JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE

Author Topic: [5/23 - 5/29] HANGRY & ANGRY European Tour 2010 (Germany, Finland, France, UK)  (Read 202835 times)

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
she was very hot. I even found myself watching her a bit.....
Worshiping Yoshizawa Hitomi since 2001

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
originally she's a model & photographer =]

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Who needs Dangry on the stage anymore?  :mon determined:  XD

Since the DJ is just decoration bewbs win over unusual hats any day of the week.  I'd rather have a live band though!
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
I'd rather have a live band though!
WORD!!
h&A sounded awesome during LIVE CIRCUIT with the live band  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Hmmm yessss.... live band >>> hot DJs

In Seattle, it was kinda cute to see h&A interact with the guitarists.  And yes, the live band makes the performance WAY more intense.  Perhaps mgmt can't afford all the added costs with having a full band.  T__T

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
www.moonflow.de has made an Interview with Hangry and Angry in Paris whyle the european tour, and they probably  will broadcast it next month on their website (release date unknown)
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline Kea

On this pic http://twitpic.com/1t0xmu by Rika's manager, you can see Rika adjusting a phone strap and strangely enough, it looks like the one I gave her as a present last week:

(left is the one I made for Rika, right is the one for Yossie).

What do you guys think?

If it is, then: HELLZ YEEAAHH!!!!!!  :twothumbs :heart:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:46:38 AM by Kea »

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
might well be...  if anyone see her in a hat that says white house situation room or Yossy in a hat that says 44 with the US president seal on the side let me know... I have to say the Paris concert was one of the best days of my life and I met people (kea included) who I want to keep as friends and stay in contact with:)

Offline youjok

• Member+

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Some photos from Berlin MediaMarkt posted by Ganshin on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=180226&id=213118129488&ref=mf

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
DIUUUU!! I slaughter jet lag! Finally knocking out this report!! Can't believe it's been three weeks since. GOOD TIMES with my best homies! :finland: :jphip:

English is not my major language!! Complete photos and videos/DOKYU (slowly by steadily) can be found at the JPH!P WORLD TOUR Thread in HiP Joint
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=1046.msg724176#msg724176

Day 1 | Sunday (2010.05.23)

The plane trip wasn't that bad, could barely sleep tho. part excitement, part timezones, part being seated with all the whining babies in the front of the 777. But fuck, as soon as I dropped down in Paris Charles De Gaulle, I had the task of going to the counter to get me a boarding pass which required me to go from Gate A to Gate D which was like ten miles apart, and I was trying to figure out what the Air France chick was saying through her thick accent, and then my towels popping out of my bag, then I got swarmed by a crowd of people who also wanted to go through Gate D. Through two or three security checks later, managed to find the Finnair counter and got me a boarding pass. Then I went through the security thing, and the guy was like "Is there a 10 in your bag?" I was like "Huh?" and they kindly looked through my bag and I was like ohh "10" this frame I was gonna get IshiYoshi in honor of them being in the business for 10 years:

A huge sweaty mess, the waiting area of one of the world's largest airports was fucking cramped as hell. I crumpled in a sunny chair and suddenly I get this call, "Hello? Hello? daigong?" AW SHIT it was Mae. Like a recharge of energy, she fueled me up! "Where are you?" She said she was at the train station McDonald's having a cheeseburger, testing if this phone number worked lol and I was like "I'll be there in a few hrs!" and she excitedly frantically hung up. WOO!! It was getting close. Finnair was awesome, super clean compared to Air Canada and Air France. The hilarious thing was they were hawking products like candies and make up. Shoulda got more booze though!

Arrived in Finland airport, I txt'd shirenu and amazingly breezed through security CUZ THERE WAS NONE!! It was just a door, no stamp nothing. I love Finland already!! Filmed a little intro segment but before you knew it, the bus came and I hopped on. Filmed more scenic elements for the DOKYU when my phone rang again and it was Mae! Where are you now I asked, and she was like "I'm in the hotel, so tired, see you!" Huh what? Shit she's awesome. More scenic routes as we passed through the crazy looking condos, forests, and ghetto areas of Helsinki. Then a huge ass station appeared and this was it!!! I walked towards the sidewalk and through the bus shelter I could see shirenu & Stryfe!! so I ducked back, pulled out my video camera and proceeded to film the Finns!!! Gave shirenu a giant hug as I picked her up. She proudly showed me her JPHiP stickered pouch. :D First bald guy I saw and I was like AW YEAH MASA!! gave him a giant hug. And they were all like "I'm NAZu" THAT'S Masa" and this huge dude with a Yankees hat, and JPH!P Shirt! I was like no wonder -  you scrawny NAZ. Hugged Stryfe and Space too and I was like "YAW!! FINLAND! JPHiPPPPP!!" totally embarrassing everyone.

So we gathered our shit and walked to the hotel, shirenu leading the way! Masa pointing out all the Kebab shops along the way, Stryfe would pop a flask of vodka out of his pants once in a while. Then bam the Omena Hotel. Pretty slick set up, just punched in a code. All 6 of us got into this tiny elevator (with a door you pull open). It didn't budge and Masa or Stryfe hit all the buttons and we finally slowly went up, then it got stuck halfway and we were like OHSHIT. it managed to get to the 2nd floor before we busted out and used the stairs XD Our rooms were pretty spacious, with nice sofa seats. And I was like all insane popping presents and JPHiP products to everyone. Stryfe pulled a beer out of his bag and cracked it open "Ah, I can see again." THIS is why we hired him. Business cards for my Crackheads, Oilers gear for my Finns. I popped into the shower and damned the shower didn't have a door so water leaked out. By the time I got done, it was TIME FOR EATS!! KEBAB TIME! I tried calling Mae and it was on call forward so just txt'd her lol.

Masa was all prepared to film the daigong moments, but I had cooled down a bit after the shower LOL. We checked out some Chinese around the corner but said, fuck it, let's do the KEBAB!! Homie Masa hooked me up for my first Kebab eats - the kebab with rice platter with a fresh mug of Karhu beer. Stryfe had a glass of milk and poured in some vodka LOLWTF.

Then Mae called so ran up to get her to join us, she was all knackered out and just woke up. At the hall I was like MAE WHERE ARE YOU! and she was like I'm here, finally she appears and we were like woo hugging, and I was like hurry come and join us for eats. I intro'd her to the Finns and she went to order. This set up Masa to film me eating my first kebab and like totally unplanned I just snarfed the thing face first then slamming my beer like A BAWS...leaving everyone stunned like WTF XD where Mae was there ordering, I was like ho shit kebab sauce all over my beard and shirt. Though I gotta say, the meats was the most melt in the mouth shit ever...didn't even know what to do with the rice, but it's FAMILY!! We babbled a bit, revealed Stryfe is the creator of the aibutt.com site. Then we went down to the grocery store around the corner to get loaded up with beers, energy drinks, colas, snacks, for the JPH!P Sweet, Sweet, Hangin®

I was like "so the plan is to get drunk?" The Finnish sure know how to hang! What about the girls, we dump them XD lol so said good nite to Mae, it was all about malebonding ASAP. We watched the gold medal game or smth, Russia vs the Czechs. More presents were had, as I hooking up my boys with JPH!P shirts. Our ghetto "factory" had some with logos so huge, good thing it fit NAzu. Stryfe on the other hand, was trying to pull on a "Large" turned out to be a Ladies Large WHOOPS XD

Masa: No more kebab and beer for you!

So shirenu hung out while we waited for twissie time to arrive, she filmed us and took pix, Masa got her a chair and we just drank a few beers. Self served mixed drinks with the rum and cognac available. Space Without Trees had to be the most sophisticated of the bunch, with his shirt tucked in, he poured his beer into a cup like a gentleman. It was gonna be one Chinese guy vs Finns to see who would last. By the time we had to pick up twiss, we had already went thru a couple of beers and I was buzzed man.

You could tell, I took the camera and all my shots were fuzzy as hell lmao. Plus it was raining, at the train station, we were laughing and talking loudly. This one skinny dude came up to us and started asking about our jphip shirts, and somehow Masa got into a debate with him over Justin Timberlake and Jessica Simpson. We went inside cuz it was raining and somehow, twissie appeared. Greets were had, Masa and his Barry White meets Arnold voice echoing throughout the station.

Back at the hotel, we promised shirenu to get up and get to the airport to stalk H&A around noon and back to our hotel room for more rounds of booze. Masa set up the "HiP Cooks" a take on [noembed][/noembed] ...where it involved eating rye bread, slamming sour milk, popping licorice, and shoving a piece of snus one by one into my mouth. Fuck, I don't remember what happened to that piece of snus, I prolly swallowed it. I passed out my own revenge with some chinese melon pastry cookies that were so fucking dry.

We talked about everything, from being the brokest Admins ever, wanking "You never see other Admins jerk off in front of the camera", Masa quoting his 30K Post "Look at this tongue it's brown!" and more posting, missing members, basically lots of shit talking, Space and NAZu prolly got ban threats, commitment to make 10,000 posts, and whatever shit comes out of Admin's pieholes when they are fucking drunk outta their mind. Multiple toasts to The Great Kyle and Tim aka marimari and Jabronisaur. Watching the videos - shit it needs processing - but Space got molested so bad by me, rants about Stryfe "He's never gonna graduate, ever ever ever. He just loves ass man" KUKKO BEER TO DAIGONG'S ASS. Space was so drunk, he kept spilling chips all over the place. I was blasted but NAZ, Masa, and Stryfe kept going. They weren't gonna stop. Space went home "Don't fall down the stairs" was all we said. Then we made a McDonald's run for burgers at this joint where they had like fucking security guards. It was like 3 AM. More burgers till like round 4 am I was like fuck, I'm out like a trout.

Day 2 | Monday (2010.05.24)

Woke up, stomach rumbling. Felt like I wanted to puke but ended up taking a massive morning dump. The door handle rattled and I was like "FUCK I'm taking a shit!" Poor NAZu had crashed in our hotel too, but he was on the floor right next to the washroom so one by one, we stepped over him and took our shits.  Plus Space's chips XD I think shirenu was at the door around 8 am asking for the scissors Masa brought, and I gave her paints and brushes as she and twissie went to work on the banner we were to greet H&A with! Off to the bus, Masa tried to figure out the plane schedule through his ghetto ass phone ("We are the brokest Admins ever!") and Mae txt'd like "OSHIT! I totally slept in, I was playing with Moomin's all night!" and would try to meet us there.

When we did make it to the airport, we were at the wrong terminal LOL so made the trek to Terminal 1. Met up with Kio_ and fairytale (now known as Yossy no enzeru) and thus the wait was on. Stryfe had a view of inside, checking the sliding doors for them. The Banner looked FAB! shi and twiss did a bang up job - "I deserve a raise" shirenu proclaimed:

I also realized, though I looked like shit (hair was unwashed, no shower from drinking) that I grew a beard for the Beard Struggle...but it didn't fucking matter. I was gonna share this fucking glorious moment of seeing Rika and Yossi with my best homies!! Pretty anxious as the time kept ticking!!! Stryfe then said he swear he could see them far away, sitting down on a chair:

Indeed we started to get excited. Then a bunch of Japanese peoples came out, one blond woman was like "Are you from facebook?" (Indeed I was - thx to the Beard Struggle, Tomo from the H&A Facebook Page recognized me lol) but before I could answer BAM! It was my Japanese pal from Sakura Con! MIKA who yelled "daigong!" and hugs ensued. our awesome reunion, I quickly intro'd her to the HiPstaz and she told me indeed IshiYoshi was behind em and WTFBLAMMO!! before you knew it THERE they were!! before we could even react and adjust our eyes to the moment, the management had wisked them along. I managed to squeeze a "RIKA WOO!!" and got a wave!! Yossi had a "Whoa! Awesome" look but she was pushed along, don't talk to these crazys! vibe so I pulled a dinny and went after them!! JUST ME ROFL

The airport was so non busy, I could ran up to them and pulled down their pants or something but I respectfully kept my distance trying to snap ass pix. We gathered outside and I talked to Mika a bit and she had to go check in her hotel. So we stood watching IshiYoshi get in the car from afar and twiss was like let's go wave at them as they exit the parking lot. Hmm, where would the exit be. So we non-chalantly walked to the parking lot with our giant banner. Eventually we stood across from where they were parked and pulled out and waved away. twissie swore she saw someone wave so AWESOME! Mission Accomplished! Greeting them in Finland and seeing IshiYoshi without the H&A makeup. I did a throwdown video rant and we went back to town on the bus. Checking the video footage was superb, EPIC GJ to NAZu for keeping a steady hand, lol his hands were really sweaty and I don't blame him. We marveled at Rika Ass the whole way back.

In town we went to the mall and got some cheap microwave pizzas and beers from Pirkka while we totally lost the girls. Finally figured out how to use the internet in the hotel (use the cable provided lol), did some mad posts. With some sleep and showers later, the girls reappeared, twissie gave us some Norwegian chocolates Melkesjokolade! and I tossed some Oilers/JPH!P gear on em bwahaha! shirenu had a Moomin card for us to sign. Equipped with glowsticks, Mae joined us too and we were ready to GO for the concert!

We turned the corner to Tavastia and ran into our Japanese buddies again! We all hugged, and we met two dudes Tomo, a Yossi fan, and Golem THE GIANT RIKA HENTAI BANZAI FAN!! We quickly hit it off, such friendly peeps - the universal language of Rika's ASS knows no boundaries. Mika showed me a pic of her, Aya and Yossi at the Vancouver marathon! THEN OUTTA THE BLUE!! We turned around and Rika and Yossi entered through the front door! I fumbled for the video so barely got any footage :doh: like half a millisecond of Yossi but managed to scream RIKA!! as she quickly ducked in, UCLA hoody up, not looking at us - face in full ANGRY mode.

At the time, Stryfe had to briskly leave so did a quick g'bye. :/ Hardcore JPHiP Trooper, an honour for him to represent. I tossed Mika some gifts for her and Aya (who unfortunately could not make it :() and MIKA quickly took off to change into her I JPHiP H&A Classic shirt!! We snapped a ton of pics, I kept bothering this brunette with glasses ROFL I was like "I'm sorry to keep bothering you, what is your name?" and the group said Finnish names <3 it wasn't until Kimuuu and Linna2040 appeared that I realized it was MyDearYossi! along with +u+u, fairytale (?) and other cute girl and I was like WTFLMFAO Great to meet ya! Hitomi Heaven in DA HAUS Kimuuu gave me giant hugs from her and almond <333 and she told me about a story from Berlin about RIKA'S ASS IN SHORT SHORTS sweaty and oh so fine!! G'damn my boner increased just thinking about it. FUCK YEAH!

MIKA asked "Do you have plans for after the concert?" And I (through Mae) said "Of course, daigong = PARTY!" and Mae kept coming to me for random hugs <3 We were all hyped - shirenu, Masa, NAZu, and me went around pimping JPH!P, shi getting people to sign our card, we was handing out glowsticks, filming the scene, interviewing cute Finnish girls. I like huddled with Masa and NAZu, whispering "Should we invite them to the afterparty?" "They look underage" NAZu commented, "YAW! Finnish H!P Fans are like 12 years old" Masa boomed with his Barry White meets Arnold voice LMFAO, dude being King of Subtle. Almost time for the show! so we gathered in line and we met up with fuyumi + Laura, WHOA missed ya nice to meet ya. And Fushidigane appeared too, super hyper XD and shuffled our way in. The security was so lax, no pat down. Just a bag/coat check. Went and grabbed my photo pass for JPH!P DUTY! and the gang huddled around the merch table.

What seemed like an eternity, me and Masa, Space, NAZu hyped each other as endless H!P Videos played on the screen. A long haired dude called out "Hey! daigong" and he was like this Finnish metal guy who was a part of the forum, and saying he wanted his name changed and I'm like OK PM me lol, I can't remember this. Greeted his buddies too! The whole time I was like fuck, I wanna be there with my homies rocking it out - but gotta do my duty and get some concert pix legally for our site. Then DARKNESS!! It was time, lol I tried a HANGRY ANGRY chant that lasted prolly 10 seconds. Took my place at some stairs to take the photos for the first three songs. The intro video rolled and out came hANGRY & ANGRY, I tried to contain my WOOOs and went to work. You know, it was pretty surreal...to get a birdseye view of the HiPstaz in action as I watched the concert, to see their excitement from afar. I could see Masa and NAZu totally head banging and OI! OI! OI! The sea of Finnish H&A Fans really blew me away, WAY TO GO!!! :finland:

The setlist, I can't really remember - it's still a blur. When Mr. Monkey went on, I couldn't help but let out a WOOOOP! THE BEST SHIT EVER. My fave H&A song and it was in pure red lights, I swore Yossi looked at me several times like "WTF dude taking pics xD" I got flashlighted by security so had to flash the pass on my shirt. THE ENERGY!! I couldn't wait until the third song fuck this shit so I could rejoin my homies back in the pit!!! THEN IT TOOK OFF!! ALL BETS WERE OFF! I screamed and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the top of my lungs, mostly into Masa and NAZu's ear. Loved they ALL their songs like Doubt, and I sang along to Angelia like a fucking maniac, kept running into an Asian girl to my right. It was like reliving Seattle again ~but noticing the intricate differences, esp. with the CLASSIC Kiss Me Kill Me, where they would now point the mic into the audience to chant along~ I ran from one side to the other, trying to hype everyone. And when they did the fist pumps, correctly inserted the proper OI! OI! OI! CHANT! A seasoned pro LMFAO OH MAN and they caressed each other I JUST WENT BANANAS by the time Wallflower came around with the exhausting side to side arm wave they were getting the crowd to do, I was already spent, draped onto NAZu and Space, yelling into Masa's face...I told myself, gotta give it my all for THEM! ISHIYOSHI CANT STOP! WONT STOP!! SO I just jumped even higher into the air!!!! IT'S ISHIYOSHI BABY!! BEST TIME EVER!!

LOL and when they left the stage, I instantly got everyone into the ENCORE! chant and it was FUCKING AWESOME HOW LOUD WE GOT!! Rika and Yossi babbled and Rika got off a KIITOS and we went NUTS!!! I think another song went on, or was it the Q&A Time!!?? The place had become a sweaty steamy sauna FINNISH STYLE!!! And Yaz even commented on stage how hot it was in HERE!! HAHA! Quickly, me being the ODB of JPH!P frantically ushered the HiPstaz Kio_, Masa, shirenu, Mae to the table to go ask! I saw +u+u and was like "What're you doing! GO GO GO! :D" It was hilarious and I was fucking JACKED UP!! Henkka came up behind me and lifted me in the air ROFL and we was all like HANGRY & ANGRY ROCKS! The Q&A Time and fucking AW YEAH! My boy Masa LIKE A BAWS first up and giving a shout out to JPHiP.com and I was screaming "MASA JPHiPPPPP!!" and laying his question down: impressions of Finland? And Yossi instantly went "The WOOOOOOOOS" and I was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YOSSI!! and Rika said Moomins!! shirenu went BALLERINA and got off a HAPP~PPI <333 TO RIKA!!! The mic was too short for her but whatevs I was so fucking proud of OUR SHIRENU!!!

More questions asked all were really fucking awesome. Like +u+u's superpowers one OMGASS Rika wanted power of making food appear! OOH BABY keep that BOOTY JIGGALICOUS! And who they'd wanna cover? I think Kio_ asked it! Rika answered like Lady GAGA got the place going and Michael JACKSON!! SHAMON! Then Kimuuu totally PIMPED OUT was like "I'm Kim-san" WOOOOOOOOOO!!! ah but the Q&A was fun, Masa rejoined us and it was like VIcTORY HoMIE!! When YAZ mentioned the fansites. IT WAS AWESOME FEELING!! We finally getting props! TRU GLORY! LOL I never entered my name into the draw but whatevs! I was just cheering and applauding to all the prizes won but ROFL had to shut up, when names were actually being called cuz I think they thought I won or smth. The one girl was so lucky, they had no film in the camera so she got to stay there longer! AWESOME!! As they were handing out the posters to the prize winners and ready to leave the stage, I noticed someone give em something, and shirenu had the Moomin card and Reindeer antlers so I totally grabbed it from her and stretched it out like "RIKA!! RIKA!!!!" like a madman and managed to give it to Yaz!! WOO HOO!!! CARPE DIEM! LOL Mae said afterwards, Rika had the look of "Should I? Or Shouldn't I take it?" and I just crumpled into a ball for a second, thinking most EPIC SHIT PULLED OFF! JPHiP BABY!!! lol, and everyone was like are you okay daigong and sprung up LIKE RECHARGED WOO HOO!!

We got ushered out of the pit area so into the lobby we were all JPHiP!!! THE AFTER PARTY!!! yelling and screaming like we had just won the Stanley Cup. And one dude was like you need beer man! and I was like "I DON'T NEED BEER IM HIGH OFF HANGRY ANGRY MAN!!!!" Tomo appeared! along with new Japanese fans, me and Masa like A BAWS exchanged business cards and she said that they wanted to join in the AFTER PARTY! and we was like FO SHO! The more the merrier. Here we met Yumiko, the girl in the wheelchair you see in many H&A shows along with her mother. Tomo was hired as their translator, which was fucking awesome! Hawaiichan, a bouncy lady no short of smiling. Mika and Tomo-kun took pics of us with this lolligirl ROFL and we ran into +u+u and LOL I was like please join us, lol she so shy <3 I got on one knee too but smothered them all with my H&A HIGHNESS. Me and Masa was like JPHIPPPPP AFTERPARTY!! FOLLOW US!! until we finally got kicked out the club XD

We hung around babbling in the rain, and of course ~ we plan shit on the fly, so Masa was thinking of a place to hang when we said SHIT let's wait for them to leave the club. I talked a bit to Tomo, then joined Masa and Mika, shirenu and NAZu to WITNESS GREATNESS leave the building!! We screamed our THANK YOUS  BYE BYE!! as they quickly waved (YOSSI!) and got into the van which hilariously did a U-turn to get the fuck outta there!! Before we could chase em LMFAO. SUCCESS!! Finland ROCKiNG the place out for hANGRY & ANGRY!

Off to the AFTER PARTY!! Masa went running off to check for a good place to hang so we were like LA DEE DAH! and he reappeared and said to the LONG WALL! A Chinese restaurant and we happily trudged through the rain, it was reminiscent of our trek for good eats in Seattle at the harbour with ds12, Kim, za_Wolf, Rick et al! This time we were joined by even more people, more crazy times!! We were the only ones in there so we got as loud as we wanted. Me, Masa and Golem were all like BEER BEER!! and MIKA was like "daigong, let's get off a ISHIYOSHI 4 LIFE! Toast!" and me, being totally speechless for once got off the Universal ISHIYOSHI 4 LIFE TOAST!! So fucking awesome to have so many people hanging out in one spot and just BOND. Tomo got us going with some intro rounds and before you know it, Masashi-kun was revealed. Small world isn't it? The Japanese fans were like "WHOA! We know of a Masa from Finland who does a radio show" and Masa was like "That's me" GODDAMN!! AWESOME!! And Sumiko was like SUPER HENTAI!! "What am I do with these JPHiP stickers? Would you like me to stick them all over my naked body?" AND I was like FO SHO BABY!! She was so hardcore that when she missed a Rika event, Rika would ask where she went!!?? EPIC! WOO!! Drink it up! Hawaiichan was nicknamed that cuz she loves Hawaii, and she showed us a pic of her at the Rika Dinner show just earlier this year! The one with the blue dress and were like WHOA BABY <333 And Golem was like "For Rika's 24 PB, I bought TWENTY FOUR COPIES!!" and me and Masa were like FUCK YEAH MY HERO!!! high 5's and Mika proclaimed Worldwide Rika HENTAI right here!! Masa repping Finland, daigong in Canada, and Golem of Japan!! It was a pretty fucking awesome scene connecting HENTAI with JPHiP, it was so universal the language of ass.

We didn't have a big enough table for everyone so shirenu headed up the HiPster connection at a table right behind us, and lol I ordered enough food for all but they already ordered so we had so much food so me and Golem pounded it all, even the hot and sour soup!!! Everyone mingling and bonding, Sumiko showing this SUPER HD footage of the Berlin signing / free show. Mad props to Space for going and taking candid pics. Masa and Tomo-chan went and talked bidness. Me and Mae sat at shirenu's table with Fushi, Kim, twissie, NAZu, and shit talked. shirenu's eyes were watering and Mae recalled this Chanchaka Charmy episode where Rika recalled a story where Yossi (or Rika?) was wiping her face and some tissue was left over, and Rika mentioned that a piece of tissue means to make a wish, rather than pointing out something embarrassing. HILARIOUS!! That was what made Mae so fucking awesome, always reaching out and cheering people up! ULTIMATE RIKA FAN TO THE FULLEST!

GREATEST PARRTY EVER!! All stuffed, we waved bye to our Japanese friends ~ MIKA!!! and went back to the hotel to chill out, crack a few more beers and just soak in all that happened. JPH!P Sweet, Sweet, Hangin® The girls headed back and man, we just crashed.

Day 3 | Tuesday (2010.05.25)

Next day, we decided ~ best to just skip the airport good-bye to H&A, it would be hectic just to wait around for hours not knowing where we be when we could spend the time better with more JPHiP Sweet, Sweet Hangin® Mae's plane was to leave around the same time, and I wanted to send her off as she left me a half dozen texts. We hung out downstairs and was like "Where was she?" lol then suddenly she appears behind us like "What's going on?" and we were like "Waiting for you silly!" oh cute and hilarious Mae <3 "OH! I'll get my luggage" and off to the train station we went. Mae babbling about how McDonald's fries in Finland was awesome cuz you got these dipping sauces to try!! and Masa shit talking about Finland's cinema, we yapping about Viyuuden. Mae said she was so happy to have friends see her off, never experiencing anything like this!! So at the bus stop we had one big and Mae quickly hugged us and waved good-bye!!! AWESOME RIKA FAN!

We headed to the Train Station to get some food and kill time before meeting up with the others. We went to ASEMAN WURSTI aka The Assman to have our JPHiP Sausagefest® as Masa put it, NAZu hooked me up with some meat pie in a sausage, fucking amazing shit! Met up with Kimuuu, Fushi, and Space and we jumped on a train to check out Hartwall Areena, home of Masa's favorite hockey team the Jokerit. Apparently, it was a pretty ghetto area and reminded me a lot of the arena in Edmonton, rough part of town. Lots of trains, bums, and shit:

We walked around the place looking for an opening, and went up and down the elevator AND IN JPHiP WORLD TOUR TRADITION getting lost along the way. Masa went off into some office / parking lot area and reported back that the whole place was closed and let out a "DAMN YOU JOKERIT!! YOU SUCK EVEN IN THE OFF SEASON!!" rant XD So much for some Jokerit gear lol We got awesome group pix and we went back to the train station and walked through the other side, cuz in the distance you could see A FERRIS WHEEL!! We walked through the hood, it was a really sunny day so perfect for soaking up the Finnish scenery. Giant boulders, traffic islands, and pink haired ladies which made Fushi laugh uncontrollably XD (Yes, it's on video!)

BAM! There was Linnanmäki, the amusement park and it was pretty sweet. Tons of shit to do. We was like WHOA MAN!! 4D GET THE FUCK OUT!! I think it was twissie or Masa who commented that this was like not your typical amusement park music (like epic classical) and we got like cotton candy and ice cream (two balls please!) we excitedly went on this wooden roller coaster that was like hand operated by a guy in the back, twissie said reminiscent of a ride in Denmark?? We just screamed and pimped jphip the whole way, screaming SHIRENUUUUUUUUUUU as she and Space waited for us below. Then we checked out the candy store and got me some candy cane and toilet candy, donkey balls. HILARIOUS. Kimuuu wanted to try some licorice and we had a eat off, lol I won since I eat anything but shit, my taste buds got shredded from all that XD

Went back to town after, met up with Kio_!! and checked out some shops, took some more pix, the Japanese store they had at the Forum Mall was pretty lame! And souvenirs were had ! cuz we went to the Moomin store and shirenu excitedly showed me the same card that we gave hANGRY & ANGRY!! :D

Then really came the inevitable. Masa would have to take off at 7 pm so we headed for some eats. Had to try Hesburger for Finnish sake, and what I really loved about Finland was the RYE FUCKING BREAD. And they had this burger with onion rings and loaded with meat and lettuce, tomatoes. Great service, we just hung at the theatre food court. Along the way, I had hurriedly filmed various intro / outro segments. Kio_ had suddenly left so I ran to hug her and thanks for coming out, her JPHiP citizenship earned!! And me and Kimuuu tried to recreate our chest bump while stuffed with Hesburgers XD The whole moment of HiPstaz FINALLY meeting up in Finland like we always dreamt, being captured in photo and video nonstop, wishing it would never end. NAZu jetted to shower or take a shit XD

Me and Masa headed back to hotel just shit talking, we had been hosts to everyone and damned we didn't even get to really spend that much time together. This is my brother from another mother and most def we will meet again. And almost like a sign of our Foundation over five years ago, there was a Thai restaurant called the "TAMARIN" <3 We soaked it in, sitting on the floor of our hotel room ~ fucking amazed at the shit we pulled off. Meeting up after all these years, it took Rika's Ass to pull it all off. Crazy to see the voice and the face of my partner in crime of the GREATEST WEBSITE IN ALL THE LAND!!!! HISTORY was made like those NHL commercials, said Masa. We went down to the train station and took even more pix and video and of course GROUP HUGS The Foundation, the non-elitism where everyone just hangs cuz we baller like that. Pictures speak a thousand words:

LOL then we turned the corner after Masa's train left and I was like "Wow, it is so surreal, all of us meeting up. AMAZING." and went downstairs to the grocery store Fushi all stocked up on caffeinated sodas, she was left speechless in her goodbye speech, just like the NHL commercials where they just won the Stanley Cup. Why I keep referencing sports is because these World Tours are essentially JPHiP being the ULTIMATE TEAM, everyone plays a part in making this website incredible, no matter if you are a lurker, 10,000+ poster or fucking Founders who love to jerk off in front of the camera. Together we create the most magnificent times irregardless if it involves Rika's ass. MAN! Love Fushi's HYPERNESS. It was hilarious she drank coffee and soda with her meals. Then we sent off Kimuuu at her Grand Hotel, KEEPIN THE hANGRY & ANGRY MOVEMENT GOING!! lol @ her "can I have a shirenu" how GREAT we have members like THESE.

AND WHOA. Good thing Space had awesome NAZu radar cuz he saw him walking back to the train station as we were going back to the hotel. We went back and got his stuff. The girls sat this trip out, so me and Space took NAZ back to the train station. He still needed to film his credits footage so I was looking for a place like Club Alcatraz but it wasn't along the way and his train was gonna leave at 8 pm. Eventually we went back to the ASSMAN and NAZ got us a round of beers, soaking up the good times. Lots of manhugs and JPHiPPPPP SCREAMS later me and Space headed back. The liquor store had closed XD so we went to the grocery store and got some snacks for the girls.

It was both a physically and emotionally draining day~ so much had happened in so little time. One of the craziest and fucking awesome times ever. We watched Eurovision, surfed, played Poupee, this licorice twist commercial kept coming up that the jingle STUCK TO YOUR HEAD LOL and WHOA Dudesons :D but then ALERT shirenu had to pack for tmr. I guess I never really asked when anyone was leaving cuz you just didn't want the moment to end :(

Day 4 | Wednesday (2010.05.26)

We woke up early to go with shirenu to the train station. We were all quiet, pretty spent. shirenu ordered a giant salad and couldn't finish. Then we met up with Space and sat on a bench. We filmed a ton of wacky segments, esp. with shirenu & twissie...TOP SECRET! Wait until the DOKYU then the train had arrived, it was a pretty calm scene lol. shirenu got in the train and we kept filming her until the train took off and we ran after her ROFL

SUPER fucking epic, that tiny cute girl shirenu <333

Twiss had a genius idea we just check out, me put my suitcase of crap into a locker at the trainstation and we just grab a fucking tourist map and go nuts. Space guiding us along the way. We did McDonald's (whoa! mango salsa is <3 plus fuck what the hell an egg mcmuffin with lettuce and tomato - Finland doesn't have hash browns! this lead to us talking differences in McDonald's a la Pulp Fiction, which lead to me bugging her to make a Tim Roth thread XD

WHOA!! We ended up walking from the extreme EAST and WEST of the train station, running into statues, churches, gorgeous architecture, quirky shops like Monki, Stockmann the first Finnish department store, touristy boats, sampling some fried fish and then seagulls attacking us. Really exhausting but fun as we squeezed every ounce of the time we had left together. Then just kicking at the mall for a refreshing Moomin drink, it was more Sweet Sweet Hangin'

My Finnish was so awesome, by the end I was going COITUS instead of KIITOS to the cash people XD

Then, time to fly...gave Space a manly hug and props for coming out, me and twiss rolled to the airport. Then headed off for my flight, said bye to twiss! I must've said something about posting more cuz shit, she is blazing!! Mad props girl! Shit my plane was about to leave so good thing we did go when we did, I managed to harass a Japanese dude to get me a pic with Moomin a la Rika Ishikawa!

I LOVE JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! :hipheart: :finland:

SHOUT OUTS!! Masa my fucking homie, brother from another mother. So amazing yet surreal to meet The Bald Man himself, my fellow visionary,  fuck my hands were crushed with every gangsta handshake. JPHiP's Two Founding Forces united, we took over Finland for those three days and lay the JPHiP PIMPAGE like no fucking other. My taste buds were all blasted from HiP Cooks, fucking salty licorice and snus thanks to you but I'd do it again! I'm proud of how ya stepped up to the mic and showed em WHO WAS DA BAWS. Never have I witnessed a fucking asshole take so many morning dumps, you are the VOICE that echoes throughout HiP Nation. WE GONNA DO THIS AGAIN JPHIP 4 LIFE ROCK ON HOMIE! shirenu my fucking homegirl, you were so tinier than I ever imagined. Hope you didn't mine me picking you up and swinging you around ROFL cuz it was fun. You crack me up when you were doing Masa impersonations. You most def. deserve a raise for stepping your PIMP game up, u and twiss making wonderful banners, connecting with the peeps with our Moomin card, keeping the JPHiP girls entertained while we guys got wasted AND MOST IMPORTANT looking Rika in the fucking eye HAPP~PPI!! You are the CUTENESS to the most gangsta site in the world!! lol Tomokun was crushing on you and we was like "Dude she's 24 not 12" and WHO BLAMES HIM! YOU SO FUCKING AWESOME GIRL!! Stryfe Mad props for coming out, awesome to meet the man behind the JPHiP Tech. If only geeks were this badass pulling bottles of vodka from your pants, and that's why you here at JPH!P that balance of intellectual drunkeness that makes us the fucking baddest community alive. NAzu Homie, you were the best host, explaining everything to me, hooking me up, you put up with everyones morning dumps. Again proving you are a realest HiPster if you just be yourself, and NAZ you be one awesome homie. Space Without Trees aka U.S.S. John E. Badass The Classiest HiPster award goes to...! Doh! We lost your headphones and you chimed in with the most thought provoking convo in the drunken assholery known as JPHiP Malebonding. Thanks for being super helpful too! twissie GREAT to meet ya, you added that Norwegian flava to the whole Finnish perspective! your fashion styles (along with all the girls) put us North Americans to shame!! like my boy Amp warned me. I ate all the chocolates btw! Kio_ MOsT AWESOME BANGS is what I first recall and its awesome to see you continue to hang out and become a certifiable HiPster!!! fairytale SO shy lol, I thought we had scared you off after the airport incident XD Fushigidane ROFL!! You are so fucking crazy....left me speechless, the ODB of JPH!P never change a thing about you <333 Kimuuu SHIIIIIIIIIIT Girl <3 you came to one other Tour Stop on the H&A Tour and chose Finland! I wonder why!! My sista from another mother, we PIMPIN H&A everywhere we go ~ REPRESENT!! /me chest bumps KIMMMY INTO OUTTTA SPACE! +u+u, MyDearYossi & Hitomi Heaven Girls WHOA SNAP I hope I didn't scare y'all! +u+u esp. cuz like I wanted to squeeze ya cuz you been so awesome, your super power question WAS EPIC!! and WHOA I feeeel your hugs almond :P Mad respects to ALL FANS of Rika's better half BRINGING IT!! fuyumi + Laura WOO nice to have met ya after all these years, still remembering us! LOL the pic we took where I was all bent ~ lol in fact I accidentally erased all the pics I took before the concert :doh: Linna2040 REPPING IT!! My girl K. Thanks for delivering the goods all over Europe, let's continue to bridge the gap with H&A Fans Worldwide! Mae MY FELLOW RIKA FANGIRL!! You made everyone so happy with your funny stories, always know how to make people laugh, so fucking random. The Japanese daigong! Mika MY BEST FRIEND!! SO HAPPY!! We hardly know each others language but HOLY SHIT we make it up in BADASS ATTITUDE. Golem, Hawaiichan, Tomokun, Tomochan, Sumiko and her mom RIKA バンザイ!! The reason why 2ch and JPHiP have had this unique bond cuz we're so crazy, so perverted. It was so surreal and so amazing, what a small world it was when we were united for our love of ISHIYOSHI!! We hope to meet more great Japanese fans in the future like y'all!! Trad? Henkka?? and all the peeps we didn't get to say HI or hang out more, you gotta holler at me cuz I'm pretty oblivious, was mostly hungover the whole time! just smack me on the ass!

Straight up and down. Me and Masa are nothing without our Crew. KIITOS!! MAD LOVE TO YOU ALL!!! STAY TRUE! The ENERGY was INCREDIBLE! Way to go Finnish PEEPS! If you were on stage, or if you ran into us in the line (esp. all those cute Finnish girls) HOLLER AT US!! POST HERE! We want to hear from you! Let's get hANGRY & ANGRY to return to the FINNISH NATION! :finland:

Also, BIG UPS to ALL THE FANS who showed up for the Hangry&Angry European TOUR! It means a lot to the success of H&A Worldwide and the possibility of future events. Everyones reports and personal eye sexing experiences with Rika and Yossi made me grin like a muthafucking idiot! I so wanted to be there but we ain't the ghettoest site in the world for nothing! Big UPS to my boyz in the UK ~Dan~, Afro_Stud, orac for holding it down for The Pink Ass. TheKueken for finally posting :P and helping me out get tix for our Japanese buddies. nimrod new and fresh RIKA HENTAI!! AND EVERYONE ELSE! this shit is getting mad long but who cares! IT'S JPHiP BABY!

Last but not least....

YAZ SAYS "Please send my respect and love to all the fans in JPHiP.com."

Twisted Talent for giving us photo passes for the event, two of the pix me and orac took got approved for JPHiP's collection! :thumbsup

Thanks to the Concert Promoters for giving us this incredible opportunity, we will continue to work hard, independently to bring hANGRY & ANGRY love across the world. Recognizing the TRUE fans was a complete honor, and I say this along/behalf with my colleagues maiZE of INTLWOTA.com and Paul Thomas Hello Blog UK. There is no doubt we tried to be as fair as possible, and recognize those who have been down with the clowns - my sisters from Hitomi Heaven and the incredible Japanese fans at 2ch. Every tour stop, we are there representing, growing in numbers. It's a beautiful thing. The music unites us all. The Passion we see in all the fans, reading and reacting to these reports, writing these reports are tremendous. We are truly blessed to live in an age like this where NO BORDERS can hold us back. Together we are united through the power of ISHIYOSHI!! ISHIYOSHI 4 LIFE!!

AND OF COURSE...KIITOS TO hANGRY & ANGRY!! Rika-chan and Yossi are the epitome that even though you are graduated member of Hello! Project, shit don't stop in the fandom. KEEP THE FAITH! See you at the next HANGRY & ANGRY TOUR STOP!! :rockon:

THE BRAIN STORM BEGINS!! Let's Get That Grassroots campaign to BRING MORE AND MORE HANGRY & ANGRY FANS!!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=25324.0

:otomerika: :yossi:

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
I wish I could have done the entire European tour. Paris was so awesome. I really appreciate YOU DAIGONG>>>>>>>>look forward to meeting you at a HA event someday.....

Offline Yossy no enzeru

daigong:  :heart: thank you SO much for this report! I'm crying for happiness here because this brings so much memories..those two pics especially..I can't remember much, but these help a lot..and that pic when they entered Tavastia :heart:  And yes, you kind of scared me a bit  XD but I'm so bad with new peoples at first..sorry..next time better :) you're so awesome guy, it was so nice to meet you!  :heart: and all the others too!  :heart:

btw, sorry for not posting, so stressed right now..  :(

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
aww. Remember, POSITIVE!! Happ~ppi <3 Yossy no enzeru!! :D

HEY! Rock on yossierocks, hardcore fans who are long time loyalists like you deserve props!

Offline Yossy no enzeru

awww.. thanks..I will  :heart: by the way, you could hug me too next time we meet, I'm too shy to do that myself you know ;) :D
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:13:51 PM by Yossy no enzeru »

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
Quote from: daigong
I ate all the chocolates btw!

XD I lold so hard at this, and I don't even know why~ hahaha. Oh man, thanks for posting your report, needed to go through the events again, because yeah. The whole experience is starting to seem like some kind of dream.

OFFICIAL JPH!P CONCERT PICTURES, OMG YES :heart: that's so awesome.

"Is there a 10 in your bag?" .... must be in the running for weirdest thing to be asked in a security check at an airport ever, congrats! XD

Quote from: daigong
Then headed off for my flight, said bye to twiss! I must've said something about posting more cuz shit, she is blazing!! Mad props girl! Shit my plane was about to leave so good thing we did go when we did, I managed to harass a Japanese dude to get me a pic with Moomin a la Rika Ishikawa!

;D Hahaha. How can I go back home and not post stuff in the forum after meeting all of you awesome people? Feeling the love of the forum, and finally understanding that this is the best fan-community ever?! (not that I ever doubted that, I was just... e-shy ._.; ) :o It also helps that I'm on summer vacation with nothing planned until August, so... yeah XD Hi, I be posting. 8] And lol, I totally chickened out from asking someone to take a picture of me with the Moomin characters at the airport .__.; I stood there cursing myself, thinking "I bet daigong got someone to take pictures of him T___T;". I crumble without you guys! XD

:heart:

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Awesome report Daigong.  Took me ages to read it all, was grinning like a loon by the end of it. XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
lol props homies, I live to entertain you :P

Here's the video of Yossi leaving the concert: http://www.mediafire.com/?y1zzzedyyin It won't even process on youtube and the cap took a while XD

awww.. thanks..I will  :heart: by the way, you could hug me too next time we meet, I'm too shy to do that myself you know ;) :D

Don't have to ask me twice, I was the hugging kissing machine with my beardface :lol:

How can I go back home and not post stuff in the forum after meeting all of you awesome people? Feeling the love of the forum, and finally understanding that this is the best fan-community ever?! (not that I ever doubted that, I was just... e-shy ._.; ) :o It also helps that I'm on summer vacation with nothing planned until August, so... yeah XD Hi, I be posting. 8] And lol, I totally chickened out from asking someone to take a picture of me with the Moomin characters at the airport .__.; I stood there cursing myself, thinking "I bet daigong got someone to take pictures of him T___T;". I crumble without you guys! XD

:heart:

Awwww <3 you've always been a part of the family! You know, I left out the part where I walked back out the wrong door and had to go through security check again. I think I already made a fool of myself already XD

If it takes drunken Masa and daigong to go to every town to convince people to not to be shy and post, THEN BRING IT ON!! :jphip:

Offline +u+u

• Member+
x-post from HH:
^ Thank you! Wow, the vid is not even a second long  XD
Anyway, I converted it into avi and took 4 screencaps  :lol:

I might even make a slowmo version and upload it on YouTube  :lol:

:lol:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 11:38:33 AM by +u+u »

Offline yossierocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
awesome background music.. so true

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - ICHI TSUBU NO EGAO DE