a blast. Wanna see the photo as an example?"

"Yes, it would be nice of you."

Mariko took a recently done photo of two beautiful brides and showed it to the other person.

"AtsuYuu, huh?" a short haired chibi mumbled silently while looking at the Oshima couple in the photo. "Mhm, I'll think about what you said. Thank you."

The woman gave back the photo and left.

"What was that discontent look about?" Miichan asked while hugging her lover from behind.

"I smell at least one broken heart..and maybe even a ruined marriage." Mariko looked uneasily at the photo of the brides. "Though I hope I'm wrong. These two suit each other and they deserve to be happy."

"Un. Ah, today is my waifu's bir... Wait, I can't call her waifu anymore!!! DAMN YOU, SQUIRREL!" Miichan shouted half jokingly. Maritroll just smirked and dragged her lover towards the storage room, to punish for neglecting having a wonderful sadist as a lover.

THE END?/TO BE CONTINUED?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 03:48:11 PM by miayaka »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :wub: my beautiful fic so sweet so lovely :twothumbs
I think you're the only one who makes a married couple atsuyuu
Its great sakura_drop san :thumbsup

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Nice update! Atsyuu! Seems Yuko is a handful for acchan :P

'short haired chibi' Minami?

& lol at Miichan no longer being able to call Atsuko her 'wife' :P

Let it be 'to be continued' so you can update another chapter :P I'm curiouse about this!! :)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: ツ Maeda Atsuko's Birthday Collab 7/11/2013 [Atsumina Update]
« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2013, 03:01:53 PM »
A PRESENT FOR OUR DEAR MIAYAKA~!!! Happy Birthday, Maxine~  :deco:

EDIT.

Just today Saku realized that the link was wrong!!!  :banghead:

APOLOGIES and so I post the full real deal here~

---

Entry #18. Sorry for Being Selfish

A/n. MIA!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you enjoy this little present from me~ And sorry if it’s too bittersweet…

(Atsuko POV)

I was walking past the white corridors, every step taking me closer to a certain ward and I couldn’t even breathe for a moment. In my mind there were so many flashbacks that there was no way I could tell them apart..

I know I was always curious how my life would be if I hadn’t met her or if I never developed feelings towards her. I know there were many times in our relationship when I tried to tell her about how I felt…when I lost my feelings towards her somewhere in between and…. I lost the courage to say it to her….The lie grew wider and wider, turning into a cobweb of hidden unsaid things.

I knew that one day I would explode and tell her everything but I never thought it will make her act like this. I never thought she would hate me this much, delete me completely from her life, ignoring even her closest friends. To think she wanted to commit suicide….

I told her that it was for her own good, that I wanted her to be happy and that I felt like I don’t belong with her… Another lie which made things even worse… She wanted to kill herself to make me feel guilty, to make my life miserable… She was against me being the right one… I know I was wrong…. But….

Then it was her first surgery and I was not there for her… I felt like I didn’t have the right to be by her side… Like I was not wanted… But I found out from Rena – she found out from Haruna – that Minami was staring at her phone all the time before the surgery, waiting for my call or message, talking about me non stop…

I tossed away my fears and ordered a plane ticket… My dad had no idea I did this…. I left and went to meet her…but I lost courage and in the end didn’t even fly there…. Maybe because I was unsure of what to say…or maybe I knew that once I meet her I would be lost in that gaze and would comply to her again, staying with her and not letting go…even though my heart was already craving for another person….

I saw how broken she was and how she treated those close to her… Tossing away everything….Wanting to die in any case to make me unhappy…. And then she found out that another surgery was needed… I knew about her only from ‘Friendnote’ where she posted stuff and updated her status once in awhile… There I saw the chat of our mutual friends and I found out about this second surgery of hers…

I didn’t know until some friends told me…that she wanted to end it all because of me….that she lost faith in life overall… I hate it that Rena was always there for her but Minami didn’t appreciate it….she said Rena is too close to me….. Soon after she cut all ties with everyone….then I found out she said to the doctor to not blame himself if she doesn’t make it…because she wanted to die….

Everyone was more or less worried but they tried to not show it… Only Rena was open about this….she would go and nag her to not give up… I don’t know why Miichan, Sae, Mariko or even Haruna were not as caring as Rena was… Probably because she is the one everyone would turn to when they need help…because Minami was not helping anymore….she was running…dying inside….

I felt so exhausted by all the memories in my head….how we met….how happy we were in the beginning…how things changed and we started arguing about even the smallest things… And then I met Yuko and…. The lies just grew wider….

I reached her ward and wanted to go inside but my hand stopped in front of the handle, all shaking and unable to touch it… I turned around and started going away when I bumped into someone… It was Yuko.

“Y…yuuchan… What are you doing here?” I ask her and tear up, while she hugs me and comforts me, gently rocking me back and forth.

“You have to go in there, Acchan…. You can’t run away, especially now… She wanted to die but she survived the surgery….you just have to go in there and tell her everything, how you felt and what you want… I think if she heard all that is in your heart…. I am sure she would finally be able to let go of you and continue on living… Don’t be afraid anymore…you are hurting me, your friends, her and yourself the most…” Yuko said and I realized she is right.

“Thank you….” I said and went back to the ward’s door. I pressed the handle and went in, instantly meeting with that sad deep gaze of my dear chibi. I closed the doors and let myself run towards her, feeling her pat my head while I sobbed into her lap.

(Yuuko POV)

I knew that making her go inside might be the biggest mistake in my life but watching her in this much pain… I just couldn’t live like this anymore… I left the hospital, though my heart was screaming to go back and drag Acchan out of the ward, showing Minami that she lost all the rights to her, that I am the only one who can have Atsuko… Yet I didn’t do so and just got into my car, driving wherever the roads took me…. I found myself in front of Sayaka’s house… I knew why I went there… To talk about this whole situation….

I rang the doorbell and she opened the door. One glance at me and she helped me inside, ordering Sae to bring out some whiskey. They gave me a glass and I calmed down a little bit…then started talking. I was always there for Atsuko but….I felt that Minami was always in between us….

That feeling, nagging inside me was always there, telling me I could never replace that midget for Atsuko…telling me I was not good enough to be in her life… It was hard because Acchan told me I am the only one for her, that she loves me deeply but her posts… They were filled with her longing for Minami….

Today was Acchan’s birthday and I planned a trip and a present….but she got a call from Miichan, saying that midget woke up and…I knew she has to go there to meet her and talk…. I pushed her there though my heart was like a dirty rag, tossed far away and not needed anymore.

I said all this to twin towers and drank another glass of whiskey feeling so down…so unwanted… If only time passed by faster… My thoughts were scrambled and I drank another glass….

(Atsuko POV)

I knew Yuko probably headed towards Sayaka’s house… I knew she thought I’ll go back to Minami but… I love Yuko and Yuko only and Minami is already a part of my past and it was what I realized and wanted to express to Yuko. I dialed her number but she ignored my call… Ah, must be drinking…. I went outside and caught a taxi and said Sayaka’s address, calling Yuko again. She dropped my call and I smiled knowing she was jealous… I urged the driver to hurry and anxiously tried to call her again, knowing she won’t answer.

When I got out of the taxi and barged into Sayaka’s house I saw the situation was not that bad… Yuko was crying and all but she was not that drunk so I smiled and hugged her.

“Baka… Do you really think of me that lowly?” I asked her and she shook her head. “I love you, Yuuko. No matter what, I want to be with you. Minami is my past, you’re my present and future.”

“A…cchan…” She kissed me passionately and knelt on her knee. I looked at her wide eyed, tears already escaping my eyes. “This…might be a bit out of place….because we missed our plane and I intended to do so later on but… Would you be so kind and say yes to my next question?

Sayaka smacked her head and Sae face-palmed herself but I needed no more and pulled her up, hugging her and kissing once again.

“YES YES YES YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!” I yelled out and let her put a ring on my finger. It was a very beautiful one, thin and made out of white gold, the small white diamond shinning in a very middle of it. It was so beautiful and simple. “Yuuko….”

“I love you, Atsuko.” She said while staring in my eyes. “Would you be my wife?”

I just nodded, once again agreeing to her finally worded out question and hugged her with all love that I had inside. It might be just the beginning but I felt this time this was the right thing….the right choice…the right person….

(Minami POV)

The words she said in the hospital bed to me…. I would never forget them…. They will always be etched deep in my heart…. But I think they are the ones that will help me move on with my life…

“Sorry for being selfish, Minami….”
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ツ Maeda Atsuko's Birthday Collab 7/11/2013 [Atsumina Update]
« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2013, 03:16:31 PM »
I missed lots of your stories...

Like all of them...

There are all kind of versions of Atsuko coupling...

My fav. is the atsumina pairing....

But the last one... about 'Sorry for Being Selfish' is very nice twist love drama story there...

Though it did not end up with Atsumina... but Poor Minami... didn't get the girl in the end...

Would Minami move on... just from hearing 1 sentence from Atsuko “Sorry for being selfish, Minami….”?

Well ... Great OS as always...

Thank you for the OS updates

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Copy and Paste