JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - ANGEL LOVE STORY ~Akiiro No Tenshi~

Author Topic: [TEAM KII] AIRIN ~The Furukawa Airi Thread  (Read 71937 times)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TEAM KII] AIRIN ~The Furukawa Airi Thread
« Reply #100 on: December 13, 2011, 06:05:40 AM »
Girls that can quote Gundam are always great. :lol: Not to mention she's in the unit of the year. Happy birthday Airin!

Offline Melchizadek

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #101 on: December 13, 2011, 05:50:00 PM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AIRIN!!!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #102 on: January 02, 2012, 03:48:11 PM »
Airi is TOTALLY into Rena  :lol: It's so awesome to see them interact... or at least, try to interact.

Download

Thanks to whoever edited and subbed this  :twothumbs

We really don't get to see enough of Airi. She's such an ace. I'm glad she made senbatsu for Kataomoi Finally, hopefully she can remain there and appear in the TV shows more often.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2012, 03:26:13 PM »

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2012, 06:04:18 PM »
leaving this here, because Airin singing Seikan Hikou from Macross Frontier is the shit!  :cow:

Offline hina

• Gekikara Underling
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2012, 09:44:44 PM »
Airin you're doing it right.  XD

Offline Kid_Alpha

• Jerk Kouhai
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • (」゜ロ゜)」
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2012, 06:45:26 PM »

Offline Rayle

• Member+
Re: [SKE48] AIRIN ~The Furukawa Airi Thread
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2012, 07:59:12 PM »
Has this been posted?

第2回全日本アニソングランプリ 古川愛李

Check out God Knows near the end! Awesome.

It's been reuploaded:

Really loved her Ame no Pianist, as well, especially since I think it was one of the few live tracks of that concert.

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2012, 07:52:54 AM »
SKE48 チームKⅡ所属 古川愛李 (Airi Furukawa)
Video Promotion [Senbatsu 2012]

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2012, 02:30:05 PM »
I'm surprised Airi never took off as KII's superstar. When KII has their very first stage, it was like Airi as super ace + the others.

KII grew strong with various high level members, Airi is still part of them, but never really recognized as such.
Getting into senbatsu lately has been a great step forward. I hope she can continue to climb the ladder.

She gorgeous, funny and I dig her drawing skills... There is a lot to like about Airin.

Offline lolym

• ecchi
« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2012, 04:11:26 AM »
I think a lot of people don't take her seriously because of her hentai/otaku character. She's also very shy and I don't see her wanting or trying to be an ace or something like that. And some people think she's only popular because of Rena, like she doesn't deserve the attention and crap like that. I love Airin though, she's such a sweetheart, most of the ske girls absolutely adore her, she's funny and has a great voice. I don't know what there's not to like  XD

Offline gekirena

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: May 13, 2012, 03:19:10 AM »
i really really really love this girl!!!  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

though i have to admit that i got to know her because of Rena (since I'm a Rena oshi)

but once I got to know her, i realized that she' not only that girl who sincerely loves Rena but she's also a weirdo/perverted/weirdo again/dorkie/talented girl

i loooove her voice and i love how she's sooooooo good in drawing  :wub:

i also love it when she posts pics of her doing weird and out of the ordinary things  :lol: :lol: :lol:

and even messing with her own pictures  :lol: :lol:

she's soooo awesome!!!

i actually thought at first that she was team KII's ace while churi is is the leader, like how there is always The Ace and The Leader in every team XDDDD

but i guess that's not really the case in Team KII since like Churi is more popular than any of the other members and she's also the leader....

but i would still like to think that Airin is Team KII's ace ^_^ for me she is!

i love her to bits!!!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #113 on: June 06, 2012, 04:41:16 PM »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2012, 02:52:41 AM »

Otaku Talk

Offline sorairo

• Mayuyu-Oshi
  • Your not so famous person
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2012, 04:37:10 PM »

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2012, 06:04:04 AM »
LOL OMG I DID NOT KNOW THIS

It's so fucking adorable.

Within, we get the Furukawa renditions of Romantic Ukare Mode and Shabondama.  :wub: (Although her young age really shows here, she hasn't quite honed her voice yet and it's quite shaky.)

Damn you Tsunku for skipping the training camp and depriving us of more baby!Airi.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2012, 10:08:00 PM »
Airi initial audition footage starting at 6:28 or so. Second round at 12:50. Very cool indeed.

I knew she auditioned, but I had no idea she made the final five. That's amazing.
She already had her Mizuki Nana vibes at the time  XD very pretty.

(Also wtf Tsunku. That 3rd girl sang Sakuranbo out of key with zero energy. How did she ever make it so far?!)

Props to Airi for still auditioning after this one. She doesn't have the star stature she deserves yet, but I'm truly glad to have her aboard the 48 ship.

Offline Rayle

• Member+
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2012, 06:00:26 AM »
Yeah, having those extra years to grow up in really helped her hone her own (awesome) personality, for which the 48 franchise is much more accomodating of, anyways. She wouldn't have been our beloved safe and peaceful pervert otaku in MM, as can be seen simply in the way she euphemized her love for manga/anime and idols with "music and art."  XD It's because she was older when she auditioned for SKE that she was so self-assured and such a smooth talker, as well as becoming somewhat of a nurturing character in KII with how much her team members praise her.

Not to mention the way she's so set in her quirky persona, just completely shameless with a tinge of cynicism that only comes with age, works excellently not just for herself, but as a foil for the other members who haven't fully developed their characters yet and need someone else to play off of. If she had gotten into MM, there would already be several senior members taking that role, with most of them needing to graduate before Airi would be able transition in that direction, and in the meantime she might develop in a completely different direction and role. Given her stating her lack of academic prowess, I'm thinking she might have gone in the witty boke direction a la Kamei.

Also, what would we do without all of the Renairin.  :lol: One could imagine a stronger RenaManatsu ship, but then again, it feels like Rena's friendship with Airi is partially responsible for Rena now being so shameless fangirling over members.
The direction of HapiHori would be drastically different as well. Nishishi and KanaKana still would have their Team S friendships, but HapiHori's signature banter is very dependent on the specific dynamic between the three, from the focus on otaku interests, to perving on the lolis, to all of the talking about SGayE. It's really Airi's image as a proud otaku and pervert that opens the door to making these topics commonly available, as otherwise they'd probably be restricted to safer and more boring idol talk topics.

But it's interesting to think about what could have been.
Would she have bonded with Aichan over video games, or would she have skeeved out Leader over the dating sims? XD
Would she have had dork-out fests with Linlin?
Would she have fangirled/perved over the members, becoming the new Sayu?
What would an Airin-Aichan duet be like?
If she had been the lone 7th gen, what would have been made instead of Rainbow Pink? Would she have been pushed as a new ace anyways? (Would Tsunku have written a rock song for her vocal talents?) Would she have done Kirarin Revolution, and how would that change the series, given her interest in the industry? (Plus, now we know she has the seiyuu skills from AKB0048)
If she had joined with Koharu, would Koharu have been so lonely, or would she have been more insecure about her vocals?
Airi in Iroppoi Jirettai.  :drool: Airi in Egao Yes Nude.  :drool: Airi in Kanashimi Twilight.  :drool: :drool:
Airi being wasted in Haromoni@  :banghead:
Would Sayu and Gaki tsukkomi her otaku lifestyle?
Would the 9/10kis fangirl over her, assuming she had developed her boyish nature by then?
The inevitable WAiri H!P concert shuffle unit.  :w00t: (Maybe she would have been in Aa! instead of Akari :lol:)
Airi with MM at Anime Expo in 2009.   :panic: (Also  :lol: she would otaku-fangirl so much there.)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 06:06:16 AM by Rayle »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2012, 01:31:36 AM »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - ANGEL LOVE STORY ~Akiiro No Tenshi~