JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Kiss My Lips

Author Topic: Discuss on Hitomi Yoshizawa's future  (Read 15132 times)

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
Discuss on Hitomi Yoshizawa's future
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2006, 02:48:30 PM »
Quote from: bowbow0720;239268
I love yossie so much so it's a pain for me to see her leaving, but if she leaves is it going to be a downfall for MM...

Woa! Hold your horses! No one said she was going to leave in anytime soon. O.o
That's just our (most dark) expeculations... :ONsmoke:
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2006, 11:35:12 PM »
How do fans in Japan feel about Yossi and all this talk?

Just curious.

Offline Celedam

« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2006, 05:24:28 PM »
Quote from: MKK2122;238704
Frankly, I'd rather have her stay because you do have to wonder what happens to MM once she's gone and it's pretty clear she'd be walking the path of Kei/Ogawa if she leaves the group.

Why does everyone talk as if Kei has disappeared completely from the entertainment business? She's become moderately successful on her own as a stage actress, appearing in two or three major productions each year. Just because she isn't singing pop songs and releasing photobooks, that doesn't mean she died or something.

For crying out loud, there's more to life than idols -- stop viewing Japan solely through the H!P lens...

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 05:28:46 PM »
Quote from: Celedam;240303
Why does everyone talk as if Kei has disappeared completely from the entertainment business? She's become moderately successful on her own as a stage actress, appearing in two or three major productions each year. Just because she isn't singing pop songs and releasing photobooks, that doesn't mean she died or something.

For crying out loud, there's more to life than idols -- stop viewing Japan solely through the H!P lens...

Wins the thread. :heart:

Offline idiotboy

• day-to ja nai!
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2006, 06:26:02 PM »
there's no need for her to leave if she doesn't want to: she gets up and down the pitch playing for Gatas as you would not expect an unhealthy person to. you can't run as hard as she does in her games (she's about the only one in Gatas who does run, which is one of the reasons they've been so crap recently) and have an eating disorder.

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2006, 09:27:15 PM »
Whoever joins from HAPPY8, Yossie and Miki will start to fit less and less for age terms. If they follow their seniors, they should graduate and it's my wish, actually. People was happy for Rika to be free'd from a MoMusu in which she didn't fit much more for age as well. Come on Tsunku! Yoshizawa deserves better!

Offline Rikki2

• Member+
Yossie won't be graduating soon
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2006, 09:11:53 AM »
Since Tsunku added only one new member, Yossie won't be graduating soon. She's the most sparkling personality in MM and I don't think he likes a group with only 8 members. She'll probably break Kaori's longevity record. I think she's only a few months away from doing that.

The question in my mind is "Does she want to graduate?" Is she happy?  Why the borderline anorexia?
:confused:

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2006, 05:06:58 PM »
Yuko graduated somewhate late into her twenties, didn't she? Or maybe that was Kaori :evil:

Well, I think if they get a ninth generation member any time soon, then it would probably be OK. Despite how much I love Yossie, I think she's being a bit dried out by MM :(

I just hope for the best for our dear Yossi:heart:
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2006, 06:23:49 PM »
I just found out yesterday that Kaori was graduated last year.. I'm still not over that :l

If Yoshi wants to leave it's ok by me, as long as she feels good about it.. I can't really judge it..

Offline Matyeu

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2006, 04:52:47 AM »
Quote from: BarrieV;256148
I just found out yesterday that Kaori was graduated last year.. I'm still not over that :l

If Yoshi wants to leave it's ok by me, as long as she feels good about it.. I can't really judge it..

Actually, it was more like 2 years ago. Her last single is  The Manpower that was released in the begining of 2005 and we are almost in the begining of 2007

Offline balt221

• Just lie still. It only hurts for minute.
  • Member+
  • Yeah yeah yeah, O-Yay!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2006, 05:09:33 AM »
I voted no.  Her leadership skills are too valuable, and I don't think Miki has the personality for it (just my opinion).

She assumed leadership under very difficult circumstances after Mari's sudden departure, and really took the reigns.  I can't think of anyone else capable of doing the job so well.  After all, in old days, Tsunku had much less on his plate; now there's Berryz and Cute and all the other groups and artists -- how much time does he have to devote to MM?  The leadership role isn't just a figurehead anymore like it used to be.

I like to view Yossi as the wing nut that holds MM's world together.  Losing her would leave a real vacume.

Offline Demanding More Makoto

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2006, 03:11:10 PM »
Quote from: 00HB;238874
Well... maybe UFA could do exactaly like this.
Pick the "not-so-idol-image" girls and form a unit...
can you imagine?:baa60776:

-Yossie
-Ogawa
-Kei
-Ayaka

Maybe something not so "you-must-sell-like-hell-or-you-are-fired" work in a way they don't even expect to.
These girls get along so well.
I can't see why a unit like this could not be a success! :tfr9a7wg:

That group would rock.What would they call them?
I think they would make a great group. Their personalities complement each other too.
W.H.O.A member
Demanding More Makoto mistress and head of Makoto branch
:heart:  Everytime someone is mean about Makoto and Kei I love them a little bit more:heart:

HELLO! Otaku Academy Member of the World-wide HELLO! Otaku Academy

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2006, 03:28:28 PM »
Yossie and Kei already sold a lot :) I have always wondered what was Tsunku thinking when he broke PucchiMoni, and Tanpopo, and Minimoni... anyway, I hope PucchiMoni shows up in the 10th Anniversary concert as in last years Winter Tour, that, just to remember, it was the thing that made the news even more than the tour itself :D

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Kiss My Lips