JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Euphoria - Reverse

Author Topic: Stories Of The Heart (Prologue 3 UPDATE 20/5)  (Read 3126 times)

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Stories Of The Heart (Prologue 3 UPDATE 20/5)
« on: February 07, 2011, 06:39:42 PM »
I've got a new fic to share with you guys, Stories Of The Heart. :) :) :) There are a few main couples in this fic and each main couples lead a different kind of life too. I've just finish writing the first prologue and there will be a few prologue for this fic. I hope you guys will enjoy it. XD XD XD

Prologue 1

Maimi’s POV

I hate new semester, i always have. Especially this semester, you guys wanna why??? The main reason is because i hate studying, and the minor reason is, i have to handle all the new student this semester. Well, before i got too carried away by my dissapointment, let me introduce myself. My name is Yajima Maimi, i’m the third year students at Berikyuu University and i’m majoring in Arts and Perfomance. Oh, before i forgot to mention it, i’m also the head of the student body which means, no matter what i kind of excuse i give, i have to take part in the orientation as well. God, i hate my life.

"What the hell are you doing Maimi??? Let’s get going already....." The sound of the yankii voice made me jumped a little. I turned my head towards the door and i saw my bestfriend, Natsuyaki Miyabi stood there. Like me, Miyabi also majoring in Arts and Perfomance and we have known each other ever since we’re kids cause we live in the same neighbourhood.

"Tell me again why i have to go???" I said with a frown. Miyabi just stood there and sighed. "How many times do you want me to repeat myself Maimi, you have to go because you’re the president of the student body and not to mention it’s your responsibilities...." Miyabi yelled the same answer again and again everytime i asked her about it. To tell you guys the truth, i hate her answer because it’s not like i asked for this position. The only thing thing that i remember is that last during the semester, Miyabi came running to me and tell me that her name and mine have been listed as one of the candidates and before i even realized what happen, i’ve been elected to be the president.

"It’s not like i ask for the job Miya...." i complained to her. "Well, and it’s not my fault that you got elected either.... That’s what you get when you’re the most popular girl in this university....." Miyabi replied sarcastically as she she showed me her evil grin. "But i never ask to be in this position Miya.... You know that i hate responsibilities and i’m not a very reliable person...." I kept on whining. Miyabi walked towards me and pulled me into a bear hug. "Don’t worry Maimi, you know that you’re not alone.... You have me, Erika, Momo and the others to help you...." Miyabi soothed me. I broke away from our hug and gave her a smile. "I know that.... Now let’s go... i’m ready...." I said and pulled Miyabi towards the door.

On our way towards the main hall, we came across Shimizu Saki, my friends and Miyabi future ex-girlfriend. I could sensed that Miyabi’s face had already turned into a frown and i was right, when i turned my head towards her, i could clearly see that anger was written all over her face. I nudged her on the side to remind her that Saki was still her girlfriend but the only respond that i got from her was a deep scowl. "Hello Maimi, Miya...." Saki greeted us with a smile. "Hey Saki.... Where’re you heading???" I asked her. "I’m heading towards the theater room, Maiha needs me there...." Saki responded carefully as she slowly peeked at Miyabi.

"Maiha???!!! Why are seeing her???!!! I thought i’ve already told you that i don’t want you to be friends with her!!!" Miyabi growled and yelled at Saki. Great, the last thing i wanted was to be in the middle of this again, the last time i’ve got trapped in this situation, i had to carry Saki back to her room because she was slapped by Miyabi. "What the hell is wrong with you???!!! How many times do i have to explain that Maiha and me are just friends!!!" Saki shouted back  but i know that she was trying to keep her cool, after all, Saki was always the matured one in this relationship. Miyabi was about to burst again but i did the smartest thing that i can think of, i pulled Miyabi away and dragged her towards the main hall again. "Let go of me Maimi, i’m not finish with her yet!!!" Miyabi tried to struggled but unfortunately, i’m stronger than her. "Enough Miya, both of you can discuss this in private later... We have job to do!!!" I half scolded her. Miyabi calmed down and said. "You right, we definitely have work to do and maybe it’s time for me to flirt again, if Saki think that i’m just gonna sit down and do nothing, she’s definitely wrong cause i won’t, let her go to that stupid Maiha, there’s plenty of new hot junior in the hall right now...." Miyabi mumbled to herself as she suddenly started to walk faster and dragged me along with her.

We finally arrived at the main hall and i could see all the new students were waiting for me. "What took you so long to get here president, are you lost or something???" Chinami, my friends from the Theather Faculty came to greet me. "Sorry Chii, but i have to handle some complication before i could arrive...." I said as i pointed my finger towards Miyabi who was standing besides Momoko. Chinami rubbed her temple and nodded her head as the signed that she understands what i’m trying to say. "How bad is it this time???" Chinami asked me. "It’s not too bad because i practically dragged Miya away but i think you should talk to Saki later...." I said as i patted her shoulder. Chinami nodded her head and walked towards the main stage.

"Can i have everybody attention’s please..... As one of the member of this university student body council, i would like to welcome all of you to Berikyuu University.... Congratulations on making your way here..." Chinami said followed by all the students clap. "Now, i want all of you to give a big clap to our Yajima Maimi, our student body president!!!" Chinami announced as i made my wy to the main stage and took the mic from her. "Thanks Chii..." I whispered before she gave me the mic and she flashed me with her sweet smile.

"Hello everyone, i’m Yajima Maimi, your student body president..... i would like to welcome each and everyone of you to Berikyuu University.... Welcome everyone!!!!" I finished my short speech with a cheer and gave the mic to the rest of the student body council members. Looks like i’ve just had to accept that my new life as the student body president had just began and i don’t think i mind it too much now considering that the juniors are kinda cute and like i think,  being popular is going to help me a lot too.       
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 10:23:29 PM by abok »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Stories Of The Heart (Prologue 1)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 06:58:37 PM »
This might be an interesting fic especially adding Maiha :D
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline kano-chan

• Member+
  • ~Angel Miya~
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 02:11:24 AM »
Oh my gosh, what have you turned Miya into??? :O2

lol... I wonder what happened with Miya, Saki, and Maiha, but that slap was.... ;)

Waits. :twothumbs

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »
Hey, welcome back abok!

So Maimi has been half thrown into this position of power eh?.... I wonder how she will end up coping with it, though it's not all bad for her, especially if thier are cute girls  :lol:

Wow Miya's very, um, agressive in this fic so far, she seems really pissed at Saki and Maiha being friends or perhpas, as she thinks, more than friends, I wonder what the history behind these three is?

nice start Abok, keep it up buddy!

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2011, 02:12:39 PM »
You're back again!!! :mon dance: :mon dance: :mon dance:

I wonder who will be the main couple in this, i already sense Maimi and Airi, and MiyaSaki but i wonder who else... :mon huh: :mon huh: :mon huh:

Looks like Miya and Shimi-chan already have their crisis... :mon emo: :mon emo: :mon emo:

Love it abok-chan!!!! :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:

Update soon!!! :mon star: :mon star: :mon star:

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 09:23:58 PM »
Oh my God... :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: i finally got the free times to continue this story... XD XD XD this is the second prologue for Stories Of The Heart and thanks to the free time that i got now, i can start writing again.... :lol: :lol: :lol: i'm working on the last prologue now and i think i'll be able to post it soon... :D :D :D

Sorry about not replying the comment but i promised that i will soon... :bow: :bow: :bow: Really hope you guys like my second prologue... :nervous :nervous :nervous

Prologue 2

Ai’s POV

“Ai-chan!!! Wake up already!!!”

“Ai-chan!!! We’re going to be late!!!!”

God, I really hate my best friend right now. I mumbled to myself as I used my hand to cover my ears. “Just shut up already!!! I’m not in the mood to go to work today!!!” I shouted and pulled my blanket again.

“Takahashi Ai!!! You better wake up right now or i’m gonna ask Jun to smash your door to pieces!!!” Hearing the threat in that loud and annoying voice, i jerked awake. “I’m awake now damn it!!! You don’t have too threat me like that Gaki!!!” I shouted angrily as i threw my pillow towards the door. I could hear Gaki’s laughing hard from outside and that made me more furious. But i knew that Gaki meant everything that she said about asking Jun to broke down my door because she’s already done it twice.

My name is Takahashi Ai, i’m 25 years old and i’m a police officer. Maybe some of you don’t trust me, but it’s the truth and as much as i hate to admit it to myself, i am a police officer and i’m also a detective. I’ve never dream of becoming a police officer when i was a kid, but “something” happen to me and because of that “something”, i took this path. And because of that “something”, i have spend all the time in my dreadful life regretting it. But that’s the story for another time and i'm not going to ruin my day because of that unimportant little “something”.

After i took my bath and dress up, i went downstairs for breakfast. When i reached the kitchen, i was greeted with a lot of shouting and yelling from my teammates and sadly my housemates. “You’re late again Ai-chan!!!” Shouted Niigaki Risa, my best friend and my pain in the butt underling. Well, she’s not exactly my underlings because she’s the second in command for my team and she’s also not the cause of my pain in the butt because she have saved my butt many times than i can remember. But she is my best friend though and i don’t know what would happen to me if she’s not by my side.

“Risa!!! Stop shouting in front of the food!!! How many times do i have to tell you that???” Kamei Eri, Gaki’s girlfriend yelled. She’s been with Gaki for almost 3 years now and to tell you guys the truth, she’s pretty dumb. But, she’s also one of the best officers in the police force thanks to her agility and her skills with the gun and not, i repeat, not her dumbness.

“Aww.... You’re so cute when you yell at me like that....”  Gaki said seductively as she started to nibble on her girlfriend ears. “Oh my God both of you!!! Stop that already!!! It’s early in the morning and i really don’t want to go to work trumatized!!!” I yelled at both of them before it’s too late and they started to make out in front of my breakfast.

“Dont be jealous Ai-chan, it’s not their fault you don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend or both....” JunJun, my strongest, toughest and hard headed friend and teammates. Her real name is Li Chun and we called her Jun Jun because it’s easier to pronounce. She moved to Japan 5 years ago and we become friends with her when all of us met at the police academy. JunJun is a very skilled fighter and she loves hand to hand combat.

“Shut up Jun!!!” I shouted at her. I hate it when she said that. So what if i don’t have a girlfriend or boyfriend or whatever. I’m happy with that and i want to stay single and not available forever if that’s possible.

“Dont say that to your leader Jun....” JunJun’s girlfriend, Michisige Sayumi said as she slapped JunJun arm lightly. Sayu is the only one in this house who’s not a police officer because she’s a nurse. She’s also the only one in this house who respect me as the oldest sometimes. And the reason i said sometimes is because she’ll change the moment JunJun got her claws over her.

“That hurt baby...” JunJun said as she rubbed her arm and pressed her lips on Sayumi’s. “Oh my God!!!Not another one!!!” I said as i frowned at both of the lovely and unfortunately perverted couple. Sayumi pulled away with a dreamy smile and giggled at me. “Although, Ai-chan having a girlfriend or boyfriend would not be such a bad idea considering she have a lot of love to give....” Sayumi said as she pulled JunJun away from the table and heads towards the door before i could smack her right in the face.

“See you at the station guys!!!” JunJun said before she closed the door. Gaki and Eri stood up after that and pulled me towards the door as well. “We have to go to Ai-chan or we’re gonna be late...” Gaki said to me. “But, i don’t even eat anything yet!!!” I whined childishly. “Well, you should blame yourself for that, who told you to wake up late....” Eri said as she and Gaki pulled me towards the door.

“But it’s not my fault!!!! You guys are the one who make me lost my appetite!!!” I shouted loudly while both of my friend cruelly drag me out of the house. 

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Stories Of The Heart (Prologue 2 UPDATE!!! 17/5)
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 11:27:44 AM »
Hey abok your back, nice to see you carrying on with this story  :w00t:

Wasn't expecting the MM girls to be cops in this story though, will be intresting to see how these two worlds collide

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Stories Of The Heart (Prologue 2 UPDATE!!! 17/5)
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 10:22:46 PM »
So, this is my final prologue and i can finally start with my first chapter.... XD XD XD i hope you guys enjoy it.... :) :) :)

@kurosawa : well, i've decided to add Maiha because she's one of my favorite when she's in berryz.... :D :D :D

@kano-chan : well, you have to wait and see about Miya... :P :P :P

@memory : well memory-chan, you have to keep wandering because i'm not gonna tell you.... :P :P :P.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

@oddball : yes i'm back again.... :nervous :nervous :nervous well, i've been planning to add MM as the law enforcer in this fic for a while now.... XD XD XD i want to create new character for the police but i ended up not knowing what names should i create so i've just decided to use MM members instead.... :nervous :nervous :nervous well, you gonna have to wait and see about the worls collide though cause i'm not telling... :P :P :P

Prologue 3

Yurina’s POV

“Where the hell is he???” I heard one of my faithful companion and friend, Maasa, shouted. We’ve been waiting all day for the boss to show up with our new stock. It’s already been a week and as usual, all of us would gathered at this abandon warehouse and resupply our stock so that our respective client/victim would be pleased with us.

“Just sit there and shut the hell up Kumo Onna!!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid voice of yours....” Ohtani Masae, another one of my companion or should i say my number one enemy shouted rudely at my friend.

“What did you just call me bi....” before Maasa could finished her word, i cupped her mouth with my left hand and pulled her towards me by using my right hand. “Not here Maasa, you know the rule... If Kariya-san see this, we will be in big trouble....” I whispered into her ear. Maasa glared at me for a couple of second before she sighed and shrugged her shoulder.

“Well, look at that, Kumo Onna is listening to Kamikiri Onna....” Ohtani mocked us with her sweet and sickening voice. “You should know that insect stick together Oh-chan.... If they don’t, they will be squashed and die....” Ohtani best friend, Saitou Hitomi said as she smirked at Maasa and me. Ohtani patted her friend shoulder and smirked evilly at us. “I guess you’re right  Saitou....” she said with a menacing laugh.

I could sensed Maasa was getting angrier by the second judging from her tensed shoulder, gritted teeth and how red her face was turning so before my friend lose it, i’ve decided to mock them back. “Well, being label as insect is better than a couple of old lady who jealous because they’re untalented coward who only dare to bark when they’re in a safe place.... Right Maasa???” I nudged Maasa and from the look that i saw on her face, i knew she’d agree with me.

“I guess you’re right Yurina-chan... Besides, being call like that by a couple of old lady does not bother me much... Besides, we should not take it seriously because old people always get senile....” Maasa said mockingly with a huge grin on her face.

“How dare you mock us brat!!!!” Saitou and Ohtani shouted at the same time as they marched angrily towards us. Maasa looked towards me and i nodded as a signal that we’re going to take care of these two. Unfortunately, before our fist could reached their faces, a loud voice had interrupted us and force us to froze on the spot. “Enough!!! All of you!!!” All of us looked towards the entrance door and spotted our boss, Kariya, and his man standing at the door. “How many times do i have to tell the four of you to get along???” He continued as he made his way towards us. “Forgive us Kariya-san...” The four of us apologized and bowed at him.

“It’s alright... I just don’t want my best saleswomen to slaughter each other... That’s all....” Kariya said with a warm smile. Kariya signal one of his man to come to him with a black briefcase. “What took you so long to get here Kariya-san???” I asked him. “Well, i ran into some trouble with the police just now...” He said with his usual warm smile.

“So, how’s the goods??? Did our customer love it???” He asked all of us as he handed us four envelope filled with the goods and each of us took one . “Well, some of my customer complained that the price is too high....” Maasa said while rubbing her forehead. “As for me, the customer said they wanted something stronger and they don’t care about the price cause they can afford it....” I said.

Kariya laughed a little before he responded to our report. “Well, as for Maasa... tell your client, if they can’t afford it, don’t buy it.... and as for Yurina,don’t worry about that cause i’ll arrange for the stronger one.... What about you??? Ohtani??? Saitou???” Kariya shifted her attention to both of them. “We have nothing to report Kariya-san...” Saitou answered for both of them.

“Alright then, remember that i want the money next week and be careful about the cops... i think they’re hunting us...” Kariya said as he and his man exited the warehouse. Ohtani and Saitou glared at us for a while and they left.

“Let’s go Maasa.... We have a lot of work to do....” I said. Maasa nodded her head as both of us walked out of the warehouse with cautions.

After i’ve reached my house, i opened the envelope and smiled while i looked at the goods that i’ve just got. “Looks like i’m gonna be busy selling this week....” I said to myself as i moved the goods from the envelope into my bag. Oh wait!!!i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kumai Yurina and i’m a saleswomen. I think you guys can already guess what kind of saleswomen i am and what kind of goods i’m selling right. I’m an orphan and i ran from my foster home when i was twelve with my best friend Maasa. We live together but Maasa usually stayed at her girlfriend’s house. And speaking of girlfriend, i don’t have any cause i think having a girlfriend will get me into trouble. But that’s only half true because i never found someone that understood me and i wondered if that kind of person actually exist in this world.   

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Stories Of The Heart (Prologue 3 UPDATE 20/5)
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »
So now we hve a crime sindicate as well!!! and Yurina and Maa are in it!!!  :shocked so now it's the criminals, the cops and the students, I wonder how these 3 worlds will come together more than just the cops and the students,

looking forward to see some interaction between the groups.......

Offline twintt

Re: Stories Of The Heart (Prologue 3 UPDATE 20/5)
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 05:07:57 PM »
Three interesting prologues :w00t: Can't wait for the first chapter :P

Please update soon :cow:

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Euphoria - Reverse