JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012  (Read 109627 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: Not OS >>> Author's Message: Can you solve "le Très Haut's" Code??
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2012, 06:53:16 AM »
Finally you update. I want the coming update from you very soon. ^^

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2012, 11:42:24 PM »
This got my attention lol and it was fun doing it but i dont know if my answer will be correct though >.<. My answer would be 1428 hahaha but i bet it's wrong ^_^.
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline pen-pen-chii

« Reply #262 on: June 10, 2012, 04:02:56 PM »
0408?~  :mon huh: Its Takamina's birthday~
Just my guess though~  :mon sweat:
~WMATSUI~
~FURUYANAGI~

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2012, 04:14:06 AM »
Yeah update!!
Haha, this guy really is looking down on them.
I wonder what Acchan would do to Kai when he comes back, since it taking him a lot of time in the "bathroom"

And about the code.. I'm never really been good at them since there are lots of ways of decoding them and solving them.

So I'm going to randomly put on a number...

eiather way it's wrong hahaha!! :twisted:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: Not OS >>> Author's Message: Apologies to all Readers!!! m(_ _)m
« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2012, 03:35:24 PM »
First of all。。。 I would like to apologize to every readers。。 :kneelbow:
I actually made a mistake in typing when I made the code.... = =
So I changed the story a little as you see below... to follow my mistake...

And Thanks for the comments! Really motivate me to update this fic! :)
From the comments, there is 1 person who is on the right tract and 1 person who guessed (?) right!!
I'll definitely finish this bomb incident within this week!! Or maybe earlier, hopefully..
@cmze This wasn't a complot.. Why did you think it was a complot?? :?

Once again, please accept my apology in making critical mistake in the code... :bow:
I know it's pretty damn short but this part was actually not part in my original plan..
This part was to correct my stupid mistake and bring the story back to its tract.... :nervous
Here's Part 3...

Part 3
“Arg!! What is the password?! There isn’t much time left!!!”
Just when everyone is frustrated in not being able to solve the password and is all heated up, something just managed to cool them down…

Was it rain?
No, it isn’t..
It is the water coming from the bucket Yui is holding, it seems that the weather is too hot and she is splashing some water on the ground to help cool the heat and Kai, Tomochin and Chiyuu were just outside her shop ‘Kimi Shika’ and was unlucky enough to get splash..

“…..”
“Ah… Sorry, didn’t mean to…” says Yui as she continues to splash the water but in the other direction.

Kai who just knocks out from the shock started to panic about wasting the precious time. Just when he was going to shout out of frustration, Tomochin spoke.

“Hey! Look at the card!! After it got wet from the water the contents of the card seems to be changing….

After hearing what Tomochin says, Kai hurriedly grab the card and sees the numbers that they were suppose to solve slowly changing…

From “00000011 01004011 00000011 10008011”
it starts to change into “00110000 00110100 00110000 00111000”
“What the hell!! So the first series of numbers were just a joke?!”
“Kai, what’s going on??” Kuu asks (Kuu is still on the phone with Kai with the speaker on so that Riku, Hiroshi and Takumi could also hear what’s going on)

“le Tres Haut was fooling around with us!! 00000011 01004011 00000011 and 10008011 was just a joke! The real numbers seems to be 00110000 00110100 00110000 00111000!!!”
“What?! So we have to try to solve it all the way again?!” complains Kuu

Riku who was hearing the whole conversation twitch his eyebrows, although he was quiet he was actually thinking about the possible solutions all these time!! Sacrificing his precious game time, just to find out that it was all just a joke!!! Even Riku will get angry!!

“Arg!! If I find out who they are I’m gonna beat the hell out of them” says Kai who is totally pissed off.

Actually this code will be really simple for them if they can just cool their head off but because of all the insults they felt they wasn’t able to perform like how they usually does…

So will they be able to cool their head and solve for the solutions in time?? Or will this be the end of this story??

*The water splashing thing that Yui was doing, actually it was something Japanese they used to do in the old times to cool down heat. Even now they still do it I think. It is called "Uchimizu" ^^
The picture is too  big... And I'm too lazy to resize it.. :nervous

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Not OS >>> Author's Message: Apologies to all Readers!! m(_ _)m
« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2012, 04:55:04 AM »
Haha!!! Funny!!  :lol:
I wonder if they'll figure it out.
Thanks for the update  :thumbsup

Offline kojima Naomi

« Reply #266 on: July 01, 2012, 04:19:14 AM »
i have to say
u write english better than chinese
way to go
so,sometimes i will be here
and i sigh up for a new account

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
« Reply #267 on: July 26, 2012, 06:45:37 PM »
Just marathon-ed this story. :on study: (took me almost half day to finish... *phew*)
I wonder what's the password???  :dunno: 1148(?) --> *know nothing about IT codes*  :on blackhole: <- me while thinking.. hahah
well... 'nyway, I'm tired of thinking (more on trying to crack that code)... Instead I'll just wait for an update!!  :cool1:
Please Please Please Update soooooooon.  :kneelbow:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #268 on: July 28, 2012, 10:03:31 AM »
i was iidding the comolot thing! :grin:

Atsumina's date!  :wub:

they are so romantic and Kai is so charming!  :inlove:

Funny the last chapter :rofl:

please update soon!  :cow:

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: Not OS [Chapter 11 Part 4]
« Reply #269 on: October 02, 2012, 05:36:56 PM »
Haha.. It seems like it's been a long time since I last updated this.. :nervous
Some people have gotten the password right no prize but only the word 'Congratulations!' :)
Hope you guys still haven't forgot about this story :sweatdrop:
Like what I always say, I'll try to update ASAP but I don't know when yet...

Part 4

“Arg!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THE PASSWORD??!!!” shouted Riku, Kuu and Kai
“I think we should calm down and think again” suggests Hiroshi
“How can we calm down when there is less than 3 minutes left?!” exclaims Takumi
“But if we don’t cool down, we won’t be able to think properly!” argues Hiroshi
“………”

Just when everyone was in silent, deep into their thoughts…

On the other hand, Yui who has just finished splashing the water has taken a look on the card.

Time Bomb: Less than 2 minutes
“Isn’t this ASCII code?? I’ve seen it a few times before” says Yui without any expressions.
“Un?!”
“Right!! The ASCII code!!! That’s why I think the numbers looked familiar! So if it is ASCII code then the password should be…”

“0408!!!!” says Kuu, Riku and Kai in unison happily!

Without wasting any time since there is only 30 seconds left, Kai hurriedly but accurately pressed ‘0408’ on the number pad…

20… 19…
“0”
18… 17…
“4”
16… 15…
“0”
14… 13…
“8”
12……………..

“It.. stopped!!!” Kai, Tomochin and Chiyuu shouted in excitement.
Kuu, Riku, Hiroshi and Takumi also cheers when they hear that the bomb stopped.

Just when they all relaxed… the bomb suddenly started to move again!!

11… 10… 9…

But they are all still cheering happily without noticing it…

“Isn’t the time still moving backwards?” asks Yui once again expressionlessly

“Huh? Of course it is not moving anymore~ We solved it, we did it!!” says Kai happily
“But… it says 6 over there and now 5…”
“Eh?” Kai then look at the bomb and realize that what Yui said was true…

“OH SHIT!! The bomb didn’t stop!!!” shouted Kai
“WHAT?!!!”
“OMG OMG! We won’t be able to stop it!! Kai, me and Riku will revenge for you!!” is what Kuu says as he has given up hopes on Kai now…

“What?! Don’t give up yet!!! You Traitor!! Oh shit 1 second left!! No!! I don’t want to die yet… ”
Just when Kai also starts to give up already, flashback of memories with Acchan starts to show in his brain like a movie… That’s when he realized…
“Ah…. If I knew that I would’ve die now I should have confessed to Acchan…” says Kai softly…
“Chiyuu!!! [Translation: No!! I still don’t want to die yet!! I still haven’t confessed to Tomo yet!! TT^TT]”
“What?!” “I still don’t want to die yet… I’m still so young and beautiful… Eh?! Why do I suddenly think of Chiyuu?? Something must have gone wrong since I’m dying soon…”
“…..”
As they all starts to close their eyes, waiting for the explosion to come…

3 minutes passed….

-----------------Silence---------------

“Are we still alive??”
“I guess so…”
“Thank God!” all of them say happily.

Feeling relieved, Kai sat down and look at the sky blankly. He feels like he has forgotten something really important and is doing his best to try and recall what it is.

1 minute passed… 2 minutes passed… and 3 minutes passed…

“Hey Kai, are you alright?? You’re just staring blankly at the sky for 3 minutes already” Tomochin asks as Chiyuu nods in agreement.
“Yea, besides why are you here at the amusement park today?? You came alone? Chiyuu?” asks Chiyuu which helped Kai remembers that he has left Acchan at the restaurant for more than half an hour already!

“Oh Shoot!!! Tomo and Chiyuu, I’ll have to go now!” Kai shouts and runs away not giving Tomochin and Chiyuu the chance of asking whatever is he in a hurry about.

“What’s wrong with him?”
“Chiyuu…”

Back to Acchan…
“That STUPID KAI!!! How dare he left me here alone for half an hour?! Hmph! I’ll have to think of a way to pay this back!” Acchan thought to herself.

“Acchan! I’m sorry!!” Kai apologize while bowing his head really low, showing his sincerity.

Acchan crossed her arms and look at Kai but not saying anything while Kai is having cold sweat as he can feel the temperature dropping around them which seems to be coming from Acchan’s black aura.

Since Acchan didn’t say anything, Kai didn’t dare to raise his head up too so they remain in the same position for 10 minutes now.

The waiter is not sure whether he should ask if they need help or not, but his instinct told him that if he gets involved in their matter he would not be able to get off the hook easily so he decide to ignore Kai and Acchan.

“Where did you go that makes you leave for half an hour?” Acchan finally spoken but in a cold tone which made Kai sweat a lot more and his back is really soaked now.

“Er… I went to the bathroom but on the way I was lost and I had a bit stomach ache…” Kai lied since he can’t really tell Acchan that he went to find and stopped at bomb can’t he? So although he didn’t like lying he had no choice but to make up some reason.

“Fine, I’ll forgive you this time but if there’s next time… hehehe~ You understand?”
Gulp* No next time!” Kai swallowed his saliva as he swears that there’ll be no more next time to Acchan.
“Good Boy~ So let’s continue to go around the rides, shall we?”
“Hai”

Of course Acchan didn’t let Kai off the hook easily. During the evening, Acchan would be saying she wants to ride that, she’s hungry, she’s thirsty, etc. and Kai has to run here and there to fulfill Acchan’s order(?).

Time passes really fast and now it is the time for the amusement park to close, meaning it is also the time for Kai and Acchan to go home.

Acchan really did have lots of fun today especially picking on Kai the whole time after lunch. While Kai also did have fun but to him it is Exhaustion>Fun since there is also the bomb incident.

After getting out from AKB Amusement Park, Kai as a gentlemen offer to bring Acchan home which Acchan accepts. Then Kai went home and straight into his bedroom after he has taken a quick shower as he is really exhausted.

When Kuu and Riku saw Kai came back they wanted to discuss the bomb incident with Kai but see how tired Kai is they decide to postpone it until tomorrow.

On the other hand, after Kai left Tomochin also lost the interest in staying in the amusement park. But after the begging from Chiyuu, Tomo didn’t go straight home but to continue to hang out with him. During that time there’s a small incident which will be told maybe in the side story~ Of course that is also when I still haven’t forget about it LOL! XDD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Not OS >>> [Chapter 11 Part 4] Oct.2 UPDATED!
« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2012, 05:08:56 AM »
jejejej acchan is so bossy

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #271 on: October 05, 2012, 11:00:33 AM »
so happy!  :drool:

Chiyuu and Kai thinking about confessing before dying while Tomocbin thinking bout how beautiful she's :lol:

Gotta love this girl...Acchan! :rofl:

Kai do everthing she says and don't get her mad xD

thnks for updating!  :)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #272 on: October 05, 2012, 12:40:34 PM »
hello.

I already read your chapter..

It's very nice  :)2

I hope you update more often..

and more kaiAcchan Moments..  :P

Thank You
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2012, 01:59:18 PM »
YEi! Update! Long time no see Yagami-san

:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19.2012
« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2012, 05:29:53 PM »
A long awaited update... :bow:  :bow:
a little short,
a little sweet,
a little KaiAcchan moment...

Chapter 12

1 month has already passed since the bomb incident at the AKB Amusement Park. Due to the action of the Les Tres Haut, the superiors in the police headquarter has give order to Kai, Kuu and Riku to take things more seriously and to prevent any possible dangers from happening.

Kai, Kuu and Riku have been patrolling and gathering information in and around AKB High school and they’ve managed to find out some information regarding to the organization.

It seems that Les Tres Haut was also the mastermind of the selling of drugs to the high schoolers around the area. Not only that, from the thugs around they also find out that Les Tres Haut is also involved in illegal trading of firearms with the mafia groups around Japan. This is a big discovery and is put under Level 4 danger case!

They didn’t expect to dig out such a big case from just investigating for the selling of drugs. Now, compare to the drugs they have to give first priority to the sale of firearms.

===================================================
Rooftop
“sigh, so many works recently!!!” Kuu shouts towards the sky.
“Can’t be help isn’t it? Since we don’t know when those guys are going to take action again” says Riku while playing PSP.
“Yea, so what we can now is to try to prevent their terrorist-like actions” added Kai while lying on the floor.
“But all these days we’ve been only patrolling, patrolling and patrolling! And what do we get?? Nothing!!! Those guys are cunning!!! No evident left behind at all… If this continues then by the time they took action we’re already exhausted from the daily patrols.” complained Kuu.
“Hm… You got a point there, any suggestion?” Kai asks.
“Nope” “Nope”
“No suggestion, no plan, we can’t do anything!”

As the three guys are discussing about Le Tres Haut, Acchan came in.
“Hey guys! What are you guys talking about? What plan?” asks Acchan curiously while looking at Kai.
“No. Nothing!” the three of them replies nervously.
“Are you sure? Something seems fishy around here~”
“Gulp* Kai, we’ll be leaving now.” shouts Kuu and Riku as they ran down.
“Hey! TRAITORS!!!” Kai shouted but earned a glare from Acchan.
“What?! Are you that unwilling to stay with me?” Acchan asks while having a cold glare at Kai.
“No, I don’t mean that” Kai explains.
“Then what do you mean?”
“Er….” Kai panics because he doesn’t know what to tell Acchan.

Normally as a good spy you should be able to tell a story easily and fluently but don’t know why when Kai faces Acchan, he is not able to tell a lie.

“Pfft! Fine, I’ll let you go off the hook this time but in exchange you’ll have to go shopping with me today after the class ends.” Laughs Acchan.
“Eh?”
“Next week is my dad’s birthday and I don’t know what to give him so I want some advices from you.”
“Ah, no problem.”
“Then see you in front of the school gate~”
“Yea”

===========================================
After school…
Kai and Acchan met up with one another and went to the biggest shopping mall around.

In this shopping mall, 1st floor Food area, 2nd floor Clothes, 3rd floor Furniture & Etc., 4th floor entertainment area. Although this shopping mall has only 4 floors, each floor is really wide! It takes like 10 minutes+ to walk around the whole floor.

The moment they reached the shopping mall, Acchan drags Kai to a shop called “Sweet Time” at 1st floor. Sweet Time is a shop or rather a Cafe that provides delicious sweets and drinks and is especially famous among females.

“Ah~~ I feel so blessed to be able to taste something this delicious~” Acchan comments after eating 2 big honey pancakes, 2 strawberry shortcakes, 1 chocolate cake, 1 parfait, and 2 glasses of hot red tea.
“Yea, the taste is really good.” Kai replies but actually he is once again surprised at Acchan’s appetite.
“Now that we’re satisfied let’s go to see what is available at the 2nd fl.”

2nd Fl. Male Clothing Area
“Hm… Which necktie do you think is good?” asks Acchan.
“Which color your dad likes?”
“Dark colors like navy blue”
“Then what about this one?” Kai pointed out at a navy blue necktie with marine design which looks really nice.
“It looks really great! Why don’t you try it on?” suggests Acchan
“EHH!?”
“I want to see how will it look like when someone ties it on, won’t you grant me my wish?” Acchan uses her puppy eye tactics again on Kai who of course agreed.

Few minutes have passed and Kai is still struggling in putting on the necktie… Lastly, manages to tie it but it seems a bit.. er.. strange.
“Kai, you don’t know how to tie a necktie?” asks Acchan wordlessly.
“Haha…” Kai laughs nervously.
“Here, let me tie it for you”
Acchan then leans nearer to Kai and starts to untie the knot Kai made but, slowly Acchan starts to lean in nearer and nearer and now they can feel each other’s breath.
The atmosphere is becoming a bit ambiguous.

Kai is really nervous when he can even see Acchan’s beautiful eyelash flashing in front of him. What seems so attractive to him was Acchan’s lip which seems so seductive because Acchan has put on lip stick. Gulp* Kai swallowed hard, trying to prevent himself from doing something bad.

“Here, done!” Acchan says and raises her head which causes their lips to accidently touch one another and leave them in surprise.

Slowly, Acchan closes her eyes and leans in to allow their lips to attach more to one another. At the same time, Kai also closes his eyes and pressed his lips against Acchan’s. The time seems to have frozen and the only thing they can see is each other.

===================================
So after reading... do you guys want to speed up their relationship? or slow progress? 8)

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
Re: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012
« Reply #275 on: December 19, 2012, 09:43:57 PM »
“I want to see how will it look like when someone ties it on, won’t you grant me my wish?” Acchan uses her puppy eye tactics again on Kai who of course agreed.

acchan's techniques always work!

SPEED UP PLEASE!  :luvluv1:
thank you for the update!

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #276 on: December 20, 2012, 12:44:54 AM »
Author-san, please speed up their relationship. Can't wait to see them lovely dovey

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #277 on: December 20, 2012, 04:57:36 AM »
omg..i dont know maybe a little jelous acchan.. i think that some girls want to filrt with kai because he is hot...

jaja the old trick about the necktie thing.. good move acchan good move..

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #278 on: January 01, 2013, 09:12:55 AM »
EH... accidentally kissing each other just because Atsuko was helping Kai tied up a necktie...

It's very classic move... but it's a good move. sweet innocent plot....

Yeah... what's going to happen next??? Curious... making me very curious.

Well... thank you for the update... can't wait for the next one.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2013, 12:57:11 AM »
man you left me hanging!!!  :panic: :panic: :panic: please update!!! i want more of kuu and mariko they dont seem to get enough love around here such a shame  :smhid :smhid :smhid i wonder if the girls will ever find out that 1) kai ,kuu and riku are really girls, 2) they arent really students but undercover agents, 3) that their school is HQ for a group of drug dealers/weapon smugglers i guess you would call them cant wait to find out  :twothumbs
Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU