JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby

Author Topic: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat  (Read 57125 times)

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
Re: [Tour] Morning Musume 2007 Haru - Sexy 8 Beat
« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2007, 12:58:41 AM »
The BEST concert I have ever seen!!!!!!!
T_T
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2007, 01:00:50 AM »
These H!P stars were spotted together on the left section of the stands during the grad:
Maeda Yuki, .....

WOW more than i expected.

And :cry: at Risa's comment. I think she probably meant that the MM that she idolizes (up to 4th gen before she joined) has graduated all its members. Still a nice comment.

And at last Eri manages to summarise herself for once, i love her message.

And Yossi, ありがとっ

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Shiru

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2007, 01:28:51 AM »
The BEST concert I have ever seen!!!!!!!
T_T
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
waa! Did you send Yossie the kisses I told you? haha

talk you soon ^^

Offline C60533

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2007, 01:35:00 AM »
All their messages really show how great a leader Yossie was. It's nice to know that she cares for them and they care for her too.  I'm gonna miss her but it's nice to know that she will still be in H!P and we'll still be able to see her. After all, the closing of one door is the opening to another or however that saying goes.

Offline blp

• Member+
« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2007, 03:02:19 AM »
I really hope they fix this.

The microphone problems really weren't so bad. 99.9% of the concert everything was fine! And I'm sure the DVD postproduction crew will fix any significant problems.

I'm interested in the 'technical' side of the concerts, so I was paying attention to things like that. But most people probably wouldn't even notice the problems I mentioned. Except for the problem in Miki's solo song during the afternoon show, which everyone noticed! Because she was standing on the highest raised part of the stage, the stage crew guy had to run right into the middle of the stage to hand the new microphone up to her! So everyone saw it! But Miki didn't even appear bothered by the problem, she simply continued the song very professionally. The crowd was impressed and everyone cheered.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2007, 03:19:11 AM »
Ya it makes sense that what risa meant is that now she's gotta be the one that people look up to too, as yossie's grad means that the oldest generation is her's now, so she and ai have to be the big sisters along with miki, and make it so that all the future musume have someone to look up to with the same kind of strength yossie has.

I'm sure the concert will be fine on DVD, the question is... how much of all the loveliness can you contain in a DVD.... compared to the concert itself.... T_T
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: May 07, 2007, 04:54:54 AM »
So many H!P members were there.  Hope they all held penlights in their hands.  Mako should have gone up really.  Downloading the concert rip; so exciting to hear.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2007, 05:36:56 AM »
Damn, Yossi brought back so many members. It's good to see that Konkon, even though she's not a part of H!P anymore, wants to still be a part of the H!P community!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2007, 05:50:02 AM »
Yossie, had so much people along with other H!P members and konKon to attend her grad concert just confirm how important and a great person she is to them. such a memorable event in H!P and probably Idol history.  hope the dvd come out okay, i really want to watch it as soon as i can. 

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2007, 07:08:48 AM »
Gone now...

Offline Kira-sama

• The Next Okamura-Sensei
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tutoring FTW.
« Reply #170 on: May 07, 2007, 07:25:10 AM »
^ yes makes me sad too :(

but def. a great concert yesterday, quite emotional for me  :'(..especially for the guys in my row that i was in, they were yelling while crying  :'(
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 07:34:30 AM by Kira-sama »

高橋愛  :D
Pinkosa! Arigatou! ;)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: May 07, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »
I guess I'll write down my thoughts on the concert.
It was my first grad concert, so I wasn't totally sure what to expect, but it was awesome. It was also my first time to be sitting down in the arena seats. Practically a whole new experience. lol Anyways, on to the night concert.

Because I have poor memory, I will go down the set list and try to remember what happened in each song, but there may be some songs where I don't remember much, so please excuse me. ^_^; Also, I'm not that tall and the wotas in front of me blocked parts of my view sadly, so I couldn't see everything.

It opened up with Genki+. I loved that song before and I love it even more after. One of my favorite performances of the concert. A good upbeat song to warm up the crowd. They were wearing Egao outfits  with small additions added on to the costumes.

Junjun and Linlin were adorably cute. They came out wearing school-like uniforms. Yossi spoke in Chinese asking them to introduce themselves. I didn't understand a word even though I'm Chinese. lol. But my chinese is not that great, so I could have just not been hearing right. But then again, I was too busy looking at Miki >.> lol Anyways, both Junjun and Linlin introduced themselves in Japanese in a slow, but steady pace. It was also mentioned that they will be participating in the next MM single. From where I was sitting, I thought I heard some booing, but I could be wrong; although the overall response was mediocre. I, however, will cheer for them. :) After that they left the stage and it was back to singing.

While I have been to other concerts, this was the closest I've been to the stage. We were sitting relatively close to the mini stage that runs out into the crowds, so during the songs when they were there, it was omg amazing. I can see their faces so clearly when the wotas weren't jumping. lol That's something I won't forget. :)

Oh yes, forgot to mention. Ai sprained her ankle a week ago, but she was dancing to most of the songs, although she wasnt moving up and down the stairs on the stage. She often stood off to the side dancing while standing in one place. When there was no strenuous dancing she was with the group walking around. Also, during another song, sadly I can't remember which song except that they were wearing the yellow outfits, Niigaki? stumbled a bit at the top of the stage when she was passing by Miki. I only caught the last bit though. She was fine.

Morning Curry wasn't a song I particularly liked, but at concerts, it's an awesome song. lol It really gets the crowds moving up and down. As mentioned already, Eri makes Haru Beautiful Everyday amazing. This is definitely one of her songs. Makes me love the turtle even more. :) Anyways, there was a string of slow songs here, so less wota jumping up and down. Miki was lovely singing Osananajimi. I can't say much for the outfit though. XD I love this song. :) Miki  :heart: hehehe

A few more songs and a costume change means a long MC with MC GAKI. XD This time the guest was Yossi! There was much talking about about a moment when she messed up during a concert. I can't remember the exact details, but it was a long time ago when Nakazawa was still leader. I think it was about them waving to the crowds and something about their actions and Nakazawa got mad at them for doing it a certain way or something. Ahh, my poor memory... sorry. Just have to wait until the dvd comes out.

Anyways, the next song was Kanashimi Twillight which is what I wanted to hear live and it was awesome. XD Miki  :heart: Yossi  :heart: And all of their costumes looked cool. I loved this section of the concert the best because they followed up with Roman. During Aruiteru, the groping demon finally attacks. XD Again I only caught the last bit as the person in front of me was blocking my view, but Commie managed to catch it all I think. The groping demon was coming down the stairs when she attacked her usual target, the alien turtle. XD I only saw the part where Eri was trying to move her body away from Miki and their laughing reactions afterwards. lol Miki looked particularly amused to no shock there. XD The mics faded out during Renai 21 for Miki and one other member which I can't remember at the moment. Nothing big, just a small error on the techinian's part I think.

Another costume change and this time Yossi comes out in her grad outfit. Red and gold with feather wings. Something completely different from previous grad concert outfits. I think it suited her very well. Something very Yossi like. :) But there's tons of pics floating around so I'll stop describing it. lol. When she saw all the white glowsticks, she seemed like she was about to cry, but she was able to hold it all together and not cry. So strong!

Oh, the grad messages. Hmm, well parts of it has been translated already. Takahashi cried the most. She had the most trouble saying what she wanted to say. She seem so overwhelmed and even gave out  a big sigh. lol The crowd chuckled at that, but it was very touching. I think her message was the most touching. Yossi kept making jokes to keep the atmosphere light while the members said their speech to her. And to set the record straight, Miki did not cry. She was the only one who didn't cry during the graduation speeches. Miki's "Hitopink" was omg cute. XD  :heart: After that they sang "I Wish," Yossi's favorite song. Then the encore songs, the long good-byes, and then I had to book it out of there to catch my train.

Overall, I enjoyed this concert very much. It was a grad concert, but it didn't feel like a grad concert at the same time. Thinking about it now, that seems very Yossi-like. lol. She always wanted a low-key grad concert and it certainly felt like that for me. Maybe also because I was totally expecting Mr. Moonlight to show up somewhere, but that never did. Although she did sing her last line during an earlier MC, but that was all. A very Yossi-like grad concert, if that makes any sense. lol

Ijou desu! Unless I remember anything else later. :P lol
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 09:36:50 AM by Fenrir »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: May 07, 2007, 09:56:42 AM »
Awesome, thanks for the report, Fenrir! Unfortunately, the booing you heard was real. :O

By the way, for those who went, did anyone participate in the "Aozora Train"?

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #173 on: May 07, 2007, 10:30:41 AM »
I just got an email from CDJapan. The DVD will be released July 4th.

Link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5251

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2007, 10:41:21 AM »
July... good to know! need to keep money set aside for it.

You lucky people who are there and got to go, congrats on having such an amazing experience!
I'm honestly jealous. Yossie! I'm sure she'll still be around...she's not that easy to get rid of eh eh...
KT won't be the same without her though.... just love her doing the solo
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2007, 11:14:48 AM »
Oh man I too want to see this badly~!!

we are all going to miss you and wow...I didn't even think it was so soon but it happened  :farofflook: :gyaaah:

wow how much I am going to miss her...
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline blp

• Member+
« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2007, 11:27:52 AM »
Unfortunately, the booing you heard was real. :O

By the way, for those who went, did anyone participate in the "Aozora Train"?

I was in the arena seats for both the concerts, so I wasn't part of the "Aozora Train"... it was only people in the standing sections that did it.

I honestly can't remember any booing when JunJun and LinLin were onstage... maybe it was in a different part of the arena? The people around me seemed to be interested in them. I could hear them talking in Japanese, commenting that they were cute, etc.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 11:30:36 AM by blp »

Offline KoNa

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2007, 03:59:54 PM »
arghh~ all the detail u guys gave make me really2 depressed not being able to go there :'(

they really make a miraculously performance don't they~ 

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2007, 04:46:14 PM »
The press conference by Yossi after the concert is up at DohhhUP http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/b4WuVIWWXeM4idP2XiIFM1YdD3w9AD8F/view.php

By the way, if you replace the view.php at the end with flv/movie.flv a download dialogue pops up (thought you would like to know  ;D)

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2007, 04:51:02 PM »
^ Nice!

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Big Bang - Fantastic Baby