JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - How`s This

Author Topic: [11.10.19] 3rd Album "The Boys" (MV p.6!)  (Read 71411 times)

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
Re: [11.10.05] 3rd Album "The Boys"
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2011, 04:17:56 PM »
Latest update from Yurui;

【 Girls' Generation 】It's officially confirmed that, for better worldwide marketing, release-date of 3rd album『The Boys』has been postponed. Detailed-information will be announced later.

Who the fuck cares about worldwide marketing.

That has got to be the dumbest shit I have ever heard. Delay the Korean album after putting out teasers and only a few days before release? For "better world wide marketing" (whatever the fuck that is lol) How does that even relate? What kind of cracker jack operation is going on over there that it would come to this?

Gotta feel bad for the girls and the fans. What a mess.

Edit: Looks like they want to release the album in the US simultaneously!? Who gives a shit about that? And who gives a shit about a simultaneous release? And you all the sudden decide on something like that a couple days before the Korean albums release? There are no words to express the extent of the dumbshittery....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 04:34:22 PM by zoolander »

Offline NorQ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2011, 05:05:46 PM »
OMG AWESOME

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:47:04 PM by NorQ »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2011, 05:10:23 PM »
THAT WAS SO FUCKIN TIGHT THEY BETTER NOT PULLING THAT STUPID RDR TEASER SHIT ON ME!!!!

SO FAR SO GOOD!!!

Offline zoolander

• Member+
Re: [11.10.XX] 3rd Album "The Boys"
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »
I ain't even mad anymore.

hopefully that's the real beat

Offline Metallan

• ecchi
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »
I'm fine.

It sucks, but as long as it's worth the wait, I'll endure it.

Offline JeremyJay22

• ecchi
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2011, 09:40:39 AM »
With the teasers still being released, does that mean we will at least get the MV soon? Though I think that could kinda defeat the purpose. A few more weeks in delay probably wont kill us, we already waited a year anyway.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2011, 10:04:55 AM »
What's this I hear? The teaser isn't raising your anticipation quite enough? Let's see what we can do to fix that...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »
I think we'll still get the 2nd teaser and probably the MV soon. They didn't say anything about the digital release, did they? So it's just the CDs, hopefully.

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2011, 06:40:19 AM »
I was wondering if that was the case. I would think if that stuff was delayed they would have said it but then again, they haven't explained at all what is going on throughout the whole situation. It would be nice to have some kind of clue or reassurance. Teddy Riley isn't exactly helping when I see stuff like this.

@soshisone1 babygirl pls no worry SM and my resources will make it happen. The US songs are getting lots of attention that is why we slowed down on the release cause we all want this to win and this is the perfect track to do it. We have the best remixers and guess appearances for the track. Pls don't think negative just believe they will win, god will for the rest. Trust!!!

:/

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2011, 03:39:38 PM »
Teddy is so confident :lol:. Seriously, everyone who's gone to the US has flopped one way or another. I doubt the girls would be any different. :lol:

« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 03:56:01 PM by tamatron »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2011, 04:03:39 AM »
List of songwriters/composers for the album;

01. THE BOYS
Lyrics by Yoo Youngjin
Composed by Teddy Riley

02. 텔레파시(TELEPATHY)
Lyrics by Kim Bumin
Composed by hitchhiker

03. SAY YES
Lyrics by Young-hu Kim
Composed by Young-hu Kim

04. TRICK
Lyrics by Jo Yoonkyung
Composed by Hansen, Martin, McCarthy

05. 봄날 (HOW GREAT IS YOUR LOVE)
Lyrics by Sooyoung
Composed by Jean T. Na, Jenzye

06. MY J
Lyrics by Hwang Sungje
Composed by Hwang Sungje

07. OSCAR
Lyrics by Kim Jungbae
Composed by kenzie

08. TOP SECRET
Lyrics by Hong Jiyoo
Composed by Mathias Peter Venge

09. Lazy Girl
Lyrics by Kim Taeyoon
Composed by Troelsen, Thomas

10. 제자리걸음 (SUNFLOWER)
Lyrics by Kim Bumin
Composed by hitchhiker

11. 비타민 (VITAMIN)
Lyrics by Hwanghyun
Composed by Hwanghyun

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2011, 11:02:37 AM »
Synnara changes the release date of this album to 111031 and Interpark to 111030. -_-

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2011, 03:26:12 PM »
New teaser spotted in Japan;

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 04:08:11 PM by tamatron »

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »
Copyright'd that was fast. Here's another mirror.

http://www.4shared.com/video/EkMIMZwT/1B_online.html

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

I thought the rumor of the 17-18th was ridiculous but the 31st? You know some retailer is gonna leak it or something. Might as well push the date back up SM. :lol:

I kinda feel not quite as dumb for arguing on YT comments with all the silly fan girls that were calling for blood saying SM spends more on video's for SNSD than Super Junior. XD Of coarse it's still cheap as heck.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:31:06 PM by zoolander »

Offline trooper

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2011, 05:24:16 PM »
who gives a fuck about US, the girls didn't reach this level because of those yankees.

but no wonder these yankees always think the world revolve around them, because those suckers like SM marketting would risk losing their most loyal fans just to please them.

I might sound selfish but sometime I wish they would just stay in Korea forever, their chances of success in US is not much higher than WG...

Offline kingleo

• Member+
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2011, 05:43:25 PM »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 06:31:17 PM by kingleo »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2011, 05:48:11 PM »
I kinda feel not quite as dumb for arguing on YT comments with all the silly fan girls that were calling for blood saying SM spends more on video's for SNSD than Super Junior. XD Of coarse it's still cheap as heck.

They've been acting like that since Taeng's teaser pic came out. Bitches please, I'd kill to have them wearing just their panties on the cover like Siwon too!

Offline zoolander

• Member+
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2011, 06:08:41 PM »
They've been acting like that since Taeng's teaser pic came out. Bitches please, I'd kill to have them wearing just their panties on the cover like Siwon too!

Yea, I hate to argue over YT comments since they are pretty much the sewer of the internet but the level of ignorance and amount of dumbfuckerry was just too much for me to resist calling em on. :lol:

who gives a fuck about US, the girls didn't reach this level because of those yankees.

but no wonder these yankees always think the world revolve around them, because those suckers like SM marketting would risk losing their most loyal fans just to please them.

I might sound selfish but sometime I wish they would just stay in Korea forever, their chances of success in US is not much higher than WG...

Well I think just about every Yankee including myself thinks it's a dumb idea and the way this has been handled has been atrocious. Don't get me wrong it could be done right. Massively delaying at the last minute just to get a few copies in stores here or whatever they are doing is retarded. Focusing mainly on Korea, Japan as well as the rest of asia is a good idea. And Korea should always be #1 don't take away from that for anything else.

Offline DioBrando

• Bobby Digital
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SWAGSWAGSWAGSWAG
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2011, 06:25:28 PM »

=|. Relax, man. Marketing is just marketing, don't get mad at an entire country lol. I'm pretty sure they're not losing loyal fans over this, and as far as I know they're just using the US release as somewhat of a platform for a global release. Having the release more readily available to more people can't really be a bad thing. The delay sucks, of course, but it's just business.

That said, it's probably a good thing they're not actually debuting in the States. I'm not sure how accepting we'd be over here, especially if the English is lacking. I'm also so sure people would get sick of all the "me too" Korean groups that followed, so I can't imagine a situation like Japan. The over saturation would kill everything. Maybe we're all being too negative, though...It's entirely possible that they debut here and they get some new fans along with the fans they already have (there are plenty, myself included) and they are relatively successful. You never know, but we can just hope Teddy Riley knows what he's doing.

Back to the important stuff, though: Sunny had the best concept picture IMO and she looks AMAZING in that teaser. Yesplz.
No longer El Brandinator on Minus. No Longer all All T-ara all the time. All love tho.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2011, 07:10:21 PM »
Psh, fuck Korea, I wish they'd stay in Japan forever.  :lol: More STY and HIRO, decent camerawork, and a higher chance of them doing some actual batshit crazy Japan variety instead of this "watch youtube videos" crap?  :panic:

Iacus's opinion is that it's a minor anti-piracy measure. Some of us only download because it's a bitch to ship from overseas. SNSD isn't trying to break into the US as a mainstream artist, but rather, just squeezing some extra money out of the fans they do have here. There probably won't be any promotions here because it would be MUCH easier for them to spend that effort in Japan for much greater guaranteed returns.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - How`s This