JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rejuvenated Half-face - Relative Downer

Author Topic: (Group) Afilia Saga East  (Read 474624 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: (Group) Afilia Saga East
« Reply #920 on: November 19, 2012, 06:35:21 AM »
well guess even the best teams in the world can have troubles with a plague of injuries and stuff... some bad luck in there (or whatever you might call it orz) however i'm not sure what's going on with Meiry, the other day she changed her twitter name to "mir" and deleted all her profile info :| at least she seems to be busy in other stuff not directly related to the group... whatever happens in the future just no more graduations please orz

so 3 important announcements eh?... i think i can agree with your 3 statements sine those sound totally possible, in fact i'm hopping they add a new member(s) and please keep it a pair number... however i'm also afraid there might be new graduations announcements T__T i don't want... not like it wont happen but almost 4 in one year is more than enough don't you agree?

ps: whatever this is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol headbanging

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:40:48 AM by shurastriker »

Offline momorinomono

• Kohime <3
« Reply #921 on: November 19, 2012, 08:26:42 AM »
its pretty frustrating not being able to be 'there' in Japan and seeing them soon (next trip there is like August 2013). The speed the members are graduating is like overwhelming. I can't help but feel remorse knowing that the last time i saw Karen and Kurumi this year WAS actually going to be the final time too.

I really hope by the time i get there next year, there won't be too much of a change to the ASE team.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 08:44:05 AM by momorinomono »

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #922 on: November 19, 2012, 09:44:18 AM »
luckily they didn`t invite Pour Lui and her fellas, or this competition would be a no contest.  :lol:

oh, so something really changed in Meiry`s account! rofl I saw it and since I`m not used to visit twitter frequently, I thought "eh? strange... looks like something has changed here but can`t tell exactly what..."  :sweatdrop:

yes! let`s totally hope no more graduations happen in the next few months. Afilia is starting to look like AKB with so many changes...  :P

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #923 on: November 19, 2012, 02:10:42 PM »
Something is not right within the Afilia Kingdom.

A lot of girls aren't well and I'm feeling less attached to the group as when I first made this thread.
It seems they are undergoing some sort of shift from "niche moe idols" to more general mainstream idols. The music is different and the general vibe seems different. We will never know what takes place behind the scenes and what the management is planning, but I don't like what's been happening these past months.

With that in mind the three announcement can be really good or bad. My take:
- Fanclub: Great. Especially if the foreign fans can get something out of it too. The idea of a fan "guild" will strengthen the ties among fans and to the group which will benefit everybody.
- Album: Depends. An album is the place to include their more old school songs. On the other hand, if it's full of songs like "Survive" I fear I'll lose the ASE I fell for forever.
- New members: Go for it. I still feel a massive gap after Karen, Rose and Meena left. The new girls are OK, but not that special. Some fresh blood can turn the group around and make them ready to enter 2013. Like I said with the album, the choice of new members will also affect the style they have in mind for ASE in the future. We don't need any model-like girls, but we want geeky goth-loli anime otaku gamer girls damnit  :lol:

tl/dr: the next months will make of break ASE as an idol group. The cafe/restaurants will always live on, but I fear the idol group may grow apart from their original theme.

In other news, that latest Afilia Quest sucked so hard  :nervous How can you make a deleted scenes episode out of a show that is so low budget to begin with  :lol:

- Great to see more Karen footage
- Kohime getting scared of the horse dude and then spent the entire segment 'fighting' him, haha
- Aria just lying there showing some leg  :nervous

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #924 on: November 19, 2012, 04:48:05 PM »
we want geeky goth-loli anime otaku gamer girls damnit
THIS

well they really want to push the group forward to a more mainstream stuff but PLEASE keep it moe otherwise will go to hell like what i expected from supergirls or fairies... I guess that if Momo-i keeps around they can still have it in their sound like with VenusMegamix... but i would love some old school sound like My White Ribbon or Meridin no Inori (hitlersalute and everything)

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 09:09:32 PM by shurastriker »

Offline shadox.shadox

• 「アフィリア・サーガ」の小悪魔ちゃんこと、えみゅうです。
« Reply #925 on: November 19, 2012, 09:44:48 PM »
I am a very recent fan, I discovered the band for less than one month now and what I immediately appreciated is this "moe atmosphere". I hope they will keep this quality (and the fact they are anime otaku gamer girls  :grin: ).

By the way, I'm a little bit scared about the growth of their popularity  :nervous First it looks likes each member is easy to access up to now and I hope it will be like this for a long time. I want to meet them next year.  :wub: If they become more popular they may be more difficult to meet.  :huhuh? Next it looks like a lot of members are injured. More popular they are, the more they will have to work hard so they'll have even less time to rest. Some of they like Kurumi are overworked.  :(

In one month it'll be Christmas so a long concert for ASE. I hope no one will get hurt anymore. Gambatte !  (*^▽^)/

(my apologizes for my bad english XD I really wanted to share my opinion about this group I already love. Even if I know them recently I'm worried about their health.)
Afilia Saga official site : http://afiliasaga.jp/

Offline OshiRuka

• Member+
« Reply #926 on: November 20, 2012, 02:40:04 AM »
Shinshun Idol Yokocho Matsuri!!~2013~

日時:2013年1月2日(火)・2013年1月3日(水)
開場/開演:2013年1月2日 開場15:00 開演16:00
           2013年1月3日 開場11:00 開演12:00

1月2日(火)
愛川こずえ、アップアップガールズ(仮)、アフィリア・サーガ・イースト、ANNA☆S、いずこねこ、Doll☆Elements、Dream5、Dorothy Little Happy、Party Rockets、BiS、ひめキュンフルーツ缶、愛乙女★DOLL、Rev.from DVL
...and more

1月3日(水)
アフィリア・サーガ・イースト、ANNA☆S、いずこねこ、DANCEROID、Cheeky Parade、Chimo、Dream5、とちおとめ25、Dorothy Little Happy、nanoCUNE、Party Rockets、mImi、Rev.from DVL、WHY@DOLL
...and more
http://ameblo.jp/idolyokocho/entry-11408217482.html

2days for ASE..  :twothumbs

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #927 on: November 20, 2012, 06:23:09 AM »
I`m in the same mood as you, SomethingWild. I was at first excited about what was happening with the group, but recently I lost some interest and all these problems came... but I`m optimistic after all, I think that unless management make a sudden turn of direction (like breaking the partnership with Momoi or something this serious), Afilia will continue being "our old and beloved Afilia".

one thing I am seeing (and I may be wrong with this assumption, but well) is that management is aiming bigger things (aka make more money) with the group and so the level of exigence is growing, like needing more out of girls in dancing, singing, etc. the "less niche" appeal is included in this change. like it was a entertainment before but now it is turning in serious business. to tell the truth, I have no problem if they overall lose this "moe appeal" as long as the girls keep friendly as they are... well, one thing we have to admit is that as time goes by and the girls get older, it`s naturally more difficult to appear moe and sustain the image of "little sisters". (well, not a problem for Kohime here, because of... you know why.  :D )

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #928 on: November 20, 2012, 07:16:26 AM »
little sisters image? D: i never imagined them that way... i actually like that they looked young but old enough to do per stuff like they used to do in twitter lol... obiousy they are aiming for bigger thinks and so i'll continue supporting but will hate them if they start doing graure stuff here and there all around D: seriously, i like them more with their clothes on.

oh and about the injuries issue well big part is bad luck only... now, i do hope the add new members and obviously have a couple of names in my mind :V btw do you remember the original idea for ASE? wasn't like they select the most popular members but just neer told when and how many they add? XDDDD actually i'm not even sure it worked like that at all and might just missread it

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #929 on: November 20, 2012, 10:10:39 AM »
well, they play a little with the "little sisters" thing (like when they ask for advises in their blogs) specially Maho that even has it as her catchphrase. but I agree with you that they should not do some kind of "mature" stuff... well, Meiry already has done but...  :sweatdrop:

oh, let me ask something: I suppose that past work is one of the main factors why Meiry has less fans, right? but, why the hell Miku has so few fans, too? imo, she is the one that has more "idol look" in the group and let's face it, she is simply a beauty, flawless. I really have no clue why her lines are always way shorter than the other girls. last sunday, seeing her alone in the stage with no one taking photo with her while all the other were occupied... man, that broke my heart and I had to change my idea of taking a photo with Louise.  :cry:

I think that the concept of "adding to the group the most popular members" was just something to sell out. it never really worked that way... well, at least when I went to the cafe, Mei said to me that it was up to the producers select who goes to the group or not... (I already wrote this here, didn't I? man, my poor memory is  :thumbdown: ) Well, if they gotta add someone from the cafes, I hope they add a girl with long black hair that works in Roppongi. the girls of that cafe attended the event last sunday (and even bought cds too, to participate in the handshaking  :D ) and that one caught my attention, really beautiful (the other ones were a bunch of tomboys, screw them ROFL).

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #930 on: November 20, 2012, 11:35:18 AM »
oh, let me ask something: I suppose that past work is one of the main factors why Meiry has less fans, right?

Meiry is one of my least favorites because she's the least pretty one in the group  :nervous
As for Miku, beats me. She's amazing. Truly pretty, cute and entertaining  :thumbup

Regarding the new girls, I want Will from Ikebukuro to get in! But yeah, it's all the management's decision. Even though I think a girl who would receive tons of Afilia coins will also be noticed by the management because she must have a certain charm then. Yeah, we don't need tomboys  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 11:49:27 AM by SomethingWild »

Offline ultimaxslc

• きゅるきゅる
« Reply #931 on: November 20, 2012, 04:58:44 PM »
Miku is my favorite member after Kurumi. I will surely take a photo with her when I get the chance. :D

Offline shadox.shadox

« Reply #932 on: November 20, 2012, 07:41:24 PM »
Meiry has other qualities ! I think she is funny and always cheerful  :) But my favorite one is obviously Kurumi !  :wub:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #933 on: November 20, 2012, 08:15:17 PM »
Woah, Kurumi is popular here... I feel a favorite member poll coming up!  XD

*adds*

One vote, you can change it at any time, graduated members not included!  :panic:

edit: maybe make it two or three votes to make it more clear who are more popular?

Offline shadox.shadox

« Reply #934 on: November 20, 2012, 09:01:38 PM »
My vote is done good idea !  :thumbup

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #935 on: November 21, 2012, 02:23:14 AM »
wow a poll! I would put three votes too but as Kohime already had two votes and I didn`t want to put someone in the lead...  :roll:

ha ha I think Meiry is the least pretty too. yep, that factor may count... I think she is very energetic, has a nice body, is generally funny and sympathetic... but I can see reasons why people don`t like her so much. but in Miku`s case...

ps: is it me or Meiry has deleted the recent tweets? no tweeter or blog activities...

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #936 on: November 21, 2012, 02:53:49 AM »
Miku is not popular in Japan D: fuck you japanese sick sick lolicons... i mean damn she is like the ultimate mix of moe, kawaii, sexy and etc <333 i like Laura too because she is pretty and kinda dorky.

btw what i mean about the little sisters thing is that i never feel it that way but guess maid service kinda works that way...  ohhh and my top option to join is Raymee <3

anyhow Meiry's gravure is brutal but she is so childish and funny that i don't really care 8D... i just have no idea what's going onthat she deleted info from her twitter and seems blog too, i want to think is something related to her other activities (wasn't she in a stage play?)

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #937 on: November 21, 2012, 03:07:46 AM »
well, I spent the last few minutes reading the 2ch board and people are speculating about her graduation.  :O she made a tweet some hours ago (now it is deleted) telling to a fan "Maybe we won`t be able to meet soon". looks like something more serious is happening with her.  :(

by the way, Survive!! managed to achieve the ninth spot in the weekly charts with 16378 copies sold. second best mark for them, congratulations! but they could have reached the fifth... (less than 3000 copies difference) well, at least it`s in the top 10, which means they`ll get some screentime in the next CDTV program.  :cow:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #938 on: November 21, 2012, 03:12:59 AM »
nooooo Meiry D: hope that only means she is not going to continue in ASEor the cafe and not that she is ill ... it still bugs me why she changed her twtitter name to mir :| also ssgnosdgb she deleted some blog entries

edit: this is the last pic i found in Meiry's blog days ago but now is deleted D:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 03:24:55 AM by shurastriker »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #939 on: November 21, 2012, 03:57:07 AM »
@tsutomo when you mentioned tomboys... maybe are these tomboys? because lol i bet most of them look cute in regular girl clothes... except the blonde, i never watched her in girl clothes.

http://ameblo.jp/stars-b/entry-11409312954.html

some web reports from latest events... kinda

http://www.girlsnews.tv/unit/67462
http://www.idol-p.com/news/show/news0315
http://www.idol-p.com/news/show/news0314
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201211/20024680.html

and this is abobut the cellphone app...
http://idol.yomecolle.jp/idol/2/1
« Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 02:14:09 PM by shurastriker »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rejuvenated Half-face - Relative Downer