JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Kimagure Princess

Author Topic: Favourite Character Designs  (Read 20075 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Favourite Character Designs
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 12:14:49 AM »
Harley Quinn - Batman : Arkham City

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 10:08:43 PM »
I was just looking at some Asura's Wrath videos and couldn't help but notice it has a pretty awesome art style and character designs. Super colorful and everything looks like it came off of a wood engraving.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 10:19:36 PM by zoolander »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2012, 08:09:54 AM »
It's not out yet (somehow a release date in anounr April/May still constitutes as 'launch window' for the PS Vita :lol:), but you can say even looking at this stage, that Gravity Rush has a really nice art style. Very clean, simple and distinctive.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2012, 01:45:04 AM »
Sarevok - Baldur's Gate

The first thing you see when you play Baldur's Gate is a CGI video that introduces you straight away to the antagonist, Sarevok. And what a beginning. An incredibly imposing figure who kills a knight without remorse (he's laughing as he does it) and with no real effort at all as he casually picks up the knight with one hand by the throat, slams his body through a steel fence which breaks it open and crushes the life out of him (you can hear the bones snap and the blood rising up, choking the knight). Plus that armor looks pretty damn cool. It leaves a lasting impression, and one where it leaves you with dread knowing you'll have to fight him at some point.

Offline paijokece

• ecchi
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2012, 04:33:39 PM »
i like Joker  :thumbup

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Kimagure Princess