JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - H.A.N.A.T.A.V.A

Author Topic: Camping Trip [Rena x Yuki] (08/26)  (Read 12125 times)

Offline ShibuyaDokiDoki

• (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am the SPARKLE KING~!
Camping Trip [Rena x Yuki] (08/26)
« on: August 26, 2011, 12:18:27 PM »
Hey guys! This was supposed to be a BlackGeki... but immortal_K gave me the idea of camping... so I did a Rena and Yuk instead! They're so cute together... LOL  :deco: but I hope you guys like it! It's a bit long... and its meant to be a oneshot... but ill have the lemon on the side... so i'll post that up in a bit. Until then, enjoy! And sorry... the title is kinda lame. Oh and also... sorry if there are any mistakes... i didn't re-read it... xD its a bit late and i wanted to post this before i went to bed.

Camping Trip

Yuki sighed as she sat on her bed, checking over everything to make sure she had all the things she needed for the trip. Her class was going to take a camping trip as a third year graduation pre-trip… or so the teachers called it. She made one last check on the last item and zipped up her bag. They were to be paired up with someone and her only wish was that she wasn't paired up with that freaky popular guy that likes her. He doesn't seem to understand that Yuki had no interest in him what-so-ever, no matter how popular he is. Yuki placed her pack in the corner of the room and got ready for bed. She prayed one last time before going to sleep.

"Ne… Yuki-chan… are you sure this is okay?"

"I… I don't know… but… I want this… and you do too… don't you?"

"Mmmm… yes."

"Then… kiss me again."

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Yuki's eyes shot opened as she stared at the ceiling. She couldn't remember the whole dream but she remembered the last words.

"Kiss me…? Who did I say that to…?"

Yuki shook her head of the thought and got up to get ready for the trip. It would be a 5 hour ride to the camp site. As she finished washing up, she went downstairs for a quick breakfast only to find a dish with some eggs and toast and a note.

"You left early again one-chan…? Well… I guess I'll see you in 6 days."

She ate the food left and washed the plate before going up and changing into some comfortable sports wears and setting off with her bag. As she arrived at school, her friend came up to her from behind and poked her.

"Ahhh! Sae-chan!"

"Morning Yuki-chan! Are you ready for the trip?"

"Yes and no…"

"Why is it no?"

"What if I get paired up with Keiko? He still scares me!"

"Ah… you're right! Well… good luck with that! I heard I'm paired up with Sayaka!"

"You should just ask her out already!"

"What? Wh-what are you talking about Yuki-chan?"

"Oh nothing… just your love for the soccer captain~!"

Yuki laughed before running off, leaving a flustered Sae behind her. She arrived in her classroom shortly before her teacher. Yamada-sensei walked in with a piece of paper in her hand and started to list off the pairings. Yuki sat there silently praying while trying to avoid the stares of the creeper.

"Tanakuchi Keiko and Yamada Ritsu."

Yuki did a silent victory dance until the last pairing was called. This surprised Yuki since she had never really met this person before.

"Kashiwagi Yuki and Matsui Rena."

She turned to look over at the girl on the other side of the room. Matsui Rena. She was a pale and frail looking girl with raven black tresses and big eyes. She was a very quiet but sweet girl and her smile caught just about every boy around her and eve some girls. As Yuki watched, Rena also turned and flashed Yuki a cute smile before turning back. Yuki sat there in shock as she felt her heart skip a beat.

"What was that…?"

"What was what?"

She looked up only to find the creeper in front of her. She shook her head and pretended to be busy with her phone. They were allowed some free time before boarding and the creeper so happened to approach her.

"Well… isn't it a shame we aren't together? I mean, this would've been a great time for us to get to know each other more! It would be so great for our relationship—"

"Listen Tanakuchi-san. I am NOT your girlfriend and I am NOT interested in being so. So please leave me alone."

"Well that's what you say now! Trust me! We're perfect together!"

"Ugh why don't you just ge—"

"Excuse me… Tanakuchi-san? May I talk to my partner?"

"Oh yea sure!"

Before Yuki knew what was happening, a thin pale hand caught her wrist and gently but firmly pulled her out with surprising strength. She was pulled outside and a little down the hallway before they stopped close to the stairwell.

"Thank you Matsui-san… he was getting a bit annoying."

"I could tell… it's not every day the princess the looks annoyed."

"Princess?"

"Ah… forgot I said anything… so Kashiwagi-san… are you ready?"

"Yes… I am! Hopefully… oh and call me Yuki! I'm going to be your partner and isn't it a mouthful?"

"Only if you call me Rena!"

"Rena-chan!"

"Yuki-chan!"

They smiled at each other before heading back to the classroom for the final set of instructions. As they entered the classroom, a boy, an underclassmen, walked up to Rena and presented her with a letter. His face was red and his hands were shaking slightly.

"P-please accept this letter!"

"Ah… I'm sorry… but… I'm not interested… but thank you for being so kind!"

She then turned to walk into the classroom, leaving the poor underclassmen lost for words. Yuki watched her walk in before turning back to the boy and shrugging.

"At least you tried right? Don't let it get to you."

She then turned and followed Rena inside and took her seat, once again avoiding the stare of the creeper. After a few last minute instructions, they were let out and to the buses. Keiko tried to follow Yuki but Rena quickly cut in and grabbed her hand, linking them together.

"Let's sit together Yuki-chan!"

"Sure! I brought my ipod! We can listen to music!"

"I have some snacks! Would you like some?"

"Sure!"

Yuki looked back and bit and found Keiko with a sour expression on his face and his partner trying to talk to him but failing. They boarded the bus and sat down close to the middle. Not surprisingly, Keiko sat right behind them with his partner. Yuki leaned over and placed her lips close to Rena's ear.

"Thanks for saving me Rena-chan. I would've died if I had to sit next to him."

She thought she saw Rena shiver but it was gone as quick as it appeared and she smiled and Yuki before giving her a wink. The listened to the driver for safety instructions and once they started to move, Yuki took out her ipod and offered up one side of her headphone. Rena took it and offered up some of her pocky. As they sat there eating, Sae, who sat in front of them, turned around and smiled at them.

"Hey! I dare you two to play the pocky game!"

"Eh? Right now?"

"Of course!"

Yuki and Rena looked at each other before looking back at the grinning Sae. Then Yuki noticed who was sitting next to her and watching silently before she smiled.

"I'll do it if Rena-chan agrees AND if you and Sayaka do it too!"

"Ehhh?"

"Yup! Yuki-chan is right~ We'll do it if you two do it!"

Sae looked at Sayaka who shrugged and grabbed a pocky before placing it in her mouth. Sae turned bright red but complied. They ate it and once their lips touched, Sae nearly died right on the spot. The girls in the bus area around them looked on in interest as the famous ikemen and the famous soccer captain kissed. Suddenly, Sae pulled away, tomato red.

"Whats wrong?"

"She she she!"

Sae leaned forward, away from curious ears and whispered to them quietly while Sayaka sat there with a smirk.

"She licked my lips!"

Both Yuki and Rena pulled away and laughed at Sae who turned even redder if it were possible. Then she remembered her earlier dare and looked at the two.

"Your turn!"

Rena shrugged and pulled a pocky from the box before placing it in her mouth and offering it to Yuki. Yuki hesitated for a split second before taking the other. They both started to eat and once they met in the middle, they tilted their head to the side lips on top of each others. To Yuki, they felt so soft, it was as if she was kissing a soft fluffy cloud. They didn't know how long they stayed like that but when they both pulled away, it was at the same time. They both opened their eyes and Sayaka and Sae were wide eyes and Keiko looked furious in the back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing… just… you guys seemed to have enjoyed that kiss!"

"Eh…? Really?"

"Yeah…"

"Well… it was kind of fun… but I think I'll take a nap now."

Rena sat back against her seat and closed her eyes. Soon, she was asleep to the sound of Yuki's music and her head fell lightly onto Yuki's shoulder. Yuki looked down and smiled, thinking how cute she looked. Suddenly, Sae turned back around and smirked.

"You like her don't you?"

"What…? We just met!"

"So?"

"You're crazy Sae-chan!"

"Mhmmm whatever you say Yuki-chan!"

Sae left her alone and all Yuki could do was sit there and ponder. Maybe she did like the girl. God knows how many times she secretly watched her while they were sitting in class. Before she knew it, she too fell asleep and her head came to rest on top of Rena's. They slept for the whole ride going there and once they arrived, Sae took the liberty to poke them till they woke up.

"Oi! Wake up! We're here sleepy heads~!"

They both looked around groggily before getting up and going outside to grab their belongings. They followed the group to their camp site before they were assigned tents and left to unpack. They spent the rest of the day getting to know their surroundings and spent the night around a fire, attempting to warm themselves. As they sat on the logs, the cold wind blew and Rena snuggled up to Yuki.

"Gyuu… I'm cold…"

Yuki laughed and hugged Rena, placing her head on top of Rena's as they watched the fire burn and listened to the ghost stories. Once they were dismissed to bed, they both crawled into their tents and slid under their sleeping bags. Silence reigned for a moment before Yuki looked over and saw Rena's shivering. She unzipped her sleeping back and poked Rena. When Rena looked up, Yuki opened the flap of the sleeping bag and gestured.

"You're too cold. Come in here and join me… its big enough for two! Plus, it'll be warmer!"

Rena looked uncertain for a second before unzipping and crawling. Yuki wrapper her arms around the thing girl and held her tightly. They spent the next few nights like that and during the day, they stuck together, avoiding Keiko as much as possible. It was on the 4th day that disaster struck. They were hiking when out of nowhere, a bear appeared. Everyone stood still for a minute before fear over took them and everyone split. The bear started to chase Rena and she ran, Yuki right behind her. They just kept running, not knowing where they were going. Once the bear stopped chasing them, they stopped to catch their breath. Surprised that they outran a bear, they didn't realize anything. Nothing at all. After a while of catching their breath, they realized it…

"Ehhhhh? Where are we?"

"I don't know! We're lost!"

"Eh? And it's getting dark too!"

"Yea… oh man… what should we do…?"

"Um… um… Oh! They said that if anyone was to get lost, stay in one place!"

"Rena-chan…"

"Yes…?"

"You actually listen?"

"Of course… you ever know when your partner may not know what to do and panic…"

"You're right…"

They both stared at each other before laughing. Yuki walked up to the sitting Rena and held out her hand.

"Let's set up camp here for now then… we'll see what happens tomorrow."

"Alright."

They built a small camp fire and marked the direction from whence they came before Yuki pulled out a blanket and laid it on the floor.

"You brought a blanket on the hike?"

"Well… you never know when it might get cold up here!"

Rena laughed before she pulled out a sandwich. She took half and offered the other to Yuki. Yuki looked at her and pointed to her own food.

"Save it… in case they don't find us tomorrow…"

"Ah… good thinking."

They ate the sandwich quickly and Rena laid down next to Yuki. Rena turned to face the fire as the sun set and the sky turned dark. The only light came from their small campfire and it didn't provide much coverage. Rena curled up slightly, getting a bit scared of what may be lurking in the shadows when she felt an arm go around her waist.

"Are you scared Rena-chan?"

"I was… but Yuki-chan is here… I'm not anymore.

She heard a chuckled and she turned around to face Yuki. They were mere inches apart and Yuki looked so tempting. Temptation turned into want… and want turned into action. So before neither of them noticed, their lips were moving against each other in a slow, soft, and sweet kiss. They continued, neither willing to part from the other but the lack of oxygen had their lungs screaming. When they pulled away, the gasped for air while staring into each other's eyes. Scarcely a few seconds passed by before their lips crashed onto each other's again, this time, their tongues met for the first time. Dueling for dominance and neither gave up until Rena closed her lips around Yuki's tongue and sucked. That sent Yuki's mind reeling and caused all other brain functions to shut down. Yuki let out a moan and suddenly, Rena stopped. She froze before pulling away and sitting up.

"Rena-chan…? What's wrong?"

"Because… w- we shouldn't be doing this! Its… its wrong… and… plus, we're stuck here and we don't know if we're going to be rescued or or—"

"Rena-chan! I know… but… we can't do anything right now! It's dark!"

Yuki stood up and took Rena's hand. She moved it up and placed it on her face while closing her eyes. She felt Rena's thumb lightly caress her cheek.

"Ne… Rena-chan…?"

"Yes?"

"I think I love you…"

"I think I love you too…"

They smiled at each other before Yuki captured Rena's lips placing her hand on her tiny waist. Their kiss got bolder and bolder till it rivaled the one earlier. When they pulled away, Yuki placed a hand on Rena's cheek and traced her lips with her thumb.

"Ne… Yuki-chan… are you sure this is okay?"

"I… I don't know… but… I want this… and you do too… don't you?"

"Mmmm… yes."

"Then… kiss me again."

Rena gladly did so and this time, it didn't start out slow. It was raw and full of passion, neither one letting go. Yuki pushed Rena back onto the blanket and kissed her cheek, down to her jaw line, down to her neck, and then to her ear. She licked the shell before taking the lobe into her mouth and sucking on it, smiling when she felt the girl beneath her squirm. She bit it lightly before moving back and kissing Rena lightly on the lips. She moved her lips down and placed kisses all over her neck, finding the sensitive places and paying more attention there.

"Do you want to continue?"

"Yes… please…"

Yuki smiled devilishly and soon, Rena's sweet moans filled the air along with Yuki's, both reaching the heavens and proving to the gods that the love between them exists. Afterward, they laid there, naked with Rena on her stomach and Yuki laying on her side and watching her perfect angel. She leaned up a bit and placed kisses on Rena's back, listening to the quiet mews or pleasure.

"We should get dressed…"

"We should… then we should eat something first…"

"I have some crackers."

"Sure… we should save the sandwich for later in case."

"Yup. Rena-chan… where did you throw my panties?"

"Ummm over there. On my pack. Where's my bra Yuki-chan…"

"Right there… on the branch. You see it?"

"Yea... how'd it get up there?"

"I'm good at throwing."

"I know what else you're good at…"

"What? Making you scream?"

"What? Nooo!"

"Oh yes! Rena-chan, you screamed so loud when I—"

"Shut up!"

As they finished dressing and dousing the embers, they heard a voice in the distance calling them. It was Yamada-sensei. They looked at each other before starting to scream out where they were. As they heard footsteps draw near, they turned to each other and hugged, giving one final passionate kiss. That will be their last one until they got back to the city.

"I love you Matsui Rena."

"I love you too Kashiwagi Yuki."

:note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note: :note:

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Camping Trip [Rena x Yuki] (08/26)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 01:11:47 PM »
Good job, bear!  :on GJ:

This fic is very perfect, I like it! Rena x Yuki  :luvluv1:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »
=D CAMPING TRIP!!!!!!!!!!
Leaving in 2 hours here HAHAHAHA

THANKS SHI-CHAN~!!!!!!!! :luvluv1:

YUKI X RENA!! WOOT!!!

I guess I will have to wait till I come back before I get to read the on the side part.   :tantrum:

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 01:48:31 PM by immortal_K »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 03:11:13 PM »
Nice!!!! I like it!!! Hehe naughty Yuki ^^

Offline Spicy Sapphire

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hungry for Melon Pan ԅ(¯ิϖ ¯ิԅ)
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:59:04 PM »
This is AWESOME!  :lol:

More RenaxYuki please! heheh :inlove:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 04:04:23 PM »
awesome!
I love the pocky game :P

Naughty yuki, is awesome!!!!

thanks for the update

Offline saeseki

• Forever a Kumi Oshi
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nyahan~
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 11:20:13 PM »
omg!

i am sooo loving this one   :cow:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2011, 11:37:57 PM »
I want more Yuki X Rena with normal school life like this~  XD

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 01:20:08 AM »
I like it, which is weird since I don't really ship Rena with anyone. I guess YukixRena can be my side ship from mayuki lol

I love the little SaeYaka bit that was plugged in~ :3

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 08:50:46 AM »
wow.. good job as always!  :D
please update soon  :catglare:

Offline virgo_shaka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 01:22:34 PM »
Eh, I never know you made this fic, Shibuya-sama. It's great as usual. Me want an update, please. :kneelbow:

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2011, 10:25:51 AM »
At first I was like  :w00t: and then I was like  :pig red: thank you  :bow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2012, 10:21:54 AM »
its sooooo sweeet  :heart: pls update more  :thumbsup
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline crosteks

• Member+
  • Treasure Your Life
    • nida_remorin
    • nida_remorin
    • niyrene
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2014, 08:24:01 AM »
 I love it thank's for this story, :heart: :heart:
 :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco: :deco:

Offline chuckyinside