JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven

Author Topic: The H!P Trainees Thread (ハロプロ研修生); H!P EGGs (ハロプロエッグ)  (Read 236552 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Catching up, I noticed that as a part of her plan to dominate Hello! Project in the future, Natsume is straightening her teeth.

The fangs are cute, but I'd say it's a good idea in the long term, for sure.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

ONEPIXCEL, former Trainee Tanabe Nanami's idol group, is performing at ConComics Guadalajara 2019 in Mexico on April 6 & 7
https://twitter.com/hipnewsservice/status/1073945314372059136

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

So many of my faves in the same pic (top 2 trainees + top 2 Beyooooonds + few high rankers, rankings here) :P

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Rin Hashisako chan
Keeping up the Kawaii

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+

Offline muppet

• Member+
Rin chan continues to impress

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Here's Natsume grabbing a number that signifies how many cuteness points she gets out of 10.

yup, 12/10 sounds alr... I mean it... be all right!

Offline muppet

• Member+
Matsubara Yuriya chan

Collects senpai pairings.....

Riko Yamagishi

Chisato Okai, Mao Akiyama, Yumeno Kishimoto, and Reina Ichioka

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Kenshuusei test (2019.05.04) results (cr. amped @ jplop, edited/translated a bit)

--

Healing prize: Yuriya Matsubara
Best Character: Mei Yamazaki (Kenshuusei Hokkaido)
Singing Award: Kanami Ishiguri (Kenshuusei Hokkaido)
Dance Award: Yume Kudo (Kenshuusei Hokkaido)

Best Performance:
1st Place Riai Matsunaga (419 votes)
2nd Place Yume Kudo

Comparison to previous Best Performance winners
2014: Ruru Danbara (244)
2015: Kaede Kaga (509)
2016: Momona Kasahara / Momohime Kiyono (228)
2017: Ruru Danbara (548)
2018: Rika Shimakura (324)
2019: Riai Matsunaga (419)

"The judges instantly knew her song (Gatamekira), performance, dance, expression outfit was solid."

--

"Judges summary: Aichan is amazed of Nakayama Natsume's long legs."
https://twitter.com/wakababb/status/1124573616845119489

xD

Riai's my second fave kenshuusei so good times... perhaps in the near future, coming to a Morning Musume near you? :shocked:

Natsume has her visuals and seems like an alright performer (tho not vocal-wise I think lol), even if she's not winning these tests (actually I think she might have won something in an earlier test, can't remember now) so I'm sure she'll end up in a group eventually haha.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2019, 01:03:44 PM by Stryfe »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KSS recitals @5:00 and 21:00

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

At this point I need Natsume to debut in ANY group just so I'll have a dedicated thread to post her stuff in. :lol:

Here's hoping.

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Group shot from the test day.

http://www.helloproject.com/helloprokenshusei/profile/ // http://www.helloproject.com/helloprokenshuseihokkaido/profile/

The profiles have been updated on the site, there's a trick to get bigger noggin photos, here they are (click for bigger).

There's also new full figure shots you can see on the site, here's a randomly selected girl as an example.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:13:21 AM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Approx 24h from now (Fri 9pm JST, broadcast on youtube), one (or more) of the girls in the previous post will join Juice=Juice!

Looking at the preview (2:50~), looks like medium/shoulder-length hair, so there's plenty of options, also, haircut is possible etc etc.

I think it's quite possible (maybe even likely) that this girl is Riai, but of course it's impossible to tell. That would probably mean they found some talented girls in the Morning Musume auditions.

A lot of options, we'll find out soon!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 02:42:34 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Congrats to top performers Yume and Riai for making it into Juice=Juice!

--

A wota report from today's KSS event thang (translation by mal):

Riai: "When we were at the train station some foreigners came up to ask stuff and I was like what are you saying??? But Natsume was able to answer properly"

Natsume: "They were asking about directions so I gave it to them, but Riai was just like "What? What?" "

Araken (MC): "So is English your specialty?"

Natsume: "I've been learning since I was 3"

:lol:

I forget if this has come up before or if there's any footage of her speaking english anywhere (I sure don't remember any), but it does say in her official Q&A that her favorite school subject is "foreign languages". So probably a legit report lol.

Not to get my hopes up but she might make a great sidekick for Miki... :P
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 04:58:49 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Some massive scans of the photoshoot Natsume Nakayama & Rin Hashisako did for Up to Boy. Did some crops of the collage as well. Cuties.

Rest of the pics in lesser quality, if I find these in UHQ I'll post them.

--

Oh and congrats to KSS Hokkaido panda girl Mei Yamazaki for joining this little group called Morning Musume. :thumbup

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+

Rin Hashisako just joined Angerme, congrats!

The reveal was just made in Hello Station. (from the beginning, Rin enters at 2:15)

Offline muppet

• Member+
Ichigo Yamada with a medium cut

Kawaii  :deco: :cow:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
10 new trainees have joined the fold, they're making their debut in the September recital.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/10744/

KSS
Ruri Hiromoto (広本瑠璃)
Honoka Hashida (橋田歩果)
Miku Nishizaki (西﨑美空)
Yuki Hirayama (平山遊季)
Momo Kitahara (北原もも)
Kisaki Ebata (江端妃咲)
Runo Yofuu (豫風瑠乃)
Ayana Murakoshi (村越彩菜)
Hasumi Uemura (植村葉純)

KSS Hokkaido
Ririka Hashimoto (橋本莉々花)

https://about-ash.com/41snap-hiromotoruri/

Ruri is from ASH (Actor's School Hiroshima) where Riho also came from. She actually auditioned for H!P in 2017. More pics on that site.

---

Sadly we also lost a few, Anna Shuttou (KSS), Kotomi Ono (KSS) and Hikari Sato (KSS Hokkaido) all left the program in July.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 11:44:20 AM by Stryfe »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Brilliant Green - I`m in Heaven