JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer

Author Topic: Calista's OS Corner - Almost (SayaMilky) <Last Story> COMPLETE  (Read 72014 times)

Offline Hypno

• F**k air, I only need furuyanagi to live
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Young Love (JuriMayu)
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2015, 09:13:27 PM »
I vote for crushing on my cousin's fiance because the world needs more Furuyanagi

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
Calista's OS Corner - Young Love. Part 2 (JuriMayu)
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2015, 10:19:07 PM »
@Hypno & @MaYukiIsLife, I hear both of you (after all, that's one of my options as well). I also think this fandom/forum should have more FuruYanagi fanfics. I'm a bit sad that there aren't many  :(
@Raizel, yes yes yes! You're very right, this is my first JuriMayu OS  :D But I don't think it's the last, I even felt inspired  enough to write a continuation  :roll:

#22 - Young Love. Part 2 (JuriMayu)

Watanabe Mayu POV

But familiar voice behind my back stopped me from saying anything else “Too late”.

I spin around immediately now face to face with Jurina who probably took an early flight. She was suppose to come back tomorrow morning and now she‘s here and she heard my confession.

So of course first question in my mind what What the heck I should do. Most importantly, I felt embarrassed because there is no way she could like me that way and now everything will change just like I said to Lovetan.

I don‘t want things to change. I better have Jurina as a friend but her staying in my life and acting casual instead of her ignoring me and I have the feeling that it‘s exactly what‘s going to happen.

Lovetan stood up saying casually “So I‘m leaving you two for a little chat“.

But I was on my feet sooner because I just couldn‘t face Jurina. I need at least few days until it will stop being embarassing and I could look at her again.

She was confused and surprised so obviously she had no idea about my feelings… I don‘t even know if that‘s a good or a bad thing.

“Mayuyu…“ but before she could say anything I just ran. Ran to my room and locked doors behind me. No… this can‘t be happening.

Matsui Jurina POV

I still stood at the same spot where I heard Mayuyu‘s words and watched my friend running up the stairs meanwhile Lovetan looked so calm it actually annoyed me.

I was about to say something though my mind was blank when she asked unexpectedly “So have Sae talked with you?“

“Talked about what…?“

“About Mayu. Don‘t try lying to me that‘s not the reason why you‘re back one day earlier when you obviously enjoyed your time there so much. Most of the time you prefer SKE activities. That’s one of the reasons why you’re ending your concurrency position“.

I opened and closed my mouth confused. How does she know? Did she and Sae planned all of this? Before I could come up with good comeback Lovetan spoke up again “Go and talk with Mayu. At least put that girl out of her misery“.

After few minutes I finally composed myself and ran after Mayu knocking on her door “Mayuyu…can we talk?“ I said as calmly as possibly could though my insides were on flames (what to do, what do say, how to make this okay).

If not Sae I wouldn't be here. She help me realize something. I think I should be happy now. Because of what I have heard… but in reality I‘m confused. Just a little bit… I was thinking about this moment for the last three hours and now I just…I have no idea what‘s happening.

Watanabe Mayu POV

“No, Jurina, please go away!“ I tried asking desperately not wanting to see her disappointed face. To hear her telling me that‘s there‘s nothing we can do and she has no feelings for me. I couldn‘t take it. I was dreaming about a miracle for too long and it‘s not how I imagined it.

“Mayuyu, open your door or I will use those keys on the corner. I’m pretty sure they’re for this room. Your choice!“

I sighed defeated for the second time today, jumped out of my bed still dragging my feet until I unlocked my door and walked away letting Jurina in.

“I want to talk about this…about what I…what you have said“.

“There‘s nothing I can say about this…and I don‘t want to say anything…if you hate me and you don‘t want to talk with me ever again you can just tell me and I will understand“.

“WHAT?“ Jurina practically shouted at me looking kind of angry. Just what I hoped to see. “Are you kidding me? You‘re my friend and I wouldn't stop talking with your or being your friend because of this…but…“.

Oh of course…there‘s always but… I thought this but I also said it out loud „there‘s always but“.

She looked doubting like fighting some demons and finally said so quietly that I almost heard it „but it‘s mutual…“

“What?“ it was my turn to question her words.

“Well…what you have just said…you know…about me…what you feel…I just…it‘s mutual“.

Honestly that was the first time I heard Jurina whispering but at the same time that was the sweetest thing I have ever seen before. I couldn‘t control myself and smiled from one ear to the other, I probably looked like retard but I didn't care about that any longer “you…you know that if you‘re joking I will kill you!“

Jurina laughed again. Probably releaved that it went better than expected and put her hand on my cheeks starting to lean it but Lovetan ran into this room before she could do anything and practically jumped on us hugging so tightly I could hardly breathe “I‘m so happy for you! JuriMayu is happening!“
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:50:30 AM by calista_castro »

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Young Love. Part 2 (JuriMayu)
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2015, 11:19:59 PM »
wooow I love JuriMayu Fics!!
Thanks a lot!

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2015, 12:51:29 AM »
@Raizel, yes yes yes! You're very right, this is my first JuriMayu OS  :D But I don't think it's the last, I even felt inspired  enough to write a continuation  :roll:
Is there any continuation again? :roll:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2015, 04:37:14 AM »
Damn... Lovetan, why you disturb them? WHY?? :banghead:
I though that finally they kiss, ughh.. :angry:

Castro-san I must thank your inspiration to continue this fic.. hehe
Glad you will write more in the future about JuriMayu. :thumbsup

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2015, 09:07:16 PM »
JuriMayu so cute!  :w00t: :drool: :oops: :wub:

maybe one more update? lovetan why did you have to interup the moment?!  :banghead: XD

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Young Love. Part 3 (JuriMayu) LAST
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 01:47:15 PM »
@Raizel, I found them cute as well (while writing) that's why I wanted to share  :oops: I'm glad that someone including you of course, liked it! Yes, I think I will write more JuriMayu in the future along with other pairings that I like  :roll: for this time, I'm just sharing last part of this short/awkward/cute story  :lol:
@sasshirie and @Weird Panda, yes this is the continuation! Last part it is!
@Minami-chan, I love JuriMayu fics as well  :w00t:

#23 - Young Love. Part 3 (JuriMayu) LAST

Matsui Jurina POV

Finally after 15 minutes of teasing us Lovetan decided to left us of the hook and went to call Sae and Masana to tell them about it. Apparently girls has been shipping us from the start and we both were too blind to realize what we were feeling or at least I was. Mayuyu knew about her feelings and fought against it for couple months not wanting to lose me.

That was sad in a way because we both were thinking about one another but didn't do anything about it. Now we were left alone to talk but I was unsure what to say.

It was hard to express my thoughts and feelings for the person that matter. It‘s good thing that at least Mayuyu knows me and probably isn't expecting too much.
“Jurina she‘s gone“ Mayu told me shyly trying to hide that adorable smile from her face that I loved.

“We should talk“ I said hoping it wouldn't scare Mayu though I sounded more serious than usual. I also hoped that Mayu had a better idea of what we were now. Yes we confessed feelings to one another but… does it mean that we‘re together or…?

Mayu looked at me hopefully... then unsure what to say probably seeing confusion in my expression “I want to be with you but..I guess…I mean…we should take things slow…?“ she asked with sincerety and hope. Instantly, all my doubts went away.

“No“ I said immediately not breaking eye contact with the girl that stole my heard.

Watanabe Mayu POV

“No“ she said not breaking eye contact with me and it scared me. I though Jurina wanted to be with me.I mean…she was going to kiss me earlier and she confessed her feelings, or am I just imagining things and she actually turned me down and I‘m just standing here like a fool expecting something impossible?

She noticed my sadness and added immediately “I want to be with you.But I don‘t want to take things slow…okay..that doesn‘t sound very nice…“ she suddenly said more nervous than usual which made her look so adorable I couldn't contain my smile. “I mean…I want to call you my girlfriend and everything…after all..girls already knows about it…and I mean…if you feel the same“.

“Of course I feel the same way!“ I almost shouted grinning and coming closer to hug her. Jurina hugged me back and I could feel her smiling.

But all of the sudden few people jumped on us (seems like dejavu) and knocked us on the floor. I was ready to panic until I saw Sae, Lovetan and Masana (yes, surprisingly even Masana) jumping around “It took you two forever!“

“Yeah you fools! We got tired of your eye-sex everyday but you never did anything. I mean…FINALLY!“

And they hugged us again. I saw Jurina grinning and did the same. I got the girl that I wanted and very supporting crazy friends who will probably interrupt us whenever they get a chance till the day we die but still…I was in a really happy place.

A/N: and... they lived happily ever after  :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:51:14 AM by calista_castro »

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Kalol38

• ecchi
  • Jurina is my boyfriend , stay away .v.
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Young Love. Part 3. LAST (JuriMayu)
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2015, 02:22:06 PM »
oh my, this is so perfect  :luvluv1: :luvluv1: i really love JuriMayu, thankyu for this  :shy1:
the cause of my death...

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2015, 03:39:29 PM »
thanks a lot autor san!

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2015, 03:44:12 PM »
And that last part was awesome or awkward, anyways its happy end.. :w00t:
Continue to wait your other masterpiece Castro-san.. :thumbsup

Offline Weird Panda

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Big fan of Donald Duck
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2015, 03:49:04 PM »
Okay, crazy friends, thanks for always interrupting their momment
And thank you, calista-san.

Offline xswordeyesx12

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2015, 04:09:21 PM »
thanks for creating a wonderful drabble.  :) :) :)  :thumbup :peace:

this is drabble are too cute and adorable for me and I love it  :wub: :wub: :wub:

and I love jurimayu pair also so x10 love  :wub: :wub:

again thank you for creating many wonderful story, I'm your fan now and your stories are my favorite to read. your a awesome author. calista_castro.  :theking  :twothumbs

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2015, 03:29:00 AM »
ah calista-san its rather cute to find JuriMayu :3
do you have time to continue your drabble ?
*i hope so*

My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Wake Up Call (WMatsui)
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2015, 10:55:25 PM »
I present to you... my last/very short OS for this year  :)

#24 - Wake Up Call (WMatsui)

Loud music started playing without any intention to stop until Jurina opened her eyes.

She immediately found her phone firstly checking who's calling and then answering “hello?”

”I knew you will still be sleeping! My sleeping beauty” Rena said laughing meanwhile Jurina smiled as well, just for hearing older Matsui voice.

Akane was standing farther from Rena and just rolled her eyes looking at things around herself without curiosity (or pretending that she’s not really curios).

Jurina answered sleepy “my alarm clock didn’t work…I think..”, she looked around finally noticed it broken against the wall so she guiltily bit her lip “I will probably have to buy a new one”.

Rena laughed once more “I will be having more work today than usual but I’m pretty sure you will find what to do. Meeting friends?”

”That’s kind of the plan…you have to do your job so I can’t ask you to throw everything and join me…I get that”

”Wow, you’re being good? Interesting. That should be rewarded”.

Jurina made a fake sound of a laugh “HA”.

Rena smiled apologetically at Akane who got a bit tired of all this sweet talk “okay, so let’s have dinner tonight. I will cook and reward you for your patience. Love you”.

”Love you too”, Jurina answered with small smile pulling phone away from her ear and deciding to sleep for few more minutes.

Akane instantly commented while laughing “You do realize you will have to call her again after about 10 minutes, right? So Jurina would actually wake up”.

Both girls shared an understanding smile and continued on with their work though Rena set off a reminder that she will indeed has to call her girlfriend one more time.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:51:59 AM by calista_castro »

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline daichi matsui

• Silent reader 95% - Wmatsui_timemachine
  • If i left comment = Congratulation you are a great author!!
Re: Calista's OS Corner - Wake Up Call (WMatsui)
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2015, 06:40:27 AM »
You really how to makes my day brighter :wub:
Love it so much, so caring and warm fanfic  :heart: :twothumbs
Thank you, and can you write another wmatsui ff again? i'll wating patiently :hee:

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2015, 10:12:10 PM »
Drabble Collection #21 - I'm Crying... (Mayuki)

Yukirin got quiet but just for few seconds and after a moment pulled her own body higher so she can look back at Mayu “that’s just a word.Anyone can say it.And honestly I don’t care anymore.I’m pretty sure you can stop caring as well”

Mayu being hot blooded reacted again this time pulling Yukirin’s hand violently closer to herself so Kashiwagi face was few inches away from her again “is that what you REALLY want?”

Yukirin smirked coldly “I got nothing left. Yes. That’s what I REALLY want” getting in this battle of stares with Mayu until younger girl let go of her hands.

“Yes. You have nothing left.And you don’t have me.You always had me and I promised you I will always stay by your side. But now you don’t have me. You never will. You’re dead to me”.

Yukirin stood up with the same cold smile on her face “that wasn’t so hard, was it?” which was the last straw for Mayu.

Younger girl turned around and walked out of Yukirin’s room slamming doors behind herself with all the force she had.

Mayu punched her hand in the wall and doors few really hard times meanwhile Yukirin flinched every single time Watanabe did that until she hear Mayu finally walking away.

Now not needing to control herself anymore Yukirin burst into tears which seemed to appear out of nowhere. Yukirin sat on the ground without control over her own body showing true pain and hurt in her face.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

:OMG:  :OMG: :OMG: :OMG: :OMG:

:scared: :scared: :scared:

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

:on cloudeye: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2015, 11:54:12 PM »
WMatsui OS to brighten the day! thank you author-san, I loved it!

:luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

Offline X_1

« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2015, 06:44:22 PM »
  XD it's so sweet~ :heart: :heart:
Thank you n pls give us more wmatsui  :bow:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Little Dreamers (JuriMayu)
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2015, 02:48:38 PM »
Something truly random but I don't even know... maybe Christmas has some influence on me? I didn't plan on posting it  :)

#25 - Little Dreamers (JuriMayu)

Since she was a little girl Jurina wished she can sing and perform in front of crowds of people while they chant her name. She used to run around the house and make little shows for her parents, her relatives, her friends, even singing with a spoon making everyone around her laugh.

Jurina met two of her best friends Takayanagi Churi (nicknamed by Churi) and Watanabe Mayu (who she always called Mayuyu) while she was in first class and the girls shared the same passion as she did.

So soon all three of them started preparing and writing songs. They were silly children songs about trees, grass, games but they tried so hard and spend hours writing lyrics. Instead of playing outside they sat and practiced.

Rehearsal after rehearsal. They had amazing voices even though they didn't realize it at the moment.

More years passed but things didn't change. The girls started watching idols competition shows when they were eleven years old. They sat around in Mayu’s room and voted for their favorites, cried if they didn't win and get really angry if someone they didn't like won instead.

All those idols, all of those winners and losers and their passion made girls think about a lot of things and a lot of options because they were still wishing on becoming stars. It’s not like they wanted everything for the fame. They hoped to spend their life singing because it was their biggest passion and dream.
When you have a dream and you work on in, with the encouragement of other people you have more opportunities to make it reality.

They were little dreamers who fought for it and with lessons, with time and dedication, they became idols.

There was just one thing Mayu and Jurina didn't notice during all those years and only Churi was aware of the fact. The simple truth that while they wished and dedicated all their time for singings, they haven’t considered their own feelings for each others.

Dreams come true or not Churi still decided to get her two best friends together even if that can made her like third wheel in this friendship. One thing she never expected was the fact how easily it will happen. All she had to do was tell the truth to one and then to the other…

When both Mayu and Jurina realized it they rushed to express their feelings to each other, still fighting for their dreams but having each other by their side.

They didn’t leave Churi aside too. After all, who knows how many years they wouldn’t have considered being together if not Akane’s persistence.

Little dreamers grew up and continued fighting for their dreams just the same like the rest of the world should do to… keep working hardest with loved ones by their side.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
Calista's OS Corner - Unselfish Love. Part 2 (WMatsui)
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2015, 08:23:39 PM »
First of all, I can't believe that I actually sit down and wrote it. That was not on my plans at all (though it was one of the options for writing later on)... still... somehow this happened and here it comes. If you haven't read first part (reader) I guess you should check it out to understand what is happening... and in advance... I'm sorry for the sadness  :cry:

#26 - Unselfish Love. Part 2 (WMatsui)

Do you ever have that feeling… like a six sense that something should have happened but it never did? I have spend two years of my life like that… with wonder… for some reason going back to that same scene in the park.

I had a pen pal once… it was a little bit different as I never before felt connection to someone I haven’t met in person. I had no idea how she looked and knew only details of that girl’s life… but we confessed our fears and dreams to each other, and we agreed to meet one day.

I felt that my life might change if I see her… never before I felt so excited and nervous… but she never showed up. She stopped messaging me back and just disappeared…

Have you ever felt like you lost someone you never even had in a first place? Like your heart is going to explode for this one particular reason… Trutfully, at first I was really angry. I couldn't believe that she just stood me up. I waited for two hours still hoping that maybe something happened and she’s running late.

Later on, I started wondering that maybe she saw me… saw me and decided that I’m not worth her time. That’s what a blind date is, right? If you decide that you don’t like another person you can just leave. You don’t need to see them ever again. No one cares if one side fall in love with the other if the feeling is not mutual. But shouldn't I be angry? If that’s really the case… all I can feel is disappointment.

Despite always feeling weird whenever I remembered this incident I decided I need to push this aside. I noticed that girl… Rena… four years later after and somehow left my past behind.

It happened in a small book shop where I had my part time job helping out my cousin. Rena hadn't noticed me as I was always running around, carrying the books, doing whatever errands my cousin (who got me this job) throw my way. But I always noticed Rena… I heard her name few time because she visited this place with friends.

Some days she came alone and spend hours while looking through the books with me awkwardly lurking around the corners and admiring her every move.

Have you ever felt mesmerized by someone? Someone you haven’t even spoked with… feeling a pull as if you see your destiny in front of you but something stops you from coming up front?

Many times I wanted to go and talk with her, suggest a book or ask if she’s looking for something specific. I was easy going and can communicate with whoever, even flirt with people that I barely knew but this girl… Rena… I never dared to do any of that. Instead…one time when she almost noticed me I hid behind some books and a ladder. I felt relief that she hadn't noticed it but I also kept on wondering why… what keeps me away from here? Its like some force kept holding me and dragging me away…

Surprisingly, whenever she left the shop I felt like my old self. Full of confidence to do whatever it takes… to conquer the world…

It happened right before Christmas… I heard Rena talking with my cousin and she mentioned of leaving the city. She even sounded apologetic admitting that its her favorite book shop in the city and she hopes she could keep on coming here.

We had a tradition on giving away books before Christmas, especially to regular costumer who helped with the business. I knew that my cousin plans to give a book for Rena as well… usually it didn't matter what kind of book we chose… either way the reader appreciated the thought.

Rena promised to come back to stay goodbye and I decided this is as good time as any to write down something that has been on my mind for some time. I took one of the books forcing my cousin to promise that she will give this to Rena (I had to do a lot of convincing as my cousin found this truly strange but she agreed to do it for the sake of my mind).

All was left to do is sit down and wrote it down but while looking at the paper I couldn't express my thoughts anymore. I spend almost all night nervously rewriting my sentences and throwing away the paper. When I noticed that there’s not much time left I decided to settle with my last statements and copied it into the book.

I watched from the corner as my cousin gave Rena our little present still unsure why I can’t go there. Why something is stopping me for talking out loud or just going to stand around the corner and smile for the girl… All I could do was just look at her from afar.

Only when Rena left and I knew she’s not coming here next day I felt like screaming and crying. Tears just rolled down my face uncontrollably while I walked into the other room so no other customers could see me.

This hurt… really hurt… but also I felt relief… I manage to do at least one thing… I manage to express my thoughts and feelings into paper. Who knows when she will notice it… today, tomorrow or maybe a year later… still… one day she will open the book and see my little note. Maybe she will even smile finding out that there was someone who liked her this way… I hope she will smile…

JURINA’S NOTE: I love you, isn't it crazy considering that you don’t know who I am? You don’t know how I look, what is my personality, what are my strengths and weaknesses. I don’t know that either… I barely know you, only staring from the side, only seeing the admiration you have for those love stories, for those novels you buy one after the other. I don’t know what kind of life you have outside this place but still… I can’t help myself. I love you in the same way how they describe love in poems: I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you this way because I don’t know any other way how I could do it. In my imagination… you’re by my side… in my imagination you love me the same way. Without understanding or needing reason to. I’m a coward unable to express my feelings but when you read this little book…know that there is someone in this world who truly admires you… and no matter what — cherishes this feeling… your secret fan, Jurina”.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Itano Tomomi - Belly Dancer