JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: IU - Good Day

Author Topic: THE Butt Thread!  (Read 1899073 times)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
Re: THE Butt Thread!
« Reply #860 on: July 11, 2012, 04:21:40 AM »
But seriously he wasn't talking about asses. He was referencing an advertisement for his shoe line Doggy Biscuitz that had a similar picture. Legs n thighs no (doggy) biscuitz. You can't even see their asses in the picture so why would he remark on that. He probably doesn't even know the picture is SNSD, but I think he was actually complimenting their legs/thighs in his own way. lol

I wish someone could explain that to all the stupid rabid fans that are making a huge deal out of it.

Even if he did mean to say they have no asses, who cares? It's his opinion and he has a right to it and to post it in his twitter, like we all do with our own opinions. Every male friend of mine to whom I've shown SNSD videos or pics think they have no ass. I think they have no ass. We're used to women truly having a curvy bottom, which SNSD do not. So what? If fans think their asses are great, that's awesome too! Doesn't mean everyone has to agree. lol

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Metallan

• ecchi
« Reply #861 on: July 11, 2012, 07:04:07 AM »
SNoop posted a clarification on his twitter:

“Today’s lesson. from. Professor Snoop. Biscuits = ugly faces. My ladiez @GirlsGeneration. got beautiful faces. Legs n. thighs. No biscuits #ONELOVE & #REINCARNATED.”

Along with this photo:

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #862 on: July 11, 2012, 07:28:50 AM »
But what i don't get is why Snoop Dogg had to mention it in the first place? was he watching some snsd video and just all of a sudden was like "hey! they don't have asses! why don't i tweet about this?" did he just say this because he was bored?

I wonder about that too XD  Well, more about how did he find out about SNSD, whether he was checking out their music or just found them randomly or whattt.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline Chirin

• ecchi
« Reply #863 on: July 11, 2012, 01:23:50 PM »

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #864 on: July 12, 2012, 06:50:18 AM »
He's buds with Teddy Riley who did The Boys and he was on a remix of the song for the International version of the album back a few months ago. He got the picture from HERE The comparison to his shoe add is on the same tumblr HERE

I wish someone could explain that to all the stupid rabid fans that are making a huge deal out of it.

Even if he did mean to say they have no asses, who cares? It's his opinion and he has a right to it and to post it in his twitter, like we all do with our own opinions. Every male friend of mine to whom I've shown SNSD videos or pics think they have no ass. I think they have no ass. We're used to women truly having a curvy bottom, which SNSD do not. So what? If fans think their asses are great, that's awesome too! Doesn't mean everyone has to agree. lol

Ironically based on his Instagram feed, Snoop seems to be a lot like me in that he doesn't discriminate when it comes to the female form. Slim, voluptuous, short, tall he can appreciate all shapes and sizes.  ;D  And he never made any random asshole comments on there before. Which is why it's highly unlikely he would out of the blue do a 180 and take a jab at SNSD's butts in a picture where you couldn't even see their butts. lol

Anyways getting back on track:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:04:00 AM by zoolander »

Offline Hyosicshipper

• HYOSIC♥
  • HYOSIC♥
« Reply #865 on: July 12, 2012, 07:19:39 AM »
Maknae Butt :thumbup

Fany Butt

Sica butt

Offline Metallan

• ecchi
« Reply #866 on: July 12, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
He's buds with Teddy Riley who did The Boys and he was on a remix of the song for the International version of the album back a few months ago. He got the picture from HERE The comparison to his shoe add is on the same tumblr HERE

Ironically based on his Instagram feed, Snoop seems to be a lot like me in that he doesn't discriminate when it comes to the female form. Slim, voluptuous, short, tall he can appreciate all shapes and sizes.  ;D  And he never made any random asshole comments on there before. Which is why it's highly unlikely he would out of the blue do a 180 and take a jab at SNSD's butts in a picture where you couldn't even see their butts. lol

Anyways getting back on track:
Scroll a few posts up. I already explained that he set things straight on his twitter.

Offline strider_mark27

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #867 on: July 13, 2012, 06:35:22 AM »

Sorry for posting this big ass gif.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 06:47:25 AM by strider_mark27 »

Offline dandyboy9x

• ecchi
« Reply #868 on: July 13, 2012, 07:26:11 AM »

..................................WoWoW