JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me

Author Topic: Official NHL Thread  (Read 550729 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: Official NHL Thread
« Reply #1840 on: November 17, 2011, 08:18:47 AM »

"Everything's correctable if you want to correct it. We're still learning, we're still a young team. We're going to make mistakes." – Oilers goalie Nik Khabibulin Words Of The Week :yep:

Gotta get Magnus to start playing like A REAL EURO!! *COUGH SNIPER 2 WAY SELKE KURRI* :bow:

Good thing the Sens are in town!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1841 on: November 18, 2011, 01:59:53 AM »
Are y'all going to the Skills game on the 14th? http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=597756

Took a bunch of pics, but I haven't looked at them yet (they're probably all shitty anyway :lol:). Anyway, here's what they've got on the Jets' Official site:
PICS - http://jets.nhl.com/club/gallery.htm?id=24366&location=/photos&pg=1
VIDEOS (go to November 15th entries to see the Skills Competition highlights) - http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=135698

And oh yeah.... you fuckin' know I'm getting one of these bad boys. :rockon:

Winnipeg Jets & Province of Manitoba Announce New Winnipeg Jets Licence Plate
Tuesday, 15.11.2011 / 12:57 PM / News Articles
Winnipeg Jets

The Winnipeg Jets, in conjunction with the Province of Manitoba , are pleased to unveil today a new Winnipeg Jets’ specialty licence plate which will be available soon be available to all Manitobans.

The Winnipeg Jets’ licence plate ─ to be administered by Manitoba Public Insurance ─ will be available to hockey fans on Monday, December 12. Cost of the plate will be $70, with $30 of that fee going towards the Winnipeg Jets True North Foundation. 

“Manitobans are very passionate about our Jets” said Selinger. “They have told us that they want to show their pride and support by displaying a specialized Jets plate. This will be yet another way to celebrate the return of our NHL team while contributing to organizations working every day to help young people succeed.” 

“We are very excited to make these license plates available to the public as a means of showing their support for the Winnipeg Jets and the True North Foundation,” said Winnipeg Jets Chairman & Governor Mark Chipman.

“This provides a great opportunity for hockey fans across Manitoba to show their passion for the Jets while assisting our foundation's continuing mandate to support numerous initiatives across our community.” 

Hockey fans will be able to visit any of Manitoba’s more than 300 Autopac agents to place their orders and receive their plates. 

The Winnipeg Jets’ plate is the third specialty plate issued by the province. In 2004, Manitoba approved the issuing of a specialty licence plate to honour veterans. Earlier this year, fans of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers were also able to purchase specialty plates.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=601627
VIDEO LINK - http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/console?&id=135210

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1842 on: November 20, 2011, 06:52:21 AM »
Fuck yeah I'm double-posting. :P

Went looking/shopping for a few things, and while I was looking at some new gloves at a local SportChek, I noticed this.

It's a good thing that I didn't actually try it on; just seeing it made me want to buy it soooooooooooooooo bad.
:lol:

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #1843 on: November 20, 2011, 09:08:52 AM »
my buddy who plays hockey with ryan nugent hopkins before he was drafted went on a road trip to watch him play. pretty dope cuz my friend is a friend to him  :lol:

my friend and ryan's bro. adam

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1844 on: November 20, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
^ SHIT NICE!! Hook up some tix. dude looks like Luongo Junior.  :lol:

AND RNH better win the Calder cuz SHIT. Blackhawks got Shamed!! :D 9-2, Nuuuuuge getting 5 assists. And Taylor HALL finally lit it up with the hat trick. PHEW. This with all the D-Men down, Khabby wasn't bad! except that soft one lol.

aww yeah, best part of the nite. these Oilers Ice Girls are hotter than the cheerleaders and more useful XD

Fuck yeah I'm double-posting. :P

Ain't no shame. This is :hipheart: :pimp: See CFL Thread :lol: Good luck BlueBombers!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1845 on: November 25, 2011, 09:06:28 AM »
how bout dat Nuge stache? :lol:

LOL Preds suck so much even Sam Gagner beat em up

Thanks Americans! Hockey games at 2pm :D

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1846 on: November 27, 2011, 11:47:16 PM »
Just when the DROUGHT in Minnie was over. we get

FUCK!! Taylor Hall out :tama-mad: Bang around the Oilers and then its on. Hopefully Magnus picks his game up :/ HEY Mini Eberle stick:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1847 on: November 29, 2011, 06:37:29 AM »
Fuck. Taylor Hall left shoulder injury 2-4 weeks. :/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1848 on: November 30, 2011, 08:50:02 AM »
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE lol last second went to RNH autograph session TONS OF PEOPLE!! Prolly over 300+ and was like "Sup Nuge, HEY! my friend is a friend of your friend" and I got a "lol oh really"  :rofl:

can u tell im avoiding trying to get on TV cuz I left work early :lol:

lol Fuhr mini jersey night. Someone get him some Jenny Craig!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1849 on: December 04, 2011, 03:36:09 AM »
JONESY JONESY JONESY!! FUCK the Refs managing the game, Oilers finally did it with their sticks!!

I mean, LMFAO what the hell was that unsportsmanlike call on Hordichuk? LET HIM BE!!

BRING ON BATTLE OF ALBERTA!!

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1850 on: December 04, 2011, 09:29:12 AM »
aww man, losing to the Flamers :tama-mad:

They know the game plan, bum rush on the PP, hit and hit and hit. DAMN! Lucky shots, what lame penalty on Sutton, killin the momentum after 2-0

Mike Grier Retires :(

Mike Grier didn't check opponents. They slammed into the boards willingly, to appease him.

After we beat Colorado (in 1998), one of their trainers told me their players were scared silly of Mike  -former Oilers trainer Ken Lowe
Good article on Grier from Jim Matheson in The Journal

FEAR THE GRIER!!

One of my fave Oilers during the "rebuild" era Part 1 in the 90s. ROZY helluva classy and just was hardcore 3rd Liner.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1851 on: December 05, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
Well, well, well...

NHL to consider radical realignment
By: Gary Lawless - Winnipeg Free Press | Posted: 12/5/2011 1:55 PM

PEBBLE BEACH - Major change could be in the cards for the NHL today and while most agree a radical move is best for the league there's no guarantee members will be able to set aside individual agendas for the good of the whole.

The league's board of governors is meeting today and tomorrow with realignment the No. 1 topic on the agenda.

The Winnipeg Jets, currently playing in the Southeast Division in the Eastern Conference must be moved to a more palatable geographic home. The switch could be as simple as the Jets heading to the Western Conference's Central Division with either the Detroit Red Wings or Columbus Blue Jackets heading to the Eastern Conference.

What is viewed by many as the best solution for the league, however, is a move to four new geographic conferences with a new playoff format and a schedule matrix that includes a home-and-home series that would see each all teams play each other at least twice a season.

This option would see the league divided into four new conferences, two with eight teams and two with seven teams.

The conferences would be geographically constructed and the Jets would join, let's call it the Central Conference, a grouping with the Chicago Blackhawks, Minnesota Wild, St. Louis Blues, Dallas Stars, Nashville Predators, Blue Jackets and Wings.

This format would also include a change in the playoffs with the top four teams in each conference qualifying for the post-season and then playing off against each other until a conference champion is determined.

The four conference champs would then meet in the semifinals.

Teams in the East are reluctant to accept such a proposition as it would increase their travel and alter prime broadcast schedules.

"I think everybody should accept a little bit of a burden to do what's right for the league instead of just saying, 'Well, this benefits us as an Eastern team because we don't want to travel,'" San Jose Sharks general manager Doug Wilson told Yahoo Sports this week. "To me, sometimes what has to be done for everybody needs to be presented, and I think that's what Gary (Bettman) is trying to look at.

"Put aside your personal interests for a second. What's truly the right thing to do?"

Any vote for realignment would need two thirds, or 20 votes, to carry. The meetings are scheduled to begin at 5:30 p.m. today and conclude on Tuesday.

Here's a look at what the new conferences could potentially look like:

Conference A
Boston
Buffalo
Florida
Montreal
Ottawa
Tampa Bay
Toronto

Conference B
Carolina
New Jersey
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Washington

Conference C
Anaheim
Calgary
Colorado
Edmonton
Los Angeles
Phoenix
San Jose
Vancouver

Conference D
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas
Detroit
Minnesota
Nashville
St. Louis
Winnipeg

e-mail: gary.lawless@freepress.mb.ca
Twitter: @garylawless
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/NHL-to-consider-radical-realignment-135045233.html

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #1852 on: December 07, 2011, 06:23:16 AM »
Jets beat the Bruins tonight = Stanley Cup run! Just as long as Rask is in net, lol.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1853 on: December 15, 2011, 05:54:00 AM »
And oh yeah.... you fuckin' know I'm getting one of these bad boys. :rockon:
http://picroda.jphip.com/misc/jphip04415.jpg
Winnipeg Jets & Province of Manitoba Announce New Winnipeg Jets Licence Plate
Tuesday, 15.11.2011 / 12:57 PM / News Articles
Winnipeg Jets

The Winnipeg Jets, in conjunction with the Province of Manitoba , are pleased to unveil today a new Winnipeg Jets’ specialty licence plate which will be available soon be available to all Manitobans.

~SNIP~
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://jets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=601627
VIDEO LINK - http://video.jets.nhl.com/videocenter/console?&id=135210

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK yeah. :rockon:  8)2

Only way they could've made this any better was to make it so people could get these customized.  :theking

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1854 on: December 17, 2011, 10:49:57 AM »
Teemu's finally coming home :theking

The game starts at 2am Finnish time but fuck it, I'm definitely gonna watch it live :finland:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1855 on: December 17, 2011, 08:34:33 PM »
Teemu's definitely still one of the most-loved players from the original Jets here in Peg Sheety. We all still remember the shock/outrage when he was traded just prior to the team being relocated to the desert. Like he said in another interview, neither he nor the fans ever really got a chance to say goodbye, so many of us here still feel like he's "one of our own". Go around the city here, and you'll probably see more people here wearing a Selanne Jets jersey than any other individual player. 

Suffice it to say, Winnipegers have been waiting/hoping for a chance to see this specific game, against this specific team for a long, long, LONG time. :yep:  One just needs to check out today's local newspaper to see evidence of that:

Selanne gets rock star treatment in Winnipeg
By: Tim Campbell | Posted: 12/17/2011 11:43 AM

WINNIPEG — It was the full rock-star treatment this morning for Teemu Selanne, back in Winnipeg for an NHL game for the first time in almost 16 years.

Selanne, now 41, held a press conference at the Anaheim Ducks’ downtown hotel, addressing reporters for almost 15 minutes. The Ducks meet the Winnipeg Jets at the MTS Centre tonight (6 p.m. CT, CBC, TSN 1290).

When the Ducks arrived in Winnipeg from Chicago after 2 a.m. this morning, there were fans waiting to greet him outside the hotel.

"That was unbelievable," Selanne said this morning. "I wasn’t expecting anybody to be here at 3 o’clock in the morning. It just shows you how much the fans mean to me and and how important the fans are for hockey.

"Obviously those are die-hard fans and it was amazing to see them."
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/Selanne-gets-rock-star-treatment-in-Winnipeg-135791153.html

Teemu trade still galls
Selanne didn't like it and neither did John Paddock
By: Tim Campbell | Posted: 12/17/2011 1:00 AM

Teemu Selanne is back in Winnipeg tonight to say a proper good-bye to Winnipeg fans who once again have an NHL team of their own.

Selanne's abrupt trade on Feb. 7, 1996 still rankles him. It was a trade that then-Jets-GM John Paddock said in the end might have been a mistake, but as sad as it was, one that was pretty much unavoidable.

That's because the team's new owners and their then-hockey-adviser-turned-failed-GM Bobby Smith couldn't afford an expensive team in Phoenix, either.

"It wasn't a very good time, not a fun thing," said Paddock, now the Philadelphia Flyers' assistant GM. "It was somewhat worded to me that we couldn't have three $3-million forwards on the team.

"That's how times have and haven't changed. It was a financial decision; we had to change the money around and it still happens today."
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/teemu-trade-still-galls-135787458.html

Go Flash go
For one night, Jets will have to listen to their fans cheer the enemy
By: Ed Tait | Posted: 12/17/2011 1:00 AM

Mention the name to Eric Fehr, the proud product of Winkler, and he turns the clock back to a time when he worshipped the man and the team.

Mention the name to Antti Miettinen and he thinks of a sporting superstar, a Finnish icon and a player he, too, idolized.

And mention the name to Evander Kane and he tells this story:

"My first NHL jersey was a Mighty Ducks jersey and it had No. 8 on the back, but it had KANE on it as well," said the Jets' burgeoning star. "He was one of my first hockey cards, too. Obviously he's a great player and it's going to be pretty cool to play against him here in Winnipeg."

Honestly, do we really need any further introductions?
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/go-flash-go-135787448.html

Teemu's wife hadn't yet given birth to their first child when he was traded. Now they'll get to see a city and a group of hockey fans that love their dad as much as they do. :)

Teemu brings own fans
Selanne family returns to the place they once called home
By: Geoff Kirbyson | Posted: 12/17/2011 1:00 AM

FROM L TO R: Eemil, Sirpa, Veera, Eetu and Leevi Selanne
The focus of Saturday night's Jets game against the Anaheim Ducks has been Teemu Selanne, but this is Sirpa Selanne's homecoming, too.

The wife of the Finnish Flash and mother to their four children spent nearly four years of her life here and she had no desire to leave back in February of 1996. That's when her husband was traded to the Anaheim Mighty Ducks and she was nine months pregnant with their first child, son Eemil, now 15.

"Teemu left and came back and we delivered Eemil here. We lived here for one week and then moved to California," she said, noting her eldest is the only member of the family with Canadian citizenship.

"The trade was the worst thing that ever happened. There were some rumours, but we were told they were just rumours. We didn't really believe them. It was a really big shock. The timing was so bad for our personal (lives). It was a sad time for hockey here, the team was moving away. The whole spring we were thinking we were going to have to say goodbye," she said.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/teemu-brings-own-fans-135787538.html
:finland:

For the record, his son Leevi is awesome in his own right:
Leevi, decked out in a new Winnipeg Jets T-shirt, said he'll be dressed in Jets gear for the game. When asked who he'll be cheering for, he paused for a minute before replying, "I'm going to cheer for my dad and the Jets."

"Even though I like Anaheim, the Jets are still my favourite team. I always wanted them to come back. I love the team. The (retro) logo is so sick and the new one is pretty cool, too," he said.
:rockon:

Only thing that would've made tonight even more epic is if the Ducks hadn't fired Randy Carlyle as coach last month, as he is another fixture of the hockey scene here, both as a former Jet and as coach of the (former) Manitoba Moose.

What a pity we won't see Kitty
By: Gary Lawless | Posted: 12/17/2011 1:00 AM

It's fitting fans salute Teemu Selanne tonight and view this game as a celebration, but it's a bit of a disappointment without Randy Carlyle standing behind the Anaheim Ducks bench.

Selanne was a big part of the old Winnipeg Jets and fully deserves the welcome he'll receive. But Carlyle is an integral figure in the return of the NHL to Winnipeg.

If not for the Manitoba Moose and their presence in Winnipeg for 15 years there would be no ownership group consisting of Mark Chipman and David Thomson, no MTS Centre and very likely no return of the Jets.

Carlyle, who served as an assistant coach, head coach, GM and president with the Moose, was fired by the Ducks on Nov. 30 and won't be here when his old team meets his other old team.

"It was going to be a special evening. That's not going to happen. The people will be excited to see Teemu Selanne in the place where he started his career," said Carlyle, when reached at his home in California. "I'm proud and happy with what's happened in Winnipeg. It's a credit to the people that worked extremely hard in building that franchise. It started a long time ago with a lot of work that was going on behind the scenes. Mark Chipman and his group did a heckuva job in securing the franchise and they did it the right way."
Just to clarify for anyone not in the know, "Kitty" was Carlyle's nickname from his days as a player with the Jets. :)
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/what-a-pity-we-wont--see-kitty-135787328.html

« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 08:39:46 PM by JFC »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1856 on: December 18, 2011, 07:23:47 AM »
When it's about a class act like the Finnish Flash, you bet your ass I'm double-posting. :thumbsup

Crowd makes Selanne first star despite Ducks' loss
By: Tim Campbell | Posted: 12/17/2011 11:09 PM

WINNIPEG -- You won’t find many games where the third star brings down the house.

The MTS Centre faithful were plenty pleased with their Winnipeg Jets in a 5-3 victory Saturday night over the Anaheim Ducks, but they had the best of both worlds when Ducks right-winger Teemu Selanne, the former Jets superstar, collected two assists and got a standing ovation for his post-game selection.

After the final horn, Selanne also tossed a couple of sticks over the glass and into the seats.

"It was awesome," said Ducks winger Corey Perry, last season’s Hart Trophy winner. "He’s a class-act guy and I think they did it right tonight.

"They cheered every time he had the puck and they booed everybody else on our team. That’s a special night for him."

The night started with a roar when Selanne followed Ducks goalie Dan Ellis onto the ice for the warm-up.

The volume went up when the Ducks and Jets appeared for the start of the game, and the fans started an impromptu "Teemu, Teemu," causing another standing ovation before the national anthems.

Selanne acknowledged the fans at that point from the bench with waves and salutes.

"Emotion was very high," Selanne, 41, said after playing 19:04 in his first game here in almost 16 years. "I tried to stay focused but I was still very emotional. Just a great feeling. Even the warm-up, all the signs and the 13... Winnipeg Jets jerseys. I felt like everybody was watching me.

"I was thinking earlier, ‘What else could I experience in my career?’ There’s nothing that comes in my mind."

After the anthems, Ducks coach Bruce Boudreau held Selanne out of the starting lineup for a purpose.

"My whole thought was, the starting lineup they don’t announce," Boudreau said. "I wanted to wait for a whistle and then get the reaction when he went on the ice. My biggest fear was that there would be no whistle for four minutes and I’d have to keep him on the bench. So I was glad that before the game they gave him the tribute they did.

"I thought this was more special."

Selanne hopped over the boards for an offensive-zone faceoff 32 seconds into the game and the people rose from their seats.

And as the game proceeded, they cheered the Finnish Flash each time he touched the puck, and booed other Ducks players when they had it.

All mixed in with the usual chants of "Go Jets Go."

"That was pretty chilling," Boudreau said. "Take the game away and it was pretty emotional. I was getting emotional. I can only imagine what Teemu was feeling in the first 10 minutes.

"It would have been hard to play. But we muddled through and the fans were great to him."

Boudreau had to call his time out after Blake Wheeler’s 2-0 goal at 7:19 of the first.

"When I called the time out, that’s was basically what I said: ‘You guys are focusing on everything but the game. That’s why we’re down 2-0.’ "

Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf was amazed by what he saw in the MTS Centre.

"The end result wasn’t what we wanted to give Teemu tonight, but we were pretty impressed with the way the crowd responded to him and rightfully so," Getzlaf said. "It says everything that we already know about him. He’s one of the best humans we know."

Selanne’s playing return to Winnipeg began in the wee hours of Saturday when the Ducks arrived from Chicago. Nearly two dozen fans were waiting for him at the team’s downtown hotel.

"It was 15 years ago when I played here last" he said. "It was unbelievable that there were so many people waiting, almost three o’clock in the morning. That kind of stuff makes you feel very special."

The day also included a full-blown rock-star-style press conference on Saturday morning.

"It was a busy day for him," Boudreau said. "I wish it wasn’t quite so busy a day, but you knew that it would be with the buildup, whether Hockey Night in Canada or just the Canadian press.

"I mean, he deserved the reception he got, and he put in four fabulous years here. I didn’t want to sit there and say, ‘OK, you can’t enjoy this,’ because he deserved to get all the accolades he got."

tim.campbell@freepress.mb.ca
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/jets/Crowd-makes-Selanne-first-star-despite-Ducks-loss-135811113.html

We sure as hell missed you Teemu. :yep:

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1857 on: December 18, 2011, 10:35:25 AM »
^ Thanks for the articles! :thumbsup

Needless to say but man, Winnipeg is one hell of a hockey town. You guys are frickin' awesome! :bow:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #1858 on: January 03, 2012, 04:27:10 AM »
For anyone that's been following the circus show that is the "MON DIEU! Ze coach of ze Montreal Canadiens cannot speak ze French!" story...

Habs to fans: Sorry if we upset you by hiring coach who can't speak French
By: The Canadian Press |Posted: 01/2/2012 1:02 PM

BROSSARD, Que. - The Montreal Canadiens' whacky season got a little weirder Monday.

The team's general manager took the unusual step of issuing a qualified apology, barely two weeks into the reign of new coach Randy Cunneyworth.

The Dec. 17 hiring of Cunneyworth, on an interim basis for the rest of the season, touched off a language controversy. He is the team's first coach in decades unable to speak French.

"I'm sorry if we upset people. Because that certainly wasn't our intention," Pierre Gauthier told reporters Monday.
FULL ARTICLE LINK - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/nhl/habs-to-fans-sorry-if-we-upset-you-by-hiring-coach-who-cant-speak-french-136536318.html

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1859 on: January 15, 2012, 09:20:08 AM »
Went to the Oilers skills yest aft. More like Comedy Hour with Dubnyk, Peckham Hordy and Friends! :lol: making up for the lack of Eberle (who was in the crowd) and RNH.

Like wth, Dubnyk flopping like a nerd. and Peckham and Hordichuk taking part in the major skills (speed, slap shot) but Sutton destroyed em all. i loved Gene Principe's blast at Teubert or Petry when they had a 99 mph shot "You should shoot more" BURNIATED!!

Taylor Hall is the real deal folks, just setting shit up over and over. Sam Gagner mad props to him, more gotta rant on NHL, sports in general been so long but here's some random video I filmed:

Totally spit my drink (If I was drinking any) at the "Fist Pump" Cam they had. They looked like "Fuck, why you make me act like a 'bag" XD The toque Pääjärvi was wearing was dope. Think they sold em at the store.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rainbow - Tell Me Tell Me