JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Unforgettable

Author Topic: Who are your favourite SNSD members?  (Read 103598 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: Who are your favourite SNSD members?
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 08:01:59 AM »
Tiffany - The human jukebox.  I absolutely adore Tiffany, she's one of those girls that looks like she's untouchable and wouldn't notice you if you're afraid to talk to her, but would be so cool to just start talking to you herself without you asking.

Wow, I actually have an opposite view on her :lol:.
Like, if I knew nothing about them and had to go by appearances only, if Tiff was standing with some other girls like Jessica, Yuri, Yoona or Sooyoung, and I had to go talk to one of them, I would go talk to her. Because, to me, Tiff does not look intimidating at all. She might be pretty, but in an unintimidating way, unlike the other girls I mentioned.

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 08:26:45 AM »
^Like the girls said, no matter if Tiffany doesn't knows you, she'll wave to the max and she'll act like if she knows you.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 08:35:48 AM »
^^^ And that'd be when I started to feel really uncomfortable. XD

Offline loveyunho4ever

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2008, 02:18:00 AM »
YURI .. A CUTIES GIRL ON EARTH .. HER KILLER SMILE COULD MELT SO MANY HEARTS ... HER GREAT PERSONAL .. I LOVE THIS GIRL MORE THAN EVER
SECOND TIFFANY ..
LASTLY TAEYO

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2008, 06:04:10 AM »
Jessica and Tiffany  :luvluv1:

Offline BeLLisima

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 07:39:23 AM »
yeah Tiffany soooo humble XD
she can make u feel comfie round her
and and and eventho she's sick and bcome all silent but if the fans wave to her she will wave back hahaha

me love her and she never hesitate to hug her fans^^

asmodai hahaha ur fave just like Taeyeon's fave huh JeNy hahahaha

Ava+Siggy by heygingersnap+kamisaka @ AMBN^^

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 06:44:15 PM »
I voted

Jessica - there's a thing i like in her but i don't know what it is atm  :lol:

Tiffani - she looks so sweet and cute.

Seo Hyun - mainly her voice and her attitude  :D

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 08:39:13 PM »
Tiff now has as many votes as Taebabe.  :O
Now question: My love for the girls have doubled, shouldn't I be allowed to vote again?

Wait, nevermind, it'd still be tied at the top. XD
[/url]

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »
Hyo Yeon
- noticed her on the ITNW mv, a mix of cool and hot and really cute when you stare at her long enough XD hyo-shi saranghae. :D

Seo Hyun
- she appeals to me as a very sexy mysterious-laid-back girl and being able to play the piano sealed her spot on my list plus i have a fetish on how she sings her lines in ITNW XD

Tae Yeon
- this one cracks me up most of the time, she's my preferred singer within the group and she's adorable(i'll hug tae yeon first if i ever meet SNSD) with an aura that draws people towards her. but my vote isn't needed in this case.

Sunny
- i have this unexplainable affection for sunny. she has her own blend of talent, charm and fun. and i gave her, her first vote? :(
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline Hakai

• Broken chopstick Masta
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A fistful of confetti
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 10:13:53 PM »
- Tae Yeon: She is cute. she is pretty, she is soooo fucking funny and dorky. Add a totally awesome voice and you got perfection.  :wub:

- Jessica: There´s something about her that just attracts me. Plus she has an awesome voice too. I love when Jessica and Tae sing together. It´s just...  :inlove:

- YoonA: Love her smile. When watching her I´m usually smiling maiself for some unknown reason.

I could add moar and moar favorites to the top 3 list. Love them all!

Offline Susu123

• YamaP's Pimp~!
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 10:21:54 AM »
Tae Yeon
Jessica.

They both remind me of other people. Jessica - Fujimoto Miki, Tae Yeon - Aibon/BoA

Offline Pinkosa

• (:
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 05:04:21 PM »
OMG MINE HAS CHANGED T_T
Now it's:
Fanee
Sica
Venus Hyoyeon

Sooyoung and YoonA are tied in 4th XD

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2008, 03:13:22 AM »
SooYoung - PLAYA PLAYA <3 I don't know why, but RIGHT after I fell in love with them... and I saw her rap on their bus... I thought she was way cool. Plus, I always gotta love the gayest ones ;] Plus, livin' with BoA? way cool. Plus she plays drums and learning guitar AND she knows Japanese? Say what?

TaeYun - In the back of my mind, I know she's the best. But I always gotta love the underdog. So Tae fell in a lil short haha (no pun intended). Who doesn't love a mini BoA?

Tiffany - she just RECENTLY convinced me to take the third spot. It was filled with Yuri and Sunny tied (now they're fourth). I think she won it when I saw her many BoA songs she sang... what a BoA fan <3

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline FanBandit

• CRAB Cooker Mentor
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 06:27:04 AM »
ok, itry to post abt all 9 snsd memes.
they all r really good actually, be it vocals, dancing, looks & acting.
its kinda hard to rate & aim them~ like playing darts.

Ok, enuff mumbling~ read d not~so shocking annual report below:

TaeYeon @ tae, dorky
It seems her rating is d highest. wow, wise choice there fella. she's a dorky, yep dorky but cute. The power of a cute dorky leader cant be matched by others. :D She hv sum great vocal (abit easy to notice her voice, yep easy), & she's 2nd powerhouse, the starter & leader of d group. who doesnt like her will deemed solo 4 a decade. :rofl:

Jessica@ sica, jcka, ice-princess, s-line
Ok, the ice-princess & sumtimes nicknamed 2nd boA in training. 2nd boA?? :? too early assumption isn'it? i don think so. boA =/= jesica, & maybe she will find a way to escape the asumption. Her voice kinda lightweight, like wind which is easy to fling to the air. Yep, she's pretty, who doesnt like her? ;) Her anti-fans should rethink her again. 1st powerhouse & the gear of d group.

Sunny @ sweet secret wepon
Abit miscalculation we got here, y she's d lowest? Come On People~~. she's d sweetest 1, u know dat? she's d 1 started the dolphin soundlike voice, until all the snsd memes started following it. Ok~! Her voice, yep 1&only, unique, cant be copied even by vocal training. She's kinda hv a monotonous voice, but easy to heard to d ear & rmbr it. maybe for d 2nd upcoming, she will be placed on top 4 powerhouse.

Tiffany @ fany2tiffany, pink lover?
I know she's famous & hv overload fans. YEP!!, the statistic proven she's really an interesting subject. Ok, it seems she's hv a cute and she's easy to socialize w/ other memes. no wonder she's hav a hefty load of fans. she's kinda hv voice same as SooYoung, but a bit soft. 1st time i hear their girlsgeneration(GG) debut, the lyric "numoo nollabuhrin naneun...", 1st line is tiffany rite? & the 2nd is SooYoung. abit confusing to differ both of the voice at first glance. Overall, its nice to have her in soshi group.

HyoHeon @ Queen of dance
Haha, miss hyo d 1 undeniably the amplifier, the only 1 in d group hu can dance in near lightspeed move. when its her time to dance, all time-span around her will bow to the greatness. the hardwork of years training in dancing will be used for  good. without her, d group power will decrease by alot, i mean alot ppl~ XD. Her vocal abit soft, if given a chance, maybe for 2nd upcoming, she will be placed in frontline.

YuRi @ all-rounder
ok, this subject is tama-chan, our g.mod expertize. A extensive research can asked from tama. in this forum, as u can see, Yuri thread is d highest, currently leading. Ok, i find her a bit jack-of-the-trades of snsd memes. yep, her voice when hearded, kinda low tone when she gets her lyric line, esp in live perfs.

SooYoung rowdy howdy babe
Hoho, our miss sooyoung also hv sum load of fans. when 1stly saw her in debut, she's kinda differ frm others which is easy to recognize her. in gg debut, her voice can be mistakenly as tifany. Their vocals seems identical when 1st time heard. But, using our vocal enchancer analyzer, her voice a bit heavy than tiffany. she's multi-talented. yep she's can sing, dance well, a former radio dj, cute, funny & funky. pwzorz. :P

YoonA @ natural beauty
Yep, our next in line is miss yoonA. yep, another interesting subject. 1stly saw her, abit hard to differ btween yoona, yuri & SeoHyun. now fastforward, it doesnt really matter anymore, all data had been collected. She really hv a melodic vocal, yep, her voice is sweet :D. rated maybe d 3rd powerhouse in vocals, a frontliner, a memes that cant be removed frm snsd group.

SeoHyun @ maknae, 4th
Our last in line is miss SeoHyun. Give a big applause to her people~~. undeniably until now, she still bring sweet smile whenever&wherever she goes. Yep, she can dance really well, her vocal also a bit easy to differ. ok, she need more fans to raise her rating. Vote for her, yo~~. :P

This report may be changed time during time.
End of file.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 09:29:50 PM by FanBandit »
[H!P Shop] Updated every weekends. Use your postcounts to buy.
S>White Flag   100p   Use this national flag to surrender yourself to dark forces immediately.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 06:42:22 AM »
yeah... can you try to spell out more of your words a bit...?

It's kinda frustrating having to think about what word you're trying to say >_>

That stuff is great when trying to save space on text messages, but it's a whole lot of work in long posts like this one >_>

Offline FanBandit

• CRAB Cooker Mentor
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2008, 07:24:58 AM »
excuse for my un-excellency in english.

my english not so good but not so poor either, its in between.

i like to use short words, sometimes:
d=the, r=are, gg=girlsgeneration, dat=that, hv=have, 4=for, 2=to, rmbr=remember, ppl=people & so on.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 08:27:58 AM by FanBandit »
S>White Flag   100p   Use this national flag to surrender yourself to dark forces immediately.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2008, 05:12:32 PM »
^ As SITS had said, it's not really necessary to use shortened words when you're on a forum like this. It can actually be confusing to use shortened words since there are bound to be people who do not understand what the shortened words are supposed to represent.

If anything, you should be using this as an opportunity to practice and improve your english. You need not be afraid of making spelling/grammar mistakes, as most everyone here will be willing to give you a helping hand. :thumbsup
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 05:15:27 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline FanBandit

• CRAB Cooker Mentor
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2008, 06:43:43 PM »
ok, advices from the seniors will be taken seriouly. :D

i need to add an addition to the list.
now, after several research, i get the list for the favourites soshi memes.

its really hard to choose (damn, SM.E peoples really pro at selecting talents at audition). O0
i try to narrow down to top 4.

ok, here's the list top 4
1) TaeYeon, SoYoung
2) Sunny, SeoHyun
3) Tiffany, YoonA, HyoHeon
4) J-Sica, YuRi

other memes also have potential to raise in my list. well, thats all for now.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 06:23:18 AM by FanBandit »

Offline HeLLeN

• I'M KoReANLoVeR
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2008, 09:30:51 AM »
I LIkE tIffAnY N sEO hYUn.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2008, 09:34:57 AM »
:o Not typing in alternate caps would be really appreiciated. Also can you use a font color that's easier to see? >_>

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Unforgettable