JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Principle Of Machine

Author Topic: [08/12]Morning Musume the 40th single [なんちゃって恋愛]  (Read 54098 times)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Re: [08/12]Morning Musume the 40th single [なんちゃって恋愛]
« Reply #160 on: August 18, 2009, 11:20:13 PM »
I say so...I bet everyone who orders gets one XD

Offline MMIntlFanPro

« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2009, 01:11:15 AM »
Hi, I'm here to plug the Nanchatte Renai World Collage Project.  Not sure if anyone on here has heard of it but the basic idea is, if you have bought or are going to buy a NR single, to take a picture of yourself holding it and send it to me along with the name of your country and then they will all be compiled into some sort of collage and sent to the group to congratulate them on their 40th single and to UFA to encourage more overseas activities from Morning Musume and other H!P groups.  There are a lot of details yet to be worked out but please, if you are interested, visit the project blog! (click my sig)  I want to get as many people from as many different places as I can.  Please join in, offer ideas and input, and spread the word.  Thank you!

Please join in the Nanchatte Renai World Collage Project!

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2009, 01:35:30 AM »
I say so...I bet everyone who orders gets one XD

apparently only 1st press eds get them lol. guess ill keep it as a sentimental value?   :lol:

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2009, 02:39:37 AM »
^ I still have all of my cards from those 1st prints since Resonant Blue :P

If only I saw them in Japan

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »
Hi, I'm here to plug the Nanchatte Renai World Collage Project.
Hehe cute idea :lol: What's the deadline? Mine was shipped only two days ago because cdjapan ran out of copies. DUH So I won't be getting it at least for a week, possibly two or three.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2009, 10:23:50 AM »
I think the deadline is Sept. 19th... *too lazy to check*

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2009, 08:14:49 AM »
Welcome MMIntlFanPro :wave:

That's a pretty sweet idea not unlike the :hipheart: collage found on http://jphip.com :D Sure, we'll pass along the message!

WHOA Yuu-chan. When's Music Fighter on??

Damn....I must comfess that AX has given me renwed interest in MM. I wanna know what this FUJIKAWARA show is too with Eri. So inspired I DL'd Music Fighter from wota buddies

Those are pretty fucking solid numbers, considering how rabid and loyal Ayu's fans are still. GJ GIRLS!!

I uploaded some direct links to HQ performance and talk, also 26 minute version of Music Station in

THE NEW FRESH ASSHOLE multimedia section!! is uploading.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=20244.0

And a LQ version!! Still good:

DOWNLOAD MM LEGENDARY
http://www.twitter.com/?d=6RZ68EWG

for those who didn't realize this happened days ago, or can't get it anywhere else, like me :P

AWESOME!! I love how fucking everyone is there dancing to the new song. Good to see Kaori and Nono performing/talking. I thought they'd be mommas full time.

Offline MMIntlFanPro

« Reply #167 on: August 20, 2009, 10:10:12 PM »
Thank you guys for the interest and responses!  And yes, the deadline is Sep 19 but there will be a short grace period after that if your singles are being shipped a little later or something.  Just let me know ahead of time and I will make sure to save a space for you!  Please keep following the blog for updates and thanks again!

Please join in the Nanchatte Renai World Collage Project!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2009, 12:52:52 PM »
Here's another screenshot for the record books!

today's ranking at #4

Amazing daily ranking for week 2.  Up 13 places from yesterday!  :w00t:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2009, 12:56:11 PM »
HOLY CRAP! thats UNBEREAVABLE!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2009, 08:46:49 PM »
xDDDD

I guess since no one's found the Music Fighter preview yet...

Here it is~!

090814 音楽戦士次週予告 モーニング娘。 なんちゃって恋愛

No idea about airing date though xDDD

Offline Wuffer

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2009, 09:10:48 PM »
Aired already though the Reina-chasing-Linlin-part isn't on it. O_o

モーニング娘。 - talk & なんちゃって恋愛

Offline sayahchan

• I disapear from time to time, only to return in a blaze!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ava made by moi ask me for anymore.
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2009, 12:01:56 AM »
Wow, The music fighter perf... that was some decent camera work. if anyone else noticed how they faded from gaki to sayu... a bit crazy... they should do something like that in their own videos, cause the transition was fairly flawless.....!!

I would love to see a translated transcript, cause lol since my Japanese is sketchy I couldn't catch all the stuff that was flying by fast...

Avatar and sig made by Kawaii Beam

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2009, 01:50:23 AM »
Hmm copied from what I was translating to Yuuyami over IM when she begged me for it... :roll:
Not sure if I mention absolutely everything said - that'll be covered by subs out soon I'm sure - but the main conversation:

The segment is: "What does everyone think of us?" Then they explain it, about how they're going to ask questions to people on the street about what they think of MoMusu members based on their pictures (and/or any previous knowledge). The host then asks what the members think of themselves. He picks Sayu after many raise their hands.

Sayu: I'm definitely the cutest!

Now the switch to the real thing! First question is gonna be asked to "obaa-san", and will be "Which girl would you not want to have as a daughter-in-law?"

First lady chooses Aichan, and explains that she thinks she's too serious and intense/austere. (my note: they probably want a fun and happy daughter in law and she thinks Aichan doesn't look it)

Second lady chooses Aichan as well, thinking she's cute... but wonders if she'd actually do housework!

Next lady picks Aichan cause she looks cheeky. Reina: "But Aichan's not like that at all!"

Next picks Koharu cause she thinks she looks too simple-minded.

Next picks Koharu for the same reason the first chose Aichan - too intense/austere.

Next picks Risa cause she looks too thin.

Next picks Eri cause it doesn't look like she could do housework. Risa: *nod nod* "I can see that..."

Next picks Sayu cause she looks like an airhead.

Next picks Aichan again cause she thinks she just doesn't look like a good daughter-in-law. The lady with her agrees and says "Yeah, she looks kinda gaudy..."

Next one said Aichan's name first but immediately corrects herself saying she said the wrong name... and says Sayu instead! This I wasn't too clear on, but something about being able to talk to her. Maybe not much substance to their conversations?

Next picks Sayu too, cause she looks too sweet... like sickly sweet... like the kinda sweet that'll make all your teeth fall out. (note: she didn't say all that literally, just trying to explain what the word she said meant lol)

And... who will win? Winner is Aichan! The last lady says she just doesn't look like she'd be able to do much well (I'm guessing at least in part in relation to housework again here). Afterward Aichan is in disbelief "It's a lie!!!" She started commenting on what they said about her not doing hosework, and the host asks her, "Well, how well do you do housework?" She replies, "I don't really do much..."

Then she points out Sayu got a lot of responses too, and Risa says, "The response about that she's an airhead... is definitely the most right answer!" The host tells Sayu she's gotta respond to that, and she says something like "Honestly, I've just been hiding what I really think lately..."

They now ask Eri (since she got some votes too) whether she does housework and stuff. She replies, "No, I don't!!"

The host breaks in asking, "Wait a second... Does anyone in MoMusu do housework?!" Jun, Koha and Risa raise their hands avidly saying "hai!" "hai!", and Aika and Lin raise their hands too. The ones who didn't are going "USO!!!"

Onto the next question! "Which MoMusu member seems to have the tackiest personal fashion?"

They go to the members for their own thoughts again, and Risa says, "It's not seems to have the worst... The worst is LinLin!"

She of course denies that, explaining that Chinese fashion and Japanese fashion are just different.

The host asks JunJun if that's true, but she replies, "No, it's just LinLin."

Now to ask the Japanese people on the street! They're going to ask older school girls (high school/college) for this one.

The first girl picks Sayu cause she thought she looked tacky when she saw her on TV before.

Second picks Reina, because her yankii fashion seems to indicate she doesn't really have a good fashion of her own.

Next picks Aika because she looks like she's from a different background than the girl's.

Next picks Sayu because it looks like she's wearing a jersey.

Next picks Risa because she looks like she's from the country, and then talks about how it looks like she gets her clothes from a certain fashion shop specializing in that style ( ).

Next picks LinLin beacuse it looks like she's wearing a jersey (like Sayu I guess).

Next picks Aika because she thinks it looks like she'd go outside in just sweats. Aika: "Chigau, Chigau, Chigau..."

Next one picks "Mitsui Ayaka", which they correct to Aika, saying her face makes it look like she's from the country, and so she thinks her fashion would be like that too.

Next one picks Reina. Since she looks yankii, it's too strong/severe a look.

Next picks Aika again cause she looks like a burikko, wearing so much pink. Aika: "Burikko? Chigau wa..." in a very pouty burikko-ish voice.

Next one picked Reina because when she saw her on TV before she thought she looked super yankii.

Next picks Reina as well cause it just looks like she had bad fashion sense.

Reina and Aika are tied... Who will win??
Reina!! Last girl says that she looks like she likes pink and is a cute girl burikko type.

Afterward, Reina is looking dejected and says, "Ahh it's too much of a shock, I feel like I wanna die... Really I think in MoMusu I have the best sense of anyone!"

Host: "But you beat LinLin by quite a bit in this survey!" to which Reina shoves off and LinLin cheers, pointing to Reina going, "Tacky! Tacky! Tacky!"

Reina: "But it's said that the one with the most yankii fashion in this group is Aika!" *gestures to Aika* "Isn't it, isn't it?!"

Aika, with pouty face: "But they say I look like a country girl!!" The host asks where she's from, and she responds Shiga-ken.

Then JunJun quickly chimes in: "Well maybe it's cause you're a country yankii!"

Aika: "But I just said I was from Shiga-ken!!!"

End talk. XD
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:58:29 AM by rokun »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2009, 08:41:36 AM »
Aired already though the Reina-chasing-Linlin-part isn't on it. O_o

モーニング娘。 - talk & なんちゃって恋愛

Maybe they'll have it on an uncut special...  but I really want to watch NOW!  why would they preview it with that part and not show it in the actual episode?  don't understand it.  though I could tell from the post above (THANKS rokun) why Reina would chase LinLin.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2009, 09:19:06 AM »
@rokun: Thanks for that~ :heart: Ohhh, Reina doesn't have the worst fashion! Yankii fashion kicks ass, yo! Don't disagree or she'll kick some ass :lol:
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2009, 09:29:01 AM »
^
^

I guess it's the same way with trailers and some movies? Like, you'll see something in the trailer, but it wasn't in the actual movie. It's still unclear WHY though.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2009, 09:42:56 AM »
I, too, am quite curious about the Reina chasing LinLin thing. :lol: In other news, my anniversary copy shipped today!! I should be getting it by Tuesday at the earliest. :cow:

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2009, 09:52:27 AM »
Reina is probably chasing LinLin because Reina ended up being chosen to have the least fashion sense. lol And Linlin probably made some remark that set her off. XD Ah, that's our yankii for ya. lol

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2009, 12:54:40 PM »
^ What Fenfen said :3

Another hilarious Music Fighter visit, but WAY TOO SHORT!! :lol:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vola & The Oriental Machine - Principle Of Machine