JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Parallel World

Author Topic: The World of Warcraft Thread  (Read 33040 times)

Offline desidarko

• Member+
The World of Warcraft Thread
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 09:27:34 PM »
i got a dr00d on ragnaros , man we are overpowered atm , we pawn basicly everyone ^^

Offline d148lo

• ecchi
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2007, 06:01:55 AM »
i think after BC expansion druid IS overpowered, its because all those BC-leather-overpowered-gears, and talent of course, Mangle  and Lacerate ftw

Offline wildstarr

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2007, 10:07:23 PM »
I've come back to WoW after a year break.  I started up a BE pally.  I hope to get this one to 70.  I have never gotten a toon to lvl 50!  XD   I had about 6 or 7 characters between 35 - 45.

Offline Ikaruga

• ecchi
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2007, 03:29:59 PM »
I had plans to make a BE pally before BC came out. I bought the expansion on release day and I haven't even upgraded my account yet. lol I don't think I ever will. :doh: I haven't played Wow in almost a month. XD

Offline testype01

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2007, 02:11:48 AM »
i cancelled my account for the expa, i didn't like how the game was turning out. I rolled a orc warrior to 60 with some decent gear(mostly strat/scholo and some tier 1) and the moment the expa came out almost everything was replaced by greens from outland. Anyway, we all know the problems of warriors in WoW so I wasn't gonna stay to pay for that.

Offline super*shelly

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 06:29:50 PM »
Quote from: Amplifier;114834
For the Horde! :lol:
Lightninghoof:
Sayumi - Undead Mage
Ishibashi - Tauren Shaman
Michishige - Undead Warlock

I play on the L'Hoof as alliance! You better not come after me! ;p
My character's names are: Charmy, Mikitty, and Kisu. We should have a neutral meet up. XD

@Warriors: My boyfriend likes to think of it as a challenge, lol.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 06:34:36 PM by super*shelly »
strawberryjam blog!project // projecthello // TNLyriX // MM-BBS

Offline Sukebei

• Member+
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2007, 02:57:51 AM »
I'm playing again after like a year break, but only because I'm using my brothers account for free lol.  Started an orc shaman on venture co. cuz I've got a couple friends playing there.  Going for the dual wield enhance spec for massive dps, should be fun
Other FFDShow Guides/Templates: Link1 Link2

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2007, 04:19:36 AM »
Quote from: super*shelly;309446
I play on the L'Hoof as alliance! You better not come after me! ;p
My character's names are: Charmy, Mikitty, and Kisu. We should have a neutral meet up. XD

@Warriors: My boyfriend likes to think of it as a challenge, lol.

I doubt I could blast someone named Charmy or Mikitty. You should re-roll Horde, we're the cool kids on LH. :lol:

I haven't been able to play in a long time, actually. Getting a new computer in a few days, then i'm installing BC as fast as I can. :lol: I hear bad (worse than usual) things about engineering lately. Is it really that bad? Is my Mage engineer fucked? -_-

[size=-2]what's going on with the jph!p guild idea? anyone? i'll roll a new one if I have to~[/size]

Offline Larken

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2007, 06:18:25 AM »
I used to play but recently let my subscription run out. If there is actual interest in a JPH!P guild, I would like to join too. I've been thinking about re-subscribing anyway. :)

Offline super*shelly

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2007, 05:59:13 PM »
Quote from: Amplifier;309872
I doubt I could blast someone named Charmy or Mikitty. You should re-roll Horde, we're the cool kids on LH. :lol:

I haven't been able to play in a long time, actually. Getting a new computer in a few days, then i'm installing BC as fast as I can. :lol: I hear bad (worse than usual) things about engineering lately. Is it really that bad? Is my Mage engineer fucked? -_-

[size=-2]what's going on with the jph!p guild idea? anyone? i'll roll a new one if I have to~[/size]

Start playing ASAP!

Engineering... I hear it's getting more and more useless. =( Sad, because I always wanted to do it because it seemed so fun!
And I think we all know how well mining is doing now. XD

@JPHP guild - Make it a new server at least...so we can dominate all the H!P names before anyone else does. XD

Offline testype01

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2007, 08:32:22 PM »
If I hadn't cancelled my account I would probably made my warrior miner/blacksmith, the new weapons are just nuts and the minerals are selling for a lot. And lol at that french guy that made to 70 in 28 hours after the release.

@JPHP guild that sounds a good idea, but it should be in some of the new servers, low population means less possibilities that the H!P names are used.

Offline super*shelly

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2007, 11:45:44 PM »
Quote from: testype01;310408
If I hadn't cancelled my account I would probably made my warrior miner/blacksmith, the new weapons are just nuts and the minerals are selling for a lot. And lol at that french guy that made to 70 in 28 hours after the release.

@JPHP guild that sounds a good idea, but it should be in some of the new servers, low population means less possibilities that the H!P names are used.

You just said what I said. :D

Offline testype01

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2007, 04:21:44 PM »
lol just noticed that, sorry

Offline nox_xie

• reina's bodyguard
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • tanakacchi_lover
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 05:47:31 AM »
i recently play the offline one but hell i know what to do.. just bashing creature and i dont know how to play man.. dotA better..

Offline super*shelly

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2007, 10:02:59 AM »
Offline version? How could that have been fun? XD

Offline dclee

• ecchi
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2007, 01:02:20 AM »
I used to play WoW but I cancelled my account in the beginning of last summer. While I enjoyed the game overall, I didn't really enjoy the endgame 40man raids. So I heard that they made the raid max to 25 players, which I think is a great change. 40 man raids were such a pain for me, it was more of a chore than having fun so I decided to quit because of that.

But after looking at info on Burning Crusade, I'm so tempted to start again! But it'll just make me waste a lot of time when I should be out looking for a job and stuff. Maybe I'll start playing WoW again when I have a good career settled down. I had a 60 Orc Shaman back when I played, but if I started up again I'd make a Hunter, I had always wanted to get one to 60 before.

Offline super*shelly

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2007, 02:49:48 AM »
Heh, hope you can join on the guild then. ;p
And I heard 5 man's in BC take around 30 minutes now? That's really short and  a relief!

And I wanted to try to MC and stuff. Those seem abandoned now. XD

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2007, 05:51:35 AM »
Not 30 minutes - unless you way out-level it.

More like an hour to an hour and a half. Still better than most of the old ones.

Offline testype01

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2007, 02:17:32 PM »
Too bad the old content are now left alone, noone is going to UBRS/Scholo/Strat anymore. I think Blizzard should remake those instances to make them worth going like new drops or changing the level required to get there.

Evil Ace

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2007, 03:13:01 PM »
ummm yeah, this game is a addiction drug. lol

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sleepy.ab - Parallel World