JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel

Author Topic: HM translations!  (Read 14296 times)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
HM translations!
« on: May 17, 2005, 03:12:31 PM »
I thought i make a new thread having HM translation, since I think i'll be translating parts of each week's HM episode as it comes out. I won't be translating the entire episode, cuz that would take too long and then i wouldnt be able to keep up with each week's episode, but i'll probably do the more popular parts, such as the skit and maido eric segments and stuff like that. If you guys want another part that i havent gotten to yet/or wasnt planning to do, please tell me so i know what you guys want.

Disclaimer [edited 5/23]:
This is by no means complete and not really intended to be used for a subbed episode or anything, but it does give you an idea of what is going on. I'll post these up when i have a chance so be sure to come back and check for other parts. If you guys want to use these at another place, pm me, ask here, or something like that.  

Announcements will be posted here:

5/25 - ohbahsan added translation from Kaori's grad special HM. Go check it out! Page 2
5/19 - Kiterez added/fixed some of the parts that I didn't get. Check it out on page 2.

Hello Morning 100 Yen Episode
6/11 - Maido Arii added. It's really rough and not as detailed.  :( I'll go back and fix it when I have more time.

Hello Morning New 5th host
5/31 - Skit added! It's funny! Go check it out!

5th Anniversary Special Part 2
5/24 - Maido Arii!! RIKA!!! :w00t: Page 2

5th Anniversary Special Part 1
5/24 - Added the Rickshaw segment
5/23 - Sorry, a little late. Been busy having fun :D but then almost flunked a test  :( Oh well. But, I added the telephone part at the beginning of the episode.
5/19 - Added Maido Arii Segment!

Rika's Grad. Special:
5/17 - Added the Mysterious Guest Segment. The monomane part was translated in JPM by teth, i think, so I'm going to move onto the 5th year anniversary episode
5/16 - Added the Beginning and history vtr segment; sooo tired.. must sleep...
5/14 - Added the Skit segment for you guys since I won't be around to give an exclusive crazy live broadcast of HM this sunday on IRC.  
5/12 - Added the narrator part in before HPN

Hello Morning Dates - Mari, Miki, Aibon 3/20/05
6/03 - Requested; the ferris wheel part is up.

With that, enjoy!  :)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2005, 03:14:35 PM »
Rika's Grad Special 5/08/05

Beginning to History VTR Segment

Rika: Graduation… It’s a path that everybody has to go through. You learn lots of different things. You experience lots of different things. And you leave the nest. Rika-chan, congrats on your graduation.

Rika: Hello! Charmy Ishikawa desu! Yay!!!! Today is Charmy’s favorite, Morning Musume Ishikawa Rika graduation ceremony. *Others come in trying to interrupt her* It is her last time as Morning Musume, so please support her!

Reina: Give me a smile!
??: Ishikawa-san!
Rika: What is this?! What in the world is this??!
??: Pictures of the graduation
*sign: Photographing graduation pictures*
Yossi: Pose!
Mako: Pose!
Yossi: Sexy Pose! Sexy Pose! Yup!
*Oooh’s and Ahh’s and more picture taking*
Yossi: Alright. End of picture taking
Others: Bai bai!!
Rika: Wait for me!!

Narrator: As it is, today, is Ishikawa’s graduation commemoration. Everything that Ishikawa wants to do is done special!! Everything that Ishikawa requests is played out one after another in this one hour Ishikawa festival! There’s special count, revival of HPN, live from the graduation concert right after this!

Maki: Hello Morning
Kei: Graduation Special!

Maki: Today there is one person graduation from Morning Musume today. Who is the member that’s graduating?
Kei: Who is it?
Rika: Over here!
Maki/Kei: What is it?
Rika: It’s me!
Maki: What?
Rika: Ishikawa Rika! Yay!
Maki: Is that so? It was Rika?
*Sign: And she’s the main person…*
Rika: Wait a minute…
Kei: Sorry. We forgot.
Rika: Look at the pictures in the back.
Maki: Ah, aren’t they cute.
Rika: If you look at them, you should know right away right?!
Kei: Why is Hello Morning trying so hard today??
Maki: Today, everything that Rika wants to do we’ll try to do. Well, then, Rika-chan, what is first on today’s menu?
Rika: Right. Since today’s theme is me, I want to talk about my leading parts. I want to show the video that I made about my history. Please watch this first! Here you go!
Others: What? *Miki: That’s lonely*

Rika: A girl being born in order to become an idol came. With a smile that is as bright as sun and a singing voice that is like a canary. That person’s name is Ishikawa Rika. Her fate is…
*Title: Legend of the laughable troubles: Ishikawa Rika*
Rika: Rika was born in 1985, in Kanagawa prefecture. *Others: So cute!!* Both with wit and beauty, and being called a wonder child genius, during her elementary school days, she would turn the heads of anybody. ????????????? [I not sure what she is saying except about showing something off]. Surely, God didn’t make a poor person. After that, Rika’s life changed great as she was able to do something. *Sign: After that, her life approached a turning point*

*Title: Legend of the laughable troubles: Steps to becoming an idol*
Rika: When Rika was a middle school student, she joined the tennis club and became the tennis captain. But in one step she stopped tennis for something else. And it was… Morning Musume. She thought if I got into Morning Musume, I would for sure be big ?? [I can’t make it out what she says] than right now. Thinking that, she entered the 4th audition. With a pretty voice like an angel, of course, she would pass the audition. She passed the first big step of becoming an idol. And at that concert, on the big stage at Budokan, with her first introduction: “Yossha~! I’m, from Kanagawa prefecture, 15 year old Ishikawa Rika! Even with thinking about difficult things/thoughts, I'll do my best and look forward to things ahead. Important in believing in herself and conveying her thoughts, Rika’s idol life starts. Debut song, Happy Summer Wedding, in becoming a member, the young and beautiful Rika changed.

*Title: Lengend of the laughable troubles: To Japan’s top idol*
Rika: “Yossho! Morning!!” And then Hello Morning debut!
Maki: “Now to introduce the new members!”
Rika: “New member, Ishikawa Rika. I’ll try my best to smile!”
Rika: The first meeting is perfect! Surely this is an idol in the making! And the guest for that day was Isono Kiriko. With the older members in front of them, the anxiety of the new members?
Kiriko: How many of you are there?
Older Members: 11
Kiriko: You are the 4 new members? Do you have any questions? Ask a question! You seem to have some interest in me. Go ahead.
Rika: Umm… isn’t it tiring talking like that?
Rika: Somehow her first question was funny. Moreover, this bold statement is a premonition of her becoming a big idol.
*Sign: Center position in The Peace*
Rika: And then, she became the first 4th gen. member to be the center in The Peace. And, of course again, there was a big fever in Japan of Rika-chan. Even until now, Ishikawa Rika is Morning Musume’s, no, the entertainment world’s leading idol.

*Sign: Happy!*
Others: Wait a minute! Wait!! What the!! Ishikawa!!
Maki: What is this crazy thing?! The suicidal VTR made this? [Umm… something like that. It’s kinda hard to pick up what she said in some parts with all the other noise going on in the background]
Kei: What did everyone think?
Yossi: She said something like I was born in order to become an idol, huh?
Rika: Yup, yup, yup.
Konno: She also said of course she passed...
Kei: What were your first impressions, those who entered the same time?
Maki: Aibon, Nono, Yossi…What did you feel/think?
Yossi: I don’t really remember. It’s really vague.
Rika: It is…
Yossi: Like a distant thing…
Rika: Isn’t that a little ??? [Gahh.. damn the laughing, I can’t make out what she says..;_;]

Maki: You guys were there when you all debuted, but we have a video from a person who knows Rika very well. Please watch.
Rika: Who?

Mysterious Guest Segment

*CM break*

Maki: We have a video from a person who knows Rika very well. Please watch.
Rika: Who?

*Sign: Ishikawa’s friend: Idol S-san*

Narrator: This time it is, good friend S-san will talk about Ishikawa’s actions.
*Others laugh. Rika: Eh?!*

S-san: When we went together to go shopping on our day off, she would go out onto the street, but *Rika: What? What? Stop, stop ,stop!* at Harajuku during the day, she walked in a white knitted hat, sunglasses, and a mask. I was like “What?!”

Narrator: S-san remembered that moment at that time and drew a picture for us.
*Picture: Rika-chan walking in Harajuku*
Narrator: What is this??!! *Others laugh* Furthermore, S-san wanted to show us things no matter what and talk about it.

S-san: I received some troubling things…First, this is probably- *Rika: What?! This IS troubling!!!* when she went to Hawaii. She certainly bought just anything for me from somewhere, but I thought what was I going to do with this?

S-san: What in the world is THIS? *Others laugh* Probably, when Rika-chan went to Okinawa she bought this for me. *Rika: Then why haven’t you opened it?* She probably said, “Ah! This is cute!” but until now, I still don’t understand why [it’s cute]. I haven’t opened the package, yet. Just now, I noticed that there is (from 2 years ago) candy in here! I had no idea!!

Narrator: With that, this is Melon Kinenbi: Shibata Ayumi

Rika: Nooo!
Maki: Here are the real things.
Rika: Nooo! What??!! The real things?
*Others cheer! [lol]*
Kei: These are the troubling things that Shiba-chan received
*Sign: Presents that Rika gave to Shiba*
Maki: Rika, why did you choose these presents?
Rika: This one, this one, is when I went to Hawaii-
Miki: When we were split into Otome-gumi and Sakura-gumi isn’t it?
Rika: I bought-
Miki: I remember that Rika was looking really happy buying it. [Miki likes to interrupt doesn’t she?]
Rika: Yeah. I thought she would be happy getting this.
Kei: You were really happy. But this? [Maki says this too I think]
Maki: Isn’t this too much? So what do you think of this outfit?
Kei: Miki’s thoughts… *Miki shakes her head and gives a look of disgust [haha]*
Miki: And there were the sunglasses too…
Maki: Does anybody else have anything to add about her fashion?
Reina: Just a little thing, but Ishikawa-san’s glamorous things are all the same lined up straight. [I don’t know much about fashion and Japanese words for fashion so yeah, I think this is what Reina said.] So I feel it’s a bit buried [??? Reina also slurs a bit so I cant really understand and yeah… I have no fashion sense. XD]
Kei: Recently, you said that you gained more skill on your fashion, is that true?
Rika: I did say that, but…
Yossi: She’s gained skill [you can put it that way, I guess], but do you know what was gained?
Kei: Nope.
Yossi: Just buying the complete set on a mannequin.
Rika: That’s…
Yossi: “Excuse me, could I have that please?” It’s only good sense if it’s a pretty mannequin, right? [Yossi, you are hilarious]

Skit Segment

Narrator: In the skit corner, there have been lots of crazy characters. Ishikawa-san also played lots of characters.

Iida: It’s Ishikawa-san, right?
Rika: Ganguro [People who tan themselves dark and wear lots of makeup] Ishikawa.

Narrator: Ishikawa-san also had lots of unlucky characters. *Sign says same thing*
Rika: I am the wife, Ganko Tomeko. Hello, I’m Sachi Usuko.

Narrator: Actually, Ishikawa has a secret ambition, which is…

Rika: Up until now, I have been able to play many different characters. Many of those were female [and female type] characters, but I want to have a challenge of playing a male character. I really want to try a very enthusiastic [fired up] male character.

Narrator: A fired up male character? Now I get it, a fired up character is… Yes, Ganko Ittetsu! Ishikawa-san, who usually is the wife, is now going to try the challenge of playing Ganko Ittetsu!

Hello Moni. Theater: The Ganko family – Ishikawa Graduation Special-

Futasuji (Younger): Brother, is anyone here?
Hitosuji(Older): No, it doesn’t seem like it.
Futa: What are you looking at?
Hito: It’s been a while, but that’s nothing to laugh at.
Futa: ???? [She slurs it, so I’m not sure what she’s trying to say]

??: Excuse me!
Hito: The teacher has come!
??: Coming!
Futa: That’s mom’s voice!
Hito: Let us run away.
Futa: Yeah
*Mimics another variety actor. [I’m not sure who it is, cuz I’ve never seen it before. If anybody knows…]*

Hito: Let’s run!! If we leave it like this…
Futa: It’ll be the end!!
Hito: See ya!

Tomeko (Yossie): Coming! Who is it?
Abe the Teacher: It’s Abe
Tomeko: Oh, please come in.
Abe: Excuse me.
Tomeko: Please sit down.
Abe: Eh? You are Mrs. Tomeko?
Tomeko: Yes, Ganko Tomeko.
Abe: Of course it is. You are Tomeko, right?
Tomeko: Yes, Tomeko.
Abe: I didn’t make a mistake, right, Tomeko.
Tomeko: No, you didn’t. I am Ganko Tomeko.
Abe: Ah, is that so. Ok, I got it. Anyways, it’s actually about Futasuji and Hitosuji. They bullied another friend again.
Tomeko: Those two again?! I’m so sorry.
Abe: And then they left and ran away.
Tomeko: Yes…
Abe: I thought they might have come home…
Tomeko: No, they didn’t come back.
Abe: Ah, is that so. In that case, I’ll go look for them at another place.
Tomeko: I’m sorry. I’m so sorry to bother you.
Abe: Ah, no it’s ok. Well, please excuse me.
Tomeko: Oh, if you find them, please bring them back here.
Abe: I understand. Excuse me.
Tomeko: I’m really sorry. Sorry to bother you.
Abe: No, not at all.

Tomeko: They are really troublesome kids.
Ittetsu: I’m coming!
Tomeko: Ah! Right!
Ittetsu: Tomeko!
Tomeko: Welcome home.
Ittetsu: Hey.
Tomeko: Yes.
Ittetsu: Hey.
Tomeko: Yes.

??: Excuse me!
Tomeko: Yes? Who are you?
Haku?? (Kei): You are Ganko Ittetsu, correct?
Tomeko: Yes! I AM- Right, I am Ganko Tomeko.
Ittetsu: I AM Ganko Ittetsu. What is that you want?
Haku??: Your kids fought with my super cute daughter, Tsubomi
Haku??’s Wife (Mako): Ohohohohohoho!
Tsubomi (Miki): Mother! Mother! It’s not something to laugh at.
Wife: Oh, I’m so sorry. It’ just been so long that I got too excited.
Haku??: You know, I want you to apologize.
Ittetsu: Before that, I want YOU to apologize.
Haku??: Why do we have to apologize to you?
Ittetsu: When you enter someone’s house, you don’t bring in your animals!!! *laughs*
Wife: Why are you laughing?
Ittetsu: Never mind that. Apologize!
Haku??: Well, this is a dog house, right?
Wife: Ha-chan!! Why are you like this??! If this is a dog house, there’s not even a toilet in here!! And this is a human’s house…Well even if Charles[?] made a mistake, it can’t be helped!
Haku?? Family: Ohohohohoho! Ohohohoho!
Ittetsu: WHAT??!!
Tomeko: Dear! Would you please STOP!!! Dear!! Please stop!
Ittetsu: I can’t stop!
Tomeko: You can stop!
Ittetsu: Let go!! *Sits down* You idiots! Even if it’s small like a dog house, it’s still a nice place to live!! *Slaps Kei* What is this ohohohohoho?!! *Slaps Mako (Mako: What?)* You are like your parents; don’t continue it!! *Slaps Miki (Miki: Ahhh!)*
I’m not fooling around!! Hurry up and get out of here!!!
Wife: What is this? We’re going.

Ittetsu: That felt good. You were always like this?
Tomeko: What? What was that?
Ittetsu: Nevermind. I’m going to go all out. Hey.
Tomeko: Right.
Ittetsu: This is good. This is good.

Abe: Excuse me!
Tomeko: Yes?
Abe: Umm…
Tomeko: Did you find them?
Abe: Yes, I brought them here. You two, come in! Look!
Ittetsu: What happened?
Tomeko: Those two bullied again.
Ittetsu: WHAT???!!! THEY DID IT AGAIN!! Bring out the tea. [a special kind of tea?]
Tomeko: Dear. It’s best only to drink it only once a day.
Ittetsu: Don’t stop me, Tomeko.
Tomeko: I will stop you.
Ittetsu: Hurry up and do it!
Tomeko: Yes. Dear. It’s all done.
Ittetsu: Good. You idiots!!! Didn’t I say not to pick on people weaker than you!! *Slaps Aibon* Don’t do it again!!! *Slaps Tsuji*
Tomeko: Dear! Stop!
Ittetsu: Shut up and let go!!
Abe: Mr. Ittetsu! Please stop!
Ittetsu: Even if your parents ????? [Not sure what she says] *Slaps Abe*
Abe: But I’m not a child!
Ittetsu: Don’t talk back!

Iida: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! What are you doing? You shouldn’t be violent!
Ittetsu: Shut up!! *slaps Iida*
Sayumi: If you are being that violent, we will have to arrest you! <3
Ittetsu: Where are you looking at when you are talking??!!
Tomeko: Dear! Please stop!!
Ittetsu: Shut up! Shut up! Up until now, ?? [Not sure what she says] *Slaps Yossi* Ah, that felt good. Now I can graduate contently.
Tomeko: Don’t think it’s all your way!!
Ittetsu: What? What is this?
Iida: Well, then, let’s all go home!
Others: Yeah, let’s go back.
Ittetsu: Wait, wait a minute! Wait everybody!
Tomeko who is now Ittetsu: Tomeko!
Ittetsu who is now Tomeko: Yes?
Real Ittetsu: Prepare everything!
Real Tomeko: Right. Huh?
Real Ittetsu: Hurry up!! You couldn’t do it at all!
Real Tomeko: Sorry.
Real Ittetsu: You idiot!! This is the real Ganko Ittetsu.
Real Tomeko: Ah, dear. Sorry for everything.
R Ittetsu: That felt good. I’m heading back. Bai bai!
R Tomeko: Wait for me, dear!!

End
Photo: Rika-chan’s Ganko Ittetsu

HPN Segment

Narrator: Starting in 2000, with a new segment, Challenge Moni. It was here that Charmy was born.
*Sign: The history of Charmy begins here.*
Rika: Challenge. That is the endless beauty.
Naka?: Who?
Rika: Hello! Charmy Ishikawa desu!!
Narrator: In those days, she was a weak girl, but little by little things began to change.
*Sign: End of Challenge Moni, she’s a character in HPN*
Rika: Caster… that is the autobiography flower [Umm… not too sure… I don’t remember what she says in this one and there are no words of what she says so it makes it more difficult to translate. If anyone has the translation for this part please tell me so I can edit it.] Hello, Charmy Ishikawa desu!
Narrator: Yes, it is here that she is less convenient to that person, so she had to grow up quickly. [Sign says the same thing]
Naka: Even if you aim for your goals, it still be useless. You don’t need goals. When I do it, that’s what I think. [Again, if there’s a translation for this episode, please tell me what Nakazawa-san says so I edit it]
Rika: I got it.
Narrator: When she heard these words, she began to change. [Sign says the same thing]
*Sign: HPN One year and eight months later*
Rika: Everybody in Japan, sorry to make you wait. Here is hypercaster: super cutey Charmy Ishikawa desu! Always, Happy!!
Narrator: And two years ago, HPN ended

Rika: For Ishikawa Rika to be able to discover new talents of these characters was all thanks to Charmy. I really wish to do Charmy one more time.
Narrator: Thus, the revival of HPN!

Rika: A Caster…
That is to not to talk without tears
The first page of my youth…
Without becoming rusty, here I go.

One. Two. One, two three, go!
I finally come back! I finally come back! To this place!
Of this one day only revival!!

Baby,
Please keep that eye burning! [as in enthusiasm, etc]

Long time no see Charmy!
You are still love me! [love her engrish! ]
Hitomi, Asami, Sayumi
No, No, Charmy!
I Love Me!! <3

HAPPY! <3

Everybody who is a Charmy fan,
Finally, finally, I’ve come back!
Yes, I am the original caster, Charmy Ishikawa desu! Oops...

Something is not right…
What? What is this?
At this important time! This important person is not here! What is the meaning of this?!

Mako: Don’t touch me, idiot!
Rika:What is she saying?
Mako: I said don’t touch me!
Rika: Who is it?

Mako: Since you called, here I come [flying out]!! Ahaa~! Uuhuuun~!
Rika: And you are?
Mako: Long time no see to the max! Pi-pi-pi Mako Ogawa! Applause?

Rika: Anyways, why did you come?
Mako: Nakazawa-san was here with Ishikawa-san with overwhelming happiness for a long time now, so since she couldn’t come today, which is too bad, I came instead.
Rika: What are you saying? I’m an adult now-
Mako: ???????????
Rika: I’m going on with the news
Mako: Oh, going on to the news?
Rika: Just stay there and be quiet. Well, then, for today’s feature: yesterday, Ishikawa Rika graduated from Morning Musume, with the whole nation deeply crying.

Rika: Wait, wait! Wait. Wait, it’s still too early!
Mako: Oh, I’m sorry.
Rika: Just wait. Really…

Rika: Did you see the live concert?
Mako: I saw it. I saw it.
Rika: Really? How was it?
Mako: You know, it was so overflowing with emotions, the tears just poured out.
Rika: Well, that’s fine. Being a live that’s full with emotions…
Mako: Ah, what was that?
Rika: Eh? That’s why…
Mako: One more time.
Rika: I am a little rusty…
Mako: Too excited.
Rika: Too excited. Whatever!

Rika: We got a message from Ishikawa-san!
Mako: From Ishikawa-san?
Rika: I’ll introduce it. Well, I’ll read it now.
Mako: Alright.

Konno: Hello~!
Konno: I’m continuing to be a bother in my 18th year. Ojamamarshe Konno!
Rika: Wait!
Mako: Ojamaru! Ojamaru!
Konno: It seemed so fun, so I thought I join you guys!
Rika: You didn’t come here to play!
Mako: Ah, that’s good! This is good! Two shock! Two shock!
Konno: Right?

Rika: What day was it yesterday?
Konno: Yes, thanks to everyone, I turned 18!
Mako: Congrats!
Rika: Congrats! But, that’s not it! Now that things have calmed down…
Mako: Yes, yes, yes.

Eri: Hello~!
Eri: 587,496,112,000 and 21 fans, [a big number basically] (Rika: ______ is just fine!) long time no sheeee~! Elizabeth Kamei!
Rika: Wait!
K,M: That was good!!
Eri: That was too much. That was too much.
Rika: That’s enough!!!! Everybody just stand there quietly!!!
K,M,E: Ok! Yes! Got it!
Makoto: Calm down, calm down!
Rika: I know! When did you come next to me??!!
Eri: Calm down, calm down.

Ai: I’ve been coming since I was young
Rika: Now what is this time?
Ai: But today, I have come as well! Hello, everybody! Long time no see, wan! Takahashi Lovely, wan!
Rika?: She’s energetic… really.. I can’t really report today!
Ai: I heard Ishikawa-san’s will, so I came!
Rika: Eh? Will?
Konno: Will?
Ai: You will always continue to live in my heart.
Rika: Wait, wait, you.
Ai: It’s sooo sad.
Rika: Stop! You just came, where are you going?
Ai; It’s sooo sad.
Rika: Wait, but now that everybody is here, there won’t be anymore interruptions?
Mako: Nope
Konno: That’s right.
Rika: I can finally read this?
M,K,E: Yeah, it should be alright.

??: Hey!
Rika: Eh?
Mako: I can hear something.
??: Heey!
Rika: What? Demon? Demon?
Mako: Wait, wait!
??: Who are you calling a demon!?
Rika: I can hear her!!
*everybody else is saying unintelligible things, being scared*
Mako: It comes!!
Sign: Runs away
Nakazawa: Don’t say “it comes out!!”
Rika: Why? Where are you?
Nakazawa: Somewhere [She’s avoiding the question]
Rika: Why aren’t you here in the studio on this important day!!!??
Naka: Well, hi. I heard it was going to be a Charmy special, I decided not to come.
Rika: What?!
Mako: That is right! That is right answer!
Rika: Man…
Naka: It’s been a long time, so I thought I wanted to see it.
Sign: It?!!
Rika: What? What is this it?
Naka: Studio people, I leave it to you. Music Start!
*Other cheers, Mako says she’s changed, Rika dances; Mako: That hurts, that hurts. Eri: What is that?*
Naka: What was that?
Rika: Man… Nakazawa-san, please stop!
Naka: Well, its time for me to go…
M, K: What?
Rika: Wait, Nakazawa-san…
Naka: What?
Rika: Is one last thing ok?
Naka: Oh, that’s ok.
Rika: Music Start! <3
*Others cheer, Sign: First time: Trance Nakazawa-san; Nakazawa starts to wave her hands around; Rika: She’s smiling! sign: broken*
Naka: Wait a minute!
Mako: Nakazawa-san, you’re still pretty young!
Naka: Shut up, Pi-mako!
Rika: It was wonderful.
Naka: Hey, you! If this relays, call the cameraman!!
Sign: TV, Telephone relay
Mako: It’s because of the tv, telephone relay, but your face becomes disheveled occasionally.
R, M: Sssssshhhhhhh!!!!!
Eri: It does!!
Naka: I leaves things up to you.
Rika: I got it!
Naka: Ok. You’ve become cute a little. <3
Rika: Eh?
Sign: Become cute??
Mako: Really?
Rika: Eh? She left?
Mako: She left?
All: Bai, bai!!

Rika: You know, I really don’t have anything else to think of [?? Didn’t quite got all she said]
Mako: Really?
Konno: Well, Charmy, about the message…
Rika: To Charmy, be sure to buy some pork and potatoes on the way home. <3 Tonight is your favorite curry. From Mom.
Mako: Charmy, perhaps that letter is…
Eri: Isn’t that a verbal message from your mom?
Rika: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
A, K, M, E: What is that?? What is that??
Rika: That’s all. Hello Pro news that came back! Guccha!!
Others: Guccha!
Mako: Why do we have to say Guccha??
Rika: Say it with feeling!
All: Guccha!!
Mako: Is it really ok to end it like this, Ishikawa-san??
Rika: It’s always like this!!! This is Hello Pro News!!!

Narrator: Good bye Charmy…
Guccha!!!
End?!
Picture: Revival?! Hello Pro News

Offline Kenji

• Kyamei's Bitch
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2005, 08:58:59 PM »
Nice idea...I'll help whenever I can, if you need any help, that is. Though, my Japanese has gotten pretty rusty as of late. -_-;

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
HM translations!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2005, 09:04:58 AM »
HOLY CRAP Fenrir you are the bomb!! Great idea! Useful tidbits in the VTR segment too hehe.

Offline pinkrabbit

• Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2005, 12:51:56 PM »
THANX YOU SO MUCH!!!!  :w00t: Fenrir13 good work, YOU ROCK!!!

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2005, 04:52:19 PM »
Thanks, awesome!  If I have some time and if you don't mind I might add the subtitles to the skit video.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2005, 06:26:42 PM »
Umm.. It's cool with me, but there are some parts of the skit that I'm missing, either i didn't get or i couldn't make out what they said. So, i dont know what you are going to do about those parts...

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2005, 06:29:51 PM »
5th Anniversary Special Part 1 5/15/05

Hokkaido, Okinawa Telephone Segment

Narrator: Hello Morning 5th year anniversary special starts right after this!

Yossi: Hello Morning 5th year anniversary comes!! In Okinawa!!! [at Zanpa Beach]
*Others cheer*
Yossi: So what do you guys think of Okinawa??
Others: It feels good!! Really nice!!!
Sayu: I’m just feeling excited!!
Yossi: Right?! The other members that aren’t here are at another location. Should we try calling them?
Others: Sure! Try calling them! [Others say other things I can’t pick up on]

Miki: Hello??
Yossi: Hallo!!
Miki: Hallo!!
Yossi: Hi! My name is Hitomi Yoshizawa! *Miki: I am Miki Fujimoto!* I am in Hawaii!! [Yay for their English!]
Miki: Liar! *Risa: No way!!* [Others say other stuff I can’t make out.] We came to Otaru, Hokkaido.
Yossi: They’re at Otaru, Hokkaido!! *Others: Ehhhhhh?!?!?!*
Miki: Its super cold!!! Really really cold!!
Risa: It’s about 5 degrees Celsius. *Miki: 5 degrees Celsius. Yossi: 5?? It’s about 25 degrees here.*
Eri: Hello! It’s Kamei! Kamei! *Yossi: Hello?? Who?* KAMEI!
Yossi: Uwaah! It’s Kamei-chan! *Eri: KAMEI!*
Sayu: Hello?? *Eri: Sayu!! <3* How you doing, Eririn??
Eri: Last night, I was lonely!! *Risa [I think]: That’s gross!*
Sayu: I was lonely too!! *Mako: That’s nasty! Others echo the same thoughts*
Eri: Well, I’m handing the phone to Reina.
Reina: Hello? Sayu?
Sayu: Ah! Niigaki-san, good morning!
Reina: It’s Reina!!! *Others laughing* Reina, Reina, Reina.
Sayu: Ah, it’s Reina?!
Yossi: Well then, take care!
Miki: Right. Take care too!
Everybody: Bai, bai!!!!

Rickshaw Segment

Miki: Ahh, I’m so full!!
*Others: So full!!! That was great!! I ate too much!*
Eri: Let’s go sightsee of the city!!
Miki and Risa: Oh! That’s a good idea!!
Eri and Miki [I think]: Again?!
Miki: What??
Nono: If it’s about city sights, leave it to us!
Aibon: We have prepared these for you!
*Others: Ohhhhhhhhhh!! Sign: Rickshaws Aibon: Surprised?*
Miki: Great!!!
Aibion: We got these rickshaws for you guys so you can go sightseeing in elegance.
*Sign: Hokkaido plan: Riding the rickshaw and sightseeing in elegance.*
Risa: Question! Question! I rode the rickshaw two times now, but something is a little wrong. Why is there isn’t anyone here to pull it?
 Miki: Ahhhhhh!! There isn’t anybody here to pull it!!!!
*Others: Ehhhh??!!!!*
Risa: There’s nobody here!
Nono: The reason why there’s nobody here to pull it is because it’s our fault.
Reina, Risa: Why?
Nono: We used too much money before [at breakfast]. So we don’t have money…
Aibon: Everybody ate too much…
Miki: The ones who ate too much are right here!!! *points to Aibon and Nono*
Narrator: Therefore, they have to pick two who will pull the rickshaw
*Sign: To determine who pulls –With the heart=rides, With the “X”=pulls*
Reina: Pulling is going to suck
??: One, two…
*They scream or cheer*
Narrator: In the end, it’s decided that Fujimoto and Tanaka are pulling and Niigaki and Kamei are pulling. The course is to pull the rickshaw along the river [400M].
*Sign: To this bridge*

Aibon: Well, then, everyone, please enjoy the city sights!!
Nono, Aibon: Have a safe trip!!
Risa, Eri: We’re off!!
Reina: [less enthusiastic] We’re off…
Reina: Scary, scary, scary!!! This is bad!!!
Miki: It’s going to fall! It’s going to fall!
Reina: Are you ok?
*Sign: Balance is more difficult than weight.*
Risa: For some reason, this is the most scariest [ride].
Miki: Ah! This is bad!
Reina: If I was sitting in the back I wonder if it would be interesting.
Risa: If you were, it wouldn’t be too fun.
*Screams*
Reina: This is bad!!!
Risa: Mikitty!!!!
Nono: Good luck!!
*Screaming continues*
Eri: Miss! *snaps picture*
Miki: This is bad for Miki!
*Sign: A little bit worried figure of the back*
Reina: This is bad!! This is bad!!! It’s falling!! It’s falling!!*Screams* Wait! Wait! It’s fast!! Fast!! Fast!! Wait! Wait!
Risa: Ok…ok… what if I go like this? Like this? No problems! Ah! Stop! Stop! Scary!! This is really scary!!
Reina: Mister! Mister! Mister!
*Sign: Worried that the Rickshaw will be destroyed, he followed along*
Reina: Ah, Bob Sapp!
Risa: Forget that!! A favor, please, please follow us to the end!

Miki: I can’t pull this. Even riding. *Eri: Do your best! Do your best! Do your best!* It’s a little irritating *Eri continues*
*Sign: Optimistic*

Risa: Ah! Something is coming!! What is that? What is that?
Risa, Reina: Eh!! Ehhh??!!
Aibon, Nono: Wait! Wait!!
Nono: W desu!
Reina: I definitely getting in your way!!
Nono, Aibon: Move!! Move out of the way!!!
Aibon [I think]: Move out of the way, you [something, I think I heard something like sneaking driver]
*More screaming. Sign: The real thing*
Risa: Ah, we got left behind. Isn’t this a bit weird? Wait a minute. This is strange. *Reina: This is sad* W aren’t our guides! They aren’t riding over there.
Reina: My life is already over.

Eri: The never ending tiredness… these three figures [pictures]. Even though you can’t really see it. *Sign: Tired* It’s kinda dark, but you can tell you’re tired.
Miki: Wait a minute!!! Isn’t that a puller!
Nono: This is REALLY fun! This is really fun!

Reina: This is scary!!! Oh, a covering!
Risa: It’s ok! It’s ok! Just leave it to me!! Oh, this is pretty heavy… you aren’t pulling this, mister?
*Sign: Worried about the car*
Risa: You’re pulling this? You’re not pulling this?
Mister: If I let go, it’ll be scary.
Risa: Scary! Scary!! Scary!! You can’t let go!! Don’t let go!!!
Reina: I still want to live!
Risa: Bad! Bad! Bad! Ok, ok, ok.

Miki: This is good! This is good!
*Sign: This time, Fujimoto changes to the pushy one.*
Miki: This is good! Good! Eric is good! *Eri: Eric is good* Eric is good!
Eri: Ahh! Ahh! Ah!
Miki: ERIC!!!!
Eri: Mister!! Mister!!

Reina: I was surprised; I thought he left! [I think that’s what she’s says. Can’t quite make out what she says]
*Sign: Worried*
Risa: If he wasn’t here, it would still be fine.
Reina: Isn’t that bad? Before ???????? [I can’t make out what Reina says]
Risa: Isn’t that right. This is tough…
*Sign: Uphill*
Reina: I wonder if he will lend us a hand.
Risa: Mister! Help me!! It’s impossible!! Is he helping?? What about not helping?
Reina: He let go!
Risa: Ok! Ok! I can’t!!!

Miki: Wear the hat please, Eric! Eric!
Eri: ?????? [Can’t make out what she says]
*Sign: Surprisingly suits Kamo*

Maido Arii Segment

Nacchi: Pao-n!! [Elephant noise]
Nono, Aibon: What is that??!
Nacchi: Eh? I just felt like pao-n and I can’t get accustomed to this place… This corner, this place is always “DON” Nakazawa Yuuko-san sitting here. *Aibon: Yup, yup, yup.* That’s why, she could be watching and shouting…you guys are always together and being W, right? There might be people watching Nacchi too, but since you guys are always together, I was thinking, do you guys fight at all?
Nono: We do fight a lot, but lately we haven’t.
Aibon: But, we haven’t lately.
Nacchi: No way… don’t you guys step on each others feet [get in each others way] and such… *Sign: Plain [or subdued, sober]* Good morning.
Nono: No, none of that.  *laughs*
Nacchi: None? You ok? But, at actual places, don’t you guys accidently-

??: Hello!!! Sorry to make you wait!!
Nacchi: Something good. *Nacchi, Nono, Aibon talk among themselves*
Eri: Sorry to make you wait!! SORRY!!
Others: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Eri: Sorry to make you wait!! Sorry to make you wait!!
Nacchi: Is that just my hearing?
Nono: I can hear something.
Eri: Usually, it’s Kamezou Eric, but, today it’s different and it’s a special room service. *Sign says the same thing*
Nacchi: Ok.
Eri: Super Beauty Executive, waitress Kameyama Elize.
Nacchi: What? Is there a difference between the two? You two really look alike.
Eri: Here is today’s menu. Please look at it.
Nacchi: This menu looks quite good. *Aibon: Looks delicious!*
Nono: Wooaahhh!
Nacchi: I want to eat it!! *Nono: I want to eat it!*
*Sign: Beyond approval* Aibon: Oh! Look at this one!

Eri: First, this one.
Nacchi: Oh!!
Eri: Releasing on 5/18, Abe Natsumi’s single V, Yume naraba. The single was released in April with the topic [point] on a natural new single. The single V has her becoming an female adult and able to see a whole new surface of her.
Nacchi: I’ll buy it!! <3
Eri: You’re fast, aren’t you?
Nacchi: What? What was that?
Eri: Nothing, nothing.
Nacchi: You’ve been steadily showing it…
Eri: You want to buy it?
Nacchi: I want to see it! I’ll buy it!!
Eri: Yes, after all, my information is…
Nacchi: Nice.
Eri: Nice.
Nacchi: Nice. *Aibon: Nice.* [Stop saying nice!! :lol: ]
Eri: About the appearance…
Nacchi: Appearance?
Eri: Yes, please.
Nacchi: This time, this single V has a natural inspiration, so this was made and has lots of natural things. Umm… within there’s a constant-
Nono: A little too long…
Nacchi: So you can see a natural look [she goes on] *Others: Hey, hey! It’s a little too long!*
Aibon: It’s going around and around and around and around and around.
Eri: Ok, that’s enough. That’s far enough.
Nacchi: It’s very natural… [she goes on]
*Sign: End!!*
Eri: Abe-san, that was long!! Long!!
Nono: Long! There’s still another one!!!
Abe: No, no, no!! *Aibon; See? There’s another one!!*

Eri: Well, then, with that merchandise, there’s a present that comes with it!
*Sign: Omake [Extra]=Set menu??!*
Eri: A set menu.
Nacchi: We don’t need it! Only! Only! [Just this]
Eri: It’s Yume Naraba, right?
Nacchi: Yume Naraba.
Eri: Right. Like a dream… king crab.
Aibon: Yumetaraba?! [Dream King Crab]
Eri: Yes. Yumetaraba!
Nono: That’s great!! That’s great!! That’s great!!
*Chatter among the girls that I can’t make out*
Eri: Look, look, look. Isn’t this good?
Aibon, Nono: That’s great!!!
Nacchi: With all honesty, it’s great, but we don’t need Yumetaraba. Just having Yume Naraba is fine.
Eri: Are you eating it?
Aibon: We can eat it?
Nacchi: Look, you can eat it.
Nono: W desu~! [XD too cute!] Look, I got a partner!
Aibon: You got a partner. A PARTNER!??! I’m disappointed.

Eri: This week, this Wednesday on 5/18, W is releasing their new single.
Nacchi: Yes.
Aibon: Ai no Imi wo Oshiete!! [Please tell me the meaning of love]
Nono: Heh~!
Eri: When two lovey dovey couples sing this new song, they will surely become happy!
Aibon, Nono: We’ll take it!!!!
Eri: You’re fast!!! Everybody is fast! *??: Fast!* You guys really are fast today.
Nacchi: Well, being fast is good.
Nono: There’s good stuff that comes with it right?
Eri: Of course. There are good thing that comes with it.
Nacchi: I knew it.
Aibon: There’s stuff?
Nacchi: It’s probably something like Aitaraba, like yumetaraba, Aitaraba. If it’s food, let’s buy it.
Eri: Jaan! It’s this!!
Aibon: What?
Nacchi: Wait a minute. What is this?
Eri: It’s this!!!
Nacchi: Wait a minute. On the fan, you can see it says Waseda. Waseda. Waseda University. It’s Waseda, W.
Aibon, Nono: Eh? W? W? W!!
Eri: Don’t mind it. Don’t mind it. There’s more.
Nacchi: What is that? More W stuff?
Nono: It’s kinda great.
Eri: It’s more W goods. Look. W towel.
Nacchi: It says Waseda.
Aibon: Waseda!! What is this??!! *Nacchi: Waseda cup* It is a W and all...
Eri: Look. *holds up t-shirt* Cute, isn’t it?
Nacchi: It looks more like Oodoubu-san would wear…
Nono: ???, it does have W, but.. [I can’t make out what she says at the beginning]
Nacchi: It does have W…
Aibon: But, then, if you flip it, it says Morning… something like that.

Eri: There’s something I want to do one by one with you two. I was hoping you would dance with me, is that ok?
Nacchi: Why me?!! Why do I have to join??!!
Nono, Aibon: Cuz you’re close.
Nacchi: No way!! Without warning?!
Aibon: It written in the scenario that it’s two people!
*Sign: Ignoring the scenario*
Aibon: What? Do you have another one? *Nacchi, Nono: Ssshhhhhhh!* This one! This one!
Eri: Music start! <3

Nacchi: You come in “Do-n”; you didn’t take anything, huh?!! [Dancing, I think]
*A storm of “no” comes out*
Others: What was that??

Eri: Thank you very much! Excuse me!
Others: Bai, bai!!
Eri: Today was fun!! Today was really fun!!! <3
Nono, Aibon: Really? Really?
Nacchi: Are you going to eat Yumetaraba?
Nono: I want to eat it.
Nacchi: Let’s eat it then.
Aibon: *muffled* Delicious!
Nono: *muffled* Delicious!! Scrumptious!!
Nono: What should I do with this?
Nacchi: OMG!! Delicious!!
Aibon: Yummy!! Yumetaraba is delicious!!
Nacchi: Delicious! Yumetaraba is great!!

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
HM translations!
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2005, 06:32:32 PM »
Damn...how long did it take to translate word by word like that?

I really appreciate this. I actually like detailed recap like this better than subtitle. Thanks, Fenrir. :)

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2005, 06:39:20 PM »
Hmm.. well depends on long the segment i'm doing and how much i get right off the bat. The more i understand the first time around, the easier it is to translate. But it takes about 2-3 hours for each segment or so.

Glad you guys enjoy this. It encourages me to keep going.  :D

Offline frblckstr1

• The Archive
  • ecchi
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2005, 07:36:25 PM »
Yes, much appreciated, I could actually 'replay' the segment mentally while reading, very good indeed.  :thumbsup

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2005, 07:37:53 PM »
You might actually be able to translate faster if you use a subtitling program, something like XombieSub or SubStation Alpha.  You can use VirtualDub to rip the audio track off of H!M, then using either of those programs you can listen selectively to any portion of it with a text box handy to make the translation.  It certainly saves time on flipping between one window and the next.  When I'm translating, I'll usualy have four windows open, but three are just for checking - the sub window, Firefox (on Google, WWWJDIC, or Babelfish), JQuickTrans (Japanese dictionary), and the video itself in BS player or Virtualdub.

SSA is a bit more fussy about what kind of audio you use (8-bit Mono .WAV), but since I've never been able to get XombieSub to work at all, I can't complain.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2005, 10:48:56 PM »
Quote from: Philosoranter
SSA is a bit more fussy about what kind of audio you use (8-bit Mono .WAV), but since I've never been able to get XombieSub to work at all, I can't complain.

Even after converting to 8 bit mono I could never get SSA to play audio.  What I do is load the audio into soundforge to get the timing and I don't use SSA at all, I found it really fiddly and awkward and it annoyed the hell out of me when I tried to use it, so I write the SSA script in notepad.  It's a lot quicker for me doing it that way.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2005, 10:54:45 PM »
Thanks for your translation Fenrir  :)
really appreciated

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2005, 03:28:46 AM »
Quote from: Fenrir13
Umm.. It's cool with me, but there are some parts of the skit that I'm missing, either i didn't get or i couldn't make out what they said. So, i dont know what you are going to do about those parts...

I've almost finished doing the timing for the skit.
It doesn't matter too much about the missing parts.  Maybe you could have another go at the missing lines?  One bit I noticed, at the start you translated part as "Ganguri Ishikawa", but she's not saying Ishikawa, it sounds something like "Ganguro nishita no", can you translate that line.

Offline Philosoranter

• Third Member of Ninety-Nine
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2005, 04:10:46 AM »
^Ganguro ni shita no = "I went Ganguro."  I haven't looked at these translations for accuracy, but if there are errors like that, I might in the future.  If someone asked me really nice, that is.  HPS doesn't want me doing too much freelance work.

I use Cool Edit 2.0 to convert the sound files.  You have to save as 8-bit, Mono, Windows PCM .wav files; maybe the program you're using does a different format?

My first two subs were timed going frame-by-frame on Virtualdub and writing the times on a legal pad. :evil:

Offline kiterez

HM translations!
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 05:02:14 AM »
Great work fenrir!! Some missing part here...but my English translation
is poor, so you can use it as a guide and translate the Japanese scripts
into Enlish drectly.

Others: What? *Miki: That’s lonely*

Miki: kattenikaa(勝手にか~)!?  [You did that without laeve?]
Mako: sabishiinee(寂しいねー)...  [That's lonely.]
Rika: Rika was born in 1985, in Kanagawa prefecture. *Others: So cute!!* Both with wit and beauty, and being called a wonder child genius, during her elementary school days, she would turn the heads of anybody. ????????????? [I not sure what she is saying except about showing something off].

Rika: 1985nen Rika ha Kanagawa-ken ni umareta. osanaikoro kara
saishokukenbi, shindou tensai to iware, shougakkou-jidai niha
kinjo no daremo ga hurikaeru taguimarena bibou wo hurimaite itano desu.
(1985年梨華は神奈川県に生まれた。幼い頃から才色兼備、神童・天才と
言われ、小学校時代には(梨華は)近所の誰もがふり返る類まれな美貌を振り撒いていたのです。)
She thought if I got into Morning Musume, I would for sure be big ?? [I can’t make it out what she says] than right now.

moshi watashi ga Morning musume ni haittara, (Morning musume ha)
ima yori motto break suruni chigainai!
[She thought if I got into Morning Musume, MM would for sure be big  than right now.]
Maki: What is this crazy thing?! The suicidal VTR made this? [Umm… something like that. It’s kinda hard to pick up what she said in some parts with all the other noise going on in the background]

Maki: nannka mou.. monosugooku..anoo.... jigajisanVTR wo tsukutte
itadaite...
自画自賛(jigajisan)VTR=self-praise videotape
Yossi: Like a distant thing…
Rika: Isn’t that a little ??? [Gahh.. damn the laughing, I can’t make out what she says..;_;]

Yossi: ittanmomeen...
一反もめん(ittanmomen) is a cloth monster Which has a very thin(usui)
body created by mangaka Shigeru Mizuki.
Yossi: usukute oboetenai. [ I don’t really remember. It’s really vague. ]
This is a pun playing on words.
Reina: Just a little thing, but Ishikawa-san’s glamorous things are all the same lined up straight. [I don’t know much about fashion and Japanese words for fashion so yeah, I think this is what Reina said.] So I feel it’s a bit buried [??? Reina also slurs a bit so I cant really understand and yeah… I have no fashion sense. ]

(田中: ・・・なんか柄ものを・・同じ・・なんか縞々と縞々で合わせるんですよね
石川さんは上下を・・・。それがなんかちょっと引っかかるんです、レイナのなかで・・。)
[Reina: When Ishikawa-san wears a shirt with a stripe, she also wears
a skirt with stripe. I think it's weird...]...or something.
Futa: ???? [She slurs it, so I’m not sure what she’s trying to say]

Futa: suki de yattenja nee karana. (好きでやってんじゃねーからな)
[I'm not doing something like this by choice.]
*Mimics another variety actor. [I’m not sure who it is, cuz I’ve never seen it before. If anybody knows…]*

They mimic a comedian duo Reguler(レギュラー)'s gag "aru aru tankentai".
Ittetsu: When you enter someone’s house, you don’t bring in your animals!!! *laughs*

Ittetsu: hito no ie ni dosoku de agarunjanai! (人の家に土足で上がるんじゃない!)
[When you enter someone’s house, you must take off your shoes !!!] *laughs*
Wife: Ha-chan!! Why are you like this??! If this is a dog house, there’s not even a toilet in here!! And this is a human’s house…Well even if Charles[?] made a mistake, it can’t be helped!

Wife: ara! ara Charles doushitano kouhun shichatte! koko ha inugoya
demo nakereba o-toilet demo gozaimasen noyo! ha.. kore demo
hito-sama no o-uchi desu noyo nee. ma.. Charles ga machigaeru nomo
muri ha nai desu kedo nee! ooohohoho....
(あら!あら チャールズどうしたの?興奮しちゃって!ここは犬小屋でもなければ
おトイレでもございませんのよ!はぁ・・これでも人様のお家ですのよねー ま・・
チャールズが間違えるのも無理はないですけどねー おーほほほ・・・)
[Wife: Oh! What's the matter with you, Charles! You are so excited.
This is not a dog house nor a toilet.This is at least a human's house.
Well even if Charles made a mistake, it can’t be helped! ]
Ittetsu: WHAT???!!! THEY DID IT AGAIN!! Bring out the tea. [a special kind of tea?]
Tomeko: Dear. It’s best only to drink it only once a day.

Ittetsu: chabudai youi shiro. (ちゃぶ台用意しろ)
[Ittetsu: Bring out the table.
Tomeko: Dear. It’s best only to over turn it only once a day.]
Ittetsu: Even if your parents ????? [Not sure what she says] *Slaps Abe*

Ittetsu: omae ha oya demo nakereba ko demo naidarou!
(お前は親でもなければ子でもないだろう!)
[You are not their mother nor my daughter!]

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2005, 06:25:46 AM »
Thanks kiterez.  I've got the subtitle script all ready to encode now!
I'll give you a credit in the video.
Thanks for that line Philosoranter, I dont think I need give you a credit in the video just for that one line, lol.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
HM translations!
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005, 02:10:30 PM »
Ahh! Thanks guys!! Especially kiterez!

I don't have the greatest speakers and its really hard to hear what they say sometimes, so filling in the missing parts is much appreciated. I'm usually doing this when all the other ppl are in the dorm so it gets pretty loud too.  :x

But yeah, thanks guys! :D

Offline kiterez

HM translations!
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 01:17:34 AM »
>Dan
My pleasure :)
>Fenrir
Keep up the good work.

The other missing parts...(late... but anyway)

Ittetsu: Shut up! Shut up! Up until now, ?? [Not sure what she says] *Slaps Yossi*

Ittetsu: imamade no bun da.(今まで(お前が私にやった)の分(のお返し)だ。)[This is a revenge.]
Rika: Caster… that is the autobiography flower [Umm… not too sure… I don’t remember what she says in this one and there are no words of what she says so it makes it more difficult to translate. If anyone has the translation for this part please tell me so I can edit it.]

Rika: Caster... sore ha jidai wo kakenukeru hana.(キャスター・・・それは時代を駆け抜ける華)
 [Caster...it's a flower which runs through the times.] This is a literal translation..hard to translate...
Naka: Even if you aim for your goals, it still be useless. You don’t need goals. When I do it, that’s what I think. [Again, if there’s a translation for this episode, please tell me what Nakazawa-san says so I edit it]
Rika: I got it.

Naka: daihon nante ateni shitara akan de ...sonnan attenaiyouna monyo ...watashi to yarutoki ha souya to omottoite.
(台本なんてあてにしたらアカンで・・・そんなんあってない様なもんよ・・・私とやるときはそうやと思っといて。)
[Don't count on the scenario. It's not necessary to follow such a thing. Keep it in mind, when you work with me.]
She speaks in Kansai dialect. The standard Japanese ver. is...
(台本なんてあてにしたらダメだよ・・・そんなのあってない様なものだ・・・私とやる時はそうだと思っといて。)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Fuel