JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari

Author Topic: After Majisuka Gakuen - Chapter 12 13/08/2012  (Read 54417 times)

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen Chapter 3 updated dec. 29/30
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 04:45:46 AM »
Rappapa reborn. New mission awaiting them. Wondering what coming up next for them ~

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 09:21:38 AM »
Ren as Jurina's brother?! No W Matsui?!

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 10:07:22 AM »
Thank you karomuwi. I'm also sad there's no W. Matsui, :banghead: but wouldn't it be a little weird if Ren dates his little sis?  :depressed:

No W Matsui? :depressed: That's such a sad news... And yeah, I have to agree with you that it'll be weird, and it'll become INCEST!  :lol:

And as for GekiBlack, there's a big chance.

YES! That's fine with me then. As long as there's someone Geki's with, I'll support you!!!  :twothumbs

And Happy New years to you too. :omamori:

ENJOY YOUR NEW YEAR! ^^
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »
Just got round to reading this story, definaly liking it so far, different from other Majisuka fics, those reports were interesting too!  XD

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »
Lol Acchan is good at getting Takamina in tight spots hahahah
Will Nezumi appear?

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 08:16:45 AM »
Hey, there! I've been a silent reader for all your fics and decided to post something here. :)

I love the two are still alive in this and I wonder what will be Black's reaction when she meet Ren  :inlove:

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [New Years special] Jan. 1
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 08:20:43 PM »
karomuwi, Sydney W, RenaChii, oddball, kahem, & Spicy Sapphire- Thank you all for your comments. They really help in getting me into writing the next chapter.  :on GJ:
thank you to those who left Thank yous: Yagami.Rai, karomuwi, blughise, RenaChii, kahem, anzai48, Megumi, Spicy Sapphire.  :kneelbow:
I'll try to update within this week or so.  :mon fu:

Here's a New Years special. Hope you like it. Sorry for misspelling.

New Years special
Five around 6 or 7 yrs old children were playing tag when their parents called them for diner.
“Girls, it’s time for diner.”
“Yes, Mommy.” The five ran into the house and sat down to eat. The shortest of them all asked. “Mommy, are you going to play with fireworks?”
“Um, I don’t think so.” Her mother asked.
“But Auntie, you promised to us that we could play with them after diner.” Three identical girls protested.
“Yeah, I wanna see the pretty colors.” The last and tallest of them said giving her Auntie and the other parents an innocent sweet smile.  :gmon bye:
“Aw~ Rena you’re so cute!” Said the mom of the triplets.
“Mommy! Pwease.” The triplets said making puppy dog eyes  :mon cute: to the parents.
“Aw~ Yuki, Yuka, Yuko. You three are so cute.” Rena’s mom & dad said.
“Yeah, they all look like chipmunks from that one movie.” Rena remarked making the triplets puff out their cheeks.
“See, Auntie, Uncle. Your daughters look like chipmunks!” Rena said pointing at the three.
“No! WE DON”T!” They shouted pouting cutely. Everyone laughed.
“Mommy, please. I wanna play with fireworks.”
“Ok, Minami. You can play be no fooling around while it’s on.” Minami’s dad said.
“Okay!” All five exclaimed.
“Okay, the firecrackers a…” Before Minami’s mom could finish.
“I found them!” Yuko said jumping up & down in a circle with her sisters.
“Yay!” they screamed running outside.
“Hey, didn’t you put them in the top cabinet in the kitchen?” Rena’s & Yuko’s parents asked.
“Yes.” Minami’s mom answered.
“It’s just cuz your daughter is part ninja or is it squirrel?” Minami’s dad said causing them to laugh.
“I agree their more like squirrels than chipmunks or ninja. haha” The triplets father said.
Rena comes in running. “Rena is there something wrong?”
“No, dad I just need a lighter.”
“Oh, okay here use mine.”
“Thanks, bye.”
“Wait! Why are you taking a balloon?”
“Just in case uncle.”
Outside
“Rena!” Yuka shouted jumping excitedly.
“Yay! Let’s light these up!” Yuki yelled excitedly.
“Yeah, but Minami you can’t.” Yuko said.
“What? My mom bought them for me not you.”
“So? You’re too small the play with them.” The triplets said.
While they were busy arguing about how tall you should be to play with firecharkers. Rena was lighting some and playing with them. “Aww~ Pretty~” She said while watching the colors change. “I wonder? Should I play a trick on them?”
“OI! Rena! Why are you playing with the fireworks by yourself?” The four midgets yelled charging at Rena, who quickly picked up all the firechackers and ran away.
“Hey!” Yuka said throwing her left shoe at Rena.
“Oi! Stop!” Yuki yelled.
“Rena! When we get you, you’re so dead!” Yuko shouted.
Minami Stopped. “Hey, wait up. I got a plan.”
The triplets stop and turn. “What is it?” Minami explained and they all smiled devilishly.
Rena had sensed that the midget force had stop chasing her. “Okay, let’s go back to playing.” She lit up a few more  :mon firecrack: until there was only five left. She lights one up but doesn’t start. “hm, maybe I should share.” Rena puts the one that didn’t work into the balloon and blows the balloon. “Maybe I should give them this balloon as an I’m sorry.” She gets up and skips to where the midget force is at.
“Hey girls! Here’s the firecrackers.”
“Hey! There’s only four left!”
“Sorry, they were just so pretty that I couldn’t stop myself. Beside this is better than none right?”
“Get her!” Minami yelled. Before Rena could run, the triplets were already on top of her tickling her. The balloon gently bouncing away. She was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down her cheeks.
“Stop, haha please. Hahaha”
“No!” Yuko and Yuka said tickling her even harder.
“Minami now!” Yuki shouted.
“Okay, here.”
“I’ll do it!” Yuko said taking it from Minami. “Now open her mouth.” Minami did what she was told.
“No! No!” Rena started to panic  :mon ref: when she saw the piece of raw meat in Yuko’s hands and her evil smirk.
“This is for not sharing.” Yuko said putting the meat into Rena’s mouth.
Rena started to sob. “I *sob* hate *sob* meat, *sob* especially *sob* raw meat. *sob* I want my mom *sob* Mommy! *sob*” Yuki and Yuka started to feel guilty for doing that.
“We’re sorry, Rena. We didn’t mean to you scar you.” Yuki and Yuka said comforting Rena and hugging her.
“Sorry, Rena it was all my idea.” Minami said starting to cry with Yuki and Yuka.
“We’re sorry.” The three said hugging Rena.
“Well, I aint!.” Yuko shouted.
Her three partners looked at her and glared. “Can’t you see she’s crying?” They yelled.
Yuko picked up the balloon Rena had dropped and started playing with it. “What? It’s her fault. She should learn how to share.” When she said that, the balloon she was playing with popped and startled Yuko. “AH!” She screamed causing the parents to run to them. “Mommy!” Yuko cried which turned into sobs.
“See, I shared my balloon with you.” Rena said smiling at Yuko. Rena’s thoughts: So it wasn’t a dud, it just took it’s time to pop.
"Meanie!" Yuko yelled.

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [New Years special] Jan. 1
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 08:27:05 PM »
LOL Minami, Rena and Yuko's childhood :lol:

Thanks for the update :thumbup
Please update soon :mon cute:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 03:16:00 AM »
Oh~ so cute~

Offline Mika ~

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 06:22:05 AM »
Acchan skills ... really is a fact
"Good at getting Minami into tight spots"  :P

What is the great mission??
Please update soon *--*

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 4 Part 1] Jan. 2
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 10:25:32 PM »
Yagami.Rai, MESS, blughise, Megumi, kahem, karomuwi- Thank you for your Thank yous.
And thank you: Yagami.Rai, kahem, & Mika ~ for your comments.

Sorry if it's too short but I'll update part 2 when I finish it.

Chapter 4 Part 1

“So, we need to find a way to get Black to agree. And get Ren to do perverted things.” Yuko said.
“Yes, but she won’t join cuz she needs to take care of her son, but I think it’s cuz she doesn’t want to put him in dangers way. And about Ren, do we really need to?” Minami replied. Then both midgets turn their heads towards Ren but find that the person is no longer sitting there and hear the front door close.
“Shoot! He escaped.” Yuko shouted.
Sigh. “Let’s just come up with a plan then put it into action when he comes back.” Minami said while fixing the files.
“Okay. So, first we need to do something about Black’s son.” Yuko thought out loud.
“Yeah, but she also has another problem which still deals with her son.” Minami said worriedly.
“What do you mean?”
“Her son’s father’s sisters want to take him away from her.”
“What?! Why? They never cared about them before. So why now?” Yuko asked mad.
“His sisters didn’t know that Black had a child. And now that he’s dead his sisters want his and Black’s son. They want him, so they’ve been doing everything to take him away from her, well everything that’s illegal. You know how Yakuza families are, they think they’re invisible.”
“Yeah, like sending groups of thugs and whatnots to attack their enemy.”
“Yes, their old man even tried to blackmail her and he’s even making false accusations towards her.”
“Wow, what jerks. Like they say ‘the apple doesn’t fall that far from the tree.’”
“Yeah, but what’s worse is that he and his three daughters are our target for the special mission.” Minami replies.
“Oh, that’s bad.”
“Yeah, well the good thing is that they just know how Black’s son looks like but they don’t know how Black herself looks like.”
“What? And they’re accusing her of stuff?” Yuko replied upset.
“Yeah, they just know her name. When we asked them which one from the five pictures was the suspect, they all pointed to different people. Not one pointed at Yuki’s picture.”
“Wow, that’s really smart on their part.” Yuko sarcastically said.
“Yep.”
“So how are we going to convince her? And Ren, we need him to do sexual advancement towards those three women.” Yuko asked.
"Yuko what's up with you wanting Ren to do sexual advancement towards someone."
"He must learn to be a man."

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 4 Part 1] Jan. 2
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2012, 12:20:55 AM »
I would never thought of an after majisuka gakuen
Rena pretending to be a guy???
Jurina and Rena are cousins?
Yuko still alive but for what reason

Can't wait for the next chapter

Please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 08:59:45 AM »
Who is the one who want to take BLACK's son away? come here~

I'm really looking forward for Ren's lesson to become a real man~

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 10:38:45 AM »
Seems as though Black, though not wanting to take part, may be involved in all of this whether she wants to be or not......

And er, Ren needs to learn to be a man.... hmm that could be interesting, not sure if Yuko will be much help however!  :lol:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 11:01:11 AM »
Oh the father is from a yakuza familly
They can't take her son! The Rappappa have to do something!
Lol Yuko's lame excuse, I'm sure she just wants to see Ren doing perv thing ^^

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 04:24:40 PM »
why did they want to take Black's son away?  :bleed eyes:
Rappappa to the rescue~~  :D

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 4 Part 2] Jan. 3
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2012, 04:55:27 PM »
 :kneelbow: for those who laft thank yous:  blughise, gekikarabuACE, Yagami.Rai, RenaChii, anzai48, kahem, Spicy Sapphire

Thank you @  RJay, RenaChii, oddball, anzai48, kahem, & Spicy Sapphire- For your comments.  :mon thumb: Seems that all of you know where this is going. Maybe.  :shifty:
Well here's the part 2 like I promised. Hope you like it.

Chapter 4 Part 2

“Well, we need to solve both her problems, first. Then think about Ren.”
“Okay, but I think getting Ren involved would be a good thing since he can use his money and influences to help her out. And for Ren, I think we can help him by you finally admitting you’re a man and guiding him towards manhood.”
“yes, wait! I’m not a man!”
“hai, hai. Whatever you say now let’s get to planning.”
They begin planning.

It’s been two days since Ren ran out the house before Yuko and Minami forced him into something he would not like. He was staying at a hotel. “Man, I’m so glad I finished all my business planning last week. Now I just have to check up on my businesses once in a while.” Ren breathe out. He looked at his watch, 9:50 p.m. “I think I should go back home. Jurina must be worried about me.” He checked out from the Hotel and began to walk home. While he was walking home his stomach groaned. “Ah, now that I think about it, I haven’t eaten anything.” He takes a turn towards a convenience store. When gets near a dark tunnel he hears small cries. “Is that a baby crying? I should check out.” When he enters the dark lit tunnel he notices a group of 8 men surrounding a woman carrying a baby on her back. They begin to advance on her, she doesn’t fight back instead she tights her protection on her child.
“Hey sexy.” Man 1.
“Why don’t you put that kid down?” Man 2 & 3.
“So we can have some fun.” Man 4, 5, & 6.
“You have a nice body, sweetie.” Man 7.
“Let’s have some fun with that body of yours.” Man 8.
They did not notice someone approaching them. Ren graded Man 7 and started beating him; the others were too busy trying to rip the woman’s clothes. After seeing blood gush out of his victim Ren felt the insane feeling he used to feel when he was a part of the big 4. Hearing the sound of his fists hitting flesh and blood over and over again, he smiled that insane smile and began to giggle letting the other men know they were no longer the predictors but the prey.
“Ne…okotte iru? hehe” Ren giggles began to get louder and creepier as he beat each man into the ground leaving them lying in a pool of their own blood. The last guy, he didn’t stop bushing his head onto the ground, until the woman spoke.
“Rena, you need to stop or else you’ll be going to jail this time.” Ren’s thought’s: Eh? Yuki? Why is Yuki here? Don’t tell me she already knows it’s me. Need to play dumb.
“Sorry, but my name is Ren not Rena, Miss.” Ren says letting go of the guy he was bushing to the floor and standing up facing Black.
“Eh? Oh sorry. I thought you were an old friend of mine.” Black said as she noticed the very handsome man before her brings a blush onto her face. Her thought’s: Wow! He’s very attractive. Good thing he can’t see my blush.
“An old friend?”
“Yes, she acts the same way you did just now during fights. That’s why I confused you.”
“Oh, it’s okay. How about I walk you and your baby home? I don’t want you to get jumped on your way.”
“Thank you.”
They walk out the tunnel when Ren notices Black’s appearance. Her pants are torn in parts and only in her black bra while her child is fully clothed. He takes of his jacket and long sleeved shirt, takes the baby away from her and hands her his clothes. He’s left wearing a grey tank, showing off his toned arms, which cause Black to unconsciously lick her lips.
“Here put these on, I’ll hold him so you can put the shirt and jacket on.” 
“Thanks.” After she put them on they start walking towards her house, Ren’s still carrying Black’s son.
“So, what’s his name?” Ren asked as he plays with the little boy in his arms.
“Huh? Oh his name is Reki.”
“That’s a nice name.”
“Oh sorry, you’ve been carrying him all this time. Here give him to me.”
“No, it’s fine. I enjoy carrying him. Besides it kinda looks like he likes me.”
“You’re right. It’s strange though. He’s never liked other people touching or carrying him other than me or Rena. He will always cry when they did.”
“Oh. That’s interesting.” In that moment Ren’s stomach groaned making Reki giggle at it.
“Haha. Seems like you’re hungry.”
“Yeah.”
“How about I cook you diner as a thank you?”
“That sounds great. Itai!”
“Huh? What’s wrong?” Yuki asked worriedly.
“Reki is biting my ear. Hehe”
“Eh? That’s new. haha”
“Haha, so what’s your name? Mine’s Matsui Ren.”
“Wow, you have the same name as my friend well except without the a in your first name. hehe. And my name’s Kashiwagi Yuki. But my friends call me Black.”
“Oh, interesting. My friends sometimes call me Gekikara or Joker, but I think Joker sounds cooler.” Ren said giving a dorky smile making both Reki and Yuki to giggle.

Ren’s residence
“Oi! Yuko! Takamina! Where’s Ren? I haven’t seen him since two days ago.” Jurina asked the two midgets.
“Huh?” Yuko said chewing her spaghetti.
“We already told you he’s on a business trip so he’ll be back in a few days.” Minami said slurping up her spaghetti.
“Yeah, besides you have a mother and father figure sitting right in front of you. So don’t worry.”
“Hey! What you mean by mother and father figures?” Takamina shout upset.
“Well obviously I’m the mother figure and you’re the father figure. Now stop eating so loud! You sound like a pig.” Yuko stated making Jurina laugh at the two.
“haha, that’s so true. Yuko’s the mom, you’re the dad and Ren’s the older brother.” Jurina added.
“Hey! Shouldn’t Ren be the dad and I’m the older sister.”
“No.” Jurina and Yuko deadpanned. “You’re more of a father figure than an older sister.” Both said in unison causing Takamina to pout cutely at them which only cased them to laugh more.
“So, anyways why do you want Ren so badly?” Yuko asked.
“Oh its cuz my girlfriend wants to meet him.”
“Oh, she does? Wait! You have a girlfriend?!” Takamina asked shocked.
“Yes, she’s my VP for Rappapa.” Jurina answered pride of the fact.
“Oh nice going, if I’m correct the VP is Nezumi, right?” Yuko said happy. Takamina is still in shock.
“Yep, it took me a long time to get the point that I truly love her across. She would always find ways to use that to her benefit. Now she wants to meet Ren cuz she doesn’t believe that he’s my brother and she thinks something else.”
“What, what she think?”
“Good you finally snapped out of your shock.” Yuko remarked.
“Hey, be quiet. I’m trying to listen.”
“She thinks that Ren is a cover and that I’m cheating on her.”
“Oh.” Both midget say.
“So I want to provide that it’s not true that I’m cheating on her by introducing Ren to her and provide that I only have eyes for her and my heart and love will always be hers.”
“Oh, good thinking.” Yuko said.
“Yup, Ren’s exterior makes you want to trust him.” Takamina added.
“uh hu, as well as thinking that he’s harmless and gives people his trust easily.” Jurina added.
“He does get people’s trust easily.” Takamina said.
“But can become the devil himself.” Yuko added.
“Doesn’t trust people that easily.” Jurina added.
Sigh. “When’s he going to come back? We need him.” The three said.

TBC.....

« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:28:24 AM by Sok »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: After Majisuka Gakuen [Ch. 4 Part 2 update] Jan. 3
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2012, 06:55:02 PM »
Oh yay Black x Gekikara and Center x Nezumi!!!

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2012, 07:28:26 PM »
I've been waiting for Center x Nezumi and it's finally here! XD

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2012, 12:29:37 AM »
@anzai48- Thank you. I didn't really check for spelling this time, but thank you for catching that and telling me.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Viyuden - Ajisai AI Ai Monogatari