JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my first love

Author Topic: The Gekikara Thread  (Read 28069 times)

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Re: The Gekikara Thread
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 12:44:58 PM »

Can this get any more epic?  XD

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »
Realizes how I thought Majisuka 2's story would start, with the 4 queens turning into Majijyo teachers.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 05:29:08 PM »

update:

« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:01:55 AM by winner »

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 10:34:17 PM »

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 02:05:40 AM »
Thank everyone who posted. I really enjoyed watching videos and seeing the pics, it was my first time watching the videos. Rena's my Favorite among SKE.

Offline mr.diend

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2012, 12:55:12 PM »
she is crazy in this drama but she still looks cute <3
Mayu Watanabe Fans

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 07:16:44 PM »
i love her character, She plays him really good ;)

Offline theblueknight

• Theblueknight a.k.a oneyugigirl fan of Hatsune Miku/HANDMC/AKB48 and Im IN LOVE with Shinoda Mariko mi linda esposa(waifu) <3
  • Member+
  • love knows no gender
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2013, 03:19:46 AM »
i gotta admit when i first saw rena as gekikara i was scared like heck literally she gave me goosebumps but now i love her and her character she now has a place in my heart  :heart:

Spanish original name es mary es mi amor por leo dan:
Mari(mariko)es mi amor, solo con ella
vivo la felicidad yo se que nunca a nadie
mas podria amar, por que la quiero de
verdad por eso mary por favor dame tu
mano continuemos siempre asi
despues de todo que mas te puedo
pedir si soy feliz...muy feliz.
Si un dia me faltas tu que
Dios me ayude a morir ya que
no volvera a hacer en esta vida feliz
sin ti mari...sin ti mari...si estoy
viviendo por ti... 
--------<@
English ver dow originally name mary is my love by leo dan :
My love is Mari, just with her
I live in happiness
I know I will never again
fall in love with nobody, because I
feel a true love Because of that,
Mari, give me your hand we'll
forever continue this way After all,
what can I ask you more if I am happy...
very happy If one day I will miss you,
God help me to die ,
without you Mari...
If i live my life for you...  -----------<@

Offline Takamineski0048

• Hello Everyone! Nice to meet you all! :)
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2014, 03:31:36 PM »
She's amazing at first when i heard her laugh :rofl: and masochist way of fighting :bleed eyes: whoo totally I'm totally afraid of her :panic: :catglare: but when she changed i loved her character! I'm shocked to see how different she is in real life! :fap :twothumbs
I'm addicted to Akb48 and its sister groups, Im also addicted in Kpop! My Oshimen is Takamina!

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2014, 12:32:47 PM »
Rena became my SKE48 oshi thanks to Majisuka Gakuen. At first I wondered who the hell is that playing as Gekikara. I only knew 3 out of the 4 Queens in Rappapa. Then I thought "wow, she acts pretty well!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gekikara is actually quite a difficult role because the person has to act all crazy and laugh like a maniac and at the same time, look very scary. Rena did a very good job at this :twothumbs There's no one else who can fit that role~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
しらたき〜

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2014, 02:57:39 PM »
Rena became my SKE48 oshi thanks to Majisuka Gakuen. At first I wondered who the hell is that playing as Gekikara. I only knew 3 out of the 4 Queens in Rappapa. Then I thought "wow, she acts pretty well!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gekikara is actually quite a difficult role because the person has to act all crazy and laugh like a maniac and at the same time, look very scary. Rena did a very good job at this :twothumbs There's no one else who can fit that role~ :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Rena-sama's actual laugh is somewhat creepy and crazy, so laughing part was not hard for her  :rofl:

I loved her from the start of Team S and her Gekikara role just made her more awesome and epic  :wub:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2014, 03:41:54 PM »

Rena-sama's actual laugh is somewhat creepy and crazy, so laughing part was not hard for her  :rofl:

Didn't Rena say in an interview that she didn't do anything special for her Geki laugh; that she just laughed like normal?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2014, 11:40:31 PM »
Gekikara is actually quite a difficult role because the person has to act all crazy and laugh like a maniac and at the same time, look very scary. Rena did a very good job at this :twothumbs There's no one else who can fit that role~ [emoji813] [emoji813] [emoji813] [emoji813]

Didn't Rena say in an interview that she didn't do anything special for her Geki laugh; that she just laughed like normal?
Exactly. That is why it was a piece of cake for her [emoji4]
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2014, 08:38:09 AM »
Gekikara is actually quite a difficult role because the person has to act all crazy and laugh like a maniac and at the same time, look very scary. Rena did a very good job at this :twothumbs There's no one else who can fit that role~ [emoji813] [emoji813] [emoji813] [emoji813]

HAHA I know that~ That's why I said Rena did a good job on that and no one else can fit the role of Gekikara because if other people were to play that role, it'll be difficult for them, unlike Rena XD
しらたき〜

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2014, 10:37:56 AM »

HAHA I know that~ That's why I said Rena did a good job on that and no one else can fit the role of Gekikara because if other people were to play that role, it'll be difficult for them, unlike Rena XD
Yup, that's my all time SKE48 and current ALL48 oshimen for you~

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2015, 05:38:27 PM »
I want to write gekikara black fic, please give me some idea.!

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2015, 05:47:47 PM »
I want to write gekikara black fic, please give me some idea.!

If you need some inspiriation, read this GekiBlack fluff :)

http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=32226.0

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2015, 04:38:16 PM »
I read them already

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2015, 04:39:33 PM »
Did part three come

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2015, 04:31:59 AM »

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Uehara Takako - my first love