JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll

Author Topic: The YoonA Thread  (Read 882816 times)

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
Re: The YoonA Thread
« Reply #720 on: March 11, 2011, 06:01:50 PM »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #721 on: March 12, 2011, 02:06:52 PM »

So gorgeous

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 02:17:26 PM by ebc »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #722 on: March 12, 2011, 03:21:04 PM »

just chillin' on the couch <3

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #724 on: March 14, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #725 on: March 15, 2011, 08:31:22 AM »
 :O2  Such nice resolution! Yaaay!

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #726 on: March 16, 2011, 03:43:06 PM »
Vita500 CF Shooting

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #727 on: March 17, 2011, 09:53:05 AM »
Yoong perfection

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #728 on: March 20, 2011, 02:02:26 PM »

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #729 on: March 21, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #730 on: March 23, 2011, 12:43:43 AM »
Been watching many english subbed videos of SNSD on youtube as much as I can.  They are hilarious and fun to watch.  I read some news about this one incident where Yoona and Hyoyeon fought over Kimura Takuya (not the actual guy, but how he was Yoona's and Hyoyeon should lay off).  It sounded funny, but I could not find any of that videos on youtube.  show is called SBS "Chocolate", http://snsd-life.blogspot.com/2010/04/daily-news-041110-reason-of-yoona-tears.html
Tell me where to watch it, with or without english sub.   Also another videos is the one where YoonA cried over Kimura Takuya, or at least videos of them talking about that incident.  show called SBS E! TV “E! News Korea-Star Q10”, http://smtownjjang.wordpress.com/2010/09/08/snsd-yoona-hyoyeon-waged-struggle-over-takuya-kimura/

I'm looking for videos of both of those moments. 

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #731 on: March 23, 2011, 02:19:14 AM »
This one? I think that's all there.

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #732 on: March 24, 2011, 07:26:45 AM »
I thought this was interesting.

Former trainee of SM Entertainment who entered Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Jang Hajin mentioned about YoonA in her autobiography.

While in the 3rd year of middle school, Jang Hajin was preparing to debut as a member of SNSD. In a broadcast aired on May 13th last year, when she was asked “Why did you quit the life as a trainee?”, Hajin answered, “I really wanted to study”.

Recently, Jang Hajin published her autobiography entitled ‘소원을 말해 봐 (Tell Me Your Wish)’ and in the autobiography, she talked about her special relationship with YoonA. She described her first impression about YoonA in her book, “When I met sister (unnie) for the first time, I thought she was really pretty. She seemed to look like a Barbie doll. Although she was darker back then, she looked prettier as she gave an exotic feel to my eyes”.

Also, in her autobiography, she wrote, “It’s not that I want to call my sister a Buddha but she was kind and easy-going by nature and she never gossiped or spoken ill about others. She was the ‘mood maker’ as she did funny acts like immitating gagmen/comedians as well as cheering her juniors on. She did everything the trainers told her to do and her outstanding talent shone.”, praising YoonA’s kind heartedness and amazing personality.

Netizens who saw Jang Hajin’s testimony of YoonA commented, “YoonA has goddess-like look and Buddha-like characters”, “I can’t wait to read this book”, etc.

Credit: tvdaily.co.kr Taken from fanwonder

“Wow, that unnie is really pretty.”

I remember the time when I first saw this unnie. I had my mouth wide open. She was really really pretty.
At then, she was tall for a 13 year old, and looked like barbie doll because she had long arms and legs.
(She had a little darker skin than now, but that looked prettier to me, because it gave her an exotic look.)

Her head had size of a fist, and her dimple when she smiled with her shining eyes stole my heart.
(I think what people said about little girls liking pretty and handsome people was correct.) Should I say I felt good just looking at her?

Ah, It gave me feeling that nice and pretty girl is that kind of girl.
Furthermore, Yoona unnie was more genuine person as I got to know her more. She was easy-going and kind, and didn’t know how to talk badly behind their back.
She also always conceded and took care of others. She laughs so well, that I never saw her fought with others or get mad for 3 years I’ve known her.

"Is that unnie Buddha?"

I thought of this. She was only a year older than me. She didn’t have much greed and didn’t want to stand out from her peers.
‘Can that unnie be a celebrity like that?’ Sometimes, I thought like this.
But she did everything that trainers told her to do, and had outstanding talent. She had nice personality and talent.
This is what you call perfect combination?

She was very playful and very funny. Unlike her look, she acted like a guy, impersonated comedians, and did lots of wild pranks, making herself a mood maker.
On the other hand, when she was alone, she had lots of deep thoughts. I think I liked that kind of unnie.

오이사랑싴 @ soshified source: bestiz

Seems like she might have had a little crush on Yoona. :lol: Here's an old shot she's in.

Might as well dump some more gifs!

Cute >_<

<_>

This is one of the best GIFs ever. Don't know why that expression gets me so bad. :lol:

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 07:33:31 AM by zoolander »

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #733 on: March 24, 2011, 07:44:55 AM »
lol what is that on her finger in the last gif ...she looks excited about it that's for sure hahaha

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #734 on: March 24, 2011, 08:01:49 AM »
Some sort of finger banging tool, obviously.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
« Reply #735 on: March 24, 2011, 12:28:58 PM »
I was tearing my hair out cause of this hahaha XD

left is my BEST scan I could do lol, and the right is one I found today
saw this pic and was like, BUT HOOOW! there's no way this is a scan lol there is just not enough information printed on the photobook paper to create what is in this pic. UNLESS they just redrew all the tiny details like the FUR ON HER CHEEK! D:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 02:46:41 PM by ebc »

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #736 on: March 26, 2011, 12:43:23 PM »

Offline Jsx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • mmmm......
« Reply #737 on: March 26, 2011, 11:51:46 PM »
 :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ZOolander what is the source of your first GIF  :inlove: :inlove: i in love

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #738 on: March 30, 2011, 03:22:44 PM »

Offline kowai-kawai

• Member+
  • SUNNY Powaaa !
« Reply #739 on: March 31, 2011, 03:10:48 PM »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Aya - Miss Rock & Roll