JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Like a Cat

Author Topic: Milestone: A Reluctant Idol (complete)  (Read 27380 times)

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
Milestone: A Reluctant Idol
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2006, 10:39:37 PM »
Ahh yay! Miki didnt completely give up. I knew u wouldnt let me down :P And an Eri appearance too with a side of Miki gropeing. Absolutely positively amazing!

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2006, 11:18:18 PM »
wow, i guess miki still has feelings for aya!, cant wait to see wot happens next!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2006, 04:18:42 AM »

Aha! Thanks a lot ! I shall use it wisely. Or just everywhere I can....

Go Miki! Go! Fight for your Aya! Don't let the man get you down!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2006, 11:54:00 PM »
Note: Before you get confused with this part, I'll explain the format. You know in the movies there's a split screen of 2 characters doing things at different places but at the same time? Well that's what I tried to do here except it was hard to write. hehe Probably the most difficult chapter to write out of the whole story...and 11...and 15...and anyway. :P
-------------------

Part 8

"Argh, damn this headache!" Miki complained, rubbing her temples as she sat up in bed. It was late and she desperately needed to sleep. Insomnia had been keeping her up the last few nights. During the day she could hardly keep focus at work but she dare not let anyone see her that way. She kept her usual "don't give a damn" appearance but inside she was slowly breaking down again. She had stayed in the bar for who knows how long that one night. She sat in a dark corner sighing and sulking to herself. She hardly drank though, promising herself not to repeat another incident like the one at Aya's apartment. The memory of that night was still fuzzy to her. She never thought she would find herself like this, going crazy over love, or the lack of. She used to scoff at people with problems like that, but now she knows how it feels.

She looked at the sleeping pills in her hand and swallowed them without water. Her face twisted as they slid down her throat. She laid in bed and waited for them to work their magic. The ticking of the clock on the wall echoed so loudly in her head. She wasn't looking forward to the next few days which scheduled a futsal practice, dance practice, and TV appearrance. It's futsal practice tomorrow, right? Ahe asked herself. She leaned over to the nightstand and read the crumpled memo scribbled with a reminder. Errr. She confirmed it with a grunt. She stared at the ceiling above, rubbing away the feeling in her throat the pills had left earlier. As she tried to make herself comfortable she heard a faint noise outside her room and realized she had forgotten to turn off the TV. Irritated, she got up and went to the living room. The music channel was playing PVs and just as Miki was about to turn it off, her favorite singer's PV came on.  

°°Eventually,
It's an eternal unrequited love
I love you

Miki sat on her knees and watched. She was entranced by it, frozen in her position. She exhaled deeply and then shook her head. You just had to come on at this moment? She scoffed. It's the song she's been playing on her radio show for the past month, fans constantly requesting it. And while she always hummed along with it she was just now seeing the video for the first time. How could she have forgotten? She was there when Aya shot the video. The director had even asked for her opinion of what the main background should be. Miki had chosen the pink sakura background and a wise choice it was for Aya looked absolutely amazing in that shot.

Not knowing
If you're awake or asleep
Lazily, I dream of you

She got closer to the screen and leaned her forehead against it. She could see colors of flashing light through her eyelids as Aya's voice began to form them into shapes in her mind. Her body felt so heavy that she could hardly hold herself up but she couldn't help but stare at Aya. She sat there gazing at the screen, listening.

Fleeting, fleeting first love
As well as a love full of kisses
I even fell in love once
Without realizing how fast it happened, but...

Aya opened her eyes when she heard her voice. She had left the TV on while she was sleeping. She yawned and smirked as she saw herself on the screen. So cute. She thought. She was happy how well it turned out. Whoever decided to use the sakura background as the main background had great taste, she absolutely loved it. Taking on a more mature style was something Aya had been working on for almost a year. Her last few singles had been slow paced from her usual cute upbeat songs. She remembered trying so hard to look the part that she stressed herself out. Miki, who was there when she shot the video had tried to reassure her. "Come on, you're 'Ayaya', you can do anything." She remember Miki telling her. She had gotten over it, of course, but having been so focused on looking the part Aya never realized the words she was singing.

They call us lovers
But what are you looking at?

That's weird. She thought as she laid there in bed listening. She closed her eyes and thought about it. It felt a bit eerie how it seemed to coincide with the things that were happening now. It was as if the situation was turned into a song. But it must have been written a long time ago. Perhaps it has been going on for a long time and she hadn't noticed until now? Of course, one person stuck out in her mind from all this.

Even if I become an adult
And fall in love with someone else

Even if I have a wonderful wedding
I will always love you

"Would you really be happy for me?" She asked as if Miki was there. "Miki, I know this has been going on for a long time. I just didn't know what to do about it. I didn't mean to lead you on this way. I love you but I just want us to always be friends. Even if we suddenly go our separate ways I don't want to lose a good friend like you. Can you understand that?"

"I want to understand," Miki whispered. "I just don't know what I want, I really don't know. If I can't have you then let us just be friends forever. But, I just can't see you with anyone else. It would break my heart. I don't want you to go away. Please...don't leave me."

This love is a graduation
I'll wait for a new spring

An eternal unrequited love...

The song was over. Miki opened her eyes and Aya's face was gone. She turned off the TV and teared up.

"Why? Why can't I just say it?" she sniffed. "Aya, I love you." She turned her head and saw the phone just a few feet away from her. She felt the urge to call Aya right now even though it was already late. It shouldn't matter because they used to talk this late at night but that has been a long time ago. Would she even talk to me? Miki wondered.

Aya turned off her TV and sat there in silence. Now what? She glanced at the clock and realized it was quite late. She picked up the phone beside her and held it in her hand. She heard the dial tone droning but she hesitated to dial Miki's number. No, she's probably asleep. I don't want to bother her. Aya thought. She was about to hang up the phone but she kept it in her hand, deciding whether or not to call. She remembered the times she and Miki had spent talking on the phone. They'd talk all night and it was mostly Aya doing the talking, talking about herself. Miki didn't seem to mind, Aya thought, she was always a good listener. She probably enjoyed Aya talking about herself. Now she wondered if she still does.

Miki finally got the courage and began nervously dialing Aya's number, slowly pushing the buttons to stall time. As she hit the last number she felt her heart pounding as she anxiously waited for the other line to pick up. Several deep breaths later only the busy signal came back to her. Miki frowned in her mind. "Aya, I love you." She said into the signal. She dropped the phone on her lap and started crying again.

Aya dialed Miki's number and patiently waited. Her hand shook as she held the phone, she didn't understand why she was feeling so nervous. Unfortunately, only the busy signal came back to her. Eh? What is she doing? She wondered disappointingly. She hung up and tried again and once again it was busy. "Oh Miki." She sighed. "I know. I knew it all along." She hung up the phone. She looked around her room and sighed. Seeing that there was nothing else to do she went back to bed. "Well, goodnight then." She whispered into the air and closed her eyes.

Miki heard the static noises of the phone and then a voice recording came on. "If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again." She faintly heard. Miki finally picked up the phone and hung it up. "I guess she's talking to Keita." Miki assumed, frowning and wiping the tears off her face. Another missed opportunity, she was running out of chances. She exhaled deeply as she rubbed her temples again. The effects of the pills were beginning to get to her now so she slowly staggered back into her room. As she laid there the song remained in her mind. Aya's voice echoed in her head. "Please, I give up. Just let me go. I can't take this anymore. Just let me sleep." she mumbled desperately as her eyes started to close, heavy with sleep.

°°Zutto Suki de Ii Desu Ka (credits: projecthello.com)

----------------
and that is why "Zutto..." is one of my favorite Aya songs :D

KFK - yeah, just had to put Eri in there somewhere, esp. as Eric :heart:

rndmnwierd - yay you got it except it's the other way around °e hehe

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2006, 01:38:50 AM »
Wow...

when i clicked on your "last post", the jph!p radio was playing Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari 2 lol...i had to turn it off to be in the atmosphere...and then i put Zutto Suki de Ii Desu Ka...i can imagine Miki looking at Aya, and everytimes she sings "anata" she looks back at her...hehe...

this was awsome...i really love the part where they were almost talking to each other...and the phone part, even if we 've seen that so many times in movies, here it was just...Wow...:cry:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2006, 10:12:18 PM »
:doh: :doh:

Sorry 'bout that °e! I got it this time though! Ha!

Great chapter as always °e and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2006, 03:09:40 AM »
Quote from: ChrNo
Wow...

...Wow...:cry:

Ditto. :o

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2006, 12:46:26 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! HOW FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!
The damn love confession part really frustrated me...its just too tense!!

*runs around in a circle*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2006, 05:32:04 PM »
This fic is so beautiful I had to read it twice.
GAM's relationship is so intense. I also love how you have little sprinkles of everyone especially KameiShige :heart:  
Can we expect to read ya other fics soon? *crosses fingers & toes* XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Part 9
« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2006, 09:54:20 AM »
Part 9

"Miki!" Coach yelled.

"Yes?" answered Korenaga.

Coach shook his head and corrected himself. "I meant Fujimoto!"

Miki was sitting on the players' bench, dozing off, her head buried in her arms unaware of her name being called.

"Fujimoto!" Coach yelled again.

Miki jumped up to her feet. "Yes?!"

"You'll be on the yellow team. Go up there!"

"Yes coach." Miki put on a yellow jersey and walked out into the court with the rest of her team.

It was only a practice game and the girls of Gatas Brilhantes H.P. were divided into two teams. The red team was Rika, Asami, Mai, and Ayumi, with Nono at the goal. The yellow team was Yossi, Miuna, Saitou, and Miki, with Konno at the goal. As the whistle blew for the game to start, everyone hustled around chasing after the silver ball. Miki trodded along the sidelines, not really paying too much attention. Her mind wasn't all together since last night. So much for the pills. She scoffed. She really didn't want to be there today but she tried her best to focus on the game. The red team has gotten the ball as they closed in on the other team's side. Yossi teasingly taunts Rika, who has the ball, and it was pretty obvious that they were flirting around on the court, Miki noticed. Yossi manages to steal the ball away from Rika as she tells her team to push forward. Yossi could see three red players ganging up on her as she reached the goal. She looked for an open player and that was Miki.

"Miki!" She yelled to her and passed the ball. Miki turned her head at the sound of her name but reacted too late and powerkicked the ball over the goal. The referee blew the whistle.

"No good!" he yelled.

"Come on Miki!" Yossi grunted in disappointment. "You were right next to the goal!"

"Sorry!" She apologized as she got back into position.

The ball went to the red team as they gained ground to the other side. Yossi manages to steal the ball once again and passes it to Miuna who was then intercepted by Asami.

"Miki block her!" Yossi yelled.

Miki, distracted once again, was unaware of the little Country Musume girl running towards her direction until she felt her body hit the floor...hard. The whistle blew once again. Gasps and footsteps came toward her. As Miki opened her eyes she saw her whole team staring down at her.

"Eh? What is this?" She mumbled, shaking off the sudden blow.

"I'm so sorry Mikichan!" Asami apologized.

"Fujimoto, are you ok?" Coach asked.

As they picked her up she felt a sharp pain in her back. They sat her down on the bench.

"Korenaga, go in for Fujimoto." Coached called.

"Yes coach!" She answered as she got into position.

Miki looked up and saw Yossi glaring at her as she returned to the game.

"Fujimoto." Said coach. Miki's eyes were on him now. "What's going on? You're one of our best players out there. What's gotten into you lately? I've noticed you haven't been playing well in the last few practices. Don't be getting soft now, we need all the training for the tournament coming up soon."

Miki looked down at the floor, feeling apathetic rather than guilty.

"You haven't been drinking or taking any medications, or that sort of thing?" He asked.

Miki shook her head, lying about everything.

"Well, stay focus this time. You're vice captain after all, you know? You should be helping out the others. Now get some ice for your back."

Miki got up and limped over to the cooler and got a bag of ice. She winced as the coldness touched her skin. It felt like it was burning rather than cooling. She limped back to the bench and grunted. She had never felt pain this bad before. She gritted her teeth trying to prevent herself from tearing up. In her mind she wish she hadn't come, she just wanted to go home. A few long minutes had gone by and coach called for a time out. Everyone came running back to the benches, huffing and sighing, happy to have a break. Yossi intentionally bumps into Miki's as she passes by her.

"Meet me after practice." She said sternly as she sat down. Miki could only glare back at her.

-----

Miki slowly limped her way into the locker room. She saw Asami heading out.

"Ah, Miki, are you ok? I'm really sorry." She apologized once more.

"It's ok, it's just a little sore." Miki answered. "Where's Yossi?"

"Somewhere in the back." Asami answered.

"Ok, thanks." Miki said and limped on.

The locker room seemed quiet and empty. The sound of metal squeaking echoed off the walls. Miki looked through the rows of lockers, all of them looked the same, it was like an endless maze. It would've been easier just to call out Yossi's name but Miki was somewhat struck with a feeling of apprehension though she didn't know why. Yossi doesn't intimidate her at all but she walked cautiously, careful not to make a sound and then she finally found her. Her back was turned to Miki and she was wearing nothing but a towel. Water dripped from her blonde head on to her muscular shoulders. Miki couldn't help but stare at her body which was so manly and womanly at the same time. She felt awkward coming up to her like this and looking at her, but she couldn't help it. Underneath her towel she can almost see her the curve of her...

"Hey! What are you staring at?" Yossi yelled at her.

Miki's face flushed with embarassment as she got caught. "I'm...I'm sorry."

"When I said meet me after practice I didn't mean like this." She turned her head and shook the water out of her hair.

"Sorry, I'll just come back later then." Miki replied and turned around but Yossi stopped her.

"Since you're already here anyway." She motioned her to come foward. Yossi was sitting there wearing next to nothing yet she was not at all embarassed as she went at Miki.

"What's up with you lately? You played like crap today." She said sternly.

"Coach already gave me that lecture." Miki sighed, coughing up an attitude.

"Yeah, well I've got more to add." Said Yossi. "I know what's bugging you lately. And her name's A-ya-ya. You've been screwing up everything ever since you found out that Aya and Keita were going out."

Miki clenched her fist at the sound of that name.

"What's this? Jealous, are we? You're so lucky she's no longer on the team 'cause if she was and that happened it'd be so ugly right now." She looked at Miki who was beginning to fume. "Come on, you knew about it and you didn't do anything about it? I mean what happened? I thought you two are together, right?"

Miki didn't answer her and Yossi realized.

"Oh? I was pretty sure you two were. Seemed like it. I guess people should stop spreading gossip around the-"

"What do you want?" Miki cut her off, getting aggravated now.

"All I'm saying is you better drop this crap and focus on the tournament. We are going to win this no matter what so you better get yourself together! And not just that but with Morning Musume too. Now that Yagu-san's the leader, she has to work extra hard and she doesn't need you to drag her down with your personal problems." Yossi got up and dug through her locker. "But this tournament, even though it's still a few months away, I really want to win it. This is something I'm really good at." She turned around and faced Miki again. She took a deep breath, feeling slightly embarassed for the next thing she was going to say. So she lowered her voice. "Besides, Rika ain't putting out unless we win."

Miki choked on the air and snickered at Yossi. "What? So it's gonna be my fault that you're not getting any?" She started to laugh and it echoed loudly.

Yossi knew Miki would react that way. She couldn't stop herself from going up to her and pushing her hard against the lockers behind her.

"Hey! What the hell?" Miki grunted, trying not to show her pain as she glared at Yossi.

"Look who's talking!" Yossi yelled. "Looks like you won't either. For all we know Aya and Keita are probably banging each other right now!"

"Shut up!" Miki yelled back, fighting back the tears that were forming in her eyes.

Yossi sneered as she wiped a tear off of Miki's face. A wave of sympathy came over Yossi and she suddenly found herself leaning toward Miki's face but Miki turned away. "Funny," Yossi said, pulling back from her rejected pass. "I always thought you had a thing for me."

Miki didn't say anything again. She wanted to leave already. She was in too much pain and anger to deal with Yossi anymore but she wouldn't let her go.

"Can I go now?" Miki asked as she tried to move away, but Yossi pushed her back again.

"I just want to make sure you understand all this." Yossi confirmed.

"Don't touch me!" Miki yelled, pushing Yossi's arms off of her.

Yossi held her back again. "Well...do you?"

"Stop it!" Miki growled and suddenly threw a punch at Yossi and just barely missed her face. Yossi countered by slamming Miki into the lockers again. Miki came at her once again only to get slammed again. Loud thuds of Miki's body against the metal lockers echoed loudly, yet she kept persisting despite how badly defeated she already was.

"You wanna fight huh?!" Yossi yelled, clutching her towel with the other hand. "I have no trouble beating the crap out of you like this!"

Miki glared with rage as she went at Yossi one more time with full force. Like a bull, Yossi charged at Miki, slamming her really hard against the lockers one more time.

"I-TAI!" Miki cried out in pain and fell to the floor gasping for breath.

Yossi stooped down over her and shook her head in disappointment. Water from her hair dripped on Miki's face.

"I thought you were different, Fujimoto." Yossi sneered, rubbing her shoulder. "We can handle one less player on the team but too bad we need you. Look at you, you're so pathetic. You better get yourself together and stop screwing up. Now get up, you're embarassing me."

Yossi got up and disappeared somewhere in the back of the locker room. Miki laid on the floor huffing and throbbing in pain. She wanted to lay there and die. She cried softly to herself. The pain on her back has spread to her shoulders. It felt like her body was shattered inside. She grabbed onto the bench and tried to pull herself up. She began to walk but was reduced to a dragging limp. She whimpered in pain with each step. A few minutes later Yossi came back fully clothed.

"You're still here?" She asked. She watched as Miki limped toward her. "Damn, you're really busted up. Sorry, but you were asking for it." Miki got close to her till she up to her face. "What? You want to fight again? Save it for a game, Miki!"

Miki just fell foward, collapsing in Yossi's arms.

"Whoa! Get up!" Yossi cried, trying to prop Miki up. Realizing it was her fault Yossi decided to help her. "Do I have to take you home or something?" Then she thought for a moment. "Or I guess you can stay over. Come on." She put Miki's arm around her shoulder and tried to help her walk. Miki was weighing her down, dragging her feet. "Pick yourself up! I'm not going to carry you out of here!" Yossi growled and Miki stood up and assisted herself as they walked out of the locker room.
--------

:o

ChrNo: Yeah I know, don't you hate when that happens? :P

rndmnwierd: it's ok! hehe :D

Mikan: It is huh? makes you wonder if they'll ever resolve it, but I won't say anything. :roll:

lil_hamz: Beautiful? :embarrassed: You're too nice. You mean my other fics like E.R.I.? Sure, but I was going to rewrite it before I post it here. Plus I'll post new fics here too once I get them done. :D

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2006, 03:08:14 PM »
Are you adding more detail to these than the origanals?

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2006, 03:18:26 PM »
Quote from: Mikan
Are you adding more detail to these than the origanals?

a little, I'm just fixing little mistakes and maybe change a sentence or 2 but not enough to change the story. Like on this chapter, no one pointed out that I had put Mai on both teams when one of them is supposed to be Miuna. :P

But my other story E.R.I. I've been wanting to rewrite it for sometime to make it longer, even though it was good as it is.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2006, 03:38:48 PM »
Oh! thats cool

Gee...I should do that with Doki Doki...Bluekinoko did the first few chapters...I think she said she gave up cause there was too many..

What I really came back to this story to comment on was the fact that I thought you brought new chapters with you!!

I got all excited...Oh well, never mind ^^ Always next time!

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2006, 05:34:36 PM »
this chapter was aweessomme! Yossie VS. Miki *has the urge to scream Mortal Kombat!!*. I feel for Miki though...when u have personal issues...soccer practice is the last place u wanna be *knows from experience*. And Rika not putting out unless they win was great. I can picture that for some reason XD

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2006, 06:19:40 PM »
*hums out MK theme music*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2006, 12:26:56 AM »
Damn...Yossi being the hardass.

That's so fucking HOT!!! :twisted:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2006, 07:05:26 AM »
I'd never thought Miki would lose to Yossie that bad, but then again when it comes to Ayaya, we all know how much of a puppy dog she becomes.

YIPPEE I can't wait for you to post E.R.I. I like the title already :D

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Part 10
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2006, 09:42:25 AM »
Part 10

Puffs of smoke escaped Aya's mouth as she breathed out into the clear night air. She took her cigarette and inhaled some more. "You shouldn't smoke. It's not cute." Miki had once told her. She could't remember when she had started doing this but Aya stopped after Miki had told her that but ironically the habit has returned because of Miki too. Miki wasn't the only one who had a vice but Aya knew she should stop for it was starting to affect her voice. She stared out of the open window, looking at the city lights and people walking below. Thoughts kept running through her head. Things were going crazy now and she wanted to get out of it before it gets worse.

"You shouldn't smoke. It's not cute." Said a voice behind her.

"I know, you told me a hundred times." She replied as she turned around. She was suddenly surprised to find Keita standing there. Then she remembered she was at his apartment. He looked at her strangely wondering when was the last time he told her that. "I'm sorry." Aya apologized. "I just hear that all the time."

"Well you should listen, because it's true." He said.

He came up next to her and looked out the window with her. They exchanged smiles and glances with one another. She really regretted "going out" with him though the truth was that she never considered this as going out in the first place. He was a nice guy and all and she felt sorry that he had to be put into this mess for her sake. He took the cigarette from her hand and threw it out the window. She slightly pouted, wanting to finish it.

"Come on." He said and led her to the couch. They sat beside each other, glancing and smiling again. Keita spoke up. "I know our companies set us up and all but in the last few months I've really gotten to like you."

"Oh, I like you too." Aya said half truthfully.

"Maybe we should consider making this official or something?"

"Oh! W-well..." She stuttered.

"I'm sorry!" Keita apologized. "I didn't mean to sound too foward."

"No, it's ok!" She answered. "It's just I have too much on my mind right now."

"Oh, It's ok, I understand." He replied, feeling slightly rejected.

They sat there in an awkward silence for a few seconds then Aya spoke.

"Heh, I bet all your fans hate my guts." She snickered.

"I should be more careful around yours. They could kill me." Keita joked. They both laughed though they knew it was true. Those fans can get really insane.

"This is the life of an idol." She sighed and Keita nodded.

She wondered if it was really worth it now, her career. Was it worth deceiving and hurting others? She knew this wasn't her, but she felt trapped. They were silent once again. Aya nervously watched Keita from the corner of her eye. She can see him leaning over attempting to kiss her but she avoided it by turning on the TV. It just so happened to be showing one of her many CMs. She gasped with excitement.

"Oh, look! It's me! Don't I look cute?" She laughed nervously.

Keita snickered. "Looks like you had fun doing it."

"Oh yeah, very fun. I just shot several CMs for Gogo no Koucha awhile back. It's a funny love story. Something about falling for the wrong...person." She stopped herself and realized what she just said. That caught her by surprise and she suddenly grew deathly quiet now. Keita didn't seem to notice.

What's going on? She thought to herself. She didn't know anymore. She suddenly found herself leaning her head on Keita's shoulder for it was the only comfort she had right now. He was taken by surprise by it and proceeded to go further by putting his arm around her shoulder. But all this time it was Miki that was on her mind. She wondered how she was doing for it has been a long time since they both talked to each other. She just felt like crying, on the verge of breaking down.

"I'm worried about Miki." She blurted out loud and caught herself once again. She cursed in head for thinking out loud again.

"Oh, how is she these days?" Keita asked.

"Good, I guess." She lied.

"Good? Then why are you worried?"

Aya shrugged. "I don't know."

"Well she must be glad to have a really good friend who's concerned for her."

Am I really a good friend? She thought.

She closed her eyes and sighed. She could sense Keita leaning over trying to kiss her again but she avoided it once again by saying she should call Miki. She got up from the couch and called her cellphone. It rang several times before the voice message came on. Aya hung up and pouted. She checked the time. 10:34pm. What is she doing? She thought.

"No answer?" Keita asked as he walked to her.

"No, I guess she's busy."

She felt Keita's arms around her again and this time felt his lips against hers. She gave up trying to avoid his advances, besides, she kind of liked it anyway.

"I'm sure she's ok." He said, hoping it would ease her tensions.

Aya nodded. "Yeah."

He led her back to the couch.

"You're so beautiful, you know?" He said as he kissed her again.

Aya suddenly found herself in one of those "caught up in the moment" situations. Confusion ran through her mind as she tried to figure out what she should do. She couldn't help how good it felt to be kissed like that, she never felt anything like that before. What the hell was Tsunku thinking setting her up like this? What happened to maintaining the whole virginal image? He must be really stupid. This might be her only chance, she thought, and before she knew it she was in the bedroom with Keita.

Miki splashed cold water on her face and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. The flourescent light wasn't helping her already pale complexion. She glared at her own reflection. She didn't recognize herself anymore. Who are you? She looked down at herself and examined the hickey marks that covered much of her stomach and torso. She looked behind her and the sore on her back has now turned a reddish purple. Miki wished it never happened. The moment she had stepped into Yossi's apartment, she knew something was going to go down. Yossi tried as much as she could help her sore back but it only made the pain worse. Though she was quite a touchy person, Miki herself didn't like to be touched and the fact that it was Yossi doing the touching made her even more uncomfortable. Suddenly one thing led to another and now Miki's filled with even more self-loathing and regret. She let out a loud grunt and suddenly heard a thud against the bathroom door. She opened the door and found her clothes balled up on the floor. As she picked them up she saw Yossi sitting on the bed talking on the phone. Miki knew exactly who she was talking to. Yossi put her finger up to her lips as she continued talking. Miki locked herself in the bathroom once again. She put on her clothes and stared into the eyes of her reflection again. She was really hating herself right now. She then heard a gentle knock on the door this time. She opened it and Yossi entered, scooting Miki out of the way as if she wasn't there.

"I told you to be quiet." She said as she bent over the sink to wash her face.

"I'm leaving." Miki murmured as she tried to get out but Yossi grabbed her arm.

"What? No 'thank you'?" She smirked.

Miki shook away from her grip but Yossi grabbed her again.

"Let me see your back." She said as she lifted the back of Miki's shirt. She examined the growing bruise. "That looks bad." is all she could say. She turned Miki to face her and then examined her stomach this time. She snickered. "You mark so easily." She said, running her finger across Miki's abdomen. Miki gritted her teeth, trying to resist the feeling from Yossi's touch. She saw Yossi's face coming close to hers but Miki turned her head away.

"I'm leaving." She repeated and walked out.

Yossi caught Miki just before she got out the door. "Hey! Remember, not a word! Rika would kick my ass."

Miki scoffed at her as she closed the door. She wished Rika would find out along with Yossi's other infidelities. Yossi doesn't seem to care at all though, Miki was just another face to be forgotten. Unfortunately she has to see her everyday because of Morning Musume. Add Rika into it and that's even worse.

She still had a slight limp as she entered the elevator. She immediately checked her cellphone and noticed she had one missed call. Realizing it was from Aya her heart skipped a beat but at the same time she felt sick to her stomach. Deep inside her wanted to scream. Her body was pent up with so many emotions, she couldn't take it. It's over now. She didn't want Aya to have anything to do with her anymore, not even as a friend. Aya's probably too busy to even care because she has Keita now. Flashbacks of what happened an hour ago stabbed Miki's mind. She clearly remembered something Yossi had told her.

"You know why Aya's with Keita, right? Tsunku-san's making her stay away from you."

Hell broke loose inside her head when she heard that but she couldn't do anything about it after what she had just done. She wanted to die now, she thought about it so many times. She leaned her head against one corner of the elevator and banged it repeatedly. "Aya," She cried. "I'm so sorry."

It was completely dark and only the sound of their breathing can be heard. They fumbled around blindly, not knowing what to do. Aya giggled playfully but deep inside she was terrified. How did it come down to this? She thought, laying against the cool sheets. She reached out her hands into the unknown and found his face. She held on to him, not wanting to be lost in the dark.

"Are you ok?" His voice asked her.

"Huh?" She choked. She knew what was going to happen. Luckily the darkness masked the terrified look on her face. She swallowed the lump in her throat and answered, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"We don't have to, if you don't--"

"No, it's ok." She said but her mind was saying the opposite. Her heart kicked inside her chest. She was afraid but she couldn't get herself to stop or say no.

"Ayaya..." A voice whispered to her.

Ayaya? She repeated in her head. Keita has never called her by that name. She opened her eyes and thought she saw a ghost.

"Ayaya, I love you." Said Miki in front of her.

Aya opened her eyes and let out a scream. She turned her head and found herself on Keita's shoulder.

"What? What's wrong? Are you ok?" He was startled by her. Aya screamed again and backed away from him, falling off the couch. She looked around and realized she was still in the living room with Keita. She must've fallen asleep on his shoulder. Realizing it was just a dream she started to cry tears of relief. Keita knelt down to her and held her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She cried against his shoulder, not knowing what she was apologizing for.

"It's ok. You must've had a bad dream." Keita comforted her.

She let go of him and wiped her face. She got up and walked over to the open window, taking deep breaths of the windy air. "AHHHHH!" She hollered, as she's done so many times in her (Gogo no Koucha) CMs only this time she wasn't acting. Under her breath she mumbled...

Daisuki, Miki. Daisuki.
----------

OMFG! Did I scare you guys? :P

Mikan - hehe sorry about that, I hate when that happens too. But lookie, 7 more to go!

KrazyForKamei - well something's gotta motivate her to work hard. haha If I remember, Gatas really did win that tournament (back in summer-ish 2005) right? I don't want to know. XD haha

JFC - not to mention beating the crap out of Miki half nekkid. :lol:

lil_hamz - The truth...in the GAM relationship Aya rules ALL. Period. XD  Yeah it's amazing how girly Miki becomes when she's with Aya. Everytime I watch them it's like Man, Miki just got owned by Aya. haha

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2006, 12:01:21 PM »
you scared me!! i actually thought that aya and keita was actually going to "do it" :O

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2006, 12:35:08 PM »
Quote from: DO Me DO Me
OMFG! Did I scare you guys?

Man you scared me real bad. I was like "Noooooooooo Aya," then I went "Miki you too ???!!!" :lol:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AOA - Like a Cat