JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Bangkok City

Author Topic: Infinity (SaeYuki) [Completed~25/08]  (Read 36200 times)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: Infinity - V (19/08)
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 04:07:21 AM »
Time for Infinity bartending post  :twothumbs

anoni2: Thanks Noni-chan and thank you for updating TJ. Your drink of the night a 'A and J smoothie' unfortunately there isn't a TJ Smoothie that I can serve you so the next closes thing will do for now. It is a mix of Baileys Irish Cream, Ice Cream and Vodka, the next creamy texture of the Bailey's and ice cream will melt to your taste.

luckymmsg: Yea at least they are accepting the immortal and vampire, sometimes it's hard to tell what other people are thinking and many end up over thinking the issues. Plus haters will always hate regardless. That is one reason why I would never want to be immortal, so lonely. For you I have a special drink of 'Attitude' because I like the way you think if I ever meet an immortal or vampire I would like to befriend them too. Attitude is a mix of Baileys Irish Cream, Root Beer Schnapps and Southern Comfort that is a spiced whisky with a fruity taste.

blughise: Its because its Infinity, everything becomes believable. In stories everything can be magical just like this cup of 'Spell binder'. The perfect blend of Baileys Irish Cream, Cointreau and a chocolate flavoured Creme de Cacao.

RenaChii: Thanks you for reading and leaving me a comment, I love reading them. I present you with a cup of 'Homecoming' as we all wish Sae will come back soon. This is a simple mix of the almond taste of Amaretto with the creamy Baileys Irish Cream, nice and simple no hidden flavours needed.

HashirePomeranian: LOL yea Sayaka played that role too, so made it perfect to borrow her into the story, as for their 'long time ago' story that might take a while haha. PomPom after your lovely God of Rock update, I thought of the perfect drink for you the 'Ghostbuster' to zap away all the scary moments and ghosts that scared me when I was reading it with the raining bgm. A mixture of Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua and Vodka. The extra coffee flavored Kahlua adds the kick to the whole thing.

Thank you for dropping by Infinity.

Offline apparently

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 11:00:24 AM »
sorry for not commenting as frequently >__< finally nagged me enough times keke jk (x. so yeah i already told you about my thoughts on the chapter but i'll see if i can pull out what i remember from when i first read it...

pretty shocking somewhat about sayaka o: didn't expect that to pop up. i actually went back and reread the first chapter or whatever about that blue carnation and then i google imaged it.. lol it it looks good :ding:

so is sae coming back then? you should totally at least get yuki to do something.. idk what but LOL yeah, UPDATE NAO

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2011, 02:52:36 PM »
apparently: Don't worry I'll continue to nag you when I'm bored keke. For you my little friend I have a "Blue Cloud" a cocktail that contains the almond flavoured Amaretto and the lovely crystal clear Blue Curacao mixed and topped with Vanilla Ice Cream, perfectly suited for the summer.

I was intending to post this earlier but work got super busy so I didn't have time to do this until now.... :badluck:

Thanks you for all those that followed through with this story, to be honest this story didn't live up to what I originally thought it could do. Half way along, I sort of lost sight of where this is heading. I think I have to agree that my random crack scenes are much better then my random emo scenes.  :wahaha:

Anyways, all good bad things must come to and end, so here it is the last part to Infinity.... Sorry for ending it so suddenly, I know there is still a lot of things I left hanging, but I had this written out a while ago,and held onto it hoping that some crazy idea will suddenly appear so I can add it in but that never happen.
I hope I didn't disappoint you. I will try harder to improve the next one that I start. Who knows maybe some time down the road I get flashes to make a sequel.  :kneelbow:

I do still intend on adding a side story, for their past if I can come up with a decent enough story for the immortal and vampire. :on cloudeye:

Infinity: VI

~when, you're around I become a different "me"

keeping this secret is making me awkward

let's face ourselves and our feelings~

"Ruka" I called the shadow standing beside the river, under the moonlight.

"Sae, it's been awhile, come here have a seat," I slowly made my way over.

"Ruka why are you here? I thought you were out searching for Maria," I asked.

"Call me Sayaka, I'm going by that name right now. Plus I can't just sit back and watch you throw away your life,"

"What do you mean? You know I can match you if it means to live." I asked confused.

"Sae, don't repeat my mistake, I was a fool to let her go, I regret leaving her side, and I spend 500 years waiting and looking for her again, hoping to have her back in my arms. My heart ached every second that we are apart."

"Ruka..."

"Sae, that is my punishment for being weak, for running away, for not believing in our love, please be true to yourself, listen to your heart, don't let the girl go." you told me while looking up into the full moon.

"But how can we be together, I am immortal, she is human,"

"Don't be afraid, let her know your heart, you don't need forever to be happy," you paused before asking me again, "tell me what is the last image you remember of her,"

The image of you standing there in from of me, heartbroken with tears covering your lovely face. I stood there frozen in place, it was all because of me you had to suffer, I took away your smile and left you in tears.

"Go to her, she is waiting for you," I looked up to see you already walking away, lifting your hand in the air to wave without looking back.

I ran without knowing where you are, but my legs took me back to Infinity. I know I look like a mess, still wearing the same clothes from yesterday, hair left down but I don't care right now, I just want to see you. As I near I saw a closed sign at the door, ignoring it I pushed through the doors, the sudden light blinded my eyes while I readjusted.

"YOU!" I heard Yuko scream, I saw her struggling free from your friends, fist ready for me, I guess I really deserve it.

My eyes finally found you, your swollen eyes from crying all night, it was all because of me. My heart sank as I looked at you, what have I done? This is all because of me. I saw you look up and we stood there staring at each other, a world with only us.

I moved myself behind the bar, without wasting time I put together a cocktail, and walked towards you. Kneeling down on both knee, I placed the glass of 'Besame' on the table in front of you, looking in your eyes again I took your hands in mine.

"Yuki... I'm Sorry," my voice struggling to bring out my words as you followed them, I wiped the lone tear that made its presence.

"I wanted to tell you how much you mean to me, I never realized how much I love you until I stepped out that door yesterday." I can feel your hands tighten around mines.

"It was my selfishness that cause you pain, I only thought for myself 'what if'.... and life continue to remind me of my fate, I was scared of losing you forever, I was afraid to make a promise that I can't keep.... I so was lost, lost in myself."

"All this time you stayed by me, I clearly remember every day, every minute we spend together, I am guilty of taking away that smile of yours and replacing it with tears." I paused to look down a ashamed of my own actions, but today is different, I won't run anymore.

"I won't run away anymore, I will fight, fight for you and I. I'm not what you think, I'm not good enough for you, but I don't want to lose you. My heart can not beat without yours to guide it, without you I am without a soul." I poured my heart to you, hoping you will understand, I know I can't wish for forgiveness but I want you to know.

"Yuki... there is something about me you should know, I'm....." you silence me with your finger, "I know, a bat told me," and with your freed hand you picked up the 'Besame' and took a sip from it before placing it back on the table.

"Wasn't there another name for this? I can't seem to remember, can you tell me," you said with a smile.

I stood up pulling you with me, both my arms made its way around your waist to hold you tight, I looked into your eyes and matched your smile.

"Let me show you, what Besame mean," I said.

I lean forward to capture your waiting lips, slowly I deepened the kiss, tasting those lips that I wanted for so long. I can taste the sweet raspberry and passion as I felt you answer my heart, your arms made their way around my neck to pull me closer, while I did the same to feel your body on mine.

You surprised me when I felt your tongue brushed across my lips, I gasp and you took advantage to slip into my world, exploring my inner essence. I slowly introduced you to every corner of my cavern, before asking to visit yours. We stayed there connected in each other's arms, our form of communications until we had to disconnect for air.

I leaned in to place my forehead on yours, not wanting to feel the slightest separation, I laid a quick peck on your lips before pulling you into a hug. From now on you will be my world, I don't care if there won't be forever, I will wait, I will find you again even if I have to wait another 500 years, but for now, you are all I need. 

Let me be your Infinity.

~nothing will start from thinking "if..."

when you're in love

there are no right answers

as for those "what if..." theories,

just think positive!~

-----------

- I wonder if anyone notice the italic lines at the start and end of each update and wondered where they came from. keke
- Those italic section are lines taken from French Kiss's "If", I picked out certain translated lines for each update with them being somewhat related to that chapter's content. The only update without one is chapter 5 since that was written after the story was completed as a side story out of Sae's POV.
- So that means this story from the start was meant to be a SaeYuki, but I as I started I had thoughts of making it a different Sae pairing so I purposely left the name out of the first few chapter, until I was sure I can't replace Yuki with anyone else.

- Oops forgot to mention that Besame translates to "kiss me", it uses an ultra smooth tequila liquer called Agavero, it has the essence of the Damiana flower infused into the tequila which is made from blue agave. Then take the tequila and mix it with passion (the passion fruit juice) then add a couple raspberries and lime wedges for finishing touch.

Once again I hope the ending isn't too disappointing. 
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:00:58 PM by immortal_K »

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Infinity - VI (SaeYuki) [Completed~25/08]
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2011, 04:29:28 PM »
The ending is not disappointing but just hope to have the story going on . :cry:
Still wanted to visit "Infinity" always.  :twothumbs

I moved myself behind the bar, without wasting time I put together a cocktail, and walked towards you. Kneeling down on both knee, I placed the glass of 'Besame' on the table in front of you, looking in your eyes again I took your hands in mine.[/size]

Sae really make a perfect bartender

[/size]My eyes finally found you, your swollen eyes from crying all night, it was all because of me. My heart sank as I looked at you, what have I done? This is all because of me. I saw you look up and we stood there staring at each other, a world with only us.

But seems the ending with them in their own world ignoring all around them seems so romantic and sweet. :wub: :wub:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2011, 02:20:33 AM »
yey happy sappy ending  :ptam-cry:

man this sure made me   :cry:

kame will wait for the next fic in infinity  :pen_cry:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 04:14:42 AM »
KIRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS FIC TO END SO, SO SOON!!!!! :shocked
But even if u ended it, its still good!!! SAEYUKI got there happy ending for the meantime!!!! XD :wub:

THIS IS REALLY A SURPRISE!!!!

HAVE FUN WITH CAMPING!!!!
I'll be looking forward to your next update :D

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2011, 06:36:47 AM »
Thx for the red bull, it gave me wings lol
Yeah! Saeyuki together!
Ruka appeared, I wonder who is Maria, Takamina?

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2011, 07:17:21 AM »
I LOVE the ending~  :inlove:

Thanks for updating~  :yep:

Offline crono1036

• Member+
  • ~A Sae of Relief~
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2011, 08:37:05 PM »
Finally got to read all the chapters and I have to say...

I LOVED iit! :heart:
SAEYUKI!!! :inlove:

TBH, it kinda pulled on my heart strings.

It had a few spelling and grammatical errors but Not enough to bug me, which is good.

Thanks for the great read~!

PS: It also inspired me to think of my own Infinity-based fic with SaeYuki as well. Of course different from your's. But first I got to make at least one update on all my fics before I start on that.

My Main Tumblr (Follow or Ask a Question~)
Fanfiction Tumblr (Follow for fics and updates! Ask to get info!)
Twitter (Follow Me~!)

Fanfics:

Offline WinterAir

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2011, 07:11:26 AM »
lol hi ^^ i finally read your fic xD haha after all the procrastination... i finally read it xD and i enjoyed every single bit of it!
It was so sad at the beginning... an seriously so emo... but the ending xD woot you made it a happy ending xD
it doesn't matter how long it'll last xD but i guess as long as saeyuki is together =) all is good!
great fic! totally loved how sentimental and deep this fic was >< got me all emo... lol
=) gonna read the rest of your other works now

Offline ujin1992

« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2011, 06:55:29 PM »
"You don't need forever to be happy"

.......  :cry: :cry: :cry:  :twothumbs

I love this phrase and your beautiful ending. 

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #71 on: August 30, 2011, 08:05:53 AM »
MY HEART.....!!!!!!! :heart:
i'm so HAPPY right now! :cry: :cry:
even though i hate saeyuki..! :oops:
omg i love the way you writeeeeeeee...! :cry: :D
please people stop being writera for a while..! (just kidding)  :grin:
YOU GAVE ME A LOT EMOTIONS TONIGHT!! :wub: :cry: :angry: :rofl:
thanks for posting!

Flean

« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »
Finally!!! I manage to read all the chapters...  :lol:  I took me so long to finish...  :nervous

I totally love SaeYuki in this one...  :inlove:  Write more!!!! XD

Offline AFLynx

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In my world, anything is possible.
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2011, 06:11:49 AM »
@immortal_K: here's your much awaited comment  XD
I love SaeYuki pairing only when I see them in OPV's in youtube.  XD so reading this is kinda refreshing to me (especially when I imagine Sae in her danso bartender costume lol) anyway... back to the story:

I was kinda expecting that this story will be a long one  :nervous but you did a great job in describing the SaeYuki moments that it's a no-brainer why they fell in love with each other. I liked how you were able to give meaning to the blue carnation drink ( I wonder what it tastes like...  :dunno: lol or does it even exist  :? ) The only thing that is making me curious is Sayaka's past... I wonder if it's a story that you will tell in a different time  ;)

This fic somehow reminded me of the poem that I wrote entitled "Immortality"... I posted it online somewhere but... I forgot where  :gyaaah: I hope that I saved it in some cd so that I can share it with you. :3

Great work immortal_K!  :thumbsup

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2011, 10:17:30 AM »
Aww Saeyuki <33 Immortal , i want more  :heart:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2011, 07:50:49 PM »
So...romantic!  :tama-yeeaah: I felt like reading from a novel SaeYuki thank you :bow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #76 on: November 09, 2011, 01:46:32 AM »
Yes! This is awesome! Really really AWESOME! :mon crazyinlove:

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2012, 12:58:35 AM »
alright alright, kira sorry for reading this fic of yours just now. Sorry T_T lol. The story is well-written and i like the plot. At first it's kinda a forbidden love but at the end, they fight for their love and now they are together.

(sorry i'm not that good at giving comments :). Now need to hide again in the darkness Bye~~~).
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2012, 06:31:11 PM »
LOL no love for old work  :P They drop quickly back to the other pages  :lol:  :lol:

I was just going back to read some of the old comments here and notice I never end up explaining the whole immortal sae and vampire ruka/sayaka thing HAHAHA Maybe one day I can add a Side story about them.  :nervous

AFLynx: For some reason I thought this was going to be longer too, actually it was originally planned to be longer but when I got to where I stopped I didn't want to add anything else that might mess up the story... More like I'm afraid I would screw everything up haha  :panic:

I've been thinking that I should really go back and find someone to beta all my old stuff and fix up all those little... minor... errrr errors in my writing so the stories can flow better then they do now.....

Thank you to everyone who read and enjoyed this short little fic and left me loving comments that I can occasionally go back to remind myself why I'm still trying to write.
 :bow:  :kneelbow:

~imo-k

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2012, 11:29:38 PM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWW :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm a total sucker for these kinda stories.

...And so, eternal love IS eternal :yep: :otomerika:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Orange Caramel - Bangkok City