JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious

Author Topic: [CHI] Cherrie Ying Choi Yi 應采兒  (Read 9913 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
[CHI] Cherrie Ying Choi Yi 應采兒
« on: December 10, 2010, 07:49:24 AM »
Cherrie Ying Choi Yi / 應采兒

Fell in love when she was Simon Yam's partner in Fulltime Killer, then she exploded on the scene - got caught in some controversy - she fell off, but watched Kung Fu Mahjong 2 yesterday and fell in love with her all over again. Can't wait until she gets back from her honeymoon from marrying Jordan "Chicken" Chan (of many Triad Movies fame) and into the role of Johnnie To's muse.

Profile:
NAME : Ying Choi Yi
BIRTH DATE : June 20 1983
BIRTH PLACE : Taiwan
PLACE OF RESIDENCE : New York
FAMILY STATUS : Parents
HEIGHT : 175cm
WEIGHT : 105 lbs
EDUCATION : university
HOBBIES : Singing, Going online, hiphop dance
HER START : Introduced by a friend to a screen test for FULL TIME KILLER.  She then signed with China Star.

Film:
Fulltime Killer (2001)
Dance of a Dream (2001)
Fat Choi Spirit (2002)
Visible Secret 2 (2002)
My Left Eye Sees Ghosts (2002)
Mighty Baby (2002)
The Wall (2002)
Why Me, Sweetie?! (2003)
Naked Ambition (2003)
Itchy Heart (2004)
Throwdown (2004)
Himalaya Singh (2005)
Slim Till Dead (2005)
Wait 'Til You're Older (2005)
Kung Fu Mahjong 2 (2005)
Karmic Mahjong (2006)
Lethal Angels (2006)
Rob-B-Hood (2006)
Nothing is Impossible (2006)
Mr. 3 Minutes (2006)
Kung Fu Chef (2009)
Poker King (2009)
Wulin Xiaozhuan (TBA)
Virtual Recall (TBA)

Official Blog (Chinese)
Wiki

a hint of things to come! old article:

With CHINASTAR Support She Immediately Quitted School

18 Year Old Ying Choi Yi is Covered in Blood for the First Time 
TEXT : Little Fat Duckling; PHOTOS : Billy Leung  August 4 2001 

A chance to team with Hong Kong Heavenly King Andy Lau Tak Wa and Japanese hunk Takashi Sormiachi (Fan Ding Lung Si) as soon as appearing on the scene is many new comer's dream opportunity. This rare opportunity has fallen square upon pretty girl Cherrie Ying Choi Yi. With Lady Luck on her side, Cherrie in her first film, the summer blockbuster FULL TIME KILLER (CHUEN JIK SAT SAU), plays a brave police officer. Ultimately she is even covered in blood. Can she rely on her blood scent on her to kill her way to the future!

Place of Original Treasure Island

Originally from Taiwan, Cherrie has studied in New York since childhood. This summer while on vacation with her mother in Hong Kong, she is recommended by a friend to audition with China Star. They clicked instantly and she is immediately signed to the company, with her first job being teamed with Hong Kong and Japanese stars Lau Tak Wa and Fan Ding Lung Si. "I am very happy, but I am also very nervous. It is the first time, and a blockbuster on top of that. However I have no scene with Wa Jai and just one with Sorimachi. I have the most scenes with (Simon) Yam Tat Wa.
 In the film he and I are colleagues, and I even have a crush on him!" Cherrie says the most unforgettable as well as the most difficult scene to play is the scene in which she got shot. "I actually don't have too many action scenes, but plenty gun firing shots. The most unforgettable is getting shot. Besides falling on my butt, the shot on my chest really hurt!"

Hopes to Develop in Two Industries

Since Cherrie had her first taste of movies, her addiction to acting has erupted. She has decided to temporarily put school aside and stay in Hong Kong to develop her show business career, but she has also set a limit of two years. "I will set aside two years to try my luck in show business development. Opportunity doesn't knock all the time. I can go to school at any time. If I return to school, I will study either Graphic Design or Computer Science because I like computers." Currently Cherrie is working hard. Besides studying gongfu, she is even learning to sing, paving
her way for a future in both movies and music. With a big time supporter like China Star, Cherrie does not have to worry about a lack of opportunities!

my scans lol:

Milk - October 2003

Monday - 2003

more Random Pix I collected, I have this HIM magazine + giant poster:

some movie official pix, premieres

spot the upskirt :fap

download the whole batch:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7o5mdj5n57pnmu2

CHERRIE talking ABOUT JOHNNIE TO'S THROW DOWN

Offline kingjune86

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [CHI] Cherrie Ying Choi Yi 應采兒
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2012, 02:51:40 AM »
I loved her has Ah-Ke in Royal Tramp 2008 TV Series

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [CHI] Cherrie Ying Choi Yi 應采兒
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 01:23:13 AM »
Takin it to the STREETS on TV!! She was da face of my LLF before LLF for a while :hip smile:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ito Yuna - Precious