JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon

Author Topic: bgm Hissatsu Shigotonin song (where can i find? help please!)  (Read 5721 times)

Offline samplecrazy

hey everyone, i am looking for a place where i can buy the song in this youtube video.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNxWVgAc3BZc&act=url

although i dont speak japanese, so i used google translate and found that it was from a tv series called hissatsu shigotonin. although i cant seem to find this exact song on cd japan or anything like that.

could someone please point me in the right direction, i really want this on cd, or vinyl record would be nice too  :D thanks alot!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: bgm Hissatsu Shigotonin song (where can i find? help please!)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 01:59:35 PM »
Song 32 on this cd fits the name (go to the bottom of the song list, choose show all):
必殺仕事人 / 必殺仕事人・激突! ― オリジナル・サウンドトラック全集 12

But I'm pretty unsure. Can't find a listen to it on the net.
Maybe if you asked the youtube guy if it's the right song, posting the cd name above? :D

Offline samplecrazy

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 11:39:33 PM »
thank you! i just went ahead and ordered it anyway, im pretty sure that will be the song, the cover looks very similar to the characters in the show so i have faith that this one is gonna be right! thanks again, ill post up if it is the right one when i receive the cd  :D

Offline samplecrazy

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 11:37:59 PM »
just got the cd, its the right one  :grin:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2012, 05:51:43 AM »
that's good to hear. :twothumbs

Offline samplecrazy

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2012, 06:31:30 AM »
thank you so much winner! it would have been very hard to find without  you  :D

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Rapyul, Rapsyoung, Rapyoon