JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tahiti - Hasta Luego

Author Topic: (Group) Next Shojo Jiken  (Read 12386 times)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
(Group) Next Shojo Jiken
« on: March 11, 2014, 02:07:08 PM »
NEXT SHOJO JIKEN (NEXT少女事件)

Okay, I`ll start a thread dedicated to this group here because I feel that maybe I`m not the only one that loves demented idols.
In some months, the biggest exponent of this genre, BiS, will be gone. But luckily their existence wasn`t in vain and now we have several groups popping out there, like Gouhou Lolita Syndrome, FruitPochette and so on.
Well, last January a new project started. Their aim was to create a group with the jiken (an incident, a crime) theme. And the group, fully delivers it. They murder all the paradigms and the common sense with a performance that has (fake) stabbings, the girls running through the stage, rolling on the floor, making obscene gestures and silly faces, talking non-sense stuff... all this with a potent rock background.
It`s BiS folks. Worsened.  :D

Official debut happened February 13th. Almost a month ago. I saw them last saturday live and it was like love at first sight. I HAD to make this thread.
Still no cds or merchandise (only some signed bromides you get at their shows). You can follow their long path till the stardom here:

official blog - http://ameblo.jp/shoujo-ziken/
official twitter - https://twitter.com/ShoujoZiken

the girls twitters:
Shuri - https://twitter.com/next_shurii2/
Nono - https://twitter.com/nono_next
Mai - https://twitter.com/mai_maipink

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
Re: (Group) Next Shojo Jiken
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 10:27:44 PM »
NEXT少女事件 「秒速バイタルサイン」 2014.06.18 O-EAST

Chihiro

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 07:26:06 AM »
Can't wait till they release an official CD. Met Nono at TIF handing out flyers, but they only have this demo-single yet. :(

Favourite Idol: Yanagisawa Ayano
Favourite Groups: PASSPO & Party Rockets GT

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 10:07:03 AM »

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 02:07:39 PM »
^ haha, that was funny, but made me hungry!

Hope we get to see/hear more stuff from them soon! There's a serious lack of videos of them!

Chihiro

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 04:16:20 AM »
rofl how can we not love these girls?  :)

I really need to see them live again (still only saw them that time prior to me opening this thread) to talk with them and buy this cd (and their shirt). they`ll hold their first one-man live in december 6th, really hope I can take part of it. but I`m not too optimistic regarding attendance because looks like the group still have VERY few wotas (less than a dozen).  :sweatdrop:

they`ll be holding a barbecue event next 30th with 10 tickets available, with the possibility of selling more if there`s demand (as I type this, there isn`t   :nervous ). look how small are their goals still.  :lol:

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2014, 06:30:13 PM »
If I understand it right, Shuri has left the band?  :?
Official announcement:
http://ameblo.jp/shoujo-ziken/entry-11915062406.html

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2014, 02:32:15 AM »
yes, she didnt show up for a concert and didnt return the calls, so talking with the other members the manager discovered about her intentions to get out of the group and so... she is now officially out the group. for the time being, they'll continue as a duo and all scheduled activities will be honored. well, shit happens.  :(

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2014, 04:28:50 PM »
-I've already seen them 3 times in the past few weeks. today's show report will be up in my blog soon.
-their fanbase has around 20 guys nowadays. pretty small for a group with more than six months already...
-they are already searching for a new third member. I'd guess they'll announce her (if they find someone, of course) in their one-man in december...
-they are very friendly in real life and on twitter. too bad they dont have personal blogs for me to know more about them.
-Mai has 15 yo, Nono... I forgot to ask her  :nervous
-Mai favorite animal is hamster, Nono is rabbit
-Nono is kinda good at drawing. I'd say MioMio level good.  :roll:
-just in case someone is not aware, they have a official website now. quite well made I'd say http://www.shoujoziken.com/

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2014, 05:00:41 PM »
They uploaded a song from this morning's show!

Sadly, I could only make the evening show today, where they didn't appear... and at Idol Koushien on Saturday, they were plagued with bad sound. Basically the right speaker stack cut out intermittently, making the whole thing a mess  :(

Chihiro

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2014, 12:43:53 AM »
oh this is the new song they were recording some weeks ago? well... i didnt like it  :nervous too Gouhou Lolita Syndrome-esque. id like to see them sticking with more punkish tunes, otherwise those "trash wotas" from Gouhou Lolita will start appearing more and more in Next Shojo's shows. and if this happens, im gonna kiss goodbye to the group cuz i dont want to make contact with those idiots.  :smhid

Offline Daydreamer0Fly

• Crazed Fangirl
  • Member+
  • Crazed Fangirl
    • DaydreamerFly
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2014, 06:14:00 AM »
Any music from this group yet? (CDs or iTunes) I'd love to feature them on idol BEATS Radio sometime. It's nice to see idols trying some new themes, gimmicks, and sounds and breaking the idol genre.
Check out "idol BEATS Radio", the best place to listen to the idols of today, 24/7, worldwide!
http://www.idolbeatsradio.blogspot.com
http://www.facebook.com/idolbeats
http://twitter.com/idolBEATSRadio

idol BEATS Radio is currently accepting votes for the 2014 New Years Coutndown, so please vote for your favorite idol songs of 2014! All idol fans should without a doubt vote. All voters will also be entered into a drawing for a free idol CD. (out of 26 choices)

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2015, 04:11:21 PM »
NEXT少女事件 「shout bullet」 2015.01.04 大塚Heart's+

Chihiro

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2015, 01:40:02 PM »
Got some pics of them from Hamufes vol. 2 (one or Ichigo Rinahamu's many many events she's been having while trying to sell 5,000 copies of her single by January 15th). I think the best ones have them flipping people off though. Maybe I can put some LINE stickers on them or something?

I can just upload the pics to the Picroda before posting here, right? Not sure since I haven't posted pics in forever.

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2015, 05:06:13 PM »
I can just upload the pics to the Picroda before posting here, right? Not sure since I haven't posted pics in forever.

Yeah, use the picroda, go for it?

Are these live pics or chekis? Either way, looking forward to seeing them.

Chihiro

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2015, 03:56:22 AM »
Here's probably the best ones I took. I took a lot but I was borrowing a DSLR and didn't really know how to adjust to the difference. Also, the crowd was pretty wild so I was stuck next to the speaker for most of the event and NSJ were running all over the stage so getting any pictures was amazing for me.

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2015, 03:02:55 PM »
hey nice to see this shitty group is attracting some interest here, I thought only me would end liking them. rofl

last time I saw them was in the one-man, so I still have to see the new member Eri in action to make some judgement on this "new phase" of the group. but she seemed nice, better looking that my oshimen.  :lol:

my complain is that the group is taking too long to release a new single/mini album/ep/whatever. I fucking want to have these new songs on my ipod NOW!  :angry:

Offline mixedmedia

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2015, 12:20:52 AM »
Finally, a single! But it's not coming out for 3 more months!

And then they upload this too? Can they keep it up until the single comes out?

« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:29:02 AM by mixedmedia »

Offline wattstax

• Member+
    • wattstax17
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2015, 09:34:45 AM »
Hmm, copying PassCode dance moves for their new single? It obvious, in which direction they want to go now. :smhid

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2015, 01:18:08 PM »
NEXT少女事件 「shout bullet」2015.04.02 新宿MARZ

Chihiro