JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - TOOKU MADE

Author Topic: Runaway from the Past  (Read 316642 times)

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Runaway from the Past
« Reply #720 on: August 08, 2008, 07:50:36 AM »
awwwwwwww sweeet! mmm breakfast! I'm gonna make some eggs now. Why? Cause you made me hungry! Anyway, see ya msn buddy :D

still here. And not going anywhere. Unless mum gets home and tells me there's like some freak accident and ice cream is in danger...... oh how I love thee Ice cream...  btw, I've eaten it for breakfast as well and it was great... except it gave me the runs... and on that day I had plans to go watch "White Gchicks" or whatever that movie is called with some friends of mine XD let's just say when you're meeting someone for the first time, you don't want to spend the first 20 minutes of the movie you're about to watch in a public restroom @_@
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #721 on: August 08, 2008, 12:20:28 PM »
 :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly: :wriggly:
How Sweeeeeet !!!!!!!!

Yossie =  :sleep: *food, food...ka-chan* XD

Rika = :nya: *to-chan my prince*

HAPPYYYYY !!!!!!! :on lol:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #722 on: August 08, 2008, 01:04:12 PM »
onion rika and onion yoshi are soooooooooooooooooooo cute!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #723 on: August 09, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »
After a loud unrestrained yawn, Hitomi embraced Rika. "What's for breakfast?"

XD

off-topic:

me and my rabu-rabu will be celebrating our 8 years tomorrow and I forgot to grab a gift... and ummm I think you're the only person i know in here with koibito so ummm ... any suggestion.?.  please... anyone help  :mon sweat: my brain is not working romantically atm, yeah anyone can shoot me too  :grin: 

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #724 on: August 09, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »
If you have free time, take him/her to a beautiful spot and arrange a nice date in the nature. If you don't, a romantic dinner might do the deal.
Also, if he/she is working tomorrow, a bouquet of flowers sent to his/her workplace. Provoking the envy of your workmates is one of the best gifts one can get ;)

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #725 on: August 09, 2008, 09:34:41 PM »
I kind of don't like that Yossui uses alcohol for tension relieving...
then just the doki doki stuff
soooo adorable  :wub:
i tried hiding the alcoholic stuff but she just keeps on finding it! :lol:
... do-ki..do-ki..do-ki... :wub: woo~ first comment in! thanks!

AWWWW!!! :mon lovelaff: Rabu Rabu!!!! So adorable!
 :mon thumb: For some reason, I read that and giggled like a little kid!!
the whole time i was writing that update i was giggling like a highschool girl! thanks for taking the time to comment!

awwwwwwww sweeet! mmm breakfast! I'm gonna make some eggs now. Why? Cause you made me hungry! Anyway, see ya msn buddy :D

still here. And not going anywhere. Unless mum gets home and tells me there's like some freak accident and ice cream is in danger...... oh how I love thee Ice cream...  btw, I've eaten it for breakfast as well and it was great... except it gave me the runs...  XD let's just say when you're meeting someone for the first time, you don't want to spend the first 20 minutes of the movie you're about to watch in a public restroom @_@
food can never be to important! XD see you! :lol: @ ice cream: i hear you on that! today's an important day... i don't think ice cream would be on our breakfast menu... thanks for that hilarious comment~

@hotohori: i'm glad you liked it... :) ... but from this we can infer that ka-chan is just as important to To-chan as food! yay, ka-chan! Grazi!

@kRisZ: try yossui's gifts to Rika... a ring... uh... stocks in a huge company... a bouquet of flowers... a room full of flowers...

@elgie:thanks for giving your valuable advice to kRisZ

I’m going through a very bad phase… nothing flows… absolutely nothing…

There’s nothing going into my brain… CHARMY-SAMA, why did you permit this tragedy to happen to me???

Apologies… I cannot write… and I don’t know why!!! There is something wrong with me!!!

(last) UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in a while… … … until I get a new brain or something…)

Rika watched the slice of butter melt in the center of the frying pan. After a heated debate and a piggyback ride to the kitchen earlier, she and Hitomi have agreed to have omellete for breakfast. She poured the beaten egg from the bowl slowly.

Hopefully, Hitomi would enjoy this morning's breakfast after her cold shower. But, really there's no doubt she would. She’s all good when it comes to food that Rika prepared.

The egg appeared to be cooked on one side. Rika took the spatula and gently scraped under the egg to make sure that it didn't stick. She placed the spatula on the counter and held the the pan with both hands.

She took a deep breath and said a little prayer. Hopefully this will turn out right. She hasn't done this in a while.

Rika carefully lifted the pan and with one strong and quick jerk, she flipped the egg.

"Suggoi!!!" Hitomi, who was secretly watching Rika cook, exclaimed. "Wow! ... you know how to do that?"

Rika was surprised. She had no idea Hitomi was right there watching her. Rika would have turned to face her stalker if she wasn’t busy with the omelette. "How long have you been there?"

Hitomi slowly walked to her side and gave her a hug. "Long enough to see that you've been working hard to cook me another amazing breakfast." Hitomi planted a kiss on Rika's cheek in gratitude. "I'm sure this will be the best omelette ever... You’re putting in tomatoes, right?"

“Yeah…” Rika enjoyed the embrace and the kiss very much but it was distracting her from the task at hand. "Can you set the table, To-chan?" In the request, she found a subtle and tactful way of getting the To-chan off her... for now.

“… Sure..." Hitomi released her hold on Rika and went to the cabinet where the plates and silverware are. Taking two plates and a pair of knives and forks, two glasses and a pitcher of orange juice on a tray, she proceeded to the table and had everything set in place.

Hitomi looked at her handiwork and felt proud. She hasn’t been as helpful to Rika as she wanted to be. Rika spoiled her a bit too much.

“To-chan~~ Breakfast is ready~~” Rika melodically announced as she carried in her hands a beautiful, neatly-folded, ham-tomatoes-cheese-filled omelette, cooked to perfection, on a large plate. She carefully laid the plate on the table before proceeding to her side of the table.

Hitomi sliced the omelette in half. “I’ll just eat half so you can eat a heavy breakfast… It’s gonna be a long day for us…” She secured on her plate, her coveted half, leaving the other on the serving plate for Rika.

Rika looked at the half that Hitomi left for her. “To-chan… this is too much for me…”

“Well, you’ll be needing a whole lot of energy… There’s the drive to the office, there’s Ayaka and Mai, there’s the board meeting with the international board, there’s Ayaka and Mai, there’s the meeting with Matsuura’s people, there’s Ayaka and Mai, then there’s the meeting with Ken and Seito, and there’s Ayaka and Mai, finally, you have to go to the hospital after all those meetings to look after Jr. So you need to eat more...”

Rika giggled. “Are Ayaka and Mai that energy-consuming?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure they’ll be harassing both of us later. I don’t know why but… I can feel it.”

“Is that some kind of psychic connection?”

Hitomi sliced the omelette to smaller pieces. “Yeah… something like that…”

Rika sliced the remaining omelette in half. Taking only one half, she tried to distract Hitomi from noticing that she didn’t take the whole thing. “The three of you are very close, huh?”

But Hitomi saw through her plans. “Don’t change the topic, Ka-chan, take that half-of-a-half too…”

“To-chan~, I can’t eat that much…” Rika pouted at Hitomi hoping to slip out of the debate with sheer kawaiiness.

“… Being the head of this household, I demand that you eat that half…” Hitomi was steadfast. "You will eat that half..."

“To~chan~”

“Don’t be stubborn now, Ka-chan… You wouldn’t want me to get mad at you, right?”

Rika looked at Hitomi and surely, she had ‘You’re not have gonna have your way with me this time’ written all over her face.

Reluctantly, Rika took the remaining quarter of an omelette. “Here. I’m going to eat this huge half of the omelette.”

“Good.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 09:37:55 PM by tru_harmony »

Offline maverickpanda

• Yaguchi&Yossi: awesome begets awesome
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #726 on: August 09, 2008, 11:05:30 PM »
FIRST IN!!!!!

alright. Yossie and Rika are just so lovey dovey and I love it No matter how many variations in pairings my all time favorite will be Ishiyoshi, even though I am not the biggest fan of Rika this is just to perfect

keep up the good work tru

:pandaaa:

(Image of absolute awesome provided by Gloopip Graphix)

Friends are those who walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #727 on: August 10, 2008, 12:40:32 AM »
“… Being the head of this household, I demand that you eat that half…” Hitomi was steadfast. "You will eat that half..."

very impressive   :yep:

elgie

f you have free time, take him/her to a beautiful spot and arrange a nice date in the nature. If you don't, a romantic dinner might do the deal.

OMG! right, nature!  :w00t: why didn't i think of that... I'm a nature lover  :)   Thank you  :kneelbow:

Also, if he/she is working tomorrow, a bouquet of flowers sent to his/her workplace. Provoking the envy of your workmates is one of the best gifts one can get

I've done that once, on valentine's day, and she was like   :oops: and  :angry:   :grin: loved her  :oops: but not this :angry:   :D because we're still 'in the closet', now 8 years of being 'in the closet'  :mon heh:

Thank you  :kneelbow:

tru

Thanks again :kneelbow:

Offline hotohori

• Member+
  • yossie XD *dokidoki*
« Reply #728 on: August 10, 2008, 01:56:41 AM »
Haaah !!! It is like always a good meal to read this :stuffed:
I really like it when they are so sweet to eachother but....  :sweat:
well I´m kinda waiting for some drama  :kekeke: :ding:

Hope you will get new ideas and give me a nice meal  :D 
Waiting for the next suuugoi chapter  :hee:
true_harmony ganbatte kudasai!!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #729 on: August 10, 2008, 06:04:39 AM »
Of course I comment!!! I love you, babe!!! :wub: :lol: Hehehe, I am a highschool girl.... :twisted:
HOLY CRAP!!!! Rika can flip an omelette like that?! So kakkoii!! :inlove: Yossy's such a man! Not that it bothers me....I think it's pretty hot! :grin:
Ayaka and Mai, such a handful!!! XD
Can't wait to read about the conference! But take your time, ok? Ganbare! :heart:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #730 on: August 10, 2008, 06:30:08 AM »
@ Krisz(?)= If you really love her... and I mean reeeeeeeeeeally love her, buy her eleven real roses, and one fake one. Give them to her and say "I will love you untill the last rose wilts." <3<3<3<3<3

I actually used that in my latest fic ^ The responses will show how well it works! Now on to read the new chap.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #731 on: August 10, 2008, 07:00:35 AM »
OMG YOSHI WON AN ARGUMENT! WE SHOULD HAVE A TALLY!
RIKA:5?
YOSHI: 1~!

yeah Rika still prevails... but Yoshi got one, so I'm happy. And soon she'll get two as she will finally get that blasted bodyguard :)

YEY! I liked this chapter!~ I like their everyday normality and I also had eggs for breakfast :)
 also, @ Krisz again, try getting her her favourite flowers, that might be better than roses unless her faves are roses.
can't wait for more, and still here :) Have fun tru, hang on and be strong.

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #732 on: August 10, 2008, 04:34:17 PM »
Hey tru! I'm back! Maybe not for good but oh well...Nice updates! :wub: I love the way ishiyoshi develops. It just twitches a string or two in my heart.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Sorry.

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #733 on: August 10, 2008, 09:41:15 PM »
FIRST IN!!!!!
I like writing this too when i'm 'first in' :lol:

alright. Yossie and Rika are just so lovey dovey and I love it No matter how many variations in pairings my all time favorite will be Ishiyoshi, even though I am not the biggest fan of Rika this is just to perfect
IshiYoshi is the tru+h... :lol:

keep up the good work tru :pandaaa:
thank you... it is all for the greater glory of IshiYoshi

very impressive   :yep:
she has to step up sometimes...

I've done that once, on valentine's day, and she was like   :oops: and  :angry:   :grin: loved her  :oops: but not this :angry:   :D because we're still 'in the closet', now 8 years of being 'in the closet'  :mon heh:
the closet is a roomy place...

Thank you  :kneelbow:
thanks too!

Haaah !!! It is like always a good meal to read this :stuffed:
I really like it when they are so sweet to eachother but....  :sweat:
well I´m kinda waiting for some drama  :kekeke: :ding:
there's really a lot of drama in store right now... i just can't write it right yet...
Hope you will get new ideas and give me a nice meal  :D 
Waiting for the next suuugoi chapter  :hee:
true_harmony ganbatte kudasai!!!  :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:
thanks!

Of course I comment!!! I love you, babe!!! :wub: :lol: Hehehe, I am a highschool girl.... :twisted:
i love you too... :wub: ...
HOLY CRAP!!!! Rika can flip an omelette like that?! So kakkoii!! :inlove: Yossy's such a man! Not that it bothers me....I think it's pretty hot! :grin:
they're vey husband-and-wife-ish... cute...
Ayaka and Mai, such a handful!!! XD
Can't wait to read about the conference! But take your time, ok? Ganbare! :heart:
... yeah... the conference... hmm... yeah... ayaka, mai... the conference... :lol:

OMG YOSHI WON AN ARGUMENT! WE SHOULD HAVE A TALLY!
RIKA:5?
YOSHI: 1~!
actually, i think, it's
Rika: ?
Yossui: 2 (she said no to conserving water...)
yeah Rika still prevails... but Yoshi got one, so I'm happy. And soon she'll get two as she will finally get that blasted bodyguard :)
:lol:
YEY! I liked this chapter!~ I like their everyday normality and I also had eggs for breakfast :)
can't wait for more, and still here :) Have fun tru, hang on and be strong.
thanks, one of the fun parts is reading your comments!

Hey tru! I'm back! Maybe not for good but oh well...Nice updates! :wub: I love the way ishiyoshi develops. It just twitches a string or two in my heart.
I'm glad you liked how the story is turning out so far... i missed you!
Sorry for the lack of updates. Sorry.
you don't need to apologize... school's important too... so i understand... but really, girl... i missed you... i missed you a lot...

apologies... still no updates from me... i'm still soul searching... but i won't give up! ... i'll update as soon as inspiration jumps into my brain....

~CHARMY PREVAILS!~

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #734 on: August 11, 2008, 02:25:22 AM »
while you're soul searching, look for my soul too... people say I have one, but I don't believe them, prove me wrong!

also, I can flip an omelete too!

want my super yummy recipe that I invented like two days ago? It involves eggs~!

you have a gril right? No not a BBQ a gril. Anywayz, you put a chicken breast fillet on the grill and cook it, transfer it to the side as it's almost done and put an egg on the other side. Make the egg sunny side up and in the meantime put two pieces of bread in the toaster. now, they should be done at around the same time...

First take the toast. You can butter it if you wanna but I didn't cause I hate butter. It's tru, I really do hate butter. Anyway, take the bread, put one side on a plate or something and put a slice of cheese on top. Put the egg over that and then the chicken. Then spread mayo on the other toast and put it all together. A serving suggestion is to add some lettuce or tomato or both on top of the chicken, but I was being lazy so I didn't. Anyway, serve while warm.

Top tips: Wait untill the egg is pretty much cooked to start toasting the bread. Put the grill on high heat first when you put the chicken on it and lower it when cooking the eggs as well. Don't start on the eggs untill the chicken is pretty much done. Make sure the chicken is cooked through and through before starting to make the toast as the toast only takes up to about three minutes depending on how toasty you want it.

enjoy : )

PS. rofling cause I accidentally pressed the "insert" key and ended up nearly posting the epilogue to "Misery" here without realising it XD

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #735 on: August 11, 2008, 02:33:45 AM »
Dont worry tru we support you. I can wait for you because I know when you find it you will deliver only awesomeness for the greater good of ishiyoshi. Dont stress to much about it, just remmeber to keep smiling and good things will always happen

:pandaaa:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #736 on: August 12, 2008, 06:59:38 AM »
Hitomi restrained herself from eating more than her alloted half.

Ayumi sure did a lot to make this happen. She picked everything carefully (after demanding a raise for her services) to make sure everything was perfect. She even arranged some of the flowers herself.
Slick, very slick.  Excellent timing on that, Shiba-chan.  O0

Rika embraced Hitomi tightly from behind. She froze at feeling Rika's breasts pressed on to her back.
If that happened to me I'd be "heating up". :D

She tried turning around to face Rika but she would not let go of the very, very, very tight hug. Hitomi was surprised at what Rika whispered after kissing her ear.

"To-chan... make me forget... ... about him..."
:o

Omgass.

a perv chapter isn't the only thing people request for in this fic...
This is JPH!P, you've been here long enough that you should have been able to figure that out.  :rofl:

Hitomi looked down at the floor. “This is a serious matter…” Some petals have fallen on the carpet. Although it was a pretty sight, it was also hard to clean up. “I thought you aren’t ready…” Hitomi stalled.

“I thought you wanted this… I thought you wanted me…”

“… I do… and no one in this world would want you as much as I do... but… not now… not like this…
Sort of odd that Yossi would be turning Rika away right now, especially considering how "forward" she usually has been when it came to this sort of thing. However she does have a point here. Yossi has made it a point to restrain herself so that Rika would be absolutely, 100% comfortable with taking their relationship to that next level. When that happens, she wants to be simply/purely because it was their choice, and that there was nothing that could have prompted or influenced it's happening in a way that would cause either of them regret down the road. 

While part of Yossi is undoubtedly ecstatic that Rika has said this, her reasons for it are the problem. Does Rika want her first time with Yossi to be because of their love of each other, or does she want it to happen because she needs help getting past this emotional baggage?

I don’t want to make mistakes… not again…”

Again?
Uh-oh.   :sweatdrop:

“I know it’s not your intention but… I’m not comfortable… being used like that…” Hitomi took Rika’s hand, kissed her ring and rested the hand on her lap.
It might be a little harsh to hear, but it's good that she's being honest with Rika about this.

“If we had met under these same circumstances five years ago, we would be busy in bed right now...” She looked a t Rika in the eye. “I would use you and would let you use me… … That was me… back then…”
Something tells me we (and Rika) are about to find out something pretty darn significant about Yossi's past.

“ … You must know you won’t be my first time… …” Hitomi kept her eyes away from Rika. She was not ashamed of her past but she wasn’t proud of it either. “Fujimoto and I… we were together… a long time ago…”
Yeah...I'd that that was pretty significant.
:dizzy:

*YOSSI'S MIKI STORY*
Holy crap.  :shocked:

Hitomi knelt down in front of Rika. “What happened to you… with them… with him… No matter how bad it is, it’s already a part of your memory… I don’t think anything I do could make you forget… You understand?”

Rika just nodded. There was nothing more to say.

“I don’t want to wake up one morning thinking that all I am to you is a remedy to your pain. Although I want to be that, I don’t want to be JUST that. I want to be everything to you… Because that’s what you are to me… When we do make love someday… I want it to be about us… not just me wanting to do it… not just you wanting to forget about what had happened… I want it to be about what we have and what we want for the future… I want it to be a way for us to know each other more… better… deeper…”
Wise words. :yep:

*YOSSI MONOLOGUE AT HER DESK*
:k-sad:

The moonlight that flowed in from the window shone on her skin and illuminated her perfection. The pink nightie (the second one from the set of five) seemed to turn into silver as it draped over her body. The body she offered me just this evening. The offer I rejected.

Damn.

Why did I turn her down?
Because it was the right thing to do at the time. :yep:

"To-chan..." She called to me again as she patted the space beside her on the bed.

I laid down beside her. I laid motionless.

"Won't you kiss me goodnight?" She slightly got up, supported by her elbow as she asked me. I suddenly panicked. I can't. I don't want to contaminate her sweetness with the alcohol on my lips. I do not want to corrupt her perfection.

She didn't wait for my response. The next thing I knew, her lips were on mine. My eyes closed themselves shut as I lost myself in her kiss.

After pulling away, she rested her head on my chest. She listened to the beating of my heart.

With her sweet voice, she imitated the steady beat. "Do-ki..Do-ki..Do-ki.." Did she know that my heart beats only for her? I don't know.

I suddenly felt her hands unbuttoning the first two buttons of my pajama top. All trails of thought ceased. I suddenly felt panic like an electric current that ran through all my nerves. My eyes popped open and I wanted to protest but I cannot find the strength to do so.

She ran her hand across my chest slowly, as if she was looking for something. Her hand stopped in the middle where my heart was and kissed the spot where the beat felt the strongest. "Do-ki..do-ki.."

She laid her head on my chest again and dozed off. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

She's here with me and that was all that mattered.
Whoa. Rika has NO idea how tough she's making things for Yossi right now.
:hee:

@JFC: Pare, sorry hindi na kita na-hintay na maka-comment... Miss na kita...
Huwag ka mag alala, mare. Naan dito pa ako.  Ang bagal lang 'ko. :P

There was a drop of drool on her pillow and strangely, it made Rika smile. The perfect prince drools in her sleep.
Yossi = :drool: (but with her eyes shut)
Rika =  :oops:

Rika watched Hitomi ever so closely. Her chest rose and fell as she breathed steadily. The pajama top was still quite open. Rika ran her hand across the chest again, without regard for Hitomi's sleep. She really wished Hitomi would wake up now.
Why do I have the feeling this "groping" might lead to something "inappropriate" being unconsciously spoken by Yossi? 

Rika's eyes popped open when she heard another soft groan and she felt Hitomi's arm on her shoulder. Hitomi had awaken. "Ka-chan? Ohayou... ... .."

"Ohayou, To-chan..."
Whew...
:sweat:

After a loud unrestrained yawn, Hitomi embraced Rika. "What's for breakfast?"
:wahaha:

Rika watched the slice of butter melt in the center of the frying pan. After a heated debate and a piggyback ride to the kitchen earlier, she and Hitomi have agreed to have omellete for breakfast. She poured the beaten egg from the bowl slowly.
Piggyback ride is so CUTE!!!  :cow:

Hopefully, Hitomi would enjoy this morning's breakfast after her cold shower.
This is funny for 2 reasons.
a) After what almost happened the previous night, Yossi undoubtedly NEEDS a cold shower. XD
b) Any Filipino who lives or has visited back home will tell you that, for the most part, showers there are almost ALWAYS cold as "hot running water" is not as common there as it is in most of the rest of the world. XD

Hitomi sliced the omelette in half. “I’ll just eat half so you can eat a heavy breakfast… It’s gonna be a long day for us…” She secured on her plate, her coveted half, leaving the other on the serving plate for Rika.

Rika looked at the half that Hitomi left for her. “To-chan… this is too much for me…”

“Well, you’ll be needing a whole lot of energy… There’s the drive to the office, there’s Ayaka and Mai, there’s the board meeting with the international board, there’s Ayaka and Mai, there’s the meeting with Matsuura’s people, there’s Ayaka and Mai, then there’s the meeting with Ken and Seito, and there’s Ayaka and Mai, finally, you have to go to the hospital after all those meetings to look after Jr. So you need to eat more...”

Rika giggled. “Are Ayaka and Mai that energy-consuming?”

“Well, I’m pretty sure they’ll be harassing both of us later. I don’t know why but… I can feel it.”
Don't forget Shiba-chan. :grin:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #737 on: August 13, 2008, 12:28:25 AM »
@sweeety: ... i'm not sure if the soul i found is mine... ... hmmm... i think it is... but... i have poor eyesight... anyway... i don't think i've seen yours... hmmm... anywayz, thanks for that very informative post of yours... i'mma try making that sometime...

@mavericpanda: thanks a lot! ... all is for the greater glory of IshiYoshi...

@JFC: you're back... i missed you a lot... man, that's a huge-ass ZOOPER comment there... it's longer than my last update :lol:

... Shiba-chan... ~lalala~

this is a damn short update... .5 update

i hope you guys like this one...

... man, i missed doing this...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rika walked back to the living room after taking a shower. She wore the black dress that Hitomi picked from her closet. She hasn’t worn this one before. Her hair, parted on the side, was held in place by a small hair clip that Ayaka bought for her. She carried a pair of stiletto sandals by the slings in her left hand and a elegant black purse that matched her dress in her right.

She found Hitomi, wearing an apron over her suit, busy with a watering can, tending to some of the dandelions. “To-chan? What are you doing?” She had a smile on her face as she found Hitomi-tending-plants cute.

Hitomi suddenly looked up. She didn’t expect Rika to come out this soon. “Ah~ Ka-chan… I forgot to tell you yesterday… Some of these are live plants… Uh… Ayumin said you were into gardening before…” Hitomi placed the watering can on the window sill before scratching her head in slight embarrassment.

“Oh… … before, we had a garden… my sisters and I, we had one with Ka-san back home…”

“Yeah… That’s what Ayumin said… … Well… I figured you might want some plants in the house…”

Rika walked to Hitomi without saying a word. Hitomi, a bit confused, did not move. Nor did she speak. She only watched Rika, anticipating her girlfriend’s next move so she can react correspondingly quickly.

Rika stood in front of her and took hold of both her hands. “You’re always thinking of me… and you’re always giving me things… I can’t repay you for any of these… … It’s not that I don’t like them.. … … I just think I don’t des—” Hitomi didn’t let the sentence reach completion as her lips covered Rika’s. The kiss was brief and as Hitomi pulled away, Rika found herself yearning for more but this wasn’t the time.

“Don’t say that… you know that’s not true… I love you and everything I give you, I give out of love… you deserve my love because I chose you…” Hitomi’s arms encircled themselves around Rika’s waist and the space between them was no more. She leaned closer to Rika and pressed her lips against Rika’s ear. “Are you happy?”

Rika, although surprised at the question, answered quickly with certainty. “I am happy… I’m happy because I’m me and you’re you… … and I’m with you… and I love you.”

Rika felt Hitomi’s embrace get even tighter. She wanted to wrap her arms around Hitomi too but the grip was too tight and she could not move her arms. Ironically, in this restrained position, she never felt more free. She rested her head on Hitomi’ shoulder. All she wanted to do was to be as close to perfection as humanly possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHARMY PREVAILS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:31:39 AM by tru_harmony »

Offline maverickpanda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #738 on: August 13, 2008, 01:44:46 AM »
FIRST IN!!!!!!!!!!!

I can only say one thing cause you kow how I am with the ishiyoshi

:farofflook: :shy1: :shy2: :luvluv2: :wriggly: :nya:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #739 on: August 13, 2008, 01:50:17 AM »
* JFC looks for barf bag.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - TOOKU MADE