JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Aa Seishun

Author Topic: High of 85  (Read 17907 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: High of 85
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2007, 09:43:37 PM »
Aww, Gocchin can be sweet.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2007, 01:59:31 AM »
Yossi sat crossed legged in the middle of the bed fiddling with her favorite mini sized soccer ball as she stared at the painting in front of her. She had been sitting there for a couple of hours before her door burst open with Maki walking through the door.

"Come on we're going out today!"
Whoa, something's gonna happen, I just know it.  :yep:

"O.. Ok let me-let me get this straight, you sent her home... Then that’s it? No kiss? No 'Eri I like you'.. What happened to the Gottsuan I know who used to be able to date three girls at one go?"
Awwwwwwwwww...Maki must've been so nervous she couldn't do anything, KAWAII!!!  :shy2:

Rika's face grew tomato red as she stared at Maki who was rolling on the floor laughing away after hearing Rika explain what happened.

"Ok so let me get this right, you kissed her.. when she was talking about cars none the less, and then you ran away? Jeez couldn't you be anymore discreet about it?"

"I.. I couldn't help it, Yocchan was... well.."
Ah...young love. So full of shyness and awkwardness.  :luvluv2:

Maki found it hard to explain how she felt about Eri. What she felt was something different, something she has never felt before. Up till now, Maki had never really cared about the other girls whom she used to date. It was easy to ask those girls out, because Maki had never once bothered if she'd get rejected. If she did get rejected, which rarely happens, all Maki would do is move on and hunt down her next target. This time she didn't want that to happen, she didn't want Eri to avoid her or turn her down. This time Maki was really afraid of rejection.
She's in RABU-RABUUUUUUUUUUUU!  :heart:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2007, 03:02:31 AM »
oooh Maki-kame couple is really good  ;)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: July 13, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
The Helper

"I'll send an SOS to the world.. hmm hmm"

Yossi stood leaning out slightly over the edge of her favorite relax spot on the roof of the school, looking up at the clear blue sky while unknowingly humming to a song that she had stuck in her head. The countless number of times that the restaurant played the song caused Yossi to actually memorize the lyrics, regardless of not knowing what it means.

School sure was boring, sometimes Yossi would just wish she could quit school and start working already. "Since there's just a little less then one year before we graduate, why not just get it over and done with?" That was what Maki would tell her, even though Yossi knew for a fact that Maki felt the exact same way about school as she did.

Yossi did a scan of the surroundings below the her,

a bunch of guys running around chasing each other playing a little game of rugby tackling one another for fun and occasionally smacking each other on the head also for fun,
'ha.. boys, when will they ever mature? But that looks kind of fun though..... iinaa'

a group of girls giggling at the sight of the playful guys and chatting away about something that’s probably totally not important in life,
'Ok THAT is boring.. '

two figures with their uniforms almost slipping off them, lips locked together and doing a couple of other things at the corner of the building where no one, but Yossi, could see them,
'Ucck... jeez can't they get a room or something? Hope a teacher catches them red handed, seeing their reactions might be fun.'

and finally a group of girls crowding around something or someone, one of them kicking that figure on the ground while the others laugh away.
'damn bullies, well... not my problem.'

Indeed school was boring..

Miki sat looking around her surroundings with a hand on her cheeks supporting her head and elbow on the table top in the canteen, she seemed to be waiting for someone. Out of the corner of her eye she spotted the person who was supposed to be meeting her fifteen minutes ago. Miki waved her arm grabbing the attention of the girl.

"Rika-chan osoiyo! You're the one who said you wanted to see me during break time, and your late."
Miki looked up at the girl who was slightly older than her with a pretty threatening glare.

"I.. I just got too caught up in literature that I forgot it was break time. Gomen-ne?"

"Why is there dirt marks on your skirt anyways?"

"Eh? Oh I... I fell down on my way here. You see Mikitty! I rushed here as fast as I could!"
Rika replied as she brushed her skirt, getting rid of the brown patch that stained her uniform.

"Whatever, so what is it you want to see me for?"

Rika slide her hand into her blazer pocket and pulled out what looked like rectangular shaped papers and showed to Miki. She made it look like a fan shape like whenever one paper is slanted behind another, to show two of the same pieces of paper. Miki gave a frown and squinted just a little trying to make out the tiny dark words that were printed on the paper.

"Daddy bought them but didn't want them anymore. I don't feel like watching it either and I thought you like this type of movies so.. Here."

Rika stretched her arm forward to give the confused looking Miki the pair of movie tickets. Miki stared back and forth from the tickets in front of her to Rika's face. Why on earth was Rika give HER tickets to some movie anyways?

"But I don't like going to movie theaters, it's such a hassle. Why couldn't you give me the DVD instead.. My bed is so much more comfortable then that chair.. And those places are cold too, I like to snuggle up in bed under the blankets and watch movies.."

Rika rolled her eyes at the whiner in front of her. Here she was being nice, trying to help and this was the so called 'thanks' she gets?

"You know, you could go ask Yossi out for a movie."

And with that few magic words, Miki's eyes lit up brightly. That’s right, she could ask Yossi out! A chance to get closer to the most intriguing person Miki has ever laid her eyes on. Now why didn't Miki think of THAT?
"Pleaseeee, Yocchan-san.. it's just a movie! Go with me, I got this spare ticket and.. and"

"I don't want to, it's such a hassle to get dressed up and take a bus to town. Besides, I probably have work on that day."

"Ok then.."

'That was fast..'

Yossi looked down surprisingly at the small, extremely sad looking face of the Miki. It almost seemed like she was about to cry. She never expected Miki to give up so fast. Normally she would plead Yossi with a sweet yet slightly childish voice that she purposely makes until Yossi finally agrees or until the younger gets angry and cycle's away. She must really want to go if she's looking this sad.

"Fine, if you really want to go that badly.. I could get someone to replace me."

Miki looked up at Yossi and gave her the widest and most delighted grin one could show. 

"Yatta! So next saturday, we'll meet at 2, at the bus stop ok? Lets go to class now, we're going to be late!"

Miki skipped away from the taller girl all happy again as she headed for the stairs leading down to the class rooms.

Yossi blinked at the sudden change in Miki's mood. Did Miki just trick her into agreeing to go? Making a mental note not to fall for such a trick again, Yossi reluctantly walked back to the place she hated the most. The class room. 

'I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the right thing.... Helping Miki-chan be with Yocchan might be a good thing for Yocchan. She probably doesn't have feelings for me anymore, she's doesn't want to talk to me, she doesn't even want to look at me. It hurts to know that, it really hurts a lot, but I would rather see her back to her happy self then to see her shutting herself out from people and keeping everything to herself all the time. I think it is time I should move on, and the first thing I'll do is get her to move on from the past. Maybe Miki-chan can help her.... I'm doing the right thing.'

A tear rolled down Rika's cheeks as she scurried back to her class. The thought of losing someone so precious to another girl, and actually becoming the person who decides to help this other girl get her most precious being, shattered her already broken heart. But the strong girl put up a brave front and continued with her daily routines.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:58:55 PM by stefy »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #84 on: July 13, 2007, 07:20:34 PM »
a bunch of guys running around chasing each other playing a little game of rugby tackling one another for fun and occasionally smacking each other on the head also for fun,
'ha.. boys, when will they ever mature? But that looks kind of fun though..... iinaa'
Well, at least they weren't patting one another on the ass. Heh, makes you wonder what she would have said to THAT. :P

"Rika-chan osoiyo! You're the one who said you wanted to see me during break time, and your late."
Miki looked up at the girl who was slightly older than her with a pretty threatening glare.

"I.. I just got too caught up in literature that I forgot it was break time. Gomen-ne?"

"Why is there dirt marks on your skirt anyways?"

"Eh? Oh I... I fell down on my way here. You see Mikitty! I rushed here as fast as I could!"
Rika replied as she brushed her skirt, getting rid of the brown patch that stained her uniform.
Dirt on her uniform? Was she the one being picked on by those bullies? :?

"Daddy bought them but didn't want them anymore. I don't feel like watching it either and I thought you like this type of movies so.. Here."

Rika stretched her arm forward to give the confused looking Miki the pair of movie tickets. Miki stared back and forth from the tickets in front of her to Rika's face. Why on earth was Rika give HER tickets to some movie anyways?
Rika should ask Yossi to go with her. :yep:

"But I don't like going to movie theaters, it's such a hassle. Why couldn't you give me the DVD instead.. My bed is so much more comfortable then that chair.. And those places are cold too, I like to snuggle up in bed under the blankets and watch movies.."

Rika rolled her eyes at the whiner in front of her. Here she was being nice, trying to help and this was the so called 'thanks' she gets?

"You know, you could go ask Yossi out for a movie."

And with that few magic words, Miki's eyes lit up brightly. That’s right, she could ask Yossi out! A chance to get closer to the most intriguing person Miki has ever laid her eyes on. Now why didn't Miki think of THAT?
Wait a sec, why the hell did Rika suggest that? It'd be like she's just giving away her chance to be with Yossi to the competition. :o  Does she no longer want to be with Yossi???

"Pleaseeee, Yocchan-san.. it's just a movie! Go with me, I got this spare ticket and.. and"

"I don't want to, it's such a hassle to get dressed up and take a bus to town. Besides, I probably have work on that day."

Yossi looked down surprisingly at the small, extremely sad looking face of the Miki. It almost seemed like she was about to cry. She never expected Miki to give up so fast. Normally she would plead Yossi with a sweet yet slightly childish voice that she purposely makes until Yossi finally agrees or until the younger gets angry and cycle's away. She must really want to go if she's looking this sad.

"Fine, if you really want to go that badly.. I could get someone to replace me."
Miki must've gotten some pointers from Rika for this. ;D

'I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the right thing.... Helping Miki-chan be with Yocchan might be a good thing for Yocchan. She probably doesn't have feelings for me anymore, she's doesn't want to talk to me, she doesn't even want to look at me. It hurts to know that, it really hurts a lot, but I would rather see her back to her happy self then to see her shutting herself out from people and keeping everything to herself all the time. I think it is time I should move on, and the first thing I'll do is get her to move on from the past. Maybe Miki-chan can help her.... I'm doing the right thing.'

A tear rolled down Rika's cheeks as she scurried back to her class. The thought of losing someone so precious to another girl, and actually becoming the person who decides to help this other girl get her most precious being, shattered her already broken heart. But the strong girl put up a brave front and continued with her daily routines.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh... :O

That's so sad. Rika must be thinking a "if you love them, let them go" type of thing. :cry:  She probably also thinks that she's not good enough for/not worthy of Yossi.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #85 on: July 14, 2007, 01:56:51 PM »
I was going to write a lengthy reply but as I read over JFC's reply, I realized that, more or less word for word, he'd already said what I was going to say. Except for the ass patting. I wouldn't have thought of that.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #86 on: July 14, 2007, 04:26:49 PM »
^ ;D

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Aa Seishun