JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brier - Ladies Night feat. Kanako

Author Topic: Mad House 2 Completed  (Read 66712 times)

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
Re: Mad House 2 update Chapter 16
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2013, 12:40:52 AM »
Dude whats up?  8) love this man cant believe theres a new adventure and i finish reading it in a day well what you have so far now its driving me crazy  :panic: any chance you can update  :bow: please i wanna see what happens next that and i wanna see more of mariko and miichan and alot more trouble from sae they are hilarious  :roll:
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline gekiragakuen

• smiling is the best medicine,so keep smiling :D
Re: Mad House 2 update Chapter 16
« Reply #201 on: February 13, 2013, 09:11:46 AM »
yay! another update.

woa, everybody were in a bad shape. wonder what will happen next.

what happen to yuria? is she a kind of monster from churi past?

oh no, did rena had been kidnapped by the monster?

can't wait for the next update. :)

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I tend to update very fast so be on the lookout!
Re: Mad House 2 update Chapter 17
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2013, 08:03:16 PM »
We last left off with everyone left in chaos and now we're missing two people! What happened to Rena and Churi? Where's Miichan? All the answers will be answered soon right now! Please enjoy the update! Oh and sorry for taking so long to update.
==================================================================================

Chapter 17

After the whole mysterious girl thing and everyone had healed up. Mariko decided to go around and try to figure out who was that girl and why did she attack. Mariko went to the people she knew would have some sort of idea who would know. Her first stop was Sawako's room. She walked inside and saw Sawako drinking some tea and staring at some pictures. When she saw Mariko she put her tea down and asked,

"What brings you here?"

"I came to ask some questions about the girl who attacked us a couple days ago. I was wondering if you knew who she was." Mariko said.

"Oh I don't know who she is. She didn't look like any of the patients from my old facility and if she was I never saw her. Maybe you should try asking Airin. She got around a lot."

"I will thanks Sawako."

Mariko left the room and started to walk to Airin's room. On the way there she stopped to see how Jurina was doing. She didn't walk in but looked through the window and could see Jurina curled into a ball staring at the wall. Jurina must miss her sister greatly. Mariko kept moving to Airin's room and found her drawing in her sketchbooks like usual. Mariko walked over to her and lightly tapped her shoulder. Airin flinched and turned around then when she saw Mariko she nearly screamed.

"Relax Airin it's just me."

"Ah it is... Sorry I'm just a bit jumpy is all..." 

"It's alright I just wanna ask you something. Do you know who that girl was that attacked us?"

"Yes I do know... But I don't want to talk about it..." Airin said.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to!"

Airin gave Mariko a deadly glare which sent chills down her spine. Mariko quickly got out and left the room. She didn't know what that was all about but she decided not to talk about it to her. It was obvious Airin was pretty shook up about the whole situation. Mariko decided to go see Kanon and Kumi for answers. When she walked in she saw Kanon combing Kumi's hair. Mariko walked over and sat in front of Kumi. She stared at them silently until Kumi finally said,

"Hi Mariro!"

"Mariro?"

"Un!"

"Kumi it's Mariko not Mariro." Kanon said.

"Really? I thought it was Mariro!"

Mariko was about ready to facepalm herself but she remembered that she had come to look for answers. When she asked the question Kanon became silent and Kumi just stared into space. Mariko asked again and this time Kumi said,

"Oh you mean Yuria!"

As soon as Kumi said that Kanon smacked her hand across Kumi's mouth and pulled her back. Kumi bit Kanon's hand and Kanon let go.

"What the heck Kanon? Mariko just wanted to know about Yuria. I'm just helping her by telling her about Yuria!"

"Kumi shut up!" Kanon said. 

"But-"

Kanon picked Kumi up and carried her out of the room.

"Bye Mariro!"

Mariko now had some better info about the girl that attacked the facility. The question is now though why did Yuria take Churi and Rena? She wasn't sure what they had to do with it but there was probably more info about it than she knew. There had to be more information somewhere but where? Mariko thought long and hard until she finally got an idea. She remembered the old facility Kumi went to and thought she should go there. Mariko got Takamina to cover her shift and then left.

When Mariko arrived at the facility she started to search the place looking for any bits of info. The place was still a complete wreck and Mariko wondered if she would find any kind of information. All the room she had already visited before so she thought that there wasn't going to be anything useful. However there were a couple she had never seen before that she never knew was there. According to a map that was still on the wall, there was a lower level that she never went to. Mariko found the entrance and couldn't see a thing down there. It took all her courage but Mariko walked down the stairs into the dark room. As she made her way down she could hear shuffling noises in the background. When she reached the bottom, she saw a light was on in one of the rooms.

Mariko looked out and saw someone going through old shelves and dressers. Mariko didn't know who the person was but knew she had to stop them if she was going to find what she wanted. Mariko took a piece of ply wood that was nearby and slowly snuck up behind the person. When she was close enough, she swung hard and nailed the person right in the head.

"Hey!"

Mariko recognized the voice. She looked down and saw Miichan staring at her with a "what the heck" look. Mariko helped her back up and brushed off any dirt on her clothes which were very stylish. Mariko never knew Miichan had such fashion although it was nothing compared to hers.

"What the heck are you doing here Miichan?" Mariko asked.

"I came here looking for something." Miichan said.

"Looking for what?"

"This."

Miichan held up what looked like a flash drive. Mariko was about to say something but then Miichan pulled out a lap top and plugged it in. A whole bunch of files popped with different documents. Mariko started to read some of them as they popped up on the screen. They looked like journal logs.

Date: October 10, 2007 

Today we received a new patient today. She was placed her for observation under a suicide watch. The patient is very interesting and personally I think she is well suited for a new project I've been working on. I know it's wrong and illegal but someone needs to test is and I know no one is going to miss her therefore I see her as the perfect candidate. The first thing I must do is get her to volunteer for the project. When I first approached her she was unresponsive. I thought I just needed to push her a little more and then I would have her. It took me three tries before I finally got her to say yes. The treatment starts tomorrow and if it works, we could be looking into the future of a whole new race of hybrid humans.

Date: January 15, 2007

It has been three months since the treatment has began and so far everything is going along well. Her body shows no rejection to the treatment and is following every instruction perfectly. I think I chose the right person when searching for the test subject. If things keep up like this then I think I will reach my goal soon. The only thing I have to make sure is that no one else sees this. If things go wrong then it could lead to a disaster. Incase things do go bad I had implanted a kill switch on her heart. All I have to do is press a button and she'll drop dead. Hopefully that won't have to happen. It's such a waste to end lives like hers. If my experiment succeeds though we will no longer have to say goodbye to our beloved ones.

Date: March 4, 2009

It's been two years since we started the treatment and I'm starting to see signs of rejection. She hasn't taken notice to it yet but the signs are starting to show in her charts. I have to make sure she doesn't see it and stop it soon. However the only way to stop it will require harsh treatments. I hope she will be able to handle it. So far her views on pain is low so I don't think this will be a major deal. I also hope that it doesn't happen again and we won't see anything like this again. I have to be careful though however because my boss has started to investigate me and if I don't do something I could be found out and all my research put to an end. I have to do something otherwise who else will lead this world to a better society.

The dates stopped there and there was one up to a couple months before they came to the facility.

Date: June 20, 2012

I have terrible news to report. Over the five years I've spent working on this project I'm afraid to report it has failed. Her body has rejected it completely and now her DNA itself has mutated into something else. Her eating habits have changed from rice to blood. She's become stronger and more agile. She can read an opponents moves before they even attack and she kills them without even blinking. She's become a monster and I have to put an end to her before something bad happens. The only question is do I really want to put her down? After all my hard work do I really want to? No maybe not... Maybe I can revert the mutations if I can just...

There were also video clips of different times and dates. Miichan clicked on the first one and Mariko was shiocked at what she saw.

Date: December 9, 2007

There in the video was Churi wearing a surgical mask and gloves. Then in the background was a girl strapped to a chair. That girl was the girl who attacked the others only she looked different. She looked normal and not like some animal crazed monster. Churi pulled out a syringe with red substance in it. When she flicked it the syringe started to glow bright like a glow stick. She walked over to the girl and stroked her hair to calm her down.

"This is going to hurt a bit." she said.

Then Churi began to inject the substance and the girl started screaming in pain. Her body shook and lashed as Churi injected more and more. Her whole body was trembling and her nails were making long claw marks in the chair. She kept screaming more and more until she finally stopped. She was out of breath and scared as well as tired. She looked over at Churi who was smiling and then patted the girl's head. After a while the girl passed out and Churi walked back over to the camera.

"Day one complete."

Miichan clicked the next clip which was set in a later date.

Date: April 16, 2009

It showed the girl in a room all by herself. She was just sitting there staring at the wall. Then suddenly Churi came in holding an apple. She threw it at the girl and without even looking the girl caught it. Churi then pulled out a knife and threw it at her but she moved out of the way and threw it right back. Churi caught it and then pulled out a gun. She shot three rounds and every round missed because the girl was so quick. She moved fast and was about to punch Churi but then Churi hit a button and the girl feel down. Her body started shaking and rolling on the ground. Churi smiled and hit another button which made her stop. She leaned down and patted the girl's head then left another apple and left.

Date: November 23, 2010

The girl was now in the same chair again only there was something different about it. Instead of leather straps there were chains and there was a head piece attached to her. The door opened and Churi came in with a dark look on her face. She held two glasses in her hand. She took one and made the girl drink it. As soon as the liquid hit the girl's mouth she spat it out right back at Churi. The liquid turned out to be milk and for some reason the girl didn't like it. Churi fed the girl the other glass and this time the girl drank it as if she had been dying of thirst. When Churi tried to take the glass away the girl growled and even bit some of the cup off. Churi pulled out a syringe with a blue substance this time. She injected it and when she did, the girl didn't move. Then suddenly the girl started to cough up blood and scream. Eventually at one point she broke the chains and was ready to attack Churi. However Churi hit that same button and the girl fell down again.

Date: June 26, 2012

It was Churi on the screen and she didn't look to happy. There were scratches all over her face and she was bleeding. Mariko watched as suddenly something jumped at Churi and knocked her to the ground. The two started fighting but it looked like she wan't winning. Churi pressed a button but the girl didn't even flinch. Instead she reached for her neck and pulled off a collar. Then she placed it on Churi and when Churi hit the button Churi started shaking and rolling. The girl laughed and then broke out of the room upstairs. Screams could be heard followed by loud crashes but Churi was still down completely knocked out.

That was all the videos and Mariko was completely speechless. The only thing that came to her mind was that girl. Mariko sat back down and Miichan put away her laptop. She then looked at Mariko and started to talk.

"Churi was performing illegal experiments on that girl. That girl is Yuria. The experiment was to see if she could create a whole new kind of human being. One that was stronger and smarter. One that could fight and most of all, never die. However it looks like the experiment failed and she created a monster. Now we have to stop her before something bad happens. Mariko we have to find Churi she's the only one who can help."

"I don't know where Churi is." Mariko said.

"I think I may have an idea."

Miichan took Mariko to an old house far outside the city limits. They walked in and found Churi in a work room typing away on a computer. She was badly injured but didn't seem to care. She didn't even notice Miichan walk over to her and pull out a gun. She aimed it right at Churi and said,

"You're going to talk now."

Churi froze and looked over. She took a breath and calmly said,

"What would you like to know?"

"Why were you performing illegal experiments? What was your purpose?" Miichan asked.

"I was only trying to make a better future for the human race. Although my idea seemed insane, it was all for a greater good and I needed a human to test on it. Because of my job I had access to plenty of subjects but they all failed. Yuria however actually succeeded and I thought I was  going to get somewhere with her. However she failed and now I have to end it."

"How do you plan on doing that?"

"Simple. I have to press the kill switch."

"And where is that?"

"I kept it hidden somewhere safe. It's going to take me time to get it though."

"How soon?"

"Two days."

As the two were talking Mariko's anger started to boil inside her. She thought Churi was as sick as Yuria for doing such horrible things to her. She wanted to just straight up punch Churi right in the face. However she had to keep her cool. She waited for the right moment and then said,

"Why did Yuria take Rena?"

"Ah.. I have and idea why but I don't think you'll like it." Churi said.

"What is it?"

"She thinks like an animal but more specifically an alpha. The alpha needs to reproduce therefore she searches for a suitable beta and in this case it's Rena. Probably because of that Geki side of hers. The alpha's want a strong beta because it insure's strong offspring."

"So you're saying that..."

"Yes.... Yuria is going to reproduce with Rena."

==================================================================================
Well there you go guys! I hope you liked the chapter and look forward to more crazy stuff!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: February 17, 2013, 11:06:29 PM »
"Yes.... Yuria is going to reproduce with Rena."
WTF?!

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #204 on: February 18, 2013, 09:11:15 AM »
Oh God, I'm newbie here and your fanfics're just awesome,lol

WMatsui shipper here, though you gonna made Yuria going to reproduce with Rena...wow :shocked

Idk but Ju and Ren here are related, that means they just loved each other like sisters   :cry:

I think u should make a poll about Airi-Jurina-Yuria fight  :lol:
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #205 on: February 18, 2013, 02:39:03 PM »
Omg! Churi, why te heck you was so out of your mind?! Poor Yuria ;.;

Miichan is always goddamn misterious xD

I hope they can find Yuria and stop her from reproduce with Rena o.O Jurinaaaa you can't let this happen ><

Anxiously wairing for the next update o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #206 on: February 18, 2013, 08:16:18 PM »
nice update,
dunno what to write,
love this update,
hope u update soon,
cant wait for the next charpter,

Looking forward for the next update.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mad House 2 update Chapter 18
« Reply #207 on: February 24, 2013, 02:36:02 AM »
Well it looks like the end is getting close! What will happen to Rena? Will Mariko be able to find her in time?! The last few chapters are coming close and it will lead to a big ending. I hope you guys like it!

Chapter 18

"Yuria is going to reproduce with Rena."

Mariko couldn't believe what she had just heard. The fact that Yuria was going to reproduce with her was one thing but the other thing that made her wonder is how? They're both girls so how would it work? Mariko wanted to ask the question but thought now wasn't the best time so she just waited for someone else to say something.

"So where could we go to find her?" Mariko asked.

"Well she'll probably try to find a cold, dark and big space. That's what she is used to anyways so perhaps you should look for places like that." Churi said.

"What will you do while I'm gone?"

"I'll take Churi and go get the kill switch." Miichan said.

"Now I don't think that's needed is it?"

"It is. You're a sick person Churi. I'm going to make sure you help us and not do anything to screw us over."

After she said that Miichan took a pair of handcuffs and snapped them to Churi's wrists.

"Mariko go look for Yuria." Miichan said.

"I'm on it."

"Oh and take someone with you. It's not the best idea to go alone."

"I know exactly who to call."

Mariko went back the facility and walked to Jurina's room. There she found her curled in a ball in the corner. She walked over and lightly tapped her shoulder. Jurina looked at her with a dark look.

"What?"

"You wanna go out with me?" Mariko asked.

"No."

"Not even if it's to find your sister?"

Jurina stood up and almost knocked Mariko over.

"Where do we go?"

Miichan and Churi went off to find the kill switch while Mariko and Jurina went of to find Yuria. They started at some possible places that Churi had mentioned. They said the place had to be big and dark and also cold. They thought about a meat packaging factory but when they checked all they found was a bunch of rotten fish meat. They tried an ice rink but there was none that were empty so they decided to try one more place. They went to an old theatre and found it the perfect conditions for what Churi had said. They walked in and found it completely dark and empty. As they walked in, they saw something at the center stage. Suddenly a light came on and there in the center were several mattresses and pillows. it looked like some kind of nest and there in the middle sleeping was Rena.

Jurina tried to call out to her but Mariko covered her mouth. Mariko and Jurina stood there not moving but listening. In the background they could hear the sound of metal clanking and growling. Then Mariko heard something fall to the left of them. They looked over and saw Yuria with an angry look on her face. When Yuria saw Mariko and Jurina, she charged at them and attacked Mariko. Mariko held Yuria back and shouted,

"Jurina go get your sister!"

Jurina started running but then Yuria tried to stop her however Mariko grabbed Yuria and pulled her back. Yuria lashed out and tried to slash Mariko but just barely missed. Mariko grabbed a pipe and whacked it against Yuria's head as hard as she could but sadly it had no effect on her and Yuria took the pipe and bent it. Mariko tried to punch Yuria and failed as Yuria took her fist and pushed her back sending her flying 3 meters back. Mariko crashed into the wall and hit hard as she fell to the ground.

"Mariko I got her!"

Mariko looked up and saw Jurina holding Rena who was still knocked out. Mariko tried to run to her but Yuria was quicker and got there first. Yuria knocked Jurina back and took Rena before hitting the ground. Then she got held Rena and jumped up into the ceiling. Within moments she was gone along with Rena.

"Dang!!!"

Jurina slammed her fist into the floor and started crying. Mariko walked over and patted her back trying to comfort her. When she was finally able to pull herself together, she got up and the two walked out of the building. They tried to look for any clues as to where Yuria had gone but because it was dark out it was hard to see anything. Then suddenly something came down on Jurina and knocked her hard onto the ground. The two struggled until Jurina took a bottle and smashed it on its head. Turns out it was Yuria and she was back for more. Jurina and Yuria started going head to head throwing fists at each other. Jurina was doing quite well seeing she had learned a couple things from their last battle.

As the two were fighting Mariko started to look for any possible hiding spots Yuria could've hid Rena. She checked behind a car and didn't find her. She looked over behind a dumpster and still didn't find anything. Mariko kept looking but heard Jurina and Yuria's battle. She looked over and saw the two still going at it only Jurina was all bloody and beaten. Mariko knew she didn't have much time before Jurina was done so she had to act fast. She looked every place she could until she finally saw something.

Up above on a roof was a hand hanging over. Mariko quickly found a ladder and started to climb it all the way to the top. When she reached the top she saw Rena laying there. Mariko picked her up and took her back down the ladder. When she reached the ground she started to walk towards the car. Rena suddenly woke up and when she saw Mariko she screamed and started kicking.

"Oi Rena relax it's me! Calm down!"

Rena didn't listen to Mariko and just kept screaming and kicking. Eventually Rena kicked Mariko right in the face making her drop her. Rena got up and ran to Yuria and Jurina who were still fighting. Rena started running to Jurina but then pushed Jurina out of the way and hugged Yuria. Mariko and Jurina were both stunned by the sudden action and stared in disbelief. Rena smiled and kissed Yuria's cheek which made Yuria smile in return. Then Rena looked at Jurina with a nasty look and even growled at her. Rena started to charge at Jurina but Yuria pulled her back. She held her close and started petting her head while whispering something to her. Within seconds Rena's eyes closed and she fell back asleep.

"Mariko what's going on? Why is Rena doing that?"

"I don't know..."

Yuria smiled and ran away carrying Rena with her. Jurina tried to chase after her but was stopped by Mariko. Jurina was more mad than ever looking like she was going to explode. Mariko quickly rushed to Jurina and tried to calm her down before she killed someone. Jurina started to sob and tremble in Mariko's arms. They had no idea what was wrong with Rena but it must have something to do with Yuria. Now Mariko has to stop Yuria as soon as possible before something bad happens to Rena.

Uh oh what's wrong with Rena?! Wait until next time to find out!

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #208 on: February 24, 2013, 02:57:55 AM »
WHAT THE F**K!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU RENA!!??!?!  :angry1:
Please update soon!!! Need to know what happen!!!!!!!!!!  :tantrum:
Oh and I already read chapter 17 but didnt have chance to comment...  :mon sweat:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline mayuyuXlyukirinlover13

• Member+
« Reply #209 on: February 24, 2013, 04:51:08 AM »
WTF did Yuria do to Rena O.O ....?

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #210 on: February 24, 2013, 06:59:36 AM »
thank for the update! cant wait for the next chapter
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline ILOVESAEYUKI-WMATSUI

• i love the princess of nagoya rena matsui <3333
  • Member+
  • i love wmatsui,mayuki,gekiblack,jurimayu,renairin
« Reply #211 on: February 24, 2013, 10:58:47 AM »
thanks for the update i can't wait for the next chapter :twothumbs

Offline ashiya

• Member+
  • (・_・”)/珠理麻友 \(・_・”)
« Reply #212 on: February 24, 2013, 12:33:57 PM »
WTH did Yuria do with Rena? Aww poor Jurina, she've lost her parents and now her only sister.

Rena became a monster like Yuria, hope that WMatsui will have a fight then when Rena almost knocked out her sister she would
remember everything.

The last chapter???
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  WARETE BARI BARI
PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA  PU•RE•PUREPA

Offline DC2805

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Think with your wisdom, Love with your heart.
« Reply #213 on: February 25, 2013, 04:38:33 PM »
Cant image Yuria reproducing offsprings...NO, monsters with rena!!! Scary!!! madness!!! mariko, i beg u to stop them!  :panic: :panic: :panic:
Visit my FFs:
We Love the Hospital! OS (Mayuki + Wmatsui) + Omake
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36072.0

The Foreigner Husband and The Traditional Wife (Wmatsui)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36090.0

[Short OS] "Puppy" Love (Pairings: JR + YH)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36408.0

My Little Brother Can't Be This Cute!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36678.0

Derailed - OS featuring Aya x Nao
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37305.0

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #214 on: February 26, 2013, 01:35:31 AM »
Oh! Rena is under a spell >< I hope it's not too late for her.

Thank you for the chapter o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline nori

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: February 26, 2013, 01:48:27 AM »
:shocked Crap I can't believe I actually for got about this fic, I'm really sorry  :bow:

Judging from some these comments it seems like there's lots of catching up to do  :panic:

Thanks for the updates and I'm sorry for missing them, I'll begin catching up now  :nervous

Offline m00nchild

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Positive Mindset will Guide you to Happiness
« Reply #216 on: March 01, 2013, 08:56:23 AM »
WOW!!
Thats was stun,
Rena!! sudden change~!
I think Jurina will breakdown!!
what make Miichan so long??

Looking forward for the next update.

Offline miyumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Mad House 2 update Chapter 19
« Reply #217 on: March 04, 2013, 02:15:22 AM »
Holy Jesus looks like you guys are all wondering why Rena totally back stabbed Jurina. Well here is the reason why! Hope you guys like the chapter!

Chapter 19

Mariko took Jurina back to the facility and had her locked up for a while fearing what she would do if she left her alone with the others. Mariko then pulled out her cell phone and called Miichan. She wasn't picking up and Mariko was running out of time. She needed to stop Yuria before she did something to Rena and she had to get Rena back. Obviously Jurina is out for the fight and the others were still in critical condition. The only ones not on life support or in a wheel chair are Sawako, Airin, Kumi, and Kanon. They were the only ones who weren't as hurt and could possibly help. Mariko gathered all of them and explained to them what she was going to do. She was going find Yuria and try to get Rena back. She wasn't planning on taking down Yuria without Miichan so she thought the least she could do was get Rena back and try to fix whatever Yuria did to her.

"Alright so does anyone have an idea where Yuria is this time?" Mariko asked.

"I do!"

Kumi raised her hand and everyone looked at her with surprise. Kumi told how she once saw her go to a certain building and knew where it was. Kumi lead the way and within a couple minutes they found the place. They walked inside and found Yuria sleeping next to Rena. Mariko was about to tell everyone to stay quiet but then Kumi shouted,

"Hi Yuria!!!"

Yuria looked up and saw the intruders. A nasty face appeared and she stood up glaring at Mariko. Mariko came prepared this time and pulled out a gun. However what was inside wasn't bullets but something else. Thanks to Mayuyu Mariko's gun came with a couple surprises. Mariko shot the first bullet and a huge cloud of smoke filled the area.

"Split up!"

Everyone separated and all started to head towards Yuria who was now blind. That's what they thought but turns out Yuria can see fine and could easily see where they were all coming from. While the others were fighting Yuria, Mariko made her way over to Rena and grabbed her arm. Rena woke up and was about to shout but then Mariko shot her. The bullet Mariko shot into Rena was a tranquilizer and Rena was knocked out within seconds. Mariko pulled Rena to the side where Kanon was waiting.

"Alright we got her let's go!"

When Mariko said that the others fell back as the smoke cleared. Yuria saw what was going on and tired to run after them but then Mariko shot another bullet. Yuira was about to avoid it but the bullet expanded into a net and wrapped around her pushing her back. When she tried to move, the net shocked her keeping her down. Every time Yuria moved the net would zap her with a powerful blast. Mariko and the others quickly escaped with Rena and headed back to the facility. Mariko hoped that there she would be able to help Rena and maybe see Miichan.

When they arrived, they took Rena to an exam room and strapped her to the chair. Mariko took then a blood sample from Rena and looked at it under a microscope. What she saw was something unbelievable. There on the slide you could see Rena's blood cell and then something next to them. They didn't look like blood cells but more like crystals. They were floating around with the blood cells as if it was part of the body. Then Mariko saw something she had never seen before. One of the crystals fused with one of Rena's blood cells forming this strange spike ball cell. Whatever it was it didn't look good and she had to stop it. Mariko ran though possible ways to solve the situation and came up with a couple solutions. First she tried using antibodies but those didn't work. The crystals took them in and actually became bigger.

Mariko tried radiation but it had no effect on them. The last option was to drain Rena's blood but the only problem was they didn't have any blood bags she could use for transfusion. All the ones they had were destroyed in the fight. Mariko had to think of something fast because the rate of fusion cells was rapidly increasing. Just then Sayaka came in and Mariko explained what was happening. When she finished she said,

"Get Jurina."

Mariko retrieved Jurina from her room and told her what they were going to do. The procedure was very dangerous and could possibly kill Jurina but save Rena. Jurina looked at Rena and took a deep breath. Then she looked at Mariko and said,

"Let's do this."

They had Jurina set in another chair and an IV in her arm. Mariko placed the other end in Rena's right arm and put another IV in Rena's left arm to drain the blood. Mariko had a machine set up to let her know how much blood was left. When everything was good, Mariko opened the valves and watched the events unfold.  The blood in Rena's left arm started to flow out into a bucket as the blood in Rena's right arm was being transfused with Jurina's. They got through about ten percent completion and Jurina had just given her first pint and a human can give up to about four. Anything after and you're dead. Mariko was monitoring Jurina and so far she seemed ok. Twenty percent had passed and Jurina was still doing great. When Jurina had given her second pint, the process was already half way done. Now it starts to get serious because if they aren't careful Jurina could die.

The third pint went by fast and Jurina was starting to lose it. She started complaining about feeling dizziness and hallucinations. She started to say random things which made Mariko giggle a little but now was not the time to be like that. The process was seventy five percent complete and Jurina was almost at her limit. She could barely keep her eyes open and her breathing was really slow. There wasn't much left in Jurina but the procedure was almost complete. Just a little bit more and she'd be done. The machine went off and Mariko quickly took the IVs out. She examined Jurina who was as pale as her sister and looked dead. Her pulse was faint and it didn't look like she was going to make it. There was nothing Mariko could do for her if she couldn't think of it soon. Then she remembered something from Jurina's charts. Jurina's blood type is AB which means it can take any kind of blood type and make it their own.

Knowing just that, Mariko hooked herself up and eneded up giving three pints to Jurina. It was a rush but they managed to make it in time and now the two Matsui sisters were resting in their room. Meanwhile Mariko was trying not to vomit and fall over or pass out. She had given so much blood that she was having a hard time standing. Sayaka handed Mariko some water which helped her a little bit. Then an hour later the sisters had awoken and Mariko stumbled over to see them. Jurina was the first to wake up and saw Mariko and her condition. Jurina knew what had happened and ran over to hug Mariko.

"Arigatou...."

Then Rena woke up and Jurina rushed to her side. Rena opened her eyes and saw Jurina.

"Rena... It's me Jurina. How are you feeling?" Jurina asked.

"J-Jurina? What happened? Why are my arms so sore?"

"Rena!"

Jurina held Rena close and started crying. Rena patted Jurina's back and told her everything was going to be ok even though she didn't know what happened.

"I thought I lost you!"

"Mah mah I'm here and always will be." Rena said.

"Don't ever leave me again!" Jurina said.

"Hai~ Now let's go get something to eat. I want melonpan."

"Sure."

The two left and Mariko smiled as the two walked out. She was happy she was able to get Rena back and now the only thing left was Yuria. Mariko pulled out her phone when she heard it ring and saw it was Miichan.

"Hello?"

There was a moment of silence before Miichan's voice came out.

"We got it."

Well Rena is safe and sound! To make things even better, Miichan found the kill switch! What will happen now? The big battle is coming up and it's going to be a blast! I hope you guys are ready!

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
« Reply #218 on: March 04, 2013, 02:58:23 AM »
Yay! Rena is saved!
Le me prepared already for final battle!
Next will be the last chapter? :?
Please update soon! :bow:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #219 on: March 04, 2013, 12:09:56 PM »
Can't wait for the battle hehe
But why didn't Mariko give her blood to Rena?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brier - Ladies Night feat. Kanako