JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No.1

Author Topic: Discuss on Hitomi Yoshizawa's future  (Read 15133 times)

Offline Yasu

• Yossi's owner.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • U-know Yunho <3
Discuss on Hitomi Yoshizawa's future
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 04:55:02 PM »
Quote from: chera;236937
I feel horrible for saying this, but Yossie is the leader and she has to lead. That means putting others before yourself.

Sub-leader Miki simply doesn't have what it takes to be the new Leader. She might be one of the most popular girls, but everybody knows she wont be around for long.

And Aichan is still not ready to take up the mantle. Give her a year, maybe two. Give her a few singles, and get her out in front of the media more. Give her more confidence and let her lighten up a bit. Then, maybe Yossie can pass the leadership down to Ai-chan.

QFT.

I should be thinking that Yossie (since I'm a huuuuge fan of hers) should just graduate and get herself back in line, but damn it, I can't say that. Morning Musume would have no one with the right "skills" to lead, because neither Fujimoto nor Takahashi fit that. They simply DON'T.

And I'm also pretty sure that Yossi is going back to her normal weight, she won't stay like this for long, since I have already seen her recent appearances and that does look like it: give her some time from the stress and Yoshizawa will get better.

Everything is just a matter of time.

Ps.: I chose "No" in the poll, btw. And that's not because I'm afraid of her being just a god damned shadow in H!P, it's because I do have a feeling she won't be this thin for long.

Credits for sig and ava: fish hoe, from snm. <3

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 05:01:51 PM »
she is probably bulimic

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 05:40:06 PM »
Quote from: ASSEMblerEX;237126
she is probably bulimic

I don't think the problem is THAT big... ¬¬'
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline metoice

• hitomi-chan my darling
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 06:34:09 PM »
Quote from: Amplifier;236675
Yossi will probably need to graduate after we get married, anyway. :ONhee:

NO AMP!!, YOSSIE get married with ME >.<

ก็เพราะฉันหลงทางหลงอยู่กลางใจของเธอ อยู่ไหนก็ใกล้เธอเพราะว่าใจเธอกว้างใหญ่

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 06:52:45 PM »
Quote from: metoice;237178
NO AMP!!, YOSSIE get married with ME >.<

We can share? :ONluvluv1:

In the meantime, someone get Yossi some delicious sandwiches, quickly!

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2006, 08:57:10 PM »
Personally, they way people here are taking for granted that Yossie's lost weight only and exclusively because of all the stress being a leader carries seems a bit ridiculous to me. She could have familiar problems, she could have other kind of problems, or she could simply not have that kind of problems at all and lost weight just because she's such a sporty girl or something like that. And for gods sake, we certainly don't know how much she eats, so what the hell's all that 'she should eat more' about??
I'm with Yasu in giving her time.

Offline Tyler_Wood_2005

• N.L.N.L (Nono Lover No Longer)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2006, 09:03:19 PM »
All I'll say is this.

Yossi, She's been great, she's done alot of awesome things, and is an awesome leader, but best H!Ps ever had I think. But I reallly do think it's time for her to graduate and leave MM, so she doesn't have so much pressure on her.

I'd rather see her graduate and leave happily and become healthy once again, then to see her slowly shrink away to a walking skeleton. Please, let YOSSI LEAVE H!P, she's done enough for everyone.

And there's a reason there's always a Leader and a Sub-leader.

PASS ON THE TORCH YOSSI!!

I don't want to watch her grow anymore skinny or risk her health just to keep us happy, I'd be more happy if she just left and I'd still totally respect her if she left.

Infact, if she left, I don't care what I'd have to do, i'd go to Japan to see her graduation, whatever time of year it would be.

Offline ayubon

• Shoujo A
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2006, 09:07:47 PM »
I say NO, however uncompassionate it may seem. The groups needs her badly and currently none of the girls has made the impression on me that she would be able to replace Hitomi. It couldn't be Miki, she doesn't seem to care enough, Takahashi lacks the leadership charisma, and Risa is too young. Moreover, apart form the weight loss, we don't know if there’s anything else wrong with Hitomi's health. I hope she'll continue to be the leader for a long time. Funny thing, when Yaguchi quit, I didn't believe Yossi could be a charismatic leader, and now I think she is irreplaceable..

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2006, 01:14:59 AM »
Hmmm...remember when Reina and Nono got freakishly thin, and all of the rumours and speculations about them during those times?

Voted "no" btw.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2006, 02:34:21 AM »
I have to say, I don't understand why you all would think Yossie would even want to leave morning musume. I honestly think she's very happy in the group and very happy to be leader.

You have no idea what her life is like, like other's have mentioned; I'm sure there's other factors involved, she's not that transparent. Besides, Yossie's weight has always flucuated, I bet she'll be back to normal at least by the next single :P

Absolutly not. I love Yossie; with Mako-chan and Iida-san gone she's really the main humor left.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2006, 02:56:58 PM »
For yossie's case if she graduate she'll probably ruin her singing career, sorry but  I just can't imagine yossie going solo, maybe she might be able to pull of a rika forming a small unit of 3. On the other hand the current MM is getting youger and younger, unless tsunku picks 18yr olds to be the new 8th gen, yossie might probably be alittle too old to be in the grp even tho I got my eyes on one of the twelve year-olds :p. Ironic tho how Lida and Nakazawa graduated like at an older age but yossie's 21 and she seems too mature for the grp? Miki can't lead the group as some people already said, she seems alittle reluctant to be in the group, and Ai's don't really fit the leader position she's more like a cute elder sister to the younger members (like nacchi). The best candidate is Niigaki but she's only 18!! Thats why I think Momusu needs yossie just as much as yossie needs Momusu. But at the end of the day.. its tsunku or UFA who decides weather yossie should graduate of not isn't it?
I don't think the weight issue is a problem, I mean we'v seen how she came in thin then grew plumb then back to normal and now thin again. It's not a matter of her health. I think she's fit as hell, has anyone seen her thighs? not as nicely toned as kame but thats what an athelete's thigh should look like!

Offline LovelyMermaid

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 04:04:16 PM »
Quote from: stefy;238509
For yossie's case if she graduate she'll probably ruin her singing career, sorry but  I just can't imagine yossie going solo, maybe she might be able to pull of a rika forming a small unit of 3.

Heh, I love Yossie so much, but I totally agree with you there XD

Offline MKK2122

« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 08:20:22 PM »
She should leave if she wants to and stay if she wants to.  Frankly, I'd rather have her stay because you do have to wonder what happens to MM once she's gone and it's pretty clear she'd be walking the path of Kei/Ogawa if she leaves the group.  Also, I miss the diverse MM...Why shouldn't the girls be allowed to stay in the group until they can't keep up/want to move on (ala Yuko)?

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 08:27:42 PM »
The problem with Yossie is not alack of talent (far from it) its just a simple case that the powers who control Morning Musume dont perceive her as an "ideal" idol therefore she will get shuffled to the side alot which is a real shame.
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 11:25:45 PM »
Quote from: MKK2122;238704
(...) it's pretty clear she'd be walking the path of Kei/Ogawa if she leaves the group.

Well... maybe UFA could do exactaly like this.
Pick the "not-so-idol-image" girls and form a unit...
can you imagine?:baa60776:

-Yossie
-Ogawa
-Kei
-Ayaka

Maybe something not so "you-must-sell-like-hell-or-you-are-fired" work in a way they don't even expect to.
These girls get along so well.
I can't see why a unit like this could not be a success! :tfr9a7wg:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Gblue

• 流れ星
  • Member+
  • 流れ星
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2006, 11:31:53 PM »
Quote from: 00HB;238874
Well... maybe UFA could do exactaly like this.
Pick the "not-so-idol-image" girls and form a unit...
can you imagine?:baa60776:

-Yossie
-Ogawa
-Kei

pucchimoni 3? :ONding:

Offline ayou099

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2006, 11:42:44 PM »
I wouldn't want see Hitomi leave for selfish reasons. She is the last 4th gen there....

Also shes not going to have a solo career if she leaves. But if she really is all pressured out.....

チャミいしかわでした、グッチャ~

"人間て悲しいね" Ishikawa R, バスが来るまで  2002

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2006, 01:35:10 AM »
Voted not sure...

I've been expecting Yossi to graduate in the next couple of years anyway.

Currently, I have a feeling Yossi could be one of the best leaders the group has had. I remember the girls saying that since yossi became leader she mails them messages all the time on their concerns, something that the past leaders rarely did. She's been in the business long enough to know how things work and I feel that all the members really connect with her. Also I see her as the only one that could keep Miki from biting everyone's heads off. :lol:

Miki is not fit to be a leader. She's not very social, bossy, and seems to have a short fuse. She was never fit to be in a large group in the first place. If she's not an only child, I would be surprised :lol: (no offence to only childs :P )

I wouldn't say Yossi is a perfect fit with the other girls, but I think she fits the role of a big sister really well. She really has matured in the past year or so since she became leader.

Yossi will graduate as soon as Miki graduates I think. I also see Aichan maybe to graduate somewhere in there >_>

As for yossi's health, there have been tons of scares like this with other members, and from what I see, I'm really less worried about her health as I was with other members. I guess if things don't change by spring, then I'll  start to worry.

As of now I really think instead of worrying about her graduation and all, just give her your support. That's probably more important than anything else.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2006, 01:36:21 AM »
Quote from: Gblue;238888
pucchimoni 3? :ONding:

Ayaka was in pucchi moni at one point too :lol:

Offline bowbow0720

« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2006, 10:25:50 AM »
I love yossie so much so it's a pain for me to see her leaving, but if she leaves is it going to be a downfall for MM because, I got so confused on yossie's popularity right now, I am not sure whether is it going to make such a difference???
talk about leader materials, maybe miki will be a ok leader too, since when Kaorin graduated I kinda doubted that whether yossie's going to be  a good leader, apprenately she is^^ maybe miki will too.
I don't think yossie's going to graduate anysoon, maybe AI or reina will even grad before her......
and her future... of course I wish she could be a solo, which almost impossible, since tsuku is so good at trashing talented girls. and I can only see her future being a soccer player or appearing on random TV shows once a while or appearing in H!P all star concert and that's it
I was always wondering if yossie joined a different company, she probably be the big hit in Japan.... as least I wish~  
If yossie grads I am so gonna go to her grad concert and cry my butt off.

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No.1