JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Highlight

Author Topic: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [TWO OS UPDATES! OTASORU & YOGAMAGIC]  (Read 35955 times)

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
SaeYuki~ :mon lovelaff:
Haha! Yukirin,you really ARE pervert.    :mon blblbl:
Thx for the update !

Offline pocchan

Yukirin!!!!
That was hot and Sae was soooooo cute ><
Thanks for the fic.
I love SaeYuki

Offline ujin1992

These two SaeYuki story is too cute! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Thanks a lot!!

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
This is sure a hot hot fics.  :wub: :wub:
I love SaeYuki :inlove: :wub: :twothumbs
Both of them are cute and sweet.

Happy Boxing Day!!!

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
 XD Seems as though Yulirin let drink get the better of her... still seems as though it was a good thing for her.... and sor sae in the end!  :wub:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's SaeYuki and Yuki is on top?!

So rare~

Thanks for the update~

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
wow saeyuki thanx its my christmas present :D, jajaj yukirin on top i know that...

jaja please please a second omokage :D, Maybe that yuko find them.. its goona be hilarious :D

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
LoL at Yukirin...

Hahaha Omake was fun too

Thank you for your update

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Wou! Yukirin gg!

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
heee >< saeyuki so hot!! xD haha love yukirin's freak out after waking up~ keke but sae like sit so it doesn't matter xP nice oneshot!

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [All to Myself (SaeYuki) Feb 15th]
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 02:18:58 PM »
@haruhi16 Lol Haha...
@AKBlover_99 You're welcome~
@pocchan Thanks! Sae is always cute  :heart:
@ujin1992 Lol, Like I said, Sae is always cute~~  :heart: :heart:
@luckymmsg Thanks for reading! I love SaeYuki too, I like being the minority. Well now, Happy Valentine's!
@oddball Yes, Drunk!Yuki seems to make good things happen LOL
@RenaChii IKR! Top!Yuki is rare... and I wanted a top!Yuki so I made a top!Yuki~
@Haruko I've actually been think about a second part but I actually decided a against it 'cause I couldn't think of what to write  :sweatdrop: Sorry...
@Megumi I really like writing Omakes. It's funny and fun too! You're welcome and thanks for reading!
@kahem GG indeed~
@WinterAir Thanks for reading. I actually like that part too. Yuki freaking out is always fun  XD

Happy Valentine's Day!! Happy Single Awareness Day!! And before any of you say anything, yes it's the day after Valentine's (where I am). BUT I had planned to post this the day after so I'm not exactly disappointed in myself this time like I was on Christmas. I also plan to continue this a month later, the day after WHITE DAY (March 14th). That's right I'm evil~

I hope you guys had a nice Valentine's Day with your special someone, if you had someone. And if you're single... SINGLE PEOPLE UNITE!! Or if you're just one of those people who don't care about Valentine's then hats off to you!

I had actually stayed up until 3:30am on a school day to get this done. Had immortal_K and AFlynx remind me to write because I kept getting distracted and procrastinated. Forgive if there are errors...

So all in all, this is my Valentine's present for all of you. This is also a special birthday present for someone too (you know who you are *coughAFlynxcough*)

Enjoy~! Weee~!

Sae X Yuki [Twoshot]: All to Myself Part 1 ~Valentine’s Day~ (Yuki’s POV)

I knew this would happen. I knew the risks and consequences I would be taking if I started dating her.

But… But I just love her too much. I, Yuki Kashiwagi, love Sae Miyazawa so much that I just want her all to myself.

From the distance, I watched as she gets swamped in her sea of fans and Valentine’s chocolates.

That’s right, today is Valentine’s Day and the girl I’ve been secretly dating for almost 6 months and been in love with for almost a year is flashing grins at everyone and accepting their feelings in chocolate-form. At them, and not at me.

I feel jealous that some of those girls look at her with the same gaze as mines and all Sae does is take it with that adorable smile across her lips.

But because we're still a secret, I can't do much about it. I can only sit back and watch. Damn you, secret dating...

I can understand though. Sae's always been super popular with the girls in high school because she's extremely handsome, smart, and athletic. Dating someone like me, plain, normal, and reserved should be a secret to everyone else. But that doesn't stop me from being jealous and wanting to keep her for myself and myself alone.

I'm being selfish, aren't I? But I think it’s justified.

It's still morning, homeroom hasn't even started yet and the crowd still hasn’t gotten any smaller as the time nears. They're still trying to win my lover's affection via sweets. The sad thing is, I've made her some as well but I haven't gotten the chance to give them to her. Valentine's sure is stressing on a girl's heart.

So, I made a plan to have some alone time with her.

Of course, at lunch Sae was swarmed again when she walked through the halls to get to the cafeteria. Our paths crossed when I walked by to meet up with friends from a different class. As I walked passed, I was able to slip into her hand a note, and luckily no one noticed but Sae, despite the large mob. It entailed that she needs to meet me at our special place when school lets off.

And so, I wait patiently on the rooftop after school, watching those down below. Since it was February, it was a bit cold out but I kept warm, I had my scarf and mitts (Sae got me them for Christmas), even some pocket warmers too. For about 30 minutes, I reflected on today. I have some English homework, I need to write Math notes for Mayu because she missed school, I also needed to print sheet music for the wind instruments club, and I have to return some library books. I sighed, so much to do on Valentine’s.

Then out of nowhere, I’m embraced from behind by warm and familiar arms. I knew it was Sae but I didn’t even notice that she had come up already. I don’t usually like being snuck up on but when if it’s Sae that’s hugging me, I don’t mind at all. She cuddles into my back and it feels really nice.

Although we’re dating behind closed doors, we were both fine with this kind of public display of affection. It was because no one can see up to the school’s rooftop and no one is allowed to be up on here so we had no worries of being seen or anything. Being out in the open like this, it makes me feel free and unbound.

“Sorry, did I make you wait long?” Sae asked. “I had a short meeting with my basketball team,” she said as she nuzzled into my hair and neck. “Ooh, warm.”

I smiled as a shook my head, “It’s ok, I didn’t wait that long.”

She lets me go to let me turn around and face her. “So, what’s up, Yukirin?” she gives me a small, close-mouthed smile. “Coming to the place where we first met and on Valentine’s Day… Haha, how romantic.” I’m happy, she remembers.

“Haha… I guess. There’s something I want to give you,” I took off my schoolbag from my shoulder so I could reach in and grab my present to her until I noticed something. She had her schoolbag in one hand but in the other a plastic bag filled with what it’s most likely to be. I paused with my hands in my bag, I didn’t even notice that my smiling expression changed to a slightly scorned one.

Sae wore a face of concern as she noticed my change of face, “What’s wrong?” I didn’t answer her as I stared at the plastic bag of chocolates. She took notice of it, “Oh…”

“You’re taking them all home?” I noticed that my voice had a twinge of jealousy in it but I just couldn’t hide it.

Sae looked to her bag of gifts; I think I made her feel guilty, “Uh… I wasn’t going to eat them all today or anything, but it’d be rude of me to just throw it all away.” Sae reasoned, “I mean, these girls did spend their money and took their time to make them for me. I just couldn’t.” That sort of kindness is only one of the reasons I fell for her, but it still made me covetous.

“…” I was speechless. Her explanation was reason enough for me to understand what she meant. I inwardly sigh, “And I can’t do anything about it too. Because we’re a secret and all, I can’t just step in and say something…” I didn’t even notice mumbled out loud.

“Does it really bother you that we’re a secret?” Sae asked me. Oh no, she heard me complain. I couldn’t exactly answer right away; I looked away from her for a moment, trying to think of an answer.

“Well… It’s not that I’m bothered by it…” To tell the truth, I was a bit bothered, but if I admitted it, it might cause Sae trouble and I don’t want to cause her trouble.

She turns away and moves to the rail at the edge of the roof all cool-like (I think it just comes naturally to her), “To be honest, I like that we’re a secret.” Sae stares off into the distance, toward the setting sun. Her side profile was just simply stunning to look at and the way the sun shines on her.

“Do you know why?”

“Huh?”

“Because…” Sae then hangs her head down; her hair shadowed her face so I couldn’t see it. “Because…” lifting her head to look at me, I noticed that she is blushing cutely and shyly, “I get to… keep you to myself.”

“Eh?” to herself? My cheeks flush, then why? “Then why accept all those presents?”

“It’s Valentine’s after all. I accepted these chocolates, their feelings for me, because I appreciate them. But I can’t eat them because it’ll be like returning their feelings. I can’t eat these chocolates because… I only want to eat yours.”

Suddenly, Sae dropped her bags and held me in her arms, “Yukirin… I only want yours. I only want you and you alone, all for myself. And being a secret helps that.” She squeezed me tightly as she spoke into my ear. Her words were sincere and warm; it surely felt like they were coming from the bottom of her heart. “I was a little depressed that you didn’t give me anything during class or lunch but when you called me out, I was really happy.”

“I love you. Be my secret Valentine?”

I began to feel this pull at my heart when she asked. God, why am I so in love with this girl, her every word just makes me melt. I didn’t know what to say, but I knew what my answer was. I wrapped my arms around and I nodded, accepting her request.

Loosening her hold on me, Sae put her forehead against mine and gazed into my eyes. I can see the love and affection that she feels for me, I’m the one reflected in her eyes, and I’m the one that’s in her heart. I gazed at her with the same feelings, Sae is the only one for me, she’s everything to me, and I want to be with her no matter what, secret or not.

Inching in closer, we shared a loving kiss. Hers were soft and gentle, the kind I could never grow tired of touching or them touching me. The kiss made me forget our little disagreement and made us return to normal.

When we parted, it hit me, “Ah, here.” I took out from my schoolbag a small bag of homemade chocolates. I presented them to her as I slightly blush a little, a little embarrassed of the plainness I left them compared to the others.

Sae beamed brightly, taking the bag with both hands, “Yay, Yukirin’s homemade chocolates!” she then gave me a small peck on the cheek. “Thank you! Can I eat them now?”

I t made me really happy to see her accept my Valentine’s whole-heartedly. I smiled and nodded, “Sure you can, but I don’t know how they taste. I never got to chance to try them myself.”

Untying the bow that keeps the bag sealed, Sae popped a little heart-shaped chocolate into her mouth, “It’s good! It’s not too sweet but not bitter. I could tell you really put your best effort into it. I love it, thank you.”

“Really? Thank god.” I let out a sigh of relief.

“Here, try it for yourself.” Sae offered me my own sweets. Raising my hand to take one, she suddenly grabbed my wrist with her free hand and pulled me in for another kiss. I could taste a chocolate-y flavour that lingered on her lips. She pulled back and had a mischievous smile on her face, “How does it taste?”

“… S-sweet.”

I blushed profusely, my face was completely red. I can’t believe she really did that, how impulsive! And Sae just chuckles.

But at least she’s all mine~

I wonder what she’ll get me for White Day…

To Be Continued… On White Day (March 14th)When I Can Find The Time~

OMAKE~

Yuki: Happy Valentine’s Day, Sae-chan!

Sae: Happy Valentine’s, Yukirin!!

Yuki: You sure are popular, huh, Sae-chan?

Sae: I guess, in this kind of setting yeah.

Yuki:  But as long as you only eat my chocolate~

Sae: Haha… As long as I only eat her, she says…

Yuki: So what are you going to do with the other girls’ chocolates?

Sae: Hm… I can’t throw them into the garbage. Probably give them away.

Yuki: Eh? That’s mean. You accept them and then throw them on someone else. I never knew you were like that…

Sae: I’m not going to eat them. And besides, I only need Yukirin’s love so that’s enough for me~ -smiles-

Yuki: -blushes- S-Sae-chan…

Sae: Want to be my Valentine’s date?

Yuki: -blushes harder- … Yes!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 05:46:46 AM by crono1036 »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
Re: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [All to Myself (SaeYuki) Feb 15th]
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 03:03:55 PM »
awwwwwwwww for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Thanks crono!  :luvluv1:  :on slopkiss: lol

I can imagine the whole student body fawning over Sae (I mean really... who wouldn't?  XD ) Good thing it's not Majisuka Gakuen or else Yukirin might go Black out of jealousy  :nervous

I love how Sae is portrayed as the usual ball of energy. Like we all know, she's polite and is always nice to others. It's good to see that amidst all that, she knows who still holds her heart.  :wub: As for Yukirin, I can totally see her shy away from the crowd. I love the scene where she passed a note to Sae... can totally imagine a camera zoom in to their hands then in slow motion will focus on the note being passed to the other girl.  :thumbup

thanks for writing this OS! As I said in skype, was totally fangirling (and still did when I reread this here in the forums)  :nervous lol remember if you need ppl to remind you to write, just message me and immortal_K in skype  XD

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [All to Myself (SaeYuki) Feb 15th]
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »
dont know what to comment but
agghh sae so sweet :luvluv1:
will waiting the next post

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
SAEYUKI!!!!! OMG this is so good, totally worth the wait! Thank god Lynx and I kept poking at you to write... although I kinda fell asleep quite early last night after a busy shift at work.

I bet you this will get translated too! Just because its so good!  :twothumbs :twothumbs

remember if you need ppl to remind you to write, just message me and immortal_K in skype  XD

Yes agree if you need reminders I'll be happy to poke at you anything, if I'm awake keke.

I'll give you more like feedbacks when I'm on skype, too hard to type it all time while I'm still at work on break .  :twothumbs :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ow~ Sae is so sweet~
If she wanna give the chocolates to someone I'm here lol chocolate is good ^^

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
Love Sick
That was an awesome dream.
I want a pet Yuko and Haruna  :bingo:

Requited or Unrequited
WMatsui is win  :twothumbs
Yay for happy end rather than PV end  :grin:

Offline sopiyah

wooowww....SaeYuki....
i really love your fanfic..."wmatsui n other fanfic"
please update soon....couse i can't sleep to wait your update.... :roll:

Thank you..... :twothumbs

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
hello ken-chan *can i call you that?* it has been 7 month since the last update DX you must know that i alwaysss read this oneshot fic before i go to sleep x) please continue.. please please <3

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
Crono's One/Twoshot Collections~ [UPDTE Adaptation (Infinity: RukaMaria) Dec 6]
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 07:15:54 AM »
HOLY CRAP I'M ALIVE?!

That's right, I'm alive! So sorry to you guys who have been faithfully reading my fics. To you guys, thank you, you are awesomely beautiful people and I don't deserve fans and readers like you. Truly I mean it, you guys are gods and goddesses. To everyone who made a comment, I always come back every now and then to re-read them (mostly because every time someone comments, I get an email) and they just tell me that people are waiting and it makes me feel bad.

I know it's been terribly long since my last fanfic update. I'm just trying to get over a stumbling block I'm currently tripping on. It'll take some time for me to get back on the ball with things. Sorry about that...

Ok so back to what everyone has been waiting for! Woooo! for you this time, I give you a oneshot. This oneshot is set in the Infinity Universe with Ruka and Maria. I'm pretty sure you guys know it, if you don't, go watch it from... somewhere. Try Youtube. In this, I won't specify which particular pair it is, so it could either be SaeYuki or SayaTaka, depending whichever you like more. I did this because I know that there are different characteristics to both Rukas and Marias, I didn't want to focus on a certain version of the musical.

Also, there won't be an omake this time. I really wanted to update so I didn't think of one.

Anyways, here you go! Hope you enjoy!

Weee~

Ruka X Maria [Oneshot]: Adaptation

“Haaaa~~” a delightful sigh was let out into the air.

Maria Takashima twirled and spun into the room where she and her boyfriend Ruka Murasame have their conversations and tea breaks.

“Haaaa~~” she sighed again.  She was acting and displaying signs of a love-struck teenager who finally got the chance to speak to her crush.

She twirled some more, around the chairs, about the table, past the phonograph, and near the standing mirrors. Maria’s been acting like this for several days ever since she has been swooped away into the night by Ruka, the vampire love of her human life.

The human girl glided to the single-seat, picturing it, her and Ruka, the happiest couple in the world. She still believes it as a dream, one she never wants to wake from…

“Ow! I sat on something…” Something poked her thigh, breaking her from her fantasies. Maria curiously picks up the device that she had sat on. It was a cell phone, silver and sleek, it match the silver of Ruka’s hair.

“Is this… Ruka’s?” Maria questions as she examined it, thinking it was odd. What was a cell phone doing in a place that looked to be stuck in the old ages, what was it doing in her over-250-year-old boyfriend’s possession? Seeing it here seemed so… wrong and out of place. Well, the same could be said about Maria but that didn’t matter.  Maybe Maria should ask Ruka about it later. For the time being, she continued to examine and fiddle with it.

“Maria? Maria, where are you?” Ruka’s voice beckons as he enters the room. “Ah, there you are. What are you doing?”

“Is this your cell phone, Ruka?” Maria shows it to Ruka and he recognizes it.

“Oh, this thing? I received this from one of the maids so I can use it.” Ruka takes it and gives it a good once over, “She tried to teach me, and however, I could never figure out how to use the blasted contraption.” He said with mild irritation.

Ruka remembers that when one of the twin maids tried to show him how to “text” and “email”, it only got Ruka very frustrated and confused. So much so, he nearly broke the phone in half. Although, its reappearance made Ruka curious again but he didn’t let it show as he returned the phone to Maria.

“This ‘texting’ and ‘emailing’ is too complicated. I’d rather not waste my time on such trivial activity and simply use letters instead.”

Maria giggled, finding it cute that the vampire was pouting about such a topic. “But Ruka, texting is way easier than writing letters and it’s so much faster, you don’t have to worry about the other person not getting it or losing it between messengers and mailmen,” she smiled at him. “Come, let me show you.”

Maria took Ruka by the hand and led him to her room. She went into her bag and took out her own cell phone and went through the menus and options and even facing the backs of the phones to each other.

“What is she doing?” Ruka stood there near the foot of the bed as he looks at his lover with a questioning stare. He finds her actions odd and interesting but it was probably because of this era’s influence and customs that he has yet to understand. “Maria, weren’t you going to show me how to --”

“Hold on, hold on. They’re still scanning each other.”

“’Scanning’?” More terms Ruka didn’t understand. He shook his head; he’ll have to do some studying some time.

“Ah, it’s done! Now I’m just going to add the numbers in…” Maria clicked on the buttons some more. Ruka waited patiently for her, continuing to watch her actions.

In his mind, Ruka just thought that Maria was cute and adorable for how focused she’s being, trying so hard to convince him of modern technology.

“Ok, done. Here,” Maria returned the silver phone to Ruka’s possession. “And send.”

It took a couple of moments as Ruka waited for something to happen.

~Beep, beep! Beep, beep!~

“Ah!” Ruka was startled by the sudden ringing which caused him to drop the device on to the rug floor. He took a cautious step back, “Witchcraft!”

Maria giggled, amused that her vampire boyfriend accused something so simple of witchcraft. “Oh Ruka, it’s not witchcraft. That beeping means you received a message.”

“But that’s impossible, I didn’t receive anything.”

“Well, not physically but electronically.” Maria kneeled down to pick up the phone.

“Electronically?” Ruka raised a brow, “Explain.”

Maria took the phone into her hand and pressed a few buttons. “I don’t really understand electronics all myself but it involves signals, electricity, and wireless connections.” She said half-heartedly as she turned over the phone to hand Ruka so he can read the message on the screen:

“From: Maria Takashima
Subject: I have something to tell you.
Body: I love you :heart:

Ruka’s heart grew a little warm after reading the message. This was how the modern world communicated via small handheld electronic devices. However, Ruka still didn’t understand the whole deal with cell phones and text message; therefore he refused to use something he didn’t quite have a full grip of knowledge of. Just like any other man.

“I still don’t get it.” Ruka returned the phone to Maria who put both cell phones on the nightstand next to the bed. He offered a warm hand to his beloved to lead her to the dinner room. “Come, it’s time for dinner. I’ve had the maids make your favourite tonight.”

Maria sighs.

---~~~---

“Mm…?” Maria stirred in her slumber. Eventually she awoke while feeling somewhat uncomfortable. She did not feel the warmth that relaxed her mind, that presence that eased her into security. With an arm outstretched to the right of her feeling the bed, something, or rather, someone was missing.

“Ruka?” Maria lifted her upper body while moving several strands of long hair away from her eyes. Confusion was visible in her expression as she stared at the empty bed space. Where did he go, where could he be?

It did not worry her so much to not find Ruka next to her while they slept, after all they were in his manor and that Ruka and herself are finally together. But, she did find it strange that something roused the vampire from his slumber while in the arms of his true love. What it was, Maria could not figure out.

After deciding to search for him, she went to search for her immortal boyfriend. However, knowing Ruka and that this is his mansion, he could be anywhere, even on the ceiling if he wanted; Maria does not know where anything and where everything is, just the more main and common rooms. The maids were not around as well as they have already retired to their rooms for bed. Maria is left by her own means and the fact that it is night and the only light she had was the moonlight shining from the sky did not help much at all.

Several minutes of wandering into empty rooms, that had no signs of a cold-blooded, immortal, vampire boyfriend, later, Maria was simply too tired to continue searching. If only she still had that blue rose Ruka gave her on their initial meeting, maybe it would have lead her to Ruka.

Her slender legs made delicate steps, making no sounds with every plant of the foot. But, it was the dead of night, and she was starting to get terribly sleepy, her feet simply began leading her to wherever they wanted. She yawned, momentarily closing her eyes during the action, and when she opened them again, she found herself to Ruka’s favourite common room where they usually enjoy each other’s company.

Upon reaching the room and opening the door with a quiet, gentle push, something caught her eye. In the center, a gleam of silver twinkled, caused by a small LED light that came from an indistinguishable source. But the silver, it was familiar.

“Ruka?”

“Huh?” The figure whipped his head to focus who called him. “M-Maria? What are you doing up this late?”

Ruka quickly stands up to face his beloved, quickly tucking away whatever he was focused on behind his back. He hoped that Maria would not realize he had left her side for the night but even more so, did not catch him in the dead of night. It seemed his hopes were not answered.

Maria walked over to him in a delicate motion, her steps barely making a sound. It was no wonder that Ruka didn’t hear her earlier. “I could ask you the same thing. What’s this?” She quickened her pace, briskly moving for whatever Ruka was hiding.

“Ah—No!” Ruka protested, trying to move away before he could be caught. He attempted a step back. But much to Ruka’s surprise Maria was swifter than he had anticipated. Maria was already reaching for the mystery item as Ruka moved away. She manages to slip it from his strong hands as his step back only met was a table edge.

“Is this… the cell phone?”

Ruka sighs in defeat but quickly replaces it with a smile, “It seems I cannot hide from you be it my physical presence, my emotions, or the depths of my heart. Surely, and truly, we are meant to be together.”

Of course, his words did make an impression on her, but Maria was more interested in something else. “What were you trying to do?”

“As we were lying in bed together, I took a few moments to myself to reflect on what you and the maids said.” He carefully approaches Maria, trying to startle her. His strong but cold hands are warmed by his beloved’s when he takes them. He gently slipped the phone from her grasp, holding it in his left but never letting go of the girl before him. “This device… You humans use this to communicate and send messages to one another, yes?” Maria nods.

“Wait… you’ve been trying to…” Maria began but trailed off. Ruka couldn’t possibly be practicing to send text messages. Could he?

“I realized that I may have been a tad stubborn with my reaction to your determination. I apologize. To make up for that, I… wanted to send you, show you, that I am capable of adapting to your advance world. I haven’t aged a day ever since my body reached maturity, I haven’t grown my way of living ever since. I know that. But with you, I am willing to change, adapt and accept everything.”

So he was, “Ruka…”

“I want to be the one to be able to send you my messages of love in a way that you’re most comfortable with. If it’s with this contraption, then so be it. I will try to use it for you.”

“Oh Ruka, you always take things so seriously. If you don’t want to--”

“No, no, I must. As long as I exist in this world and in this time period, I must learn how it works. In doing so, it helps our love flourish and last.” A moment’s pause before Ruka slowly turns his head to face Maria with a yearning gaze. “You do want it to last… don’t you?”

Maria’s lips slightly parted as she listened to the vampire. The question was innocent but the answer came at no hesitation. Then she slowly pulled him toward her into her temperate embrace. “Of course Ruka,” she whispered into his ears while encircling her arms around his neck. “I love you. I’ll always love you no matter how much time passes.” Her words were spoken with loving and unwavering truth and Maria tried to convey it with her body.

“Maria… Thank you.” Ruka smiled into his true love’s chest, taking in her warmth and gentleness. He listened to Maria’s heart as it beat within her chest, believing only he will be able to get this close to hear it and believing that it only beat for himself alone. Taking pride and confidence in the fact, Ruka finally pulled away and smiled lovingly towards Maria. Cupping her cheek in one hand, Ruka leaned forward, capturing her soft lips with his own. The kiss was gentle and yet passionate at the same time, it made Maria’s heart skip at beat but also melt. Only Ruka would have this effect on her, now and always. “I love you,” he sighed, pulling away.

Maria’s smiled, “I love you too, Ruka.”

“Come, I do think it’s time to actually retire for the night. Unlike myself, you’re not, as they say, a ‘creature of the night’. Shall we?” He stood up and outstretched a gentlemanly hand.

Grasping that hand, she herself rose and stood next to her true love. “We shall.”

And for the second time in her life, she was whisked away into the night in the arms of true love.

A/N: So which pair did you read it in? SaeYuki or SayaTaka? ;D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:34:50 PM by crono1036 »

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
I read it in SaeYuki~  :inlove:
Ahh~ I miss SaeYuki  :gyaaah:

Thnks for the OS, crono1036-san  :sashiko:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 4minute - Highlight