JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - If I Were You

Author Topic: RpG 3 story line.  (Read 4190 times)

Offline Daisukirika

• Peace Peace
  • Member+
  • Otona No Tanoshimi Shiritai
RpG 3 story line.
« on: March 01, 2008, 05:20:47 PM »
Okay this is the Story line for the RP... Hopefully It'll be to most people's liking... I will take comments about it on the other thread okay?  [edit] Im gonna post further in another thread.

[story time...]

Akimoto Yasushi walks into the NHK board room, as he walks in he notices Tsunku sitting at the opposite end of the table. The Nhk rep starts to talk.

[Nhk rep] I'm glad you gentlemen could join me. I assume that you both recieved the memo?

[Yasushi] Yea... i received it, but i assumed we were only talking about akb48 here.... I had no idea he would be involved.

[Tsunku] ::looks at Yasushi:: Same here.... i had no idea you would be involved, but regardless I was told that this would benefit upfront so I'm here to listen to what you have to say.

[Rep] We've been informed by polls and such that there is a large majority of people who will pay to see your girls at concerts and shows. Our marketing team came up with an idea for a show. A sort of competetion.

:: both men raise their eyebrows in curiousity::

[Rep] We were thinking about having those girls interract and putting them in living conditions. They would be fully compensated for their time... but they will be given different jobs. Also they will be living with partners of our choosing. Their jobs will change weekly according to the situations we have set for them. They must not know though that they are competing... We want them to think that they are just participants in reality show.

[Tsunku] What do we get out of this..

[Yasushi] Yea what do we get out of this...

[Rep] The winner of this competetion will receive an iron-clad contract with NHK for the next 5 years estimated at 30 million yen.

[Tsunku] So what roles will the girls be given...

[Rep] You'll recieve further info, later on. For now I'd like you to inform your girls to arrive in Shibuya and be prepared for living arrangements.

:: the men stand up and leave the room ::

[Tsunku] We'll see how this plays out Yasushi.. I'm curious how our girls will do.

[Yasushi] I'm quite curious how this show will play out. Well I got to get back... I'll see you later at the meeting.

:: the men bid each other good day and take their leave ::

[NHK rep] :: Phones someone :: Yea I just spoke to them.. it seems in order... We just gotta wait for them to arrive.

{END STORY TIME}

"With these eyes I can see your fate"
~Join the JPH!P RPG~ Become your favorite H!P girl~Here!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 2NE1 - If I Were You