JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Talk to My Face

Author Topic: I'll Live for Your Sake. [WMatsui/KumiNon] [Chapter 4]  (Read 11064 times)

Offline GinkoX

• NP: イミフ - 村瀬紗英
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • fansubber at your service!
1ST ARC: CH.4 - The Big War Starts -
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2012, 10:27:19 AM »

Information

Jurina:
As Far as I Know,the Mask Resembles the Cleanliness of a Troupe member. If a Member Does Something that isn't right, The Mask Cracks a part. Little by little. Just like me, My Mask is at the Half State now. Because of the wrong things that I did. Churi is One of the Clean Members, Her mask is still full, However, I Can already see the cracks on the back of her mask. I Think, On Yuuko's Case, Only the Lens of the Mask is Left, That means, She's Fully Removed from the Troupe. While in Yuria's Case, Its Her First Time Making a Wrong step, So It's only a Crack.

Chapter 4: The Big War Starts - The 1st ARC

"Guys... How about we hide on----" What Jurina was going to say was stopped, The Group Of Yuuko, Which is the City Police, Arrived at Their Base.

"How about you hide on?"Yuuko pointed her gun at Jurina.

At That Time, The Troupe Isn't Wearing their Masks, So they cant Use their Abilities.

"Queen of Clovers..."Yuu pulled his Blade and Pointed it at Yuuko's Neck.

"AMASORRY, Because I'm not the Queen of Clovers anymore. But Thanks to the Piece of my Old Mask, I'm Still Able to Use My Abilities. Hahaha."She Just Smirked.

"Back Up Masks!" Yuu Threw a Paper in the Air, It was One of Yuu's Magic Tricks but, Yuuko Knows many Information about the Troupe, She Shot all the papers before it becomes a Mask for all the Troupe Members. This Happening Angered Jurina, She Took the Risk of getting all the Masks, She Got her Own First, But when she Put it on, Yuuko Noticed it so She Shot the Mask, Blood Came out from Jurina's Left eye.

"Argghhh!! Ahhh!!!!"Screaming in pain, Yuu and the others Can't bear to look at her. When Akane saw what happened to Jurina, This Urged her to Wear her Knuckles even if She cannot use her Ability. Akane did not target Yuuko, She Targeted the Superintendent General, Sashihara Rino.

"Hey, I'm going to tell something." Akane whispered on Rino's Ear.

"What is it? That you're Finally Surrendering?" Rino put a Smirk on her Face.

"No. Its Because.... I'm going to teach you a Lesson." Akane Punched Rino on her Face, Her Nose was Bleeding.

"I'm Going to Let you See that you have the wrong Opponent." Yuu showed his Fierce eyes.

"We'll see about that." Yuuko said with the voice of boast.

"Yaaaaaarrghhh agghhggrrhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Until Jurina already can't stand the Pain, She pulled a Gun from the Cabinet Beside her and Began shooting randomly.

"Position!" All the Cops were in the Firing Position, Yuu felt nervous. He decided to say the words 'We Surrender.' Yuuko Commanded her team to Arrest the Troupe. Then, Someones Voice Suddenly Appeared.

"Oi! King. Are you Going to Give Up just like that? Pathetic." The Unknown Someones voice said. "I'm not here to Come back to the Troupe. I'm Just Here to Help you Retrieve your Masks." She Added.

"Ace of Hearts!?" Everyone was Surprised, Except for Jurina. Because of her left Eye.

"Actually, No. I am THE ACE OF JOKER." Yuria appeared, She was wearing The Mask. Then, She jumped down from the Ceiling. 

"Gosh. Yuria. Don't be Like That." Rina said, She patted Yuria's Head.

"Stop. What happened to Jurina?" Yuria saw Jurina and got curious on what happened. The Other Troupe members got no choice but to tell it to her.

"So.. Thats it... Huh? Guys. Lets Get Ready to attack. Here. Masks." The Ace of Hearts threw a Heavy sack to Yuu, And When They Opened it, It was containing the Lost Golden Original Masks.

"So You've been Hiding This, Afterall." Akane said when She Put the Mask.Then, Yuria's Mask Cracked, A Part fell.

"Raaggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!" Jurina continued shooting randomly.

Meanwhile, In the Hospital.....

"Is it True? Matsui-san in Room #48 has woken up from her Comatose."

"Yes, Its true. I Heard that Some Nurse made her drink the wrong Pills."

"Lets Check on Her."

A Comatose for 3 days? Pretty Strong, Rena. Its True that Rena already woke up, But all of her Memories were wiped by the Wrong Pill.

"W-Where am I?" The Voice of Rena echoed in the whole room.

Back to the Troupe's Base.

"I Can See my future because of this Lens!" Yuuko shot Jurina's Right Shoulder, She fell on the floor, Her Blood overflowing.

"Queen of Spades! Take charge of Jurina, Jokers, Team up with me." Yuria Ordered the two Jokers and the Spade Queen.

"Looks Like We Had no Choice." The Two Jokers Brings out their Scythe's.

"Rina, Mayu. Lets Go." Yuu Pulled his Saber. The Two Groups Started to Attack Yuuko, But she has alot of Guards. The Superintendent Supervisor, Kitahara Rie and The Chief Superintendent, Yokoyama Yui, Protected her.

"My!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rie's Sword Got Broken. "I'm Going to Use My Katana from Now." She added, and Pulled the two katana's from her Back.

"This is Going to be Exciting. Guys, I'm Going to Face this By Myself." Yuria's Group Targeted Yui. The One who is Using Martial Arts.

"Ace of Hearts.. Are You Sure?"The Colorful Joker asked the Ace of Hearts.

"Yes." She answered.

"We'll Watch You.. With Popcorns."The Monochrome pulled out her Popcorn.

"Yah Right."

The Battle between the Two Started, It was Very Intense. The two battles with the serious faces. All the Humans in the Troupe's Base, doesn't know about what Yuuko is about to do. Akane can't close Jurina's two Wounds. It had bleed for too long that she can't close it. Yuuko blew the Whole Roof and it flew. Letting the Snow Enter the Base. Jurina's been hurt more.

TO BE CONTINUED??
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 10:34:35 AM by GinkoX »

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: D-Unit - Talk to My Face