JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI

Author Topic: Love in the Fast Lane (multipairing) 24/11/2012 [Will be revamped/continued]  (Read 159785 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 5 - STARING CONTEST] update
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2011, 05:13:36 AM »
I request for atsumina and kojiharu staring contest too
  XD
 :twothumbs :twothumbs

Having difficulties leaving comments on phone keke  :banghead:

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2011, 05:24:02 AM »
Shinoda Mariko, you have never failed to make me squirm during you're time of sexyness~  :P

OMFG!!!! Kill me now!!!   :shocked :w00t:  :w00t: :drool: :w00t:

^Never mind, forget what i said up there!!!

I need to be alive to see Atsumina & Kojiharu staring contest  :panic: :panic:

Update soon!!!

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2011, 05:32:02 AM »
I would like to also request a atsumina and kojiharu staring contest XD
 :lol:
Can't wait for next chapter
No ordinary ninja.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 6 - RED SEA]
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2011, 08:41:02 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

CHAPTER 6 – RED SEA

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan received an e-mail from the agency…

The criminals that you were able to capture ratted out that their group has a warehouse at the Tokyo pier. Investigate the place and give us a report on whatever you may find there.

Takahashi Hisao
TSOA Chief of Staff

On that same night that they received the order, the cousins went to the aforementioned pier. Dozens of old warehouses and container vans were all over the place, and some small fishing boats where anchored at the wharf, giving an eerie feeling at night.

“I hate going in this kind of place! It’s scary, cold and smells fishy!” Miichan said as they got out of their black 4x4 convertible Jeep Wrangler.

“I don’t quite understand your reasoning… only the fishy part of this pier.” Haruna teased.

Takamina suddenly heard cars heading at their direction. “There are cars coming this way. Quick! Let’s hide.” Takamina said and they began scrambling behind a nearby container van. A group of black sedans and van parked at a warehouse across where they were hiding.  A couple of men got out of the cars, carrying firearms and entered the warehouse.

”Odd… it is kinda late to visit a warehouse, don’t you think? Let’s wait a bit until they leave.” Takamina whispered.

After an hour, most of the men finally left, leaving the others to guard the warehouse. With guns in hand, the cousins silently went their way towards the building, entering thru an open window. When they got in, Haruna silently went up to the second floor while Takamina and Miichan scanned the perimeter to make sure that the coast is clear before following Haruna.

At the 2nd level of the building, they picked one of the two locked doors open. Once they entered, they saw different equipments that were commonly used in laboratories. At the farthest table, they noticed that it was dusted with what seems like white powder.

"Is this some kind of meth or cocaine lab?" Miichan whispered, guarding the door.

"That's possible. But I don't think this is not their main lab. It is too small a lab if they want to produce large quantities." Takamina whispered back, scraping some of the white powder into a small tube then placed it in one of the pockets of her vest. The three then made their way to the second room.

The second room appeared to be the control room of the warehouse wherein there is a large glass window overlooking the entire ground floor of the warehouse. Haruna saw a computer and turned it on, connecting a handheld tablet into one of the ports. She was able to access a database but encountered a pop up window.

“It needs a password…” Haruna mumbled, then opened a software programmed by the Agency to simulate various combinations of possible passwords. “This will take a while, but I’ll do my best to access their database.” She said and began typing furiously on the computer’s keyboard.
Miichan looked out the glass window to take a look at the area below. Her eyes widened in surprise as she saw the things below which is illuminated by the moonlight thru the windows all over the warehouse.

“Whoa! Is this some kind of a garage as well? Look Takamina! There are racing cars and bikes down there.” Miichan pointed. Takamina who was guarding the door moved besides Miichan to take a look.

“This means that whoever owns this dirty business might own a racing team as well.” Takamina used her night vision goggles to take a closer look, and then panned her vision to some of the large tables below. “It looks like they are into gun smuggling as well. There are high caliber guns everywhere. Haruna, how are you doing there?” she asked.

“Almost there…” Haruna said. She let out a cleansing breath when the last combination of password was accepted. “Yatta! I got in! I’ll just copy the files that they have and we’ll get out of here.” She said as she clicked “copy” in the computer and started downloading the files to the tablet.

Meanwhile, a roaming guard passed by the area where the cousins entered thru a window. He frantically grabbed his radio when he noticed the window wide open enough for a person to climb thru. “Sound the alarm! We have an intruder!”

The three cousins looked up the blinking red light on the wall when the guards sounded the alarm. “Quick Haruna! We have to get out of here!” Miichan said as she exited the door and pointed her gun at either direction.

“There, all done!” Haruna said as the screen flashed “downloading complete” and hastily unplugged her tablet and inserted it in her hard shell backpack. As they made their way down the stairs, one of the men spotted them.

“There they are!” pointed one of the men and they scrambled towards the cousins’ direction. Miichan threw a smoke grenade at them slowing their approach. Takamina saw some gas cans near where the men are and shot a few rounds from her Glock 17, causing it to explode and putting some of the men on fire.

“That should get them fired up!” Haruna joked as they ran towards a backdoor exit. Seeing that the door is locked by chains, she aimed her gun and took a shot letting the chain loose then kicked the door open and ran their way out.

A group of cars stopped in front of the building and then came out Masanori and some of his men.  He received a frantic call from the guards a few minutes back, and frowned at the condition of the warehouse. He then spotted the cousins running towards the wharf.

“After them!” he ordered his men, making a run towards the cousins’ direction, firing their guns at the same time.

“This is not good! Let’s head towards the port near the wharf!” Takamina shouted. Each of them pulled out their guns and began shooting at the men as they ran. Some men were effectively disabled as they were shot on their knees or shoulders.

Masanori frowned at the situation. “Get me the M72.” One of his men loaded the light anti-tank weapon and handed it to him. He placed the weapon on his shoulder and fired the missile towards Takamina, Haruna and Miichan’s direction to the wharf.

Near the end of the port, the cousins stopped for breath. Their eyes widened in fear as they saw the missile flying swiftly in their direction.

“Jump!” Miichan screamed as they dived down the water. They were able to dodge the missile where it hit an anchored tugboat just behind where they were standing, causing it to explode.

Masanori and the rest of his able men went to the area where they last saw the cousins before they dived down towards the sea. He ordered his men to shoot at the water, emitting a loud noise as they shower bullets to the water. He then grabbed a MagLite from one of his men then aimed the light towards the water. He let out a satisfied smirk as he saw the seawater turn into a tinge of red.

“Let’s see if you can survive that.” He laughed and tossed the flashlight to one of his men beside him and walked away.

To be continued...

:mon speechless:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 6 - RED SEA] update
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2011, 09:51:35 AM »
Of course Acchan will always win against Takamina lol
Action was great!!!! Like a spy movie yeah!!!! I'm sure they would be alright

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2011, 10:33:23 AM »
OH NO! it must be spilled red paint!

I hope the three of them are okay  :prayers:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2011, 10:45:13 AM »
LOL that was cool with missiles and all!!! agents agents ftw!!

waaaa who got shoot   :shocked
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2011, 01:53:40 PM »
THAT WAS SO EXCITING AND THRILLING!!!!! XD XD XD iT'S LIKE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!!! i HOPE THE GIRLS ARE OK!!!! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flean

« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2011, 01:58:06 PM »
I'm so Love the agent/spy action...  :w00t:

you're good!!!  :twothumbs

Please update soon~~  :bow:

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2011, 02:24:48 PM »
Thanks for updating
The action was awesome  :cathappy: I LOVE IT!!!
Update soon  :lol:
No ordinary ninja.

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2011, 06:10:34 PM »
wow! missile!   :O :O i hope no get hurt..  :(  :(

please update soon.. :twothumbs

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2011, 06:32:21 PM »
Hehe actions FTW!

Damn those three girls are badass!
Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 7 - WELCOME BACK] update
« Reply #92 on: July 22, 2011, 05:47:21 AM »
LOVE IN THE FAST LANE
=================

Chapter 7 - WELCOME BACK

Takamina, Haruna and Miichan finally emerged from the water beside a fishing boat gasping for breath, and then looked towards the direction of the burning tugboat.

"That was close... Is everyone okay?" Takamina panted, shivering from the cold water.

Miichan nodded and looked at a pale faced Haruna. "Haruna, you've been hit!" she exclaimed.

"I think a bullet grazed my arm..." Haruna winced, clutching her arm.

Takamina carefully removed her hand that's covering the arm and examined the wound. "It's a scratch alright... Let's get out of here and call the agency when we get home." she said worriedly. She then supported Haruna as they swam ashore to head back to their Jeep.

Once inside the apartment, Miichan called the agency and asked for a doctor to come over. Both Takamina and Miichan helped Haruna to undress and take a bath to cleanse the wound while waiting for the doctor, then took their own baths. After a few minutes, a doctor from the agency finally arrived.

"Good news, I don't have to stitch the wound. You girls did the right thing to call the agency instead of going to a hospital. That could've brought questions from the doctors and you could've blown your cover." Yohko Suguira, a doctor and a special agent of the TSOA said, as she dabbed some antiseptic while looking at Haruna for any pained reaction.

"Thank you for your help, Yohko-sensei." Haruna said while looking at her arm being bandaged with gauze. The doctor then moved to Takamina and Miichan, checking their wounds and began her treatment.

"Fighting crimes... Saving lives... And risking our own lives is part of our job. Who says an agent's job is easy?" Yohko rhetorically asked, making the girls giggle.

"That's what Haruna said when we had our first encounter with our suspects." Miichan said.

Yohko sighed then smiled, gently clasping each of their hands. "I've known you three since you started coming by the agency ten years ago to visit the Chief. I even treated your boo boos as you've once called it whenever you got rowdy in playing at the office. All of the other agents who also saw you grow up will agree with me that you've grown into fine young women. We've waited for this time that you'll finally join the team." she said, squeezing their hands lightly. The girls then gave the doctor a hug, just like they always do.

"I guess I have to get going. You girls should better take a rest. Also, I bet Midori is waiting for me. She worries too, you know." Yohko said as she packed her medicine bag.

"Please tell her not to worry. Oh, and kindly tell her to run some tests on the sample that we got and check out the files in the tablet." Takamina said she handed the tablet. Midori Suguira is one of the best researchers that the agency have.

"Hai, I will. You should visit us whenever you  are free. You should remind Midori that she has a girlfriend who gets jealous on whatever she is researching." Yohko said, referring to herself.

"We'll visit one of these days. Take care on your way home!" Miichan replied as they guided the doctor to their apartment door.

The next day, everyone in the AKB48 racing team is chatting cheerfully, huddling near two other girls. The chatting seized when everyone noticed their race drivers entered sluggishly into the garage. Yuko broke the silence as she squealed when she saw Haruna.

"NyanNya--" Yuko's squeals stopped when she saw Haruna's arm. "What happened to your arm?!" she then looked at Takamina and Miichan. "What happened to you two?!" she exclaimed. Upon hearing this, Atsuko and Mariko ran towards Takamina and Miichan as well, and the rest of the team followed.

“Ah… this? Eto… I accidentally fell off my bike trying to dodge a cat who suddenly ran across the street last night.” She explained. What a weird excuse! she thought, mentally facepalming.

“How about you Takamina? What happened to you?!” Atsuko demanded, teary eyes as she touched the faint cuts and small bruises on Takamina’s face and arms.

Takamina looked at Miichan who’s quietly hugged by Mariko. “Well… Miichan and I were exercising in our gym in our apartment and we had a practice sparring last night. I guess we got kinda rough without knowing it.” She replied. Takamina then cupped her hand on Atsuko’s cheek, and then used her thumb to wipe the tears that’s threatening to fall down.

“Mou! Don’t scare me like that!” Mariko pleaded as she gently pulled out from Miichan’s hug, still resting her hands on Miichan’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry Mariko. Next time, we’ll not be so rough on each other anymore.” Miichan promised, earning a smile from Mariko.

Everyone in the team sighed in relief as they heard that the cousins are okay. Sayaka clapped her hands to get everyone’s attention. “Now that everything’s cleared, I want to inform you that we will join a city race in a week’s time.” She announced, earning excited whispers from everyone. “Takamina, Haruna, Miichan… please take care of yourselves and be in your top shape for this race.”

“Hai!” the three responded.

“Oh and before I forget, two of the Flag Girls finally got back from their vacation.” Mariko said waving to one of the newcomers to come over. “Takamina, Haruna, Miichan – I’d like you to meet Tomomi Kasai.”

“Hajimemashite. Yoroshiku onegai shimashu.” Tomo-mi bowed.

“Yoroshiku!” the three cousins bowed in reply. Their eyes widened in surprise as they saw the second newcomer walking towards them.

Mariko placed her hand on the second newcomer’s shoulder and said, “And last but not the least, to complete, the Flag Girls team, I’d like you to meet Itano…” Mariko was cut off when Takamina, Haruna and Miichan blurted out –

“TOMOCHIN?!!”

To be continued...

Disclaimer: Yohko and Midori are originally from Sunrise from the Mai Hime anime/manga... I just borrowed them to add additional characters in my story. (sorry got lazy thinking of other names ^^) but then again, this is still my story and in this story, they are in a relationship  :wahaha:

Thank you everyone for your comments!  :kneelbow: about the HarunaxYuko and TakaminaxAtsuko staring contents... I'm not sure when I'm gonna write about it... as of now, I'm having a hard time thinking about Haruna and Yuko's staring contest  :frustrated:

Anyway, I finally introduced the last of the Flag Girls who were on vacation as mentioned in chapter 3...  I definitely won't leave out these two in my story  :hee:

Offline Ninjatigerdemon

• General Demon
  • Member+
  • No Ordinary Ninja.
Re: Love in the Fast Lane [CHAPTER 7 - WELCOME BACK] update
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2011, 06:01:48 AM »
Great Chapter XD
Glad that they are all alright XD
Thanks for updating  :twothumbs
I wonder how they knew tomochin  :?
Update soon!  :)
No ordinary ninja.

Offline hott3stson3

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • One Of A Kind
« Reply #94 on: July 22, 2011, 06:18:43 AM »
 :dizzy: :dizzy:

man you update fast AFLynx-san!!!

My parents wouldn't let me use my laptop since i came home late  :err: :fainted:

but now my parents forgot they grounded me!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

ch. 6~ OMFG!!! It's like Charlies Angels!!  :on woohoo:

ch. 7~ Thank god they're okay lol

:stoned: they know Tomochin? Is she going to be someone's ex??

plus the cliffhanger!!!   :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

You're killing me!! Lol Update soon!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 22, 2011, 07:56:05 AM »
The suspense is killing me, I wonder how they know tomochin :O

What's going to happen now? Will their cover be blown?

Can't wait till next update  XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: July 22, 2011, 09:45:00 AM »
Tomotomo? Please!!!!
They know Tomochin? Interesting hehehe

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #97 on: July 22, 2011, 10:52:26 AM »
ngek haruna got hit @_@ uff only a scratch great great phew~

what excuse was that  :shocked  :rofl:

wait aint they lovey-dovey  :cathappy:

tomotomo appeared ehehe me wonder why they know tomochin too  XD

I like Mai Hime!!!
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2011, 11:24:21 AM »
anoni2: I laughed at myself when I wrote about that excuse  :nervous lol yeah, they are lovey-dovey :P I like Mai Hime too  XD
kahem: you'll soon know how they met Tomochin  8)
hott3stson3: glad to know you like the story  :) i update fast because I wrote chapters 6 & 7 in one sitting. It's good that your parents forgot that they grounded you then lol  XD please wait for the next update!
Ninjatigerdemon: hehe, I just gave Haruna a scratch... I dont want their skin to be marred with big ugly scars in the story lol

To everyone whom I wasn't able to reply to that commented before chapter 7: Thank you for reading my fic! I will do my best!  :on study:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2011, 03:22:53 PM »
Oh yah, this is definitely more like Charlie's Angels than mission impossible  XD Can't wait for the next update!!! the TomoTomo couple are bacK!

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - PARARIYAHAPPI