JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D

Author Topic: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS  (Read 333472 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: Hello! Pro QUESTIONS
« Reply #780 on: June 14, 2008, 11:49:20 PM »
I guess they count too  :). However, originally I was more thinking along the lines of some artwork. Like Otsuka Ai's Yumekui or Smiley/Biidama.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #781 on: June 15, 2008, 12:01:23 AM »
However, originally I was more thinking along the lines of some artwork. Like Otsuka Ai's Yumekui or Smiley/Biidama.
Iida Kaori's first two albums and the Douyou Pops albums, but I don't know if they count.

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #782 on: June 16, 2008, 06:01:46 AM »
Can anyone tell which ones of the Morning Musume DVD magazines have backstage/making of footage, and same for the Hello!Project DVD Magazines... Thanks in advance, I know its a lot to ask.

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #783 on: June 16, 2008, 09:37:31 PM »
Can anyone tell which ones of the Morning Musume DVD magazines have backstage/making of footage, and same for the Hello!Project DVD Magazines... Thanks in advance, I know its a lot to ask.
The only ones I know of are the Morning Musume Vol. 10 DVD has backstage footage of the Rainbow Seven concert, MM Vol. 12 has footage of the Morning Curry concert, Vol. 15 has footage of the SEXY 8 BEAT concert, and I think their latest one has footage of the Bonkyu! BOMB concert, but I'm not sure.

Offline raiknii

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2008, 10:13:16 PM »
Does anyone know how to send fanmail to the Hello!Project girls? I mean, what address should it be sent to? I assumed the UFA office but I can't find the address...

(And do you think they'd throw mine out for being in Chinese, afraid of what I'd said? XD)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #785 on: June 21, 2008, 06:43:22 AM »
I would think that they'd only throw fanmail away if the girls couldn't actually read them. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #786 on: June 21, 2008, 09:27:27 AM »
Does anyone know how to send fanmail to the Hello!Project girls? I mean, what address should it be sent to? I assumed the UFA office but I can't find the address...

I think we have the addresses here somewhere...

damn i can't find it...

I would think that they'd only throw fanmail away if the girls couldn't actually read them. :P

... they can write in romaji right? ... oh well writing, reading and actually comprehending are three different things...

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #787 on: June 21, 2008, 09:54:53 AM »
... they can write in romaji right? ... oh well writing, reading and actually comprehending are three different things...
They're trained to write their names/signatures in roman letters, but that's probably more for star/idol appeal than it is for educational purposes. And like you said, they might be able to write their names, but it's a far cry from having a functional comprehension of romanji written by non-Japanese people.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline raiknii

« Reply #788 on: June 21, 2008, 02:02:11 PM »

Well, if they thought I wrote something indecent... They have to screen the letters, don't they? Still, I'm sure I can't be the first Chinese person to write a fanletter to jj/ll so they probably have some way of dealing with it.

So... any idea how I could go about finding the address? XD
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 02:05:19 PM by raiknii »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #789 on: June 21, 2008, 06:08:29 PM »
THE RESOURCE THREAD!  :tama-mad:

How can I contact Morning Musume/Hello! Project members?

The address for fanmail is:

〒106-8770
東京都麻布郵便局留 アップフロントFC部 ○○○係
JAPAN

or

xxxxxx
Upfront Agency Fanclub, Azabu Post Office
Tokyo 106-8770
JAPAN

OOO and xxxxxx would be substituted with the correct members name.

Well that's what it was years ago. But addresses don't change that often, do they?? LOL
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline raiknii

« Reply #790 on: June 21, 2008, 10:52:35 PM »
*stupid*

Thanks, and sorry for the dumb question, haha.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #791 on: July 02, 2008, 06:19:25 PM »
Ok, so I'm going to Japan next week. I'm planning to go to the H!P official store in Sapporo. My question is if I go in Sapporo, should I go in Tokyo too?
Thank you!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #792 on: July 03, 2008, 05:12:56 AM »
If this is your first time in Japan, then yes visit Tokyo as well. If you have been to Tokyo a few times then why not spend more time in Hokkaido, visiting all the nice places?

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #793 on: July 03, 2008, 06:21:47 AM »
This is my second time in Japan and yes, I've been to Tokyo. I don't have too much of a choice as I am traveling with my grandma, aunt and cousin. But we are spending most of our time in Hokkaido. I am wondering if I should go to the H!P Official Stores in Tokyo, if I've already gone in Sapporo. Like, do they have different things at each shop?

Offline plutar5000

« Reply #794 on: July 04, 2008, 01:14:28 PM »
Waht is logic of this pic?

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #795 on: July 05, 2008, 02:51:23 AM »
What exactly is it?

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #796 on: July 05, 2008, 11:33:45 AM »
I think a fan is pointing him or herself out in the concert.

Offline Yumichan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nocutechi Love <3
« Reply #797 on: July 06, 2008, 01:57:25 AM »
So, hopefully some old school, hardcore H!P fans can help me out here. I recently discovered THE GARAGE, which included many Hello! Project artists as vocalists and as part of the chorus. I came across various sites and tried to figure out which members participate in which songs, etc. I did not find anything for "Asa Made Matenai" however; did any members participate in this song?

Garage Opening Songs Vol.1 (ガレージ・オープニングソング集 Vol. 1), 1999.07.23
1. Ban Ban Ban (バン・バン・バン) - Chorus: Yasuda Kei, Ichii Sayaka (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Makoto / Taisei
2. Seaside Bound (シーサイド・バウンド) - Chorus: Nakazawa Yuko, Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Makoto / Taisei
3. Kamisama Onegai (神様お願い) - Chorus: Ishiguro Aya, Yaguchi Mari (Morning Musume) / Inaba Atsuko, Shinoda Miho (Taiyou to Ciscomoon) / JULIA

Garage Opening Songs Vol.2 (ガレージ・オープニングソング集 Vol. 2), 1999.10.27
1. Sukisa Sukisa Sukisa (好きさ好きさ好きさ) - Chorus: THE ME / Onishi Sachiko (east cloud) / Nakazawa Yuko (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon
2. Omoide no Nagisa (想い出の渚) - Chorus: Kenji (7 HOUSE) / Kaoru (L'luvia) / Ryo (BEAT KIDS) / Makoto / Taisei
3. Gin-iro no Glass (銀色のグラス) - Chorus: THE ME / Onishi Sachiko (east cloud) / Abe Natsumi, Goto Maki (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon

Garage Opening Songs Vol.3 (ガレージ・オープニングソング集 Vol. 3), 2000.01.26
1. Dancing Seventeen (ダンシング・セブンティーン) - Chorus: THE ME / Yasuda Kei, Ichii Sayaka (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Makoto / Taisei
2. Asa Made Matenai (朝まで待てない)
3. Ama-iro no Kami no Otome (亜麻色の髪の乙女) - Chorus: Nakazawa Yuko, Ishiguro Aya, Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi, Yaguchi Mari, Goto Maki (Morning Musume) / Inaba Atsuko, Shinoda Miho, RuRu (Taiyou to Ciscomoon) / THE ME / Onishi Sachiko (east cloud)

Garage Opening Songs Vol.4 (ガレージ・オープニングソング集 Vol. 4), 2000.04.19
1. Kimi Ni Aitai (君に会いたい) - Chorus: Nakazawa Yuko, Abe Natsumi (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Miyoshi Chinatsu
2. Tunnel Tengoku (トンネル天国) - Chorus: Iida Kaori, Yaguchi Mari (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Country Musume / Miyoshi Chinatsu / Melon Kinenbi
3. Blue Chaetau (ブルーシャトウ) - Chorus: Yasuda Kei, Ichii Sayaka, Goto Maki (Morning Musume) / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Miyoshi Chinatsu / Melon Kinenbi

Another question, I found this video on Youtube; were there other videos made of these above songs? If so, were they ever released on video?

And the last question: Were there any other non-H!P specific releases that featured H!P members in this way? (I understand that THE GARAGE was also Tsunku produced).

Thank you!!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 07:39:14 AM by Yumichan »

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #798 on: July 07, 2008, 03:48:43 AM »
So, hopefully some old school, hardcore H!P fans can help me out here. I recently discovered THE GARAGE...

I started a thread on Garage but it was a long time ago and the thread seems to be gone.  Luckily I saved the info to a txt file so I'll paste what I have...

Garage ran from April 1999 - early April 2000 on TV Tokyo late on Friday nights (after midnight so technically Saturday)
It included appearances by various Hello! Project members and also Ichiro Fukuda, an important and highly respected guy in the Japanese music business.  When he died in Oct'2003 an 18nin MM performed Love Machine at his funeral.

Each month the show featured a different song as it's theme song (that's where the videos came from so there should be videos of all 12 songs but only a few seem to have surfaced).  The songs featured various Hello! Project members.
Morning Musume members also featured on the show in front of a green background.  People may have seen some of these clips without knowing what show they were from.

---------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.asaoto.com/disc/garage1.html
http://www.asaoto.com/disc/garage2.html
http://www.asaoto.com/disc/garage3.html

Garage Opening Song Collection Vol.1
Zetima, EPCE-5024, 1999.7.23.
1. Ban Ban Ban
2. Seaside Bound
3. Kamisama Onegai
4. Ban Ban Ban (Instrumental)
5. Seaside Bound (Instrumental)
6. Kamisama Onegai (Instrumental)

personnel
---------
Ban Ban Ban
vocal: Kenji(7HOUSE) / Kaoru(L'luvia) / Ryo(Beat Kids)
vocal/chorus: JULIA
chorus: Yasuda Kei, Ichii Sayaka / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Makoto(Sharan Q) / Taisei(Sharan Q)

Seaside Bound
vocal: Kaoru(L'luvia) / Ryo(Beat Kids) / Kenji(7HOUSE)
vocal/chorus: JULIA
chorus: Nakazawa Yuuko, Iida Kaori, Abe Natsumi / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Makoto / Taisei

Kamisama Onegai
vocal: Ryo(Beat Kids) / Kenji(7HOUSE) / Kaoru(L'luvia)
chorus: Ishiguro Aya, Yaguchi Mari / JULIA / Inaba Atsuko, Shinoda Miho(Taiyou to Ciscomoon)
shaker: Makoto
Tambourine: Taisei

[Used as the theme tunes for Garage from April-June 1999]

Garage Opening Song Collection Vol.2
Zetima, EPCE-5037, 1999.10.27.
1. Suki sa Suki sa Suki sa
2. Omoide no Nagisa
3. Giniro no GURASU
4. Suki sa Suki sa Suki sa (Instrumental)
5. Omoide no Nagisa (Instrumental)
6. Giniro no GURASU (Instrumental)

personnel
---------
Suki sa Suki sa Suki sa
vocal: Kenji(7HOUSE) / Kaoru(L'luvia) / Ryo(Beat Kids)
chorus: THE ME / Oonishi Sachiko(east cloud) / Nakazawa Yuuko / Taiyou to Ciscomoon
drums: Ogu(7HOUSE)

Omoide no Nagisa
vocal: THE ME / Oonishi Sachiko(east cloud) / Ichii Sayaka, Yasuda Kei / Taiyou to Ciscomoon
chorus: Kenji(7HOUSE) / Kaoru(L'luvia) / Ryo(Beat Kids) / Makoto / Taisei

Giniro no GURASU
vocal: Kaoru(L'luvia) / Kenji(7HOUSE) / Ryo(Beat Kids) / Makoto / Taisei
chorus: THE ME / Oonishi Sachiko(east cloud) / Abe Natsumi, Goto Maki / Taiyou to Ciscomoon

[Used as the theme tunes for Garage from July-September 1999]

Garage Opening Song Collection Vol.3
Zetima, EPCE-5046, 2000.1.26.
1. Dancing Seventeen
2. Asama de Matenai
3. Amairo no Kami no Otome
4. Dancing Seventeen (Instrumental)
5. Asama de Matenai (Instrumental)
6. Amairo no Kami no Otome (Instrumental)

personnel
---------
Dancing Seventeen
vocal: Ryo(Beat Kids) / Kaoru(L'luvia) / Kenji(7HOUSE)
chorus: THE ME / Taiyou to Ciscomoon / Ichii Sayaka, Yasuda Kei / Makoto / Taisei

Asama de Matenai
vocal/chorus: Kenji(7HOUSE) / Ryo(Beat Kids) / Kaoru(L'luvia)
guitar: Yasunori(7HOUSE)
bass: KU-TAN(BEAT KIDS)
drums: NAO(L'luvia)

Amairo no Kami no Otome
vocal/chorus: Abe Natsumi, Iida Kaori, Ishiguro Aya, Nakazawa Yuuko, Yaguchi Mari, Goto Maki / THE ME / Oonishi Sachiko(east cloud) / Inaba Atsuko, Shinoda Miho, RuRu (Taiyou to Ciscomoon)

[Used as the theme tunes for Garage from October-December 1999]

Garage Opening Song Collection Vol.4
Zetima, EPCE-5055, 2000.4.19
1. Kimi ni Aitai
2. Tunnel Tengoku
3. Blue Chateau
4. Kimi ni Aitai (Instrumental)
5. Tunnel Tengoku (Instrumental)
6. Blue Chateau (Instrumental)

personnel
---------
No information.

[Used as the theme tunes for Garage from January-early April 2000]

« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 04:38:27 AM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Yumichan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nocutechi Love <3
« Reply #799 on: July 07, 2008, 04:51:01 AM »
I started a thread on Garage but it was a long time ago and the thread seems to be gone.  Luckily I saved the info to a txt file so I'll paste what I have...

~Ah! Thank you so much Dan! :heart:

Garage ran from April 1999 - early April 2000 on TV Tokyo late on Friday nights (after midnight so technically Saturday)

I'm guessing that I already know the answer, but was the television show ever released on VHS/LD/DVD?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 05:10:18 AM by Yumichan »

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Neon Bunny - Long-D