JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Quiet ga yondeiru

Author Topic: Beats of Love [SayaMilky,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] - chapter 16 (18/07/17)  (Read 134828 times)

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (CHAPTER 8)
« Reply #140 on: August 30, 2014, 07:33:49 PM »
Mayuki~~~~

Sayaka going to figure out Miyuki is Milky

YuiParu is here, also Atsumina

Offline sophcaro

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Faithful WMatsui shipper
    • sophcaro
« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2014, 01:12:36 AM »
Great story! Looking forward to the next chapter.
My WMatsui fanfics:

HEARTBEAT trilogy
- Heartbeat | Completed
- Partners | Completed
- Destiny | Completed

OTHER FANFICS
- Warriors | Ongoing
- Back in Time | Ongoing
- One Shot collection: Her Sun | Completed
- Fire and Water | On hiatus

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2014, 03:08:05 AM »
Finally !!!!

Sayaka noticed Miyuki is actually Milky

And Yui finally meet Paruru.

The YuiParu pair will soon be formed  :lol:

Great chapter as usual  :twothumbs

Offline akibastar

• ships YuiParu to the ends of the earth
    • jlscdc
« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2014, 04:41:53 AM »
At last! the moment I've been waiting for  :cow: YUIPARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

And congratulations to sayaka for realizing that miyuki and milky are one and the same  :twothumbs

UPDATE SOON!   :shakeit: :shakeit:

Offline qr.rima

• qr_rima
« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2014, 04:21:47 PM »
Anyway, Mayuki's presence feels small atm compared to sayamilky and wmatsui.

I dont think mayuki presence is small
I believe they will become the balance of the story
They know how to love your partner well since they the only couple who manage their love well

I believe they will be a good person to give advice to others who strugling with love like wmatsui and sayamilky
Wmatsui or sayamilky could learn from mayuki couple

A couple on the story not always must have problem issue with their love

And this portion of mayuki is huge for me,well not now but i believe in future when the story progress
Mayu is the manager and yuki is the leader of the band i think is enough to prove that they had huge presence

Im sorry if my english turn bad

um..yeah that is why I said "at the moment(atm)".

they obviously have plans for mayuki, otherwise they wouldn't have put them there.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2014, 07:26:56 PM »
I missed so many chapters.......well almost all of them (damn computer  :banghead: )
This is so good story. Next please.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: September 02, 2014, 03:21:09 PM »
Sorry for every other character, but my mind is full of Yuki! I'm hopeless, I know... but MaYuki is so perfect together!  :wub: I like their every moment! (Of course I like the others too, and the whole fic!)

Offline Wmatsui.love

• trying to love everything i do
« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2014, 08:48:59 AM »
 :inlove: hello hhee
woah sayaka finally...miyuki is milky wkwkkw sayaka must be really shock
i can wait what will happen if milky know sayaka is sayaka....her idol is her cyber crush LoL

sayaka go for milky yeee.... sayamilky for the win
and please help wmatsui author san....i dont know why but u made me fell anoyed with tani here wkwkwk..

fighting :cow: :peace: :twothumbs

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2014, 09:44:50 AM »
wondering why there no wmatsui in this chapter?
ok i already figure out,maybe the thing that happen on the last chapter (jurina meet airin again) is so much worst that need a special chapter to explained that
after that chapter,why i felt like this is a step backwards for wmatsui,i mean is really a step backwards if there no someone who helping in this situation,I doubt rena can overcome this problem, because she herself does not really understand the beginning of the real issues.
 and no one else knows except maybe Yuki, but I also doubt she know it.

congratulations to Sayaka
finally you know that Miyuki is milky
yes she is the same person!

by looking at the circumstances of each person here,
sayanee relationship and milky
and relationship tani-rena-Jurina and the past between rena-Jurina-airin
I think mayu duty as manager
yuki as a band leader
will be more severe
personal problems within the band began to appear
and if two people (mayu and yuki) are not careful about their friends
believe that this band could be disbanded
especially of the relationship rena and Jurina
they could be the cause of the breakdown of this band

hopefully not

mayuki life !!

arigatou!!

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #149 on: September 11, 2014, 11:30:00 AM »
Hello... Sadly I just read it when it's already reach the 8th chapter. But seriously, your story is cool.

Sorry to say that I only giving my full attention to wMatsui's story... LOL I'm really sorry, but the way you make up their story is AMAZING! I don't know how to describe the painful feeling when I read their story.

Well, Mayuki's story catch my attention too, since the airhead but full of lust toward her girlfriend Yuki heated up the atmosphere around this plot.

And for SayaMilky... Finally Sayanee meet Milky LOL. Miyuki was at fault to not telling her nickname to Sayanee! Look how shock Sayanee was! XD

You're a great writer. Please update soon >_<

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2014, 02:14:47 PM »
All i need is an update!!

Yeah yeah yeh please update lalalallala

Offline peaceandlove27

• silent reader ....... possible future writer
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2014, 04:39:07 AM »
Update soon please can't wait any longer  :) :twothumbs :panic:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (replies)
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2014, 02:42:31 PM »
COMMENT TIME! (finally)

CREDIT (i-am-nutty)

oshima zelo : THE NEXT CHAPTER FINALLY IS HERE..... Thank you for be patient. :) I see you bold the word. HAHA. :hehehe:

Raven _faith : Haha. I see..... thank you for staying as a faithful reader. :) And this is an update for you because you pass your exam..  :luvluv2:

peaceandlove27: HAHA. I would really like to update and such. But my college work load is just kill me and embee college starting too. so the update will be very slow. But we'll try our best and write. :kneelbow:

River1721 :THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT AS ALWAYS! :) As for your answer.... You will find out the next chapter.  :onioncheer:

MaYukiIsLife: Hahaha. Coz we planned it that way, That's why~ Nyahaha..  :kekeke:I realise you commented twice.  HAHA. THANKS again!

qr.rima: Haha... No worry the next chapter will have wmatsui. Sorry for the late update. We seriously wanted to write finish this story if possible but due to the fact that our sembreak is over and class started. We don't really have much free time, I hope you can understand us. ._. We will try not to let you disappoint because I know how it feels too. :err: We do have target number of chapter but due to the fact that our readers looking forward to it so much it we kinda pass our target. So please do continue support us. Because of you guys we write.  :kneelbow:

gek geki: Somehow. I love the way you see Mayuki pair in our story. :D I love your comment. Hehehe.. AND HERE! CHAPTER9 IS COMING UP SOON! :kekeke:

MaYuki x JuRena: Thank you for your comment! :D HAHA. As for your answer you will find out the next chapter. What will sayaka do.  :hehehe:

lahika: Haha. That is because they are best friend. :P HERE. FINALLY CHAPTER 9 That you long for. :)

Baekshim: AS ALWAYS! LOVE YOUR COMMENT. HAHA. and sorry for the late update. Hope you able to comment the next chapter too. I love reading your comment. :luvluv2:

Kairi65: Haha. Glad you enjoy it. :)  THE NEXT CHAPTER IS EVEN MORE AWESOME. :P HAHA :wahaha:

Kirozoro: THANKS FOR COMMENT~! :) Hope you will enjoy the next chapter.  :on cigar:

sophcaro: THANK you for commenting. THE Next chapter coming soon.  :on gay:

olive29: HAHA. Me too, finally they meet. :) As always thank you for the comment.  :on ksweat:

akibastar: HAHAHA. I'm glad you finally get to have your yuiparu moment. XD HAHHAHA. :hee:

Zita: HAHAH. I'm glad you are able to catch up. :D The next chapter is coming soon. :bingo:

Kiri-el: HAHAHHA! I'm glad that you are liking our airhead yuki.  :on lol: HAHHA. Thank you for commenting!

Wmatsui.love: Hellooo~ HAHA. AND I"M SO GLAD THAT WE ARE ABLE TO LET YOU FEEL THAT TANI IS ANNOYING. :hiakhiakhiak:Thanks for commenting.

kurogumi: There is no wmatsui on chapter 8 because..... Chapter9 is full of them. :P HAHA..... Wellll..... The drama just started. NYhaha. :wahaha:Hope you will enjoy chapter 9.  :shy2:

RenshuChan: HAHA! THANKS! I love your story too. :) Sorry that I have been a silent reader.  (._.)  HAHA! WE are glad that you enjoy it. :) Please do cont commenting on our fanfic.   :farofflook:We would really want to know what do you think about our fanfic.  :nya:

THANKS for the COMMENT.  :luvluv1:

Ps: We are so sorry for the late update due to our work load in college. Please do continue support us. :cry:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 09:23:41 PM by Zhen »

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Chapter 9)
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2014, 03:26:23 PM »
A/N from me : SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! HOPE THIS CHAPTER CAN MADE IT UP TO YOU. (._.)

A/N from embee :   :fever: :on roll:

CHAPTER 9

Sayaka’s POV

After 2 days of free time, it’s finally the day for practice. I unlocked the door of the studio, only to find it empty. I let out a sigh.

“Looks like I’m early today.”

I got in and put my things before switching on all the lights and equipments. I open the windows to get some fresh air ventilating in the studio since it was left closed for 2 days. Taking a deep breath, I can feel my lungs filled with the cool morning breeze. I sit on the windows sill, watching all those people walking on the road side with working suits and school uniforms. Then, my thoughts recalled back on what happened yesterday. A frown slowly forms on my face...

Pulling out my phone, I scroll the messages Milky, or Miyuki as I found out yesterday, sent to me. I grip the phone tighter, clenching my jaw as the revelation slowly gets into my dumb head.

“Milky and Miyuki…” I smack my forehead hard, regretting that I can’t even relate those two names together. “Why am I so stupid…”

I thought becoming friend with an unknown person is a bad idea. But I never knew knowing the person in real life will make things more complicated. It’s even worse that Milky is actually liking me… Ugh! Way to go, Sayaka! How are you going to tell her the truth that the Sayaka she knows is actually... ME? I mean… she even thought that Matsui Sayaka is a guy. Won’t that lead to a misunderstanding between us?

Oh man… She’ll hate me for sure! But what if I tell her that I can’t accept her feelings? Yeah… that might work since we’ve never even met each other in real life. It’s impossible to be in a relationship without knowing or seeing the person. I quickly type a message to Milky.

Hey, Milky… Sorry for disappearing for a while.
I was kinda busy with work and finishing my song.
I’m alright! Don’t worry.
Ummm… I’m kinda curious about something though
Did you really meant what you said the other day?
About… your feelings to me?

I was contemplating with the content. I bit my lips, reading the message once more before pressing the send button. I close my eyes, hoping whatever I’m doing is not making our already complicated relationship to become worse. The door of the studio opens, my phone decided to vibrate at the same time. I was about to open the message but the worrying face of Mayu on the door halted my action.

“Mayu? Are you okay?”

“Let’s go, Sayanee!” Mayu approached me, pulling my hand to follow her out of the studio.

“Eh? W-where? Don’t we have practice today?” I asked hastily as I tried to balance my feet to follow Mayu’s rushed steps down the stairs.

“Screw practice! We got a grave matter to deal with!”

“W-what are you talking about?” I asked but got ignored.

“Oy, Mayu!” I snatched my hand away as I glare at Mayu. “Tell me what’s happening!”

She stopped by the entrance of the staircase, her shoulder slump in defeat. She slowly turns around to face me, her eyes screaming that she’s terribly worried about something.

“It’s Jurina…” Mayu averts her eyes to the ground, “... she’s been locking herself in the room for 3 days.”

“What…?”

At Jurina’s apartment...

We arrived in front of Jurina’s apartment, only hear the sound of banging and yelling from Yuki that had already arrived before us. We quickly rushed through the door, seeing Rena and Yuki worriedly banging the door while Tani was just standing on the side with crossed hands and a frown.

“Yuki, is everything okay?”

“Do I look like I’m okay, Sayanee?” Yuki turns to me with a glare, not even caring to greet me. She let out a frustrated sigh. “Of course not! She’s not responding at all…”

“Let me try.” I walk neared the door, slowly knocking on Jurina’s bedroom door.

“Jurina...?” I waited for a while, leaning my ear on the door’s surface. “Jurina… are you okay? Open up, please… It’s me, Sayanee.”

I can hear some shuffling sounds together with light footsteps. I glance at Yuki, her eyes signalling me to continue with what I’m doing. I give her a nod as I motion for the others to step away from the door.

“Jurina…? I know you’re in there, Jurina. Don’t make us break down this door, buddy...”

The shuffling noise got closer, indicating that perhaps Jurina is just behind this door.

“Go away.” A muffled voice sounded from the other side.

“We’re worried about you, Jurina… Can you please let us in?” I tried to persuade her to at least let me in. By now, I can hear Jurina sobbing and sniffing. I scrunched my face which didn’t go unnoticed by Yuki as she put a hand on my shoulder. She stood by me, her ear too attached on the door.

“Why…”

Both of us can hear the small, weak voice of Jurina. Yuki signalled to me to follow her as she mouthed the words. “Cause we’re your friends… Let us in, please?”

We waited for a few minutes with our hearts beating fast. I’ve once experienced this same thing back when I just transferred to Tokyo. I’ve just become friends with Yuki and Jurina after persuading them to let me join their club. I thought Jurina was naturally born as a cold person at that time, only to encounter an episode of Jurina’s breakdown. I was scared, to say the least. However, Yuki had personally asked me to help her with trying to heal Jurina slowly. That’s how I know that the real Jurina was actually a cheery and care-free girl. Now, I’m afraid something similar had happened to Jurina since we’ve already encounter this scene a few times before...

“Only you and Yuki…”

We look at each other for a while before nodding in agreement. We turn to Rena who was already walking towards us but a hand from Mayu had made her pause. She gives us a hopeful face, wanting to get in the room together. Yuki bit her lips in contemplation before shaking her head no. I can see Rena looking dejected with the rejection but it’s all for Jurina’s sake. I gave her an apologetic smile as I grip the doorknob.

“Okay, Jurina. We’re coming in, alright?”

The lock clicked open. I slowly turn the doorknob and push the door open slightly ajar. The room is dim without any lights on; only the slightly opened curtain had granted us some light to walk inside. I search the messy room for Jurina’s whereabout, only to hear a sniffing sound coming from the bathroom.

“Jurina…?”

Yuki made her way to the bathroom with me in tow as I scan the place for any sign of blood or sharp objects. I let out a relieved sigh after finding none. But my eyes widen when I see Jurina’s current state. She is pretty much in a disheveled state; her hair poking out everywhere, her eyes swollen and red with deep eye bags, her face pale and sunken. I think she had probably lost some weight…

“What happened, Jurina?” Yuki quickly wrapped her arms around the frail girl. The latter responded with the same action, looking like a hopeless kid.

“It was… It’s him, Yuki… He’s back…” She sobbed out albeit no tears coming out; only streak of dried tears can be seen. Her voice was weak and slurred, like she hasn’t drink at all. Yuki glance at me, our eyes communicating with each other.

“Hey, hey…” I crouch beside them, my hand patting Jurina’s head to pacify the distressed girl. “Take it easy, buddy…”

I wipe her tears away with my handkerchief while Yuki keeps on rubbing the poor girl’s back to calm her down.

“Now tell me, Jurina… What had actually happened to you?” Yuki looked into her eyes, the pair of brown orbs looking like they had lost its soul. Only fear and despair can be seen as she trembles with hiccups and occasional sniffs.

“He’s back, Yuki… Airi is back.”

Yuki and I exchange looks, our eyes widen in shock and worry. It has been years since we’ve last heard that name… The name that was considered taboo to us, none dared to say it in front of Jurina for the past few years we’ve been friends.

Mayu’s POV

Here I am, sitting on the couch lazily while keeping a watch on Rena who’s being hug protectively by Tani. Sometimes, I feel like wanting to separate these two for a while and see who’s going to suffer first without the other’s presence. Well… obviously Tani will be the first, I guess.

I glance at the locked door, wondering what is happening inside the silent room. It’s the first I’ve ever seen Jurina acting like this. But by the looks that Yuki and Sayaka gave me, I think this is probably a major problem for her. I just hope nothing bad will happen. I just don’t want another trouble getting into our way. The band still needs to prepare for their second comeback and it’s just two months to go… I slowly exhale through my mouth with a hand on my forehead when Yuki and Sayaka finally came out of Jurina’s room.

“Where is Jurina?” I stood up, followed by the two sitting on the couch beside me. Sayaka closed the door behind her before walking her way to the kitchen. Yuki approached us with a smile, a fake one that is. A smile that is trying to convince us that everything is fine. “She’s alright. Just need a bit of rest.”

“What’s wrong with her?” Rena asked worriedly.

“She’s just having a fever. That's all.”

“I-is that so...? That’s a relief.” Rena said with a smile but I can see Yuki and Sayaka exchanging glances. “Can I… see her?”

“N-no, you can’t! You know… with all the germs and viruses inside the room. You might get them too...” Sayaka timidly gave Rena a lame excuse, at the same time nudging Yuki to help her.

“I’ve told her to come out once she’s feeling better.” Yuki smoothly said as she plops down on the couch.

“I see…”

“Maybe you can prepare some food for her, Rena? She hasn’t been eating properly these three days she’s locked up in there, right?” I suggest to her after seeing her fallen face.

“That’s a good idea… Alright, I’ll start cooking for you guys too, then. Please, do stay for lunch.”

“Well… I am a bit hungry since I skipped breakfast.” I said as I nod my head.

“I want spaghetti!!!” Yuki shouts with a hand raise up in the air, all the serious facade just now had flew away out the window.

“Of course! I was meaning to cook that today, actually.”

“I’ll help you then, Rena.” Sayaka offered.

Sayaka’s POV

Spaghetti, huh? Yuki really knows how to lure that kid out of her room. She knows Jurina won’t resist the spaghetti… especially if it was made by Rena. I let out a deep sigh. What Jurina told us earlier is making me feel anxious and stressed out. I’m pretty sure that guy was gone for good… But what the heck is he doing here? I bet he’s going to mess with Jurina’s life again. Moreover, after knowing the one that got him caught red-handedly was Jurina herself. I clenched my jaw of the possibilities that he might hurt Jurina again, not realizing that I had actually squeeze the tomato in my hand…

“Sayaka...?” I look at Rena, finding her eyes falling on my hand. That’s when I snapped out of my thoughts and release the already mashed tomato that had turn into this gooey mess.

“S-sorry…” I quietly mumble before washing my hand in the sink.

“Are you okay, Sayaka?”

“Yes…”

Ring-a-ling-a-ting-a-ling~
Please pick me up, Boss~

We all turn to Yuki, already familiar with that strange ringtone of her phone.

“Hello? Yes, Miyuki…” My breath hitched as I heard that name.

“Ah! No one told you? I’m really sorry but we’re at Jurina’s place at the moment… Yes, something came up…”

I can feel blood rising to my head as my heart starts to thump wildly.

“Wait. I’ll ask her…” I can see from the corner of my eyes Yuki turning her attention to us in the kitchen. “Rena-chan, can Miyuki come here?”

“Sure! Tell her I insist for her to come.”

“Rena said you must be here in 5 minutes. Or else… you’ll be doing their laundry. Yes, I’m serious… Sure. I’ll ask Sayanee to fetch you. See ya, Miyuki.”

“I heard my name being said.” I turn to Yuki, only to catch the faint smirk on her face.

“Yes. Can you fetch Miyuki on Rena’s house?”

I stood there in silent, slightly shocked with the request. I wanted to refuse but my mouth decided to say the opposite. “Ummm… Yeah, sure.”

I grab my jacket and keys before walking out of the door without saying anything. I close my eyes before kicking the wall in front… not realizing the pain it will cause to my foot.

“ACK! Oww oww OWW!!!”

I hold my foot while cursing the wall. Trying to keep my cool, I continue my way to my bike with a calm face albeit the small hops in my steps. Thinking about Miyuki, I had forgotten the text I gave to her earlier. As I wait for the lift, I took out my phone to check for any reply.

Sayakaaa~
It’s alright! I don’t mind, really!
Just… really glad to know you’re fine.
I was worried sick about you.
Ummm… about that. What if…
I’ve finally found a reason to love again…?

I gulp my spit. How can she be so sweet while at the same time killing me slowly from the inside? I just hope she’s not talking about me...

Am I the reason…?

I can feel each of my step becoming heavy by the seconds as I waited for her reply.

Yes you are, Sayaka.
I think I’m starting to like you…
More than just a friend.

This is it. The dreadful answer that I’ve been expecting. I need to do something… I can’t just let Miyuki, or Milky, got fooled by the fake me. I need to stop this before things got any worse.

Look, Milky… I do like you too.
But things are too complicated right now.
Are you sure you’re not confused with your feelings?
I mean, what if I’m not the person you thought I was?

Then tell me the truth, Sayaka.
Are you really the person that you’ve been telling me all this while?

I groan at the question. I thought of all the things I’ve told her about me. Well… most of them are the truth. Only those small bits of my real gender and real name. I ruffle my hair frustratingly as I think of a reply to give her.

Milky… I’m sorry.
Let’s just stay as best friend, please?

I quickly close me phone before getting into my bike. My head is filled with so many things, I feel like it’s going to explode if I don’t do something about it. Urgh… I just remembered I was supposed to meet Miyuki after this. I close my eyes, rubbing my forehead tiredly. I need to get my mind straight and the only way to do that… is to ride my bike as fast as I can.

Miyuki’s POV

I frown at the message Sayaka gave me.

Why is he acting like this…

I thought we shared the same feelings with each other...

I thought he liked me too…

I bit my trembling lips, feeling sad with Sayaka’s rejection. I can’t accept his excuses. This is the first time I had ever felt like this with someone after going through a heartbreak. Honestly, my past relationships felt like nothing. Everything was mostly based on platonic love instead of an honest, true one. It feels like I was just their toy. But not with Sayaka. Even if I never met him, I can feel his sincerity and honesty to befriend me.

That’s it. I’m not letting go of him. Not until we tried something… I’m not giving up on this until I know this is the love that I’ve been searching for. I thought of something before replying him a message. I smile contently with the message before keeping my phone in my bag. Just as I turn my attention to the road, a familiar looking motorbike stops in front of me. I smile after knowing who it is.

“Sayanee!”

I run to her, grabbing the helmet she’s holding out for me. I waited for her greeting but received none, only a nod of her head motioning for me to hop on her back. I tilt my head confusingly at her, only for Sayanee to quickly turn her attention to the road. Shrugging my shoulders, I quickly hop on her back before wrapping my arms around her waist. I can feel her body tensing, but she didn’t say anything. I wanted to ask but after hearing the grumbling sound of the accelerator being pressed, I decided keep my mouth shut, tightens my hold on Sayanee’s back and brace myself for the fast ride ahead.

At Jurina’s apartment...

“Miyuki, didn’t you get my message?”

“Yeah I did… but it was too late, Mayu-san! I’ve already arrived at the studio when you sent me that text.”

“Well, who told you to go there without telling me… Your fault.” Mayu-san said with a shrug as she continue slurping her coffee with Kashiwagi-san beside her playing her phone.

I look around the house, feeling a bit weird at the tensing air coming from them. It seemed like something had happened here. I turn to Sayanee to ask her, but seeing she’s too busy with her phone, I decided to push away my intention. I glance at Tani that is too busy watching and changing the channels on the television. Besides, it’s not like I’m close to her to even put up a conversation. I puffed out my cheeks out of boredom before the sound from the kitchen caught my attention. I get up to help Rena-san, seeing she’s alone preparing for lunch.

“Need some help, Rena-san?”

“It’s fine. I’ll be done in a bit... You should sit with the others, Miyuki.”

“But everyone is so quiet, it’s boring…”

Rena-san giggled at my pouting. “Help me with the table, then.”

“Sure!” I count the heads on the living room to take out some plates, realizing someone isn’t here.

“Umm… where’s Jurina-san?”

“Oh…” Rena-san paused her actions as I mention Jurina-san. I can’t see her face since she’s back-facing me at the moment.

“Umm… Rena-san?”

“Ah… yeah! Emm… Jurina was not feeling well but I think she’s fine now.”

“Eh… is that so…” I nod my head while putting the plates on the table. “Is it bad?”

“Huh? Ummm… I don’t know…”

“Eh? You don’t-”

“Rena-chaaan!!! Is the food ready? I’m staaaarving!!!”

Kashiwagi-san suddenly appeared beside me with a pout while patting her stomach like a hungry little kid followed by a zombie-looking Tani.

“I’m already done.” Rena announced with a smile, brightening Tani’s face a bit as if she’s been giving a new life.

“FOOOD!!! Hey, guys! It’s-”

“Where’s my plate?” Mayu-san suddenly appeared from behind Kashiwagi-san, her face full of boredom and hunger.

“Geez, Mayu… Be patient. You look like a starving homeless person.”

“You dare say that again, Yuki…”

“Wait… Does a cyborg even eat?”

"Grrrr..."

“Ah! Where’s Jurina? Did anyone call her?” Rena-san asked as she looked at everyone.

She got no response as they are busy scooping the spaghetti on their plates. Feeling sorry for Rena-san, I decided to volunteer myself to call for Jurina-san.

“Nevermind. I’ll go-”

“It’s okay, Rena-san! I’ll go fetch her!” I pull Rena-san to sit on her chair before making my way to Jurina-san’s room.

End of Miyuki's POV

Everyone is busy minding their own business as each one of them is too absorbed with the delightful lunch on their plates. However, a pair of eyes has been glancing back and forth between her plate and the room of her friend. Another one is too engrossed with her thoughts, she didn’t realized the bowl being pushed in front of her face.

“Oy, Sayanee!” Yuki called her, breaking her reveries as she pass the bowl.

“H-huh? What?”

“Are you alright? You’ve been spacing out too much today.”

“Emm… Yeah... “ She quickly reached out for the bowl, giving a forced smile to Yuki who eyed her weirdly. “I was just thinking about our tight schedule and-...”

"Come on, Jurina-san! You should get out of that gloomy room!"

"Yes, yes..."

Everyone turn to the pair coming out of Jurina's room. Realizing the two empty chairs between her and Sayaka, Rena offered the weak Jurina to sit beside her.

"You can sit-"

However, Sayaka beat her to it as she quickly guide Jurina to her side.

"Here, buddy. I’ve save this spot for you."

Rena gave a confused look at Sayaka, exchanging glances with the latter. She knows Rena wants to take care of the girl, but she has her own reasons too.

I'm sorry, Rena...

She mouthed at the disappointed Rena who welcomed Miyuki to sit beside her with a small smile.

“You like spaghetti don’t you, Jurina? Eat a lot, okay?” Sayaka help Jurina with her food as the latter was rather unresponsive on the table. However, she raised a hand towards Sayanee motioning her to stop. Everyone watch her in concern as she shook her head.

“It’s okay, Sayanee…” Jurina push the plate. “I’m not really hungry.”

“What do you mean you’re not hungry?” Rena asked with a scowl on her face. “You haven’t got out of your room for three days, Jurina!”

“It’s none of your business.”

Jurina rebuked back, her eyes not meeting with Rena’s concerned ones. She can’t look at Rena or else she might break down again in front of everyone. It even took a lot of courage to face them right now…

Sensing the tense air on the dining table, Miyuki quickly thought of something.

“That’s no good, Jurina-san! You should at least eat a little.”

“No, it’s fi-”

“It’s not a question, Jurina-san. I’m ordering you to eat or else…”

Both of them give eye signals to each other; Miyuki threatening to tell Rena about Jurina’s break down the other day while Jurina protesting in desperation. Seeing this, Mayu decided to nudge Yuki for her attention.

“I didn’t know they are this close to even talk with eye signals.”

“I don’t really care about that.” Yuki stealthily point at the girls currently digging holes with their eyes between Jurina and Miyuki. “It’s them that I’m worried.”

“Eeeh...” Mayu raised a brow as she stare at the fuming Rena and Sayaka. “I understand about Rena… but, Sayaka?”

“That’s what I want to know too.”

As Yuki and Mayu whispered with each other, Miyuki suddenly shouted in joy as she finally succeeded in persuading the stubborn girl.

“YES! Now say ahhh~” Miyuki raise a forkful of spaghetti in front of the dumbfounded Jurina.

“W-what?” Jurina blinks her eyes a few times, “I can eat by m-myself!”

“Nope. Not hearing that. Come on! Be a good little kid, Jurina-san~”

Jurina puffed her cheeks but Miyuki is having none of it. She continues to push the fork towards Jurina, prompting the girl to open her mouth hesitantly as her cheeks turn red from embarrassment of being treated like a kid. All eyes widen as they witness the shocking scene they had seen for the first time.

“What?” Jurina asked with her mouth full, her eyes glaring at everyone.

“Nothing…” Mayu replied before she too turn to her own plate as she remembered how hungry she was in the first place. However, before she can feed herself, a hand with a fork appeared in her view.

“The heck…” She turns to her right, finding a grinning Yuki waiting for Mayu to open her mouth. Yuki gives her a teasing wink, a playful smirk appears on her face.

“Hey, manager… Say, aaaah~”

“What are y- UMPH!” Yuki quickly shoved the fork into Mayu’s mouth, successfully cutting the manager’s words as well as feeding her.

“There! Do you like that?” Yuki once again playfully wink at the red Mayu, blowing a kiss at her. “I know you like that, Mayu~”

The others laugh at them as Mayu hit Yuki on her arms a few times while grumbling incoherent words due to her mouth being full. At least the secret lovers managed to lift up the mood a bit with their lovely act.

“How’s the food, Jurina-san?” Miyuki asked with a smile, catching Rena’s attention as her ears perked up at the question.

“Lovely…” She said in a low voice, “Just the way I like it.”

The answer sure made Rena happy as she ducks her head low to hide the smile forming on her face as well as the heat rising up to her ears. The view didn’t go unnoticed by Mayu and Yuki as they smirk at each other with a thumbs up. However, they didn’t realized a sulking girl sitting silently on her chair. Everything that’s happening on the table is actually making her lose her appetite, especially after watching her senpai acting like that. She excused herself from the table without anyone noticing, stealthily making her way to the balcony. She inhaled a deep breath, trying to lift the uneasiness in her chest. Soon after, someone else appeared beside her.

“What are you doing here, Tani?”

“Just trying to get some fresh air…” She smiled at Sayaka, the person she least expected to run away from the group. “What about you, Sayaka-san?”

“Trying to escape from reality.” Sayaka answered with a shrug as she lazily leans on the railing.

Sayaka closed her eyes as she takes in the soothing breeze flowing through her short hair. Slowly releasing her breath, she opens her eyes as her hands slide into her jeans pocket. Her right finger met with the hardcover of her phone, making her remember of the text she gave to Miyuki earlier. Taking it out, she check for any text from the latter.

Sure… but under one condition!
Let’s meet, Sayaka.
Then, I’ll consider whether we can still be friends or not.

She lets out a deep sigh, feeling like throwing her phone down to the ground below. Just when she thought she had solved the problem, another one came. She wanted to scream, shout, cry… anything she can to vent out her frustration. But for now, she can only keep everything to herself as she hides all her troubles with the emotionless facade on her face.

“If only I can fly through the sky and never come back…”

Tani said as she reaches out her hand to the sky, trying to grasp the white clouds swirling on the blue background. Sayaka let out a snort, raising her head to look at the vast sky above. If only reality is not this harsh, she would give everything to soar the sky with her broad wings and leave all the troubles behind. She pats Tani gently on her shoulder, thinking their feeling somehow related to each other.

“That makes the two us…”

A few days later...

Jurina’s POV

Mayu had decided to give me another day off to make sure I’m really well and prepared both mentally and physically to attend our band’s schedule. Really… They worried too much about me. It’s not like I’m going depressed and all. I was just a bit shock and surprised. I’ve promised myself, Yuki and Sayanee that I’m not gonna let that bastard affect my life. I’ve told that to Yukirin but she’s having none of it, saying I’ve worked up my ass too much for the band that I deserve a week off from work… Like, seriously? No way I’m gonna mope myself in my room for a week!

I got up since I remembered Yuki saying she and the others will come visit me later which I find it unnecessarily needed since I’m already fine. I look at the clock and it’s already 2 in the evening. Wow… I really did overslept. I got out of the my room only to find the place vacant of anyone.

“Hello…? Anyone? Is anybody home…?”

Wait… this is my home. Pfft…

Well, not that I care if Rena and that punk are not home. I can finally have the house to myself! I walk to the kitchen to make something to eat. Unfortunately, there’s only ramen cup available in the cupboard.

“Geez… Can’t they at least do some grocery shopping on their own? They can’t expect me to do all the housework alone…”

I grumbled aloud, hoping someone might actually heard my whining. I was contemplating to eat outside but the sound of thunder caught my ears. I take a look out the window, only to find the place is going to be pouring with rain soon. I heave a sigh before thinking of another way. I ransack the fridge for any leftover food when a plate caught my attention.

“What is this?” I pull the plate out of the fridge, only to have my eyes sparkle while drooling.

“PANCAKES!!! Just my luck! I wonder if you belong to anyone, my lovely lunch~”

I quickly reach for the fork and zoom myself to the dining table. Just as I was about to devour my meal, the doorbell rings.

DING DONG!

“Who the hell dare to disturb me eating…” I glare at the door. With the fork stuck in between my lips, I make my way to the door with heavy and lazy steps.

DING DONG!  DING DONG!

The intruder decided to press the doorbell a couple of times, as if knowing I’m deliberately making way as slow as I can to reach the door. I rolled my eyes as I unlock it...

“Yes, yes! I’m coming! Be patient, will yo-...”

As I got the door open, all of my body suddenly decided to turn numb. The fork fell down from my mouth as my jaw hangs slightly from the unwanted presence. My heart thumped wildly, my head pulsating rapidly from Airi’s sudden appearance in front of my door.

“Oh my! Sorry if I disturb you, Jurina-chan…” He smile at me, picking up the fork on the floor. “This is yours, I presume?”

My ears turn deaf, only the sound of my heart beating can be heard. My throat suddenly turns dry as I gulp, my view starting to turn into a vertigo of dimensions. I can feel my legs wanting to collapse, but I gathered all my strength to stop myself from acting like a fool in front of him.

“W-what… How… Y-you?”

Airi smile at me, the same smile he’s been giving me before. The one that looked so innocent, but was actually full of lies and deceptions. I really wanted to give a punch on his face when out of nowhere, Rena’s voice came from my back.

“Ah, Airi-kun! Finally, you’re here. I was worried you might get lost...” Rena slipped herself to my side, greeting the jerk kindly like she had forgotten what he had done to her during high school.

“Oh, no! I’m quite used to this area. I actually have a friend who lives in the neighborhood.” He answered, his eyes sometimes glancing at me with the same fake smile as he tries to act all friendly and thoughtful to Rena.

“Wh-what is he… d-doing here?” I brave myself to ask Rena the question, my eyes still locked on his face.

“I invited him over.” Rena nonchalantly replied with a smile, only to have my eyes widen in shock and disbelief as I turn to her.

“W-what…?”

“He wants to meet you, Jurina.”

“No… He’s-” I tried to reasoned with Rena when Airi decided to cut me. He gave me an apologetic look, making me grit my teeth in hatred.

“Look, Jurina… I’m terribly sorry for what had happened between you and Rena-chan.” He looked at me with pleading eyes, as if trying to beg for my forgiveness. Yeah, right… He looks like a small, hideous puppy waiting to be kick helplessly by me. “I wanted to make things right for the both of you so I decided to confront you with Rena-chan’s help.”

My hands automatically grip themselves tightly, anger slowly seeping through my veins as I heard of his unbelievable words. I duck my head as I said with gritted teeth, wanting him out of my sight right now.

“...out…”

“Excuse me? I didn’t get you-”

“GET OUT.” I said with my head ducking low to the ground. I can’t face him… Not like this.

“Wait, Jurina… You’re being-” Rena tried to stop me but I cut her to it, yelling a bit louder than before for him to leave.

“GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” I spat out, only for that jerk to have Rena’s sympathy as I tried to chase him away. I can hear Rena letting out a sigh, probably disappointed with me which I don’t give a damn at all.

“I’m sorry that things are not going like it was planned, Airi-kun. Let me accompan-”

“NO.” I quickly interfere, a hand stopping Rena from advancing towards the door. “You stay here, Rena. He can walk out on his own.”

“What are-”

“STAY. Or you can leave this house and never come back… ever.”

We stood there in silence, none of us dared to say anything. It seems harsh, but I’m holding onto my words. If Rena wants to leave, then so be it… But there’s no way I’m gonna let that bastard get close to me and Rena, even stepping inside the comfort of my house.

“Okay, okay… I’m sorry for making things worse. I’ll take my leave. See you later, Rena-chan.”

I let out a relieved breath as Rena close the door for good. I turn around to make my way to my room, but a hand caught my shoulder. Rena pulled me around to make me face her. I can see a deep scowl forming on her face.

“What is wrong with you, Jurina?”

I keep quiet as I keep my head down, avoiding Rena’s glare.

“Again with your silent treatment… How do you think we’re gonna work things out if you’re always acting like this, Jurina?”

I choked on my spit, the memory of our fight once again playing in my mind. I clenched my jaw, feeling the tears about to fall.

No! Not here, please… Not like this…

I close my eyes and take some slow breaths, trying to calm my aching heart and forget the painful wound left by the past.

“You should know Airi made his way here just to apologize to you directly, Jurina.”

I can’t stand it. How can he get Rena’s sympathy when he had done so much to the both of us in the past? How can Rena foolishly fall to his words once again… My eyes widen as I remembered the question I’ve been wanting to ask once he appeared on my apartment’s door.

“How… How did he know I live here?”

“I met him at DROP cafe yesterday. We talk and he explained everything to me. He knows it was his fault that we turn like this, Jurina.”

“Yeah, right....” I scoffed, not believing whatever crap he’s telling Rena. I turn around to leave her, having enough of this nonsense, but Rena shouted at me.

“Jurina! Can you please stop being selfish for a minute and think about others’ feelings too? Airi has changed for the better! Unlike you, Jurina...”

Those words really cut deep into me. I can feel my heart bleeding a new wound, the anger I’ve kept inside trying to free itself to lash at this person I once called my best friend.

“What about me…” The words unconsciously came out from my mouth. “Have you ever thought of my feelings, Rena?”

I turn to Rena with a hurtful look. She put a hand on her mouth, finally grasping the thought that she had just went overboard.

“Jurina, I didn’t-”

“So what if he’s changed? That doesn’t mean he can come back and ruin my life for his own sake!”

“Stop this, Jurina! You’re being unreasonable-”

“NO! YOU’RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD STOP ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW, RENA! I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU EXPECTING ME TO ACCEPT EVERYTHING AS IT IS! YOU’RE THE ONE BEING UNREASONABLE HERE!”

I let the words flow out from my mouth. I don’t care if they’re gonna hurt her. It’s just too much… I’ve had enough of trying to be the supportive one… always backing her up whenever she needs one. Always sacrificing my feelings before her...

BAM!

The door slammed open, catching my attention as a red-faced Tani appeared. She approached me with a glare, pushing me to get away from her senpai.

“Hey! Don’t you dare say that to Rena-senpai!”

“Oh, great… not you too.” I shook my head exasperatedly, “Stay out of this, punk!”

“No! I won’t let you hurt Rena-senpai! Stop bullying her!”

“Heh… Trying to be a hero, are you? Tell me something... ” I poke her chest in a mocking way, “How are you going to protect your senpai if you can’t even protect yourself from me, huh?”

I smirk at her, feeling satisfied as I intimidate her more and more to get her mad at me.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Don’t you have enough of torturing people?”

“Everything is wrong with me! I’m the one to be blame here! You got a problem, punk?”

“Yes! Stop being a selfish, stuck up person! It’s not funny anymore!”

“Oh, you think I was doing a joke with all that? Just how much of a dumbass you are, huh?”

“What did you say?!”

I snort at her childish remarks before turning my attention to Rena with a leer.

“Really, Rena…?” I scoffed, “Did you really get yourself a pain in the ass junior like this punk here? What a joke… I don’t even know I’ve been living with idiots all this time.”

I continue to mock and taunt her, feeling a new sense of content as I let all my pent up feeling out of my chest. I guess this is why others like to crush down all those idiots trying to hurt and berated people like us… It’s like a new kind of gratifying feeling as I enjoy watching these people suffer.

“Don’t you dare say like that about Rena-senpai!”

“Huh… Gimme a break. You really love your SENPAI so much, it’s sickening me to death.”

PAK!

A slap came across my face from Tani. I reach a hand to the spot, the stinging on my cheek slowly awakening me from my delusions. My eyes widen as I realized what I just said to them. I bit my lips in regret, feeling resent and remorse of my own weak and pathetic self for succumbing to the demon in me. I was about to walk away, to hide myself from these two people when the front door slammed open again.

End of Jurina’s POV

“Ugh! I’m soaked!”

“I didn’t know it’s gonna rain today...”

“Hey, you guys! How are yo-”

What appeared on the door is three people drenched from head to toe as they got into Jurina’s house to visit the girl. They were about to greet the occupants of the house but sensing the tense air between the three of them had actually made the visitors’ silent.

“What’s... going on?” Sayaka interrupts as she got in between them. Yuki got beside the silent Jurina, her eyes worriedly scan the girl up and down. .

“Jurina…? Are you okay?” She asked, only to get pushed away by Jurina.

“You know what…? I’m sick and tired of all of these…”

Jurina raised her head, her eyes falling on Rena’s pitiful ones. Rena gasped as she sees tears brimming in her friend’s eyes. Those pairs that she loved so much was void of any emotions, only sadness and loneliness can be seen. She takes a step forward, but the words Jurina said after made her stop.

“Just do whatever you want, Rena... I don’t give a damn anymore.”

Just as she said that, Jurina turns on her feet as she dashes out of the door.

“Jurina, wait!” Sayaka runs after her, leaving the stunned Rena standing dumbly by the door. She wanted to follow after them, to save her Jurina but the words she said had made Rena feeling guilty. Mayu decided to step forwards as she push Rena to the door.

“Go after her, Rena. She needs you.”

Mayu gave her a convincing nod, making the latter runs out the house to run after for the both of them. She wear a small smile, hoping things will turn out to be better once they got back.

“As for you…”

“Y-y-yes…?”

Yuki put a hand on Tani’s shoulder, turning the girl’s attention to her. Tani gulped as she feels the dark aura from the leader. She cowers a bit when the hand holding her shoulder tightens.

“This time…  you have seriously crossed the line, Tani.”

PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEEDBACK OR COMMENT~ <3
(I'll REPLY~ :D)

Please give some love to this fic and to the both of us too~ Don't forget to click THANK YOU~  :love: share the love~ :deco:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 04:20:37 PM by Zhen »

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Replies & Chapter 9)
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2014, 04:22:56 PM »
Finally !!! You update !!!

I'm becoming more and more curious about their past
What happen between Jurina, Rena, and Airi?
But, seems like it affected Jurina more..

And SayaMilky..
Sayanee should've come clean to Milky already..  :smhid

Thank you for your update..

Offline Raven _faith

• Embrace the pain, get over it, move on.
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2014, 05:32:12 PM »
You're back! Thank you for the update! Its awesome. Someone told me to read it on my bed under my covers. Hahaha. I think I know why now. Haha. Aaaaargh!! I can't believe Tani actually slapped Jurina. Poor Jurina... And Rena!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!! HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF THE BIG BAD WOLF THAT ATE THE TWO PIGS?! Oh wells.... ITS A GREAT AND AWESOME UPDATE AGAIN. The emotions are well conveyed!! I really loved it. I really have nothing to say. And its not because someone made me read it right before I sleep. But because its just so awesome that I have no words to describe! Well. Thank you once more for the awesome update, Embee and Zhen!! I look forward to the next update! And thank you Zhen, for giving me this as a present for passing my exam. Haha ~~ ^_^ arigatou! :twothumbs and have a great time in school!! Have fun but don't forget to come back to update!! :D

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2014, 06:52:14 PM »
Jurina ;A;

Offline Ava

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina shipper (and a little takayuu) :P
« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2014, 09:39:41 PM »
Things are going crazy here

What happen between rena jurina and airi

And sayamilky when is sayaka going to tell the truth

Cant wait to know please update soon!!
Fanfic: Towards my dream (Atsumina,Kojiyuu,Mayuki etc) http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=37925.new#new

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2014, 12:32:55 AM »
waaaaaaaaaw! poor Jurina!!
I want to know what happen between Airin and Jurina...

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2014, 01:24:17 AM »
Oh shit noooo Jurina came back

Damn it Arin u mess up everything

Update soon, please~~~~~

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Quiet ga yondeiru