JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights

Author Topic: (Group) The SDN48 Thread  (Read 63452 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: (Group) The SDN48 Thread
« Reply #160 on: October 19, 2011, 10:33:43 AM »
The rumor mill is working at full speed... but so far, yes, it seems like it will be the end of SDN48 in March 2012: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=30926.0

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: October 19, 2011, 11:30:12 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOO ;______________;  , meetan ;_; hiichan ;_; cindy ;_; hana ;_; NOOOOOOO ;______________;

Offline Scatterbrain

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: October 20, 2011, 01:03:13 PM »
Who will sing the hotest songs of all the empire!? >.<

Serina... why!? WHY!?

SDN... Is it because I loved your girls too much?
Idols, idols everywhere >.<

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2011, 03:18:37 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #164 on: November 16, 2011, 03:59:07 PM »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #165 on: November 19, 2011, 01:50:06 PM »
Monthly Young Magazine December 2011

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #166 on: December 13, 2011, 03:29:13 PM »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #167 on: January 27, 2012, 10:09:02 PM »
[smart] 2012.03

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2012, 07:52:26 PM »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #170 on: March 25, 2012, 08:10:09 AM »

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #171 on: March 29, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2012, 11:59:58 AM »
SDN48 - 1st stage "Yuuwaku no Garter" CD and DVD covers:

XD

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #173 on: April 15, 2012, 02:04:29 AM »
^  Mmmmmm, has to be the most delicious set of covers yet from AKB, maybe?   :bleed eyes:

I don't suppose anyone can guess about whose thighs are on the CD cover?  Maybe the girl on the DVD cover would be slightly easier...  oh, same clothes, so probably same girl.   :roll:

I don't know SDN48 that well, so I have no idea who it might be.  Very delicious though.  Not many covers would actually be fappable   :P

And...  sad that SDN48 are closing down - but I suspect that while the wotas could get away from their wives and girlfriends at the time of the daytime AKB shows  ("Yui-chan, I am just popping down to Akihabara to buy a new dimmer switch for our bedroom light") it is more difficult to get away on a Saturday night when SDN performs.  Maybe I'm all wrong about it though.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:12:29 AM by sayumi_fan »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2013, 11:36:51 AM »
With all the gossip on Twitter lately (follow me at https://twitter.com/MouretsuV  :lol:), how would you feel about SDN48 2.0?

Is it a way to get rid of the old and unpopular members or is it a way to give some unappreciated girls more time in the spotlight?

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2013, 11:55:27 PM »
^ I would love it.

I comfess, I got into SDN too late... when I had the chance to apply to their shows, I didn't, and only checked them out once their disbandment was announced. So I checked out the one thing I could back then... the Minogashita performance of "Yuuwaku no Garter". This is actually completely different to their normal stage, as features double the number of girls, and they intersperse all their singles in between the stages songs. I loved the songs and the whole sexy vibe to everything. Performances like "I'm Sure" completely blew me away and definitely set them apart from AKB48.

When the stage CD/DVDs came out, I bought them both, and it became my favourite out of all the 48group stages I've seen. It's all killer, no filler (with only one or two songs of slightly lower quality). I still love it, although have yet to watch the Minogashita 2 version or the two revival theatre performances. Their "Next Encore" concert is also my favourite of the 48group concerts I've seen. They literally perform every single song in their repertoire. The first disc is full of fantastic upbeat performances, and the 2nd disc brings the tears with the graduation/disbandment stuff. Amazing.

Now I think a new SDN would be a great idea. There are loads of really good old gen members who are getting pushed to the back and don't even get to be undergirls recently due to the new gen/sister group push. Someone like Kuramochi would be perfect for it. And girls like Myao, Amina etc I think would fit well also. It would be nice for some of the recently graduated girls could be in it too (Sayaka for sure) and girls like Nontii who are still hanging around AKB (performed at both this years and last year's Tokyo Dome concerts whilst being a graduate...)

Chihiro

Offline jigenbakuda

• What is it about you...君を愛し過ぎている
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2013, 09:57:35 PM »
^ I would love it.

I comfess, I got into SDN too late... when I had the chance to apply to their shows, I didn't, and only checked them out once their disbandment was announced. So I checked out the one thing I could back then... the Minogashita performance of "Yuuwaku no Garter". This is actually completely different to their normal stage, as features double the number of girls, and they intersperse all their singles in between the stages songs. I loved the songs and the whole sexy vibe to everything. Performances like "I'm Sure" completely blew me away and definitely set them apart from AKB48.

When the stage CD/DVDs came out, I bought them both, and it became my favourite out of all the 48group stages I've seen. It's all killer, no filler (with only one or two songs of slightly lower quality). I still love it, although have yet to watch the Minogashita 2 version or the two revival theatre performances. Their "Next Encore" concert is also my favourite of the 48group concerts I've seen. They literally perform every single song in their repertoire. The first disc is full of fantastic upbeat performances, and the 2nd disc brings the tears with the graduation/disbandment stuff. Amazing.

Now I think a new SDN would be a great idea. There are loads of really good old gen members who are getting pushed to the back and don't even get to be undergirls recently due to the new gen/sister group push. Someone like Kuramochi would be perfect for it. And girls like Myao, Amina etc I think would fit well also. It would be nice for some of the recently graduated girls could be in it too (Sayaka for sure) and girls like Nontii who are still hanging around AKB (performed at both this years and last year's Tokyo Dome concerts whilst being a graduate...)

Yea I was late to the party as well, but I loved the so much, I was never in japan while they were doing shows, but I certainly would have if I was.

Their style was so much more about sexy as opposed to cute, something really missing from most japanese pop / media. Also I like older women, so sdn was right up my alley, I prefer a 30 year old woman (not that sdn had 30 year olds, lol) to an 18 year old one, so that factored into my love for them.  I think having a new sdn would really help fill the void the original left.

I am not sure about what girls could stay or leave, but I know my sweet serina must be in it, lol. Why was the original sdn48 not popular enough? Was it the time in which they performed, were the women not attractive enough? Bad music? Why were they not pulling in enough money? More importantly if these things were fixed, could a sdn48 2.0 be realistic?
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)Tsubuki Factory - ???
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #177 on: September 05, 2013, 04:04:20 PM »
(not that sdn had 30 year olds, lol)

Yeah, they did.  :lol: Well, one.

http://bday.jphip.com/bday.php?categ=AKB48&group_tag=Ex-SDN48&sort=ageold

More importantly if these things were fixed, could a sdn48 2.0 be realistic?

Whatever the issues were, each single sold around 70K so that's good. Furthermore, if they were to use current AKB48 girls that would make it a lot easier too with less agencies and whatnot involved. It would surely help their budget. Finally, if Aki-P thinks it'll work, he can do it no matter what.  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Candle Lights