JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Our Time

Author Topic: unstoppable feelings (Chapter 10)  (Read 15635 times)

Offline blastingcool

Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 6 9-6-09)
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2009, 04:43:16 AM »
@ candy_boy, hmm Hanako is indeed tall, lets just pretend she is shorter than maki and yossie in here hehehe

@kriz, so far i think she will fall in love with the tux 'man'

@rndmnwierd, lol i didnt know that i have caused a war between ishiyoshi and yomiki fans

@Kreuz_Asakura, wow i think im being hypnotized, now my head is spinning. Here is the link to the Hanako girl, she's in white clothes and pretty tall  www.vimeo.com/2965970

alright imma go play my ds, thanks for reading my fic

Chapter 7

“Rika, stop fixing your pink-feathered mask. It does look good on you.”

“But the feather is itchy on this side.” Rika twitched the feather around.

“Cant help it. You were the one who chose it. Now stop fixing it or else people will look at you like a fool.” Ayumi tried to cover her laugh

Rika gave up on the feather. “Neh ayumi, are you going to find a partner to dance.”

“I will if I can find a handsome guy. But its hard to find one since they are wearing masks”

A guy approached up to Rika. “Excuse me are you Rika Ishikawa?”

“Yes and you are?” Rika eyed him suspiciously.

“My name is Ichiro Nakamura. I was wondering if I can have a dance with you.” Rika was going to decline but Ayumi quickly answered it for her

“Of course you can. My friend is looking for a partner too.” Ayumi pushed Rika near him and winked at her.

werent you the one who wanted a partner

Rika’s face became annoyed at the guy’s sincerity. They both started walking towards the dance floor.

“Junjun, I’m going to wander around the ball room. Don’t follow me.”

“Yes Hanako-sama.”

Hanako was greeting guests and stopped to talk to some. She continued her walk and accidentally slipped on the slippery marble floor on her high heels. Luckily Maki was there to catch her or else it would be an embarrassing scene.

“Are you ok.” Maki’s arms were around Hanako’s waste. Cant believe this girl slipped into my arms.

Hanako regained her composure. “Thanks for saving me.” She stared into her savior’s eyes. The fortune teller is right, I will bump into my future lover today and I did. Not only that, he also saved me.

“If everything is alright then I’ll excuse myself.”

“Wait, what is your name?”

“Maki Goto.” why does this girl want to know my name. Its not like I need her to return me a favor. Gotta get moving then.

Maki Goto? Isnt that a girl name? “Where did he go?”  Hanako blinked in confusion.

“Do you want to take some fresh air outside?” Yossie felt polluted by the alcoholic smell. Miki didn’t mind with that idea since she got to spend time alone with yossie.

When they walked outside, they passed a couple where the lady was wearing a pink-feathered mask.

“Rika, are you ok.” Ichiro noticed Rika’s attention was elsewhere. Sje was looking at the person’s back whom just passed by her.

“Nothing.” Why does that stranger familiar.

“Shall we dance now?” He extended his right hand out and Rika accepted it unwillingly.

Outside...

“The fresh air is so great.” Yossie took a deep inhale and Miki copied her.

“Do you like to do that all the time.”

“I do this every night in my garden and I look up at the sky.”

“Yossie!” Maki was running behind crazily.

“Maki? Where have you been?”

“Anyway, ill tell you later but lets get out of here first. Some crazy girl kept following me.” Maki grabbed yossie’s arm and forced her to run.

“Yossie…” Miki watched them running away.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:49:51 AM by blastingcool »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 7 )
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2009, 05:14:40 AM »
Maki and Hanako? And it looks like Yossui is warming up to Miki.

Offline candy_boy

• hai, sensei!
Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 6 9-6-09)
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »

Eh?!

NAa~NI?!

*whips out hugeass Ishiyoshi uchiwa and waves it around*
ISHIYOSHI! ISHIYOSHI!   :yossi: :otomerika: :heart: :heart: 

:shakeit:  :P

How dare you, sir?  :tama-mad: I suppose you know that.. THIS. MEANS. WAR!   :twisted: :twisted:

[/quote]
Yay, Yomiki time!!!

*also chanting*

YOMIKI! YOMIKI! YOMIKI!

and so yomiki begins.... :banghead
Rika, you better make a good come back.
 :otomerika:  :yossi:

[/quote]
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thanks for the fic...

Those three  :love: :love: :love: :love:

It's interesting how everyone is now Yomiki - Ishiyoshi  XD

Anyways as the others i'll say: ISHIYOSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Lol, you're going to start a riot between Ishoyoshi and Yomiki fans! BTW I'm rooting for Ishiyoshi.

Oh, wait. I guess its already started...  :P Yey! :cow:

AH~ so much festivities.  :yep: never has another love triangle elicited as much excitement as yocharmikitty  :heart: :heart:  :yossi:

@ candy_boy, hmm Hanako is indeed tall, lets just pretend she is shorter than maki and yossie in here hehehe

Well, Yossy and Maki do look taller than they are.. so i guess it can be done. :)

Chapter 7

Mou~ Rika! Don't just stand there... Ayumi, you're supposed to be in the Ishiyoshi side!  :cry:  And Maki, what took you so long?  :? Oh, right.. Hanako  :drool:

Mmm.. Maki & Hanako? Not too bad. Both are goodlooking. And Maki really has this gentlemanly aura, doesn't she? While Hanako's the Ojousama type... I'm open to it.  :thumbsup
Rika <3

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2009, 01:47:27 PM »
“Anyway, ill tell you later but lets get out of here first. Some crazy girl kept following me.” Maki grabbed yossie’s arm and forced her to run.

And so it's Maki. She's freaking out because she's being chased by a woman  XD  Cute  :on lol:

And YAY! YOMIKI MOMENT  :luvluv1:  well short but still YAY!  :pepper:  YAY!  :strawberry:  YAY!  :shakeit:

Author-san repeat after me  :on hypto: "I will keep Aya busy with Maki and something will happen to Rika so she wont be in the party" :on hypto:

:on lol:

NICE ONE DUDE  :on lol:

How dare you, sir?  :tama-mad: I suppose you know that.. THIS. MEANS. WAR!   :twisted: :twisted:

You want war then war you shall receive  :twisted:  :twisted: it's not a sir btw  :P

Offline Elle_Driver

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2009, 02:58:46 PM »
Nice Yomiki moment  :luvluv2:
Please let there be more Yomiki lurv  :onioncheer:

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2009, 03:05:03 AM »
Oh no Maki! :banghead: you should have found Aya instead of Yossy XD
Nice done Shiba-chan :thumbsup

@author-san thanks for the vid, wow she IS tall :nervous and the other girl looked really cute at her side XD but like candy_boy said Maki and Yossy looks taller than their actual heights so no problem there ;)

@kRisZ YAY! :thumbsup  but I'm a girl :nervous

Offline blastingcool

Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 8 )
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2009, 10:35:56 AM »
im glad that you guys are energetic over these pairings.

Chapter 8

“What happened to your eyes Maki?” Yossie was choking up on her laughing as they were walking in the hallway.

“Don’t talk about it. I had a nightmare yesterday so I couldn’t sleep.” Maki was yawning constantly. Why did that girl even haunt my sleep. Is this what they call unlucky fate?

When Maki opened the door, she was so sleepy so her eyes were half-opened. She ended up bumping into the person in front of her.

“It’s you again!” Maki was pointing to the girl

“Maki!” Hanako hugged Maki tightly. “Aren’t you happy to see me again.”

“No! Why are you here.”

“I just transferred here so I can go to school with you everyday.” Maki rolled her eyes and walked past her. Yossie quickly followed

“Was she the girl in your dream?” Yossie whispered to Maki.

“Someone help me please.” Maki scratched her heads and messed up her hair. They both grabbed their own seat. Maki was sitting behind yossie.

“Alright class quiet up. I have an announcement to make. Today we have a transferred student.” Nakazawa signaled Hanako to introduce herself.

“My name is Hanako Takigawa. Nice to meet everyone.” Hanako made a bow to the class.

“Ok go choose your own seat.”

Please not next to me. Please not next to me. Maki’s eyes were closed and she was praying.

She heard a table on her left was pulling closed next to her table.

“Hi Maki.” Hanako beamed her with her great smile.

Why are you saying hi. Its not the first time we met. Maki rolled her eyes.

“By the way Yoshizawa. The principal, Ms. Kei, wants to see you in her office right now.” All eyes were on yossie.

“What did you do?” Maki was worried because kei-sama only requested to see students when they were in trouble.

“I don’t realy know.” Yossie got up and left the room.

I hope she’ll be ok. Maki watched yossie left while Hanako was waving hand in front of her face to get her attention. Maki shoved her hand away.

“Sensei, can I go to the bathroom?” Rika made an excuse to leave the room.

“Don’t take too long.” Rika quickly got up pretending that she needed to release her bladder really bad.

Knock knock…..

“Come in.” Yossie twisted the doorknob open and bowed her head to Kei-san.

“What is that you want to see me.” Yossie asked politely.

Kei-san took a long sigh. “I’m sorry to say this but you are to be expelled from this school.”

Yossie’s face was in shock. “Can I know the reason why.”

“It’s because you have offended the most influential girl in this school.”

“Who is that?”

“Fujimoto. Her father wants you to be expelled immediately, which means you have to leave now.”

She was still bitter about our first argument. Yossie clenched her hands tightly. Cant believe she’s that kind of person.

“I got it.”

“Hold on!” Rika ran into the room without permission. “Principal, you cant expel her.”

“I’m sorry Ishikawa. I don’t have the power to change this.”

“Then I do. If she leaves, then you are leaving too.”

Kei was shifting in her seat nervously because she was afraid to lose this job. Offending either Ishikawa or Fujimoto would cause her job. It’s like a double edged sword.

“We can talk things through Ishikawa. Please don’t make things hard for me.”

“If it’s about Fujimoto that you are afraid of, then I’ll have my dad deal with this issue. You don’t have to worry about it anymore.” Rika grabbed Yossie’s hand and led her out of the office

“Why did you that?” Yossie was confused with Rika’s action. “You didn’t really have to stand up for me.”

Rika was hurt by yossie’s exclaim. “What makes you think I would ignore that.”

“Well, anyway thanks even though I don’t know why you would help me.” Yossie didnt want to know the reason why because she had other stuffs in mind. She bowed her head to Rika and left her standing there.

What took yossie so long? Maki thought.

“Maki, what are you thinking?”

“Stop bothering me.” Hanako pouted her lips at Maki.

Ding dong………….

As soon as the bell rang, Maki quickly dashed outside the classroom but Hanako wouldn’t leave her alone.

“Why are you following me?” Maki was getting irritated

“Because wherever you go I go because you’re my lover.”

“When did that happen?”

“When you saved me the other day.”

Hanako clung onto Maki’s arm.

Miki was looking for yossie because she didn’t return to the classroom. “There you are?” Her eyes were lit with happiness again.

“What took you so long?” Miki was confused with yossie’s cold face.

“It’s none of your business?” Yossie answered rudely

“What happened?”

“You really want to know? Then I’ll tell you. I was sent to the principal’s office and when I got there. I just found out that I have offended you, Fujimoto, and I was to be expelled from this school since it was your father’s order. I guess I cant really blame him for having a nasty daughter like you.”

“What do you mean? You thought I told my dad on you and asked him to expel you.”

“Whatever you’re thinking I don’t care anymore and I do not want to associate with you, Fujimoto.”

“Yossie. Wait!” but yossie ignored Miki’s call and kept walking.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2009, 11:09:17 AM »
With all the things going on in this story, the only thing I can think to comment on now is the fact that Kei's the principal. I think that might be a first in this forum.  XD

Offline Miki IV

• 1444 believer
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ówO
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2009, 05:53:29 PM »
Now .....
<_< Aya will have problems?

>-<!!

Noooooo!

Miki-sama, don't throw anger at Aya!

And Rika defended Yossi!!!  :otomerika:

Next chapter, Onegaishimasu!!!  :D

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »
“Hold on!” Rika ran into the room without permission. “Principal, you cant expel her.”

Here comes the savior  :otomerika:

“Because wherever you go I go because you’re my lover.”

An instant girlfriend  :lol:

“There you are?” Her eyes were lit with happiness again.

Miki in love  :wub:

“Yossie. Wait!” but yossie ignored Miki’s call and kept walking.

Holy Crap Yossie! LISTEN FIRST!  :angry:

@kRisZ YAY! :thumbsup  but I'm a girl :nervous

Noted  :D

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2009, 02:21:22 PM »
ishiyoshi and ayamiki are the best~~

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2009, 06:19:22 AM »
Dang, IshiYoMiki.  :O

Normally I'd say "poor Maki", but c'mon, there's a cute/hot rich girl who's got googly eyes for you! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline blastingcool

Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 9 )
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2010, 07:42:29 AM »
woot im back, having a break from school now, this is an update after for a long time, i dont know if you guys are still interested in this story

Chapter 9
When miki got home, she was throwing a tantrum at everyone. “Where is Father!” Her face was really pissed off that no servants were daring to approach her.
“Ano, Master is in his reading room.” A butler timidly answered without looking at her.
Miki quickly walked upstairs and intruded her father’s room without knocking. “Father, why did you have to expel Yoshizawa.”
Miki’s father looked worried. He was wondering did he do another mistake again. “um..Because I was worried about you.  I heard that she bullied you.”
“It didn’t even happen! Where did you hear it from, is it Aya?”
“I forced her to say it out, so don’t blame her.”
Miki walked away but stopped at the door, “just please don’t stick your nose into my business again.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is she acting like that? Can’t she tell I care a lot for her? Rika was crying in her room and hugging her pillow.
Knock knock…
Rika quickly wiped her tears. “Come in”
“were you crying Rika.” She was surprised to see her dad at this time.
“No,” Rika tried to look away.
“Don’t lie to me daughter, you know I’m not happy if my daughter is not happy. So tell me what happened.” Rika’s father patted her head and pulled her in to comfort her. But Rika didn’t say anything but just cried on his shoulders.
“Father, why does love hurt so much?”
He was shocked. My daughter is in love? “Now who is the guy that you’re talking about.”
“It’s not a guy, it’s a girl” Rika recomposed herself. Now her father was in more shock. “Are you going to yell at me?” Rika asked nervously.
“I..”  He trailed away..
“Father?” Rika shook him lightly..
“No, I won’t yell at you. Like I say, your happiness is my happiness. I won’t make you to take a path where you don’t want to. It’s late already. Don’t think too much. Get some rest Rika.” He bid her good night kiss and left.
But I cant sleep. I want to see her right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------
“Yoshizawa-san, you have a guest downstair.” Aika made a bow and exited outside the room.
Yossie glanced at her watch. “10:05, who could be visiting me now?”
Yossie came downstairs and saw Miki standing in the living room.
“Why are you here?” yossie asked coldly without inviting her to sit down.
“Yossie, can you just let me explain.”
“There’s nothing to explain. I don’t want to be expelled again by your father to be framed of bullying you. Aika, take her out and close the door.”
“Just give me 5 minutes, then ill leave even if u want me to stay.” Miki said in a firm tone that made yossie stop walking and looked at her.
“Let’s talk outside.” Yossie walked outside first…
Both were walking slowly on the pavement with Miki walking behind.
Miki stared at the dark sky that was lit by many twinkling stars. “The sky tonight is really pretty.”
“So what do you want to talk about.” Yossie was getting impatient.
“I wanted to clarify about today’s event. I admitted that I was angry at first when you bumped into me but I already let it go. My father thought I was still angry of you but I didn’t even tell him anything. He just heard it from rumor and therefore wanted to expel you as you see I’m his only daughter so he wanted to protect me”
Yossie was about to speak but she was cut off by Miki. “I know you won’t believe me and whether you believe or not, I still have to say it. I don’t hate you and I won’t use any influential wealth power to crush you.”
Yossie was speechless but she didn’t know what so say. She just stared into Miki’s eyes to search the answer whether she was telling the truth but she could only find warmth in her eyes.
“Why did you go through all the trouble just to tell me this.” Yossie wanted to confirm her feelings. Could it be that she likes me…
Should I confess her now. She’s so thickheaded. Miki made a move. She kissed yossie on the lips and whispered “it’s because I like you.”
Yossie pulled her into an embrace. She wanted this moment to last forever.
“Tonight, indeed is beautiful.” She kissed miki’s head.
from afar…..
Rika clenched her fist. “Let’s go home.” She ordered Erika menacingly. I definitely won’t forgive her.
-----------------------------------------

lol who is her that Rika wont forgive?

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: unstoppable feelings (chapter 9, 3-18-10)
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2010, 08:55:32 AM »
yay!!!! you updated it!!! :cow:
OMG!!! YOMIKI! :wub: :wub: :wub:

sopas!!!! Rika is angry :O wonder what she's gonna do?

btw... with this update and Miki's pic of her and Yocchan :inlove: (and Aya) in her blog wooo... Today was a YOMIKI day!!! :twothumbs
Today I'M HAAAAAPPYYYY!

Offline ~happyxcharmy~

• Member+
  • 男人大可不必百口莫辩,女人實在無須楚楚可憐
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »
welcome back~~
oh my god!! rika is angry!!
what will rika do next??!!

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2010, 09:32:19 AM »
@Kreuz_Asakura, can you give me the link of miki's pic that of her, yossie and aya, really want to see it

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+

Offline blastingcool

« Reply #57 on: March 21, 2010, 10:03:41 AM »
thanks for the link!

hm...are people still interested in this story, seems like not many replying. What happened to ishiyoshi and yomiki fans

Offline Haruka

• ^Every time I see you, my heart hurts^
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~ Miki Queen ~
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2010, 12:09:31 AM »
YAMIKI!!! YOMIKI!!!! YOKIMI!!!!! XD

wow it's almost 6 months ._. I'm so glad that u update =D

I look fordwar it x)

God!! She knows she's HOT!

Offline Elle_Driver

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: March 22, 2010, 05:48:46 PM »
me too, me too! YOMIKI, GAM, YOMIKI

I love this story so pleeeaaaase continue  :twothumbs

that Yomiki moment was so cute, please let there be more of this

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Our Time