JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...

Author Topic: Colour of Truth - Omake (Tanakame) Part 7 (last) - 10/04  (Read 82307 times)

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 60 - 06/28
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2010, 12:30:11 PM »
so makoto was maimi's sister??? :?

why do i got the feeling that makoto's death is somehow not true and she's still alive.... 8)

and she might be one of Gen's team..... 8)

but i'm just guessing...... :P

and why does the "Head" want to kidnap airi and what did he mean by he will take care of her??? :panic:

and who is he anyway??? :?

cant wait for the next update!!! XD

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 60 - 06/28
« Reply #201 on: June 30, 2010, 03:29:26 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: it might be a lot easier if you made a perv chappie for Life and Times But glad you are please with my offering  :bow:

@ abok: You're questions and concerns will be answered one day, one day, maybe not today, maybe not next week but one day, one day.  :P

Chapter 61

Date: April 22
Time: 11:23 pm

Gather everyone, call me then put me on speakerphone ~ Gen

Closing the message, Swift called everyone to gather around a table where a lone phone was sitting on, before calling Gen.

“Guys, we have to move on with the next target, unfortunately Matusmoto is not giving us enough details to give us a direction.  Do any of you guys have any ideas?” Gen’s voice filled the room

“Well hello to you too” Swift sarcastically replied

“I suggest we look up King Ishiguro, he was Ren Matsumoto’s right-hand man and since the disappearance of Matsumoto, there hasn’t been uproar or anything, it’s been too quiet” Whiz commented

“I agree with Whiz, I think we should do some search on Ken and King because it seems too easy for them to all of a sudden rise to the top overnight” Ace then turned to Whiz “What do we have on these two individuals?”

“Before you go any further Ace, is Pint and Model there?”

“We are” they responded in unison

“Good, I want to know if you guys know besides us, are you aware that Com has another individual in our field doing the same things we are?”

“No I haven’t heard anything of that sort but I wouldn’t be surprised either.  Apparently it is normal for one project to have separate groups where each group doesn’t know the existence of the other” Pint answered then looked at Model for anything to add in

“Fair enough, okay Pint, Model, I need you to do some searching for me, I want to know if there is anyone out there that is doing the same project so we can combine forces.  I just want a search for now, I will talk to the other team or individual so I just want a search on everything about this person”

“Roger that!  Is there anything else you need us for?”

“No, you guys have enough to deal with as it is” Pint and Model bid the others goodbye before leaving “Alright Ace, as to your idea, this is where the difficult part is.  I have heard that Ken is looking for us as well so they have up’d their security and things like that”

“So does that mean I am not needed?” Sexy asked with a hint of disappointment

“No Sexy, I will need everyone in on the search but I suggest we add another individual into the mix, Yukiyoshi Ozawa, Ken’s right-hand man.  So I am dividing you guys up, Whiz you search up on Ken, Swift you have King and as for Sexy and Ace you guys get Yukiyoshi Ozawa while I try to get more information out of Matsumoto as soon as possible.  Any questions?”

Swift looked around the room at the nods “No Gen, we’re good.  I guess if anyone finds anything, we’ll keep in touch?”

“Sounds like a plan.  I’ll talk to you guys later” ~ CLICK~
***********************************************************************************
Date: April 23
Time: 9:15 am

“Miya!!!” Airi’s voice rang as she walked through the door with the help of Maimi

“Airin!! What are you doing up so early in the morning??? Ohayo Yajima-san” Maimi nodded in acknowledgement and led Airi towards Miyabi

“I heard that you can leave so I decided to bid you farewell”

“I told you it wasn’t necessary, Chisa and Maa are coming to get me now” Miyabi hobbled over closer to Airi with the aid of her crutches

“I can’t believe you are getting discharged whereas I am stuck here” Airi pouted, arms across her chest

“Well Yajima-san is still here right?? She can keep you company” Miyabi looked over towards Maimi’s direction to see Maimi scratching the back of her head “What is it?”

“Ah I am going to get discharged in a couple of days as well”

Miyabi turned her gaze back to Airi who was still pouting “Well….we can always visit right???”

Seeing that Airi was still pouting Maimi couldn’t help but giggle “Awww come on Airin, you can’t say you aren’t glad that we are getting discharged” 

Airi smiled a bit “Come on Maimi, why did you blow my cover like that??!!! I wanted to see what Miya was going to think of to make me happy”  Miyabi’s mouth twitched as she bopped Airi on the head “Itai~”

“That’s for fooling me kiddo!!!  Anyways, you guys wanna wait outside with me?? That way you guys can have some fresh air too”

“Sure” Maimi noticed Miyabi picking up her bag as she walked up to her “Here let me get that for you” without waiting for a response, Maimi heaved the bag over her shoulder and took hold of Airi’s hand with her own and put the other arm around her shoulder, guiding her.  Miyabi seeing this from behind couldn’t help but grin ‘Look at the cute couple, not as cute as me and Saki-tan but close enough.  Airin, you’ve actually got someone to take care of you as opposed to you taking care of them’  “Natsuyaki-san, are you okay or do you need help?” Miyabi saw Maimi waiting for her at the door

“No I’m fine!  Besides, you’ve got your hands full as it is” Miyabi hopped out ahead of them leading them towards a bench that was placed under a tree.

“Miya, are you going back to work right away?”

“I probably am, but will not get into action, more like do paper work and planning things like help get some of the duties off of Chisa’s shoulders…” Miyabi’s sentence was cut off when they heard the screech of tires in front of them and some men in black coming out, heading towards them.

The men put their hands forth to take hold of Miyabi and Maimi whereas another tried to drag Airi away.  Fortunately for Maimi, she has great reflexes and her boxing helped as she dodged away from her captor and punched the guy holding Airi, pushing Airi behind her “Airin, don’t worry I’m right here”  Miyabi on the other hand used her crutches to attack, keeping the guys at bay as she hopped closer to Maimi slowly.  Maimi seeing that Miyabi was hopping towards her, also guided both herself and Airi towards Miya as they formed a wall.  Looking around at the 5 guys in front of them, neither party moved for a bit, guessing who will make a move first.  The guys looked at each other and started advancing towards them as Miyabi and Maimi walked backwards with Airi behind them until Airi was up against a tree.  The guys attacked at the same time, in which Maimi and Miyabi were putting their all in defending and keeping them at bay, although one managed to get through and put his hand on Airi.  Airi put her hand on the guys hand and twisted it before throwing him onto the ground yelping, causing Maimi and Miyabi to grin.  The grin didn’t last as Maimi didn’t see a guy coming from the side of her, knocking her towards the tree, head making contact first.  Maimi got right back up but her head was throbbing and shades of black were flashing before her eyes.  Shaking the feeling off, she prepped herself for another attack as the same guy charged at her, in which she ducked and tripped him.  She felt a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind as was about to headbutt them but her head was throbbing and these flashes were getting stronger. “Yajima-san!!!!” Miyabi noticed that something was off as she did her best to defend but she too was not strong enough to take on so many.  At the corner of her eye, she saw that Airi was about to get captured from behind “Airin!!!! Behind you!!!!”

Just as the guy was about to wrap his big arms around her, Airi ducked and was about to get back into the fight when “POLICE!!! FREEZE!!!!” everyone turned to the direction of the voice to see Maasa and Chisato, hands on their guns.  The guys looked at each other and ran for it, Maasa and Chisato didn’t want to risk hurting Miyabi, Airi or Maimi so they chased after them.  Before they could, the men ran into the van and it zoomed off as Maasa stared hard at the license plate “Chisa, call head quarters for me”

Chisato did as told while Maasa did not move from her position until Chisato passed her the phone and then ran up to the fallen group. “Chisa did Maa get it?” Airi asked as she walked towards the general direction that she last heard where Maimi and Miyabi would be.  Airi then tripped and fell onto a semi-soft cushion “Oof”, feeling the item that she fell on she realized it was a body as she felt for the face and felt the bandage around the head.  She felt around until she felt something sticky around her fingers “Maimi!!!!”

Miyabi got up from her position and hopped over with her crutches “What’s wrong?”

“Chisa, call for help” Airi hollered as she felt her way to Maimi’s face, slapping her a bit “Maimi, do you hear me???” No response “Miya!!! Maimi fainted!!! She’s bleeding from behind her head!!!”

Maasa finished her call and quickly ran towards Maimi’s body “Suzuki-san, it’s okay Chisa is coming out with the paramedics, let’s move away so they can do their job” Maasa got around to Airi and held her up, walking towards Miyabi “Here, hold onto Natsuyaki-san for a minute” Maasa made sure that Airi had a grip on Miyabi and vice versa before helping the paramedics and Chisato lift Maimi’s body from the ground to the stretcher.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 61 - 06/30
« Reply #202 on: July 01, 2010, 06:27:35 PM »
Oh noes! Maimi's hurt! Again!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #203 on: July 01, 2010, 08:17:24 PM »
Super Ebil  :twisted: aka Author-san   :grin:  Please give me time until Sunday to catch up and read all missed chapters :nervous Too many long chapters missed, too little time to read. Gomen  :kneelbow:

EDIT:

I've read all  :strawberry:  :strawberry:  :strawberry: now, next chapter please  :D
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 05:56:42 PM by kRisZ »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #204 on: July 05, 2010, 03:09:53 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: I know, I can't believe how much pain I put Maimi through, I believe I am being influenced by a certain person (hammy) too much.

@ K: Glad you're up to date.

Chapter 62

Time: 11:30 am

“Miya!!!!” Saki hollered out to Miyabi who was waiting outside the hospital for her “How is she??? What happened?? What did the doctors say???”

“We were attacked for some reason and in the mist of our fight, Yajima-san’s wound opened again and was bleeding.  She is having an operation at the moment and has not come out yet so we don’t know anything about her condition so far” Miyabi hugged Saki “Sorry Saki-tan”

Saki pulled away “Why are you being sorry??? No one wanted this to happen and knowing Maimi, even if she was bleeding she probably wouldn’t give up until it is over.  Where is she now???” Miyabi guided Saki towards the operation room where Airi was accompanied by Chisato and Maasa “Hey Airin” Saki sat beside Airi, whereas Chisato and Maasa got up and looked towards Miyabi who seem to be indicating to them to walk outside with her.

Miyabi’s side

“Guys, that was a deliberate attack on us and I want you guys to find out who it was.  Maa did you get it?”

“Yeah I called in and told them the license plate number”

“Good job, we are so lucky that you were here, with your incredible sight and memory, we’ll find those bastards”

“Who do you think is behind it?? What did they want??”

“I don’t know because it seemed like they were grabbing at all three of us, so I don’t know if they were after Airin, Yajima-san or myself, but I don’t want to take those chances so I want someone to be on the look out temporarily until Airin and Yajima-san is out of the hospital.  Whereas I want someone to work with me in checking who these guys are and what they want, the rest of the team are to deal with the cases we have from the Commissioner”

“Eh~ Are you returning to the department tomorrow???” Maasa inquired along with Chisato

“Yes, but I will most likely just be taking part in the searching and planning parts, whereas the foot work would have to be done through you guys”

“Thank god at least one of you is back!!!!” Chisato hugged Miyabi “It’s been tough to take on your duties, I am good where I was before”

“Awww Chisa you were doing a great job, so I don’t see why you don’t want to step up to the plate”

“I hope not for another couple of years” Maasa, Miyabi and Chisato laughed “Natsuyaki-san are you coming back with us now?”

“No I don’t think so, I will probably get a ride from Gaki-san later instead or maybe Saki-tan, but I will be in tomorrow morning so Chisa if you can arrange for someone to start tomorrow morning that would be great”

“Will do, Maa and I will head back now and we can start our search tomorrow as well” Miyabi bid them goodbye before hopping back into the waiting area where she left Saki and Airi.

“Hey, you’re back!! Maimi just got our of her operation, everything is fine but I think Airin and yourself has had enough excitement so I suggest you guys get some rest or something”

“I’m fine Saki, I want to visit Maimi first” Saki looked at Miyabi who shrugged her shoulders

“Okay, let’s go”
**********************************************************************************
Time: 11:45 am

“Boss, they didn’t get her, the cops came in time” Ozawa informed Ken

“Those idiots!!!!! Now they have alarmed the cops, so we have to be more careful but we also have to be quick, I don’t want the Head to think we are slow and useless.  Plan something out Ozawa and get that girl to me ASAP!!!!!”

“Yes boss” Ozawa bowed and left the room
**********************************************************************************
Time: 5:48 pm

Saki walked in with Reina and Eri to find Airi slumped over Maimi’s bed and Miyabi sleeping on the couch. Saki walked over to Miyabi and woke her up “Miya….Miya…”

“Zzzzz…. Huh? Oh hey Saki-tan *yawn*”

Saki put a finger to her lips and then pointed to Airi and Maimi who were still sleeping “Did you guys at least move outside this room to eat??”

Miyabi shook her head and whispered “Nope, I couldn’t afford to leave if Airin didn’t want to just in case they were aiming at anyone of us”

“Do you know who they are?”  Reina and Eri sat beside Saki joining into their conversation

Again Miyabi shook her head “No, but I’ve got the team to search for the van that they came here in and I am getting someone to monitor Yajima-san and Airin until they are out of this hospital starting tomorrow morning”

“Saki, why don’t you go with Natsuyaki-san to grab something to eat or something, we can watch over those two from here” Reina offered as Eri nodded

Saki nodded and then helped Miyabi get up “Are you sure?? I mean what if those guys come back now???”

Saki giggled “You don’t have to worry about these two, they may not look like it, but Maimi likes to train these guys to box just to keep in shape.  They will find means of defending Maimi and Airin, so come on, let’s grab a bite”

Reina and Eri sat in the couch that Miyabi and Saki were once in looking at the two sleeping figures, “Nee nee Rei”

“Yes babe?”

“I never realized how bad Maimi got it for her” Eri recalled the conversation about Maimi’s past as she stared at Maimi’s sleeping face.

Reina looked at Eri and then back at Maimi “I know what you mean.  I always thought she was like that because of her parents pushing all those responsibilities on her but then again I look at Saki and she is more relaxed and carefree than Maimi and just assumed that Maimi was being more difficult that’s all”

“I guess it all makes sense as to why she is the way she is, she’s lost so much in her life and we always just use to make fun of how she was overly serious and that she didn’t know how to have fun” They both shared a light chuckle “Ahhhh~~~~ what can we do but let the stubborn idiot run her course”

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 62 - 07/05
« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2010, 03:14:20 PM »
Chapter 63

On Miyabi and Saki’s side

“Miya, it’s been a while since we had some time alone to just walk around nee?” Saki asked randomly as they were walking around

“Sorry Saki-tan, since I was in the accident, we never went on an official date as a couple together” Miyabi apologized stopping in her tracks

Saki noticed that Miyabi was not alongside of her and turned to see Miyabi’s saddened face “I don’t mind, lots of things have happened over the last few days with your accident with Airi as well as Maimi’s accident.” Realization hit Saki as she walked right in front of Miyabi “You silly goose, I wasn’t blaming you for not being a good girlfriend, I was just saying that it’s been a while because of those events” Saki knocked Miyabi on the head then positioned herself so that Miyabi’s arm was around her shoulders using her as leverage to walk “I don’t care what we do on our dates, it could be as simple as right now, just you and me having a nice stroll because nothing seems to make an impact on me….except that you are here with me”

Hearing Saki’s mini speech, Miyabi couldn’t help but grin at how lucky she was and she wasn’t ashamed to show the world how much she loved the woman beside her as she leaned in to peck Saki on her cheek.  “I still want to take you on an official date but it’ll have to wait until I get rid of these things” Miyabi lifted one of the crutches “I hope you don’t regret, I mean, I can’t afford those expensive dinners, classy outfits, luxurious cars and…”  Miyabi was silenced when Saki kissed her hard

“You don’t have to” Saki pulled back and walked a bit away from Miyabi “Not when I will be the one wearing the pants in the relationship, my income can do all that m’lady” Saki ran as Miyabi was hollering almost incoherent words such as “Get back here!” or “Who said you were wearing the pants”

Time: 6:00 pm

~ Nanchatte Ren'ai wo kurikaesu onna no ko no kimochi Dare ni demo wakacchau wa onna no ko nara~   “Moshi moshi”

“Beanie baby!!!” Ai’s voice rang through Risa’s ear as a smile crept upon her face “Are you ready to go on our date?”

“Monkey baby, I was never informed of a date for one thing and I thought we were going to visit Airin and Yajima-san?” Risa flipped through her calendar to check that indeed nothing was booked

“I don’t think we have to worry about them, I mean Saki, Reina and Eri are there right?”

“But I got a call from Miya asking me to pick her up, so…”

“We can always pick her up later, that way she can have some alone time with Saki” Ai persisted recalling the conversation she had with Saki

Ai’s Flashback #1

“Takahashi-san, I am rushing to the hospital” Saki bolted out of her office in a hurry

“What happened?”

“Yajima-san’s wound opened up apparently so I am going to check it out.  While I am gone, I put you in charge, I have my blackberry with me so we’ll keep in touch if you need me otherwise I don’t expect anything special to come in” Saki waved a lazy goodbye before the elevator doors closed

End of Flashback #1

Flashback #2

~RING RING~ ”Yajima Shimizu Corp, how may I help you?”

“Ai-chan, it’s me”

“Sa-Shimizu-san, how is Yajima-san?”

“She is still in an operation, how is everything at work?”

“Everything is fine.  How did her wound open again?”

“I’ll have to explain everything to you later but I want you to do me a favour”

“What?”

“Make sure that Niigaki-san doesn’t come to the hospital right away, I know it sounds weird but guaranteed I will explain everything when I get back into the office.  Look at it this way, Niigaki-san has been going back and forth from the hospital for quite a while now, so why don’t you guys go out and do something relaxing and then come visit later”

“Alright, but I do expect an explanation of what is going on” ~CLICK~

End of Flashback #2

“I guess you’re right, with us there those two will never have alone time” ‘Yes!!!’ “So what did you have in mind?” ‘Uh oh!!!!Never thought that far’

“Er…how about a movie?  We haven’t seen one in a while”

“Sounds good, which one?”

Ai thought for a moment before a smirk appeared on her face “Secret.  What time are you ready to go?”

“A secret eh??? I love secrets” Risa responded in a bit of a husky tone that Ai was feeling a lot of heat “Are you at home?  I can come pick you up”

“Er…um…” Ai was trying to cool herself down by fanning herself from the sudden heat she felt “I am at the office”

“I’ll be there in a few minutes so pack your things” ~CLICK~

20 minutes later -  at the movie theatre

“What movie are we watching??? I’ll go buy the tickets” Risa walked hand in hand with Ai towards the vendor when she felt Ai tugging her hand to stop

“No need, I purchased the tickets online already” Ai responded with a grin, a grin that Risa had a feeling she didn’t like as she was pulled in the direction of the theatre they were going to. 

As they headed into the theatre, Risa caught a glimpse of the movie title Nightmare on Elm Street and gulped as she regretted agreeing to see a movie “Beanie baby, I know you love me and all but you’re gripping my hand a bit too tight”  Risa let go of her unknown grip and apologized softly “What’s wrong? Are you scared?” Ai teased with a raised eyebrow and a grin

“Of…of course not!!! I was…er…I was trying to create the atmosphere for you, ya know” ‘I am so dead!!! Why do I get the feeling that Monkey baby is doing this to me deliberately?’ Risa turned to see how excited Ai was and couldn’t help but chuckle at her excitement like a little child ‘Naw, I’m thinking too much’

‘This is to make up the time we didn’t watch Grudge 2 you scaredy cat.  Still trying to put a strong front? Why don’t you admit it, you stupid bean’

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 63 - 07/07
« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2010, 03:32:57 PM »
 :cry: not yajisuzu yet  :cry:  i´m sad  :(  :cry:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2010, 03:38:57 PM »
Ho ho ho looks like the beans outta the bag :lol: The monkey knows how scared her beanie baby is of scary movies :twisted:

Ya know, the idea of Reina & Eri boxing the baddies (not me, I swear!) seems pretty...interesting :twisted: *conjuring the hawt image in mah mind*

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2010, 11:31:08 PM »
MiyaSaki is <3 Saki is such a softy. XD

Takagaki is :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: Sneaky Ai, she just wants Risa to cuddle onto her.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #209 on: July 08, 2010, 03:51:45 PM »
Lol, Ai knew all along  :lol:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #210 on: July 09, 2010, 03:18:24 PM »
@ Mikitty_Ayaya: Don't worry, there will be Yajisuzu in this one  ;)

@ baddie: are you sure you don't want Reina and Eri to be boxing a certain baddie??? That could be hawt too!!!  :lol:

@ Her Awesome Holiness: Seems like a long time since we had a Takagaki moment nee??  I always have to remember about the Takagaki lovers out there  ;)

@ K: I totally forgot about your comment before so I am getting back to it.

Super Ebil?!!!! I believe not!!!! I may be ebil but super ebil????? I don't even match up to you yet when it comes to ebilness  :lol:

Ai isn't oblivious to everything and considering her job as Maimi and Saki's secretary, she does have more of a sense for picking these things up no?

Chapter 64

Time: 9:23 pm

Airi woke up and stretched the kinks in her back from sleeping on a chair for god knows how long considering that she couldn’t see.  She moved her hand across the bed in front of her and felt a hand as she recalled what had happened ‘Maimi!!! She fainted and then had an operation!!!! Is she alright? Darn it!!! If only I can see, then I would know how she…’  “Don’t worry Airin, I’m still here” Maimi whispered near Airi’s ear causing her to blush a bit

“How…”

“Shhhh~ Reina and Eri have fallen asleep on the couch.  Do you want to take a walk?”

“Are you sure you should be up and about??? You did just have surgery and I’m afraid that…”

“Don’t worry, I think I need the fresh air anyways” Airi nodded as she listened for Maimi getting close to her and putting her hand under her own “Shall we m’lady?”

Airi stifled a giggle “Why how gallant we are today”

Maimi leaned closer to her ear “I always am” the warm breathe of Maimi brushing past Airi’s ears caused Airi’s face to feel hot as she lowered her head and just let Maimi guide her outside “Ahhh~~~ this is refreshing” Maimi then turned to Airi “Hey, did you get hurt this morning?” Maimi kept her hand on Airi as she moved about to check if there were any new wounds on Airi that can be seen

“No…thank you”

“Huh?”

“Thank you for protecting me.  I don’t know what those guys want but I know that you used yourself to shield me and if only I could see then…” Airi felt Maimi’s grip on her hand tighten

“Airin, even if you could see, I would have still used myself to shield you.  I was so scared when they put their hands on you, I was scared that they were going to take you away from Natsuyaki-san, from Niigaki-san…from me.  All I could think of was that I had to protect you and that I couldn’t let them take you away”

Airi felt her heart skip a beat at Maimi’s speech as she used her free hand and felt her way from Maimi’s arm to her shoulder and then to her face “I have to admit, I was scared too, I have been scared for a long time now.  I have been scared since I woke up with this temporary blindness, because I felt so alone surrounded by nothing but darkness.  But I never gave up hope…because of you, because I knew you would be there when I needed you” Airi brushed her thumb against Maimi’s cheek “Just like today, I was scared when we were attacked but I didn’t let my blindness get in the way because I knew that you were out here doing the best you can to protect me.  You calmed me and made me realize that I couldn’t be scared, not when you were fighting for me”

Maimi put her hand on Airi’s and pulled her hand down into her own “Airin…Airin, I…I…I am not as strong as you think I am.  I…I…was afraid…I am still afraid…I was unsure.  I was unsure of my feelings for you until this morning when we were attacked.  I thought I was going to lose you and that’s when everything became so clear to me, I didn’t want to lose you and I can’t lose you.  I admit I was scared before because of my situation with Erina.  I was scared that we would turn out like my relationship with Erina, one day you’d be by my side and then the next you’d leave me here alone and…”

Airi put a finger to Maimi’s lips “Shhh~~~ I wouldn’t leave you and I won’t leave you, you’ve made too much of an impact on my life for me to leave you.  You don’t have to be alone anymore Maimi because I want to walk down your life path with you as long as you let me” Airi hung her head low as she was blushing like mad at the bold statements she was making

Maimi pushed Airi’s head up and stared through the bandages and at Airi’s eyes “I want you to be by my side Airin, I’ve haven’t been so sure in my life for a long time, but I know that I couldn’t live to know that you weren’t” With that being said, Maimi slowly leaned closer towards Airi.

Their lips were just inches apart when “God damn it just kiss her already”

“Rei!” Eri hissed “They’ll hear us…er…hi Maimi” Reina and Eri both turned to see an embarrassed Airi hiding behind Maimi’s back and a red tomato-faced Maimi glaring at the two “Um…sorry, we’ve got to go now” Eri dragged Reina and hightailed it out of there

“Er…I think we should go back inside” Airi suggested blushing like crazy.  Maimi took Airi’s hand and laced their hands together as they slowly walked back into the hospital

From a distance, two pairs of eyes were watching their every move “Baka Eri and Reina, they ruined such a nice moment!!! How dumb can they get to get caught?! They almost kissed!!!!”

“Calm down Saki, there will be other chances for those two” Miyabi reassured Saki from behind

“But it was just getting to the good…” Saki turned and realized that Miyabi was really close to her as she felt a blush of her own creeping up to her cheeks. 

Without saying a word, Miyabi leaned closer towards Saki and claimed her lips.  “Why focus on their relationship?” Miyabi asked teasingly when she pulled away.

Saki opened her eyes and gave a goofy grin “You’re right, I should be focusing on other things that are more important right in front of me”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 64 - 07/09
« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2010, 08:24:40 PM »
 :rofl: Eavesdropping Tanakame and Reina opening her big mouth, then SakiMiya were right there too!

Dawww, Yajisuzu finally confess! :wub:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #212 on: July 09, 2010, 10:59:24 PM »
oh my god!!! :O

finally both of them confess.... :heart:

Reina, why do you have to interrupt both of them.... :smhid

thank you for this wonderful chapter!! :bow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #213 on: July 10, 2010, 10:35:48 AM »
Woot! Finally! A confession!  :jphip:

p.s. this is what I imagine will happen to Reina when Maimi goes back home lol :gmon fry:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »
You calmed me and made me realize that I couldn’t be scared, not when you were fighting for me
Ain't that lovely  :wub:

“God damn it just kiss her already”
Some disturbance loitering  XD

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #215 on: July 12, 2010, 03:06:46 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: I just had to have the moment ruined  :lol: Maybe it's because Maimi is such a closed person that I thought it would be cool to have so many others spying on her with Airi.

@ abok: You finally have the moment you were waiting for, sorry for the wait  :nervous

@ baddie: That is such a cute one, and I would have imagined this  :on kimbo:

@ K: Always count on Reina and Eri to disturb good moments  XD

Anyways, this fic should be ending soon say 3 or 4 chapters depending on my creativity

Chapter 65

Date: Aprill 23
Time: 11:48 pm

~Guys, I think we have something and  it seems weird~ Ace & Sexy

~Shoot!~ Gen

~We’ve been around checking up on Ozawa and it was heard that he and a few others have been given a task to do, something out of the ordinary~Ace & Sexy

~What do you mean?~ Whiz

~Apparently, their job is to kidnap a cop, Suzuki Airi, but no one knows why and for what reason~Ace & Sexy

~Interesting…I think that is weird enough as it is, Ace and Sexy I want you to be on the look out for any more information like what Ozawa plans to do with Suzuki, where he plans to take her etc. Maybe she knows something we don’t.  Whiz and Swift, I want a tracking device and a listening device attached to Suzuki but I also want you to continue to check up on your respective individuals~Gen

~Got it~ Whiz

~Take care Ace & Sexy.  Be very, very careful~ Swift

Date: April 24
Time: 9:15 am

~BUZZ BUZZ~ “Hai?”

“Takahashi-san, can you come in here for a moment? Can you also ask Tanaka-san and Kamei-san too?”

“We’ll be right in”

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Shimizu-san?” Ai called out before closing the door behind them

“Sit down” Saki turned her chair around to face them “Ai-chan, you did a great job at keeping Niigaki-san away but does she know about what happened?? She looked like she was way out of it last night”

Ai snickered “She doesn’t know, we went to see a movie”

“Uh oh!!! I feel bad for Niigaki-san” Eri giggled along with Reina

“No wonder she was out of it”

“Ha ha, laugh it up guys, at least I got the job done” Ai stuck her tongue out at them before crossing her arms across her chest

“Hee hee, yes Ai-chan you did get the job done” Saki cleared her throat and returned to her once serious look “Okay, so let’s get back to business.  As all of you know, Maimi was attacked yesterday causing her wound to reopen once again.  Fortunately she looks fine…”

“And she probably feels better now” Reina cut in

“She would have if you two didn’t get yourselves caught” Saki glared at Reina and Eri who looked up at the ceiling “You guys are the worst spies I’ve ever seen in my life, they almost kissed if it wasn’t for you two”

“Wait a minute!!!! I am lost!!! Who almost kissed” Ai looked around and then caught on “Really????!!! Awww man, Reina!!! Eri!!!! How could you ruin it!!!!!”

Before Eri could defend herself and Reina, Saki cut in “Anyways, Maimi feels fine and Miya has informed me that because she wasn’t sure who the attack was against, she will have someone on guard until they are out of the hospital”

“Whew!!! That’s good to hear, but do you think they were after Maimi?”

“I can’t tell for sure but with Miya’s crew on guard, I don’t think that will be an issue besides Maimi can protect herself with all that boxing she does.  But I just wanted to inform you of the situation and to be on the look out if anyone of us is visiting and notices anything funny, got it?” The trio nodded “Okay, now get out and get those projects done” Saki winked at them before turning her attention to her monitor again

Date: April 24
Time: 2:45 pm

“Maimi I don’t think you should be walking about, you just had an operation and…”

“It’s okay Airin, I am fine. Trust me, I’ve never felt better” Maimi cuddled Airin in her arms in the couch within Airi’s room, smiling down at the girl before her ‘I am not letting you out of my sight! That attack was deliberately on you.  I can see they were trying to get to you, but what do they want with you?’

“Nee, nee, penny for your thoughts?” Airi poked Maimi on the arm snapping Maimi out of her thoughts

“What makes you think that I was thinking about anything?”

“Maimi, I may be temporarily blind but I guess I could feel it from the silence that something is on your mind”

“Nothing much, just admiring you from such a close distance within my embrace” Maimi’s cheek grew a nice shade of red along with Airi’s who lowered her head and could help but smile.

~KNOCK KNOCK~ “Suzuki-san?” a man in a doctor’s coat walked in and smiled “I am here to do a brief check up” the doctor nodded at Maimi “The doctor will be coming by to check up on you as well”

“Eh?! But you aren’t the doctor that usually looks after me” Airi cocked her head to the side in question as Maimi looked back at the doctor

“Your doctor had another patient to look after.  I am his trainee and he has given me instructions pertaining to your checkup” the doctor chuckled “So if you don’t mind, we’ll have the check up behind the curtains”

In walked two nurses to help the doctor as another escorted Maimi back to her room “Erm…can I just wait outside?” Maimi didn’t know what it was, but she didn’t want to leave Airi alone

“Your doctor has informed me that he will be coming by to check up on you really soon, so I suggest you do your checkup before coming back”

Maimi nodded and walked her way to her room, as she passed the corridor, she looked around for the guard but didn’t see anyone as Saki has mentioned to her however didn’t think much of it and thought that they were probably disguised or something. 

A few nurses ran by “….they were found in the emergency stairwells, bound and gagged and no clothes on but their undergarments”

“Sorry, but can you repeat what you just said?” Maimi called out to them

“Oh, we found some of our doctors unconscious in the emergency stairwells, bound and gagged”

“Thank you!” ‘Shit!!! Don’t tell me…’ Maimi ran back to Airi’s room and burst through the door to find the room messed up as if there was a fight “Damn it!!!!” Maimi ran back out around the corridors to grab her cellphone

“…another two bodies were found in the east wing stairwells, they were police officers on duty…what kind of day is this???” Maimi heard some doctors running in the opposite direction she was and ran straight out the door to the parking lot just in time to catch a glimpse of Airi being shoved into a minivan before zooming off

“Shit!!!!!” Running back into her room, Maimi called for Saki informing her of the situation and was about to change when her actual doctor came in

“Yajima-san? What are you doing?”

“I need to be discharged now!!!!”

“You can’t, you should stay here for at least….” The doctor scanned the patient report “2 more days”

“I honestly need to get out…”

“Look as your doctor, you should listen or should I get reinforcements?”

Seeing that the doctor was close to the emergency button, Maimi stayed put and let the doctor perform the check up as necessary

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Colour of Truth - Chapter 65 - 07/12
« Reply #216 on: July 12, 2010, 10:04:37 PM »
Oh noes! Airi~!! And they still haven't kissed yet! :panic:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: July 13, 2010, 01:33:52 PM »
Quoted XD

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #218 on: July 13, 2010, 02:15:35 PM »
Quoted XD
Double quoted  :lol:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: July 13, 2010, 03:11:36 PM »
Airi has been kidnapped!!! :panic:

why this has to happen when she and Maimi are happy together.... :banghead:

i hope she will be save as soon as posibble!!! :panic:

please dont separate them for too long.... :cry:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Te` - Daitan wa Muchi to Hiretsu...