JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Falling U

Author Topic: [TEAM M] The Kodakari Yuuka Thread  (Read 10595 times)

Offline WatanabeYuuka

• Member+
Re: [TEAM M] The Kodakari Yuuka Thread
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2012, 05:14:18 AM »
Kodakari yuuka will graduate course her health

Here's her blog entry: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11222244664.html

And here's the story along with a translation of the blog: http://melosnomichi.blogspot.com/2012/04/nmb48-team-m-kodakari-yuuka-to-graduate.html

NMB48's Team M member Kodakari Yuuka announced on April 13, that she will graduate from the group. The reason for her decision is poor physical health.

This announcement comes at a bad timing. Team M will start their first show [Idol no Yoake] on May 5th. They have to find a replacement for Yuuka quickly.

This is also the third graduation announcement from NMB48 in less than two weeks after Ishikawa Kokoro and Hara Mizuki , but this time it is not a Kenkyusei but a full member. Even though quite a few Kenkyusei have left NMB48 in the past months, Kodakari Yuuka is only the second full member to leave, after Mori Ayaka graduated from Team N in June last year.

Kodakari Yuuka's comment.

I have something to tell you all.

Joining NMB48 there were painful things too, but everyday was really fun and I felt satisfied.

But I, Kodakari Yuuka, will graduate from NMB48.

To be honest, I was very worried about my physical condition the whole time.
    Continuing like this, I felt anxious and, honestly, very scared. Thinking about my future, I thought I should give priority to my physical health.

But I consultated my family and staff several times and they told me 'Why don't you just rest a while?'.

But I don't like doing it halfway, and even if I would continue my activities with this feelings it would be rude and a trouble to all who really support me everyday, so I made the decision to graduate. I am sorry for causing trouble.

The presents, letters, calls during the shows, blog comments from the fans who always supported me, were all my support.

Thank you a lot.

The members I always cried, laughed and worked hard together with: When there were hard times, I felt good again when I saw your smiles. Really, thank you.

From now on, I want to make the one year left of junior high life a fulfilled one while at the same time recover from my poor health. So please somehow watch over me kindly.

Kodakari Yuuka

This really makes me sad. Yuuka's my favorite Team M member. I do think she's making the right decision, though.

I wonder if she made the decision for certain after seeing what's been going on with Jurina lately.

WHy Jurina??

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 02:07:28 AM »
^ Around the time that Yuuka announced her graduation, Jurina was either in the hospital or had just gotten out and was at home on bed rest. I was just thinking that seeing that happening may have been a part of Yuuka's decision to graduate and put her health first.

Man, seeing all these pics popping up on G+ and the blog keeps bringing tears to my eyes.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2012, 05:50:24 AM »
A seriously adorable girl, Yuuka is...........

and now to say: Yuuka chan, お誕生日おめでとうございます!!!

Yuuka turns 15 years old today, 8月5日- hope she has a great day with
her family and friends!! May the coming year continue to bring her
 good health and much joy and happiness!! Her fans miss her in NMB48,
but life is full of different paths, and may Yuuka's path be full of contentment!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Falling U