JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Pistol To Tenshi

Author Topic: [04/20] Dream Morning Musume Album & Tour 1stアルバム「ドリムス。①」(Preview P.3)  (Read 35789 times)

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
OFFICIAL!! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/user/DMMusumeChannel

^ You sure that's an official channel?
Aside from the "Official Channel" part in the channel title, I see no indication that it isn't just another fan-made channel.

Especially suspicious is the fact that the only 2 friends listed for that account are other fan-made accounts.
If it were a UFA-made channel, the other official channels would be listed as friends instead, no?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Ah yeah, you right Slack about the YT Channel. You'd think Up Front Link woulda told us in English and French by now XD

and here is new DMM pimpage with Kaori, Kei and Rika :heart:

2011/06/04 女子力アップ塾「ドリームモー
http://www.megavideo.com/v/9V5Y5HF3eedbf57376fc69b14e970cd10d35fd092

download
http://www.twitter.com/?d=5H54NLZE

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
The boys nandake..? review the latest album!

I got into the Idol game with Morning Musume. They were my first (they were gentle), but we’ve grown apart. The Momusu of today isn’t really the Momusu I knew and fell in love with. But recently, we shared some old times together. We’re gonna take the jump together, and rekindle a lost love.

Earlier this year most of the graduated members of Morning Musume (sans the turtle and pandas, since they were seemingly asked to leave show business altogether) who still care to be celebrities were pushed together into a shiny new package and dubbed Dream Morning Musume. If you have a favorite who graduated, she’s probably there, (unless she signed with AVEX or is a chain smoker who can’t keep it in her pants around the old folks’ home…I still love you, Aibon). They mostly got together to promote random crap, do some lives, appear on TV and talk about the good ol’ days. But, they also hit the recording booth and did an album.

DREAMS 1 is mostly a cover album; Morning Musume covering…Morning Musume. Well, they cover songs that most of them didn’t appear on, which is a cool idea in my book. For years I talked about the newer Momusu girls covering older Momusu songs and putting out an album, I like that kind of shit. I’m not really going to talk about individual tracks that much, because they’re the same—just with new (old) voices. But, really that’s where the awesome comes in. These VOICES. Oh sweet fancy Moses how I’ve missed these voices. It makes me realize how…less than talented Morning Musume really is now. All of these old gals can freaking sing, man. For me, the most nostalgia inducing track is the girls’ new rendition of Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari (here dubbed the 2011 DREAMS Ver.). I always loved JKMs just for the cheese factor and getting to here all the girls actually get solo lines. This song though, jeez, it makes you long for the old days. Even the ones that aren’t that vocally strong (Oh, hi Rika and Yossi) make you wistful on this track. Then of course that so-called miracle decides to crap on the track and make you Yao Ming. But let’s forget about her (cus really, you had until I brought her up).

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Pistol To Tenshi