JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Remote Controller

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 335072 times)

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #660 on: February 02, 2008, 09:39:40 PM »
Charmy first appeared in H!M episode 26, originally aired on October 1st, 2000. See http://wiki.theppn.org/Hello%21_Morning_Episode_026

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #661 on: February 04, 2008, 05:16:07 AM »
What is this "The Liliput Kingdom?"  i saw a clip of it but i don't understand it, although it seems like a magical story with H!P.  what cute is that i saw Abe, Marippe and Ai-bon in a CGI bobble head character. 
I believe I know what you're talking about. That was in the beginning of 15 nin-Non Stop(after Kei-chan graduated). It had all the girls like that. I believe they had a show called LilliMoni(although i may be wrong. I apologizenin advance if it's wrong)

"Lilliput Kingdom" was a segment on a show called "Tin Tin Town".  It had other segments like Risa & Mari giving fashion advice and Ayaya doing magic tricks for kids.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Roxasu

• Around Somewhere o_O
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #662 on: February 04, 2008, 04:56:05 PM »
^To elaborate
it was a segment which was kinda like a cartoon show done in CG with MM girls doing the voices (everyone still in H!P at the time except Yuko) and it was given DVD releases and a GBA video game

Fav AKB Members: Akicha (Aki Takajo), Myao (Miho Miyazaki),  Love-Tan (Aika Ota), and Mayuyu (Mayu Watanabe)
Fav H!P Members: Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Mano Erena, Okai Chisato, and Shimizu Saki

Offline raiknii

« Reply #663 on: February 07, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »
Does anyone know how big H!P T-shirts are? If it makes a difference, I'm thinking of the shirts they sell at the concert hall - they seem to come in two sizes, S and L.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #664 on: February 08, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »
Does anyone know how big H!P T-shirts are? If it makes a difference, I'm thinking of the shirts they sell at the concert hall - they seem to come in two sizes, S and L.

hmmm ...... L is kinda similar size with US Medium and S is really small (not sure since I don't own a S XD)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #665 on: February 12, 2008, 01:01:00 AM »
Okay, here's a couple questions I've had for months now, and I keep forgetting to ask them.

1. I have a bunch of tracks from a Matsuura concert that had a live jazz band.  I heard something about this event, but haven't been able to remember what it was called or where it was.  My best guess as to when would be around the time she released "Hyacinth".  In addition to finding out the details of this event, I'd like to know if it was ever released on CD/video/DVD or anything like that, and if so, if anyone has the cover art.  I'm reminded by my lack of cover art every time I look through my iTunes library.

2. When Melon Kinenbi leadership was handed to Boss by Murata, my understanding is that it was some time after "Kousui" was released.  At some point, I remember hearing a vague answer to the effect of "she didn't feel like she was up to it".  Is there a more accurate time to this change in leadership, and is there a specific reason this happened? (Would also like to know if there's a reason why C-ute has a somewhat similar arrangement.)
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #666 on: February 12, 2008, 04:33:53 PM »
Okay, here's a couple questions I've had for months now, and I keep forgetting to ask them.

1. I have a bunch of tracks from a Matsuura concert that had a live jazz band.  I heard something about this event, but haven't been able to remember what it was called or where it was.  My best guess as to when would be around the time she released "Hyacinth".  In addition to finding out the details of this event, I'd like to know if it was ever released on CD/video/DVD or anything like that, and if so, if anyone has the cover art.  I'm reminded by my lack of cover art every time I look through my iTunes library.

That'd probably be this tour.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #667 on: February 12, 2008, 06:28:59 PM »
That'd probably be this tour.

Thanks, but this one seems a little more obscure.  It also includes "Kaimono Boogie" and I haven't found any wiki reference to it.  I should also have noted that I've had these tracks since around 2005.

This morning I've found a couple of videos of the songs from this thing.
Kaimono Boogie
100kai no Kiss

The way it's performed reminds me of Music Fair 21, except the set and the arrangement of musicians are different.  I should also note that wherever I got the mp3s from had them labeled "Red Hot and Blue".

So now that I know there exists a video for this, is there a CD/cover art for it (doubt it) and does anyone have either?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #668 on: February 12, 2008, 07:05:43 PM »
^ Those are from Yume Ongakukan at Dream Concert Hall 040608. It looks like a TV-only special.

Some old seedless torrents on H!O :
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=7832
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=tracker&CODE=details&torrent=5371
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:12:57 PM by flamingmoe »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #669 on: February 12, 2008, 07:16:03 PM »
"Yume・Ongakukan" (夢・音楽館, English: Dream・Music House). It was a music show of the NHK.

Japanese Wikipedia

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #670 on: February 12, 2008, 07:23:36 PM »
Thanks, flamingmoe!
Now that I know what it is, I was able to download it it via veoh:
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1013466WnA9E9Mt

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
« Reply #671 on: February 13, 2008, 12:35:39 AM »
here's one: is THE Possible still a group? I just saw a review of their CD in the February volume of NewType USA and was wondering about it.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #672 on: February 13, 2008, 12:49:48 AM »
THE Possible is under TNX, and yes, they're still active.  They are loosely associated with H!P at best, which may be why some (including me) don't follow what they're doing.

Offline meowchi

• still listening to Viyuden
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #673 on: February 13, 2008, 05:35:01 PM »
Anyone know what website this blog-type haromoni@ thing is from?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #674 on: February 13, 2008, 06:00:01 PM »
It's from the ハロモニ@SNS王国 community. An invitation is required either by request through the site or an already existing member. I think members have two available invitations or something.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #675 on: February 21, 2008, 10:23:53 PM »
What's the best place online to buy H!P goods?  more like merchandise. 
And what's a good site to buy H!P discography that will count on the Oricon sales?

i bought several stuff on YesAsia.com but them i found out that it's not counted towards Oricon charts since it's base in Hong Kong.  i wanna contribute to sales figure during release period. 
with old stuff, i guess i can use YesAsia.com for that.  YesAsia also have some H!P goods, but i bet they don't have all.  i wanna go to a english site and check out all merchandise.  aka, photocards, posters, phone straps, stickers,etc.  u know typical merchandise? 

Also:  i dunno much about H!P official stores.

How many are there in total?  in Japan?  in Hawaii?  anywhere else? 
I heard that only FC members are able to shop there.  is it true?  no in-store or online sites for non-FC members or for oversea fans? 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 05:09:24 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #676 on: February 22, 2008, 09:42:02 AM »
What's the best place online to buy H!P goods?  more like merchandise. 
See below.

And what's a good site to buy H!P discography that will count on the Oricon sales?
- CDJapan (site and commmunication is entirely in English)
- HMV (most of the site and commmunication is in English)
- Amazon JP (some of the site and commmunication is in English (the checkout pages are in English))

i bought several stuff on YesAsia.com but them i found out that it's not counted towards Oricon charts since it's base in Hong Kong.  i wanna contribute to sales figure during release period. 
with old stuff, i guess i can use YesAsia.com for that.  YesAsia also have some H!P goods, but i bet they don't have all.
- YesAsia has CD's, DVD's, books, calendars and some magazines.
- CDJapan does not sell books and only subscriptions for some magazines. Does sell calendars.
- HMV does sell books (PB's), but no magazines. Don't know about calendars.
- Amazon JP has CD's, DVD's, books, calendars and magazines.
These shops also have different shipping options and rates, be sure to check them out and compare.

i wanna go to a english site and check out all merchandise.  aka, photocards, posters, phone straps, stickers,etc.  u know typical merchandise? 
The official Japanese H!P on-line stores only ship to domestic Japan. There are intermediaries you could use, but I have no experience with them. The Chinese official H!P site does ship (some of the) goods internationally, but communications are entirely in Chinese.

There are plenty of unofficial resellers, check out the JPHiP Marketplace.

Also:  i dunno much about H!P official stores.

How many are there in total?  in Japan?  in Hawaii?  anywhere else? 
I heard that only FC members are able to shop there.  is it true?  no in-store or online sites for non-FC members or for oversea fans? 
For the official stores see Hello! Pro shopping guide for Tokyo thread. There also stores that sell H!P goods in other big cities (e.g. Osaka). Non-FC members can shop at the official shops. The official store in Hawaii closed several years ago.

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #677 on: February 22, 2008, 08:18:32 PM »
Really thorough answers, tiny

I didn't know yesasia.com didn't go towards oricon.  That's my last time shopping there then!
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #678 on: February 23, 2008, 03:24:30 AM »
4' 9" would be more like Yaguchi's height at 145 cm.  Are you sure about what you read being about Reina and not Yaguchi? (Reina's height was something like 151.7 cm, if I can recall what she herself stated)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 03:26:54 AM by Slack »

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #679 on: February 23, 2008, 04:26:42 AM »
By my calculations, 151.7cm is about 59.7 inches (4' 11.7"), or 4.98 feet.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Remote Controller