JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person

Author Topic: Saga of the Kings: Reinassance  (Read 41549 times)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Saga of the Kings: Reinassance
« on: November 29, 2008, 08:35:18 PM »
Prologue
=======

Dark skies.

Blood-stained earth.

The smell of death.

It wasn't like this before. It was never like this.

But who would have expected?

The land was at peace. Several kingdoms lived in harmony. They traded and helped each other develop. Conflicts were not avoided but if there was one, it was solved through diplomacy. The army's purpose was to fend of the beasts that try to attack the kingdoms. No one was above the law and there was no one who dared break it. There was no crime that was left unpunished, even those who belonged to royalty were not exempted.

The peace. It lasted.

Until High-King took over.

No one knew who they were, or where they came from, but in just fourteen days, they were able to conquer the land. They could have accomplished it faster if they didn't travel by foot but then again, maybe they wanted to enjoy what they were doing and make it last a bit longer.

===

They killed.

Plundered.

Killed.

Then killed some more.

News about them spread as fast as they destroyed a kingdom. But by the time the nearby kingdom heard about them, High-King was already in front of their gates.

The carnage only stopped when they took count. Not of the gold they were able to ransack, but of who killed the most in that encounter.

The Kings had a number of assistants to clean up their mess. These 'Hands', as they were called, were their loyal servants. They weren't involved in the fighting. They just made sure that the any survivors from the army were well accounted for and the women and the children were taken cared of. Miraculously, they spared the women and the children.

The Kings had hearts after all.

===

Entire armies were no match for the Kings. Their skills in battle were next only to each other. Some kingdoms wasted their treasures and hired mercenaries to fight the Kings. Even how ruthless those mercenaries were, the Kings just made short work of them and sent their corpses back to the Kingdoms who hired them.

Equipped by runeswords forged by an infamous demon blacksmith, the Kings, only known by their crests and their earrings; Diamonds, Hearts, Spades and Clubs, were the new rulers of the land.

The four of them.

Yes. They were only four. Four women. And they were enough.

===

In the aftermath of all the death and destruction, some tried to pledge allegiance to them but the Kings didn't accept their offers and those who tried were executed. The reason? The Kings didn't want any allies. They wanted slaves. But only the men were unlucky enough to receive that honor. Once all the male captives were rounded up, they were forced to construct a fortress on the site of the last kingdom the Kings ravaged.

When it was completed, the Kings killed all the male slaves. But it didn't stop there. For an unknown reason, the Kings decreed that all other men be wiped out from the land and most of the female survivors volunteered to become their warriors to carry out that decree.

The fortress eventually expanded and became a city.  One of the Kings named the city Chanponchan, to honor one of her acquaintances.

===

It is still a mystery why such beautiful women were able to so such things. Many would agree that their beauty was enough to make men fall on their knees and offer everything they have. But the Kings wanted to take everything by force. They didn't show any clear motives, and any definite reason why they call themselves Kings instead of Queens.

There was a rumor that spread that they did that just because they were merely bored. Another rumor was that one of them is disgusted by the fact that the army was just good for fighting beasts. Another was that one of the Kings' phobia or hatred for men was the reason for the mass execution. The latest was that one of the Kings just wanted to collect a lot of coins.

But those were only rumors.

It was no secret or rumor however, that one of the Kings, had some men incarcerated in a dungeon and kept them as pets. The only mystery is that no one knows what she does to them, not even the other Kings. But between you and me, I think we have an idea what she actually does to them.

Or maybe not.

===

Dark skies.

Blood-stained earth.

The smell of death.

Their world is like that.

But it is only applicable outside the Kings' city.

They ebony city standing in the middle of the land symbolized the Kings' rule. But no matter how majestic it looked, even just a glimpse of it struck terror in the hearts of the people who lived outside its walls. Its appearance was quite deceptive, since inside, it was actually peaceful, a utopia for women and children. The Kings made sure that people who lived in their city had adequate supply of food and other necessities. They made sure the children received education. It was almost the same as the time before the conquest took place.

Ah, yes. There were people who lived outside Chanponchan.

These people were composed of those who were able to escape the conquest, the orphaned and those women who did not want to be under the influence of High-King. They believe that they were slowly brainwashing the people, preparing them to become tools for conquest. The leaders of these groups were planning carefully on how to fight the Kings. They should, since their first attempt to storm the Kings' city resulted to failure.

The only resistance came from these petty groups. The Kings could destroy them anytime they wanted yet they don't.  

They keep them alive. For amusement purposes.

Little did the resistance know, their work will now be a bit easier.

For something was going to happen to one of the Kings...

===

A cliff, on the outskirts of Chanponchan:

Vermillion snow.

That was the name of the flowers that grew on the cliff. These species were special, since they were able to grow there despite being deprived of sunlight and water. Its petals had two colors: white on top and red at the bottom. So whenever there was a breeze, the flowers appear to magically change its colors.

Two women, both of them cloaked, armored and had swords resting on their backs, stood near the edge. The smaller of the two kept looking below, seemingly trying to imagine how deep the chasm is. The other kept walking around impatiently, as if she was stood up by her lover on their wedding day. She would only stop to watch the flowers change colors as the wind blew them gently. Because it reminds her how the blood of her enemies paints the ground after she kills them.

Finally, the end was about to begin...

"Hey, hey, do you think you could survive if you fell down this cliff~?" asked the smaller.
"Maybe."
"Wanna try~?"
"I'm not here to play games! You told me that she was captured by some of the rebels and took her here. You told me that only the two of us had to come because if more of us came, they would kill her."
"Oh yeah. I did. But that was a lie~."
"What?!"
"Ohohohoho! Are you really that naive to realize that you've fallen into a trap~?"
"Where is she?! What did you do to her?!"
"Your 'girlfriend' is back at home. Diamonds had her and the other trainees do some errands~."
"If anything happens to her I'll..."
"Relax. I'm not going to hurt her. She will be useful in the future. I could see that she has the potential be the 'Ace' of our group. In other words, she will be your replacement~."
"Explain this treachery!"
"You've gotten stronger, my dear. Stronger than me. And taller *cough* And prettier *cough*. You're getting dangerous so I'm getting rid of you while I still can~."
"Of course. I don't spend most of my time playing with my 'pets'. What do you do with them anyway?"
"Tell me, have you ever been with a man~?"
"No."
"Then you wouldn't want to know what I do with them. Trust me~."
"Why did you bring me here?"
"I brought you here to die. I'm going to kill you~."
"Go ahead and tr..."
"I already have~."

The King was about to unsheathe her blade, but there was a sweet fragrance in the air. It was then she realized that she already lost. She also noticed that the once beautiful flowers she was looking at earlier were now wilted; a mild breeze even turned them into dust.

A few seconds later, she dropped on the ground unconscious.

"Tsk, tsk. She didn't even know that the perfume I have is poisoned. What a waste. She's the best fighter among us yet she's also the dumbest. I didn't even need to use Fleshrender to take care of  her~."

The other King rolled the fallen one slowly to the edge of the cliff. She removed the earrings and the crest, the things that identify them as Kings, and threw them at the cliff first. Then she looked at the runesword that was still on its sheath.

"Well, no one will be able to use Terrorblade anyway. It might as well die with you~."

Then she did what she went there to do. She kicked her comrade off the cliff.

"So long King of Hearts. Nice knowing you~."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 04:45:51 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Saga of the Kings - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 09:15:15 PM »
OH. EM. EFF. GEE.

*stares in shock* ... *stares in amazement*

...This...if f*ckin' amazing!! *squeals like a little girl* Chanponchan... :lol: I'm going to assume Ai-chan named the land, then.

I'm seriously in love with this already. Good luck writing the rest. :wub:

Offline Chika-chan

• Obsessively obsessed about stuff
  • Member+
  • UNDERPANTS!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 11:48:40 PM »
I am liking it!

And I look forwards to more.

Avatar and sig by the fabulously dorky, yet quirky DJ Maimai

"I used to have nightmares that they would put "He played Ted" on my tombstone."-Keanu Reeves

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 02:06:27 AM »
Yay!! I'm glad to see you writing again! Although I didn't expect something like this... it almost seems like it could be an epic! Of course when you mention High-King, the characters get pretty well defined... except... for one there were only four girls, and for another, after this prologue (so before the story even really started) there ended up being only three. XD Obviously Aichan's there because of Chanponchan (XD), and I have my suspicions who the two at the end were based on descriptions and what happened (as well as knowing you), but if I'm right then that would be... interesting ;), so I'm not going to 100% expect it.

Looking forward to seeing how this story develops. I hope you are able to keep it up. ^_^

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 02:09:30 AM »
It is interesting!

next chapter please!
That's too intriguing!
" a look can say more than words" and " a look can even denude the heart"

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 02:11:47 AM »
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh this has EPIC written all over it. I mean, we ALREADY have treachery and a betrayal/assassination within TPTB and it's only the PROLOGUE! :o

Oh, and naming the city "Chanpochan"....WINNAR!
:on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 02:56:36 AM »
nyaay~
XD
osam!
so who killed who? XD :P

i want moar  :lol:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 04:27:35 AM »
Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

I'll try to reply to them in a while. I have to watch the Egg concert first. :P

But here is chapter 1. I hope you like it.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Saga of the Kings - Chapter 1
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 04:30:40 AM »

Chapter 1
========

A room.

Voices.

"S-she's alive~?!"
"It is confirmed Madam." said one of the voices from the shadows.
"I see. So the poison wasn't enough. I should have slit her throat before I pushed her off the cliff to make sure that she was dead. She must have a really a hard head to survive such a fall~."
"It seems she also has amnesia. Our people who fought said she had no memory of you, or her being a King. The lone survivor..."
"Lone survivor~?"
"Y-yes. She wiped out an entire squad. Only one was able to return. She also killed a couple of chimeras."
"Interesting. She lost her memory yet her skills haven't abandoned her~."
"Should we finish her off for you?" another voice asked her.
"You'd do that for me? That's sweet! Alright. You have my permission. Don't repeat my mistake. Make sure she's not breathing when you're done with her~."
"Understood."

After hearing two rustling sounds, the King knew she was alone in her room once more. The smile on her face vanished as quick as her companions disappeared.

"Tch~." she thought as she bit her lower lip until it bled. "I must make sure that they don't find out about this~..."

===

A forest.

Footsteps.

The girl ran as fast as she could but she still wasn't used to it. She was a princess afterall. She was spoiled and pampered by their servants and everyone did everything for her. That was before the High-King conquest. Now, she lived with a small resistance group in the woods. The clothes she wore were the same as a peasant's; torn, dirty and a bit rancid. She was a princess. But now she is nothing. And a few minutes later, she is going to be dead.

She couldn't see it, yet she could still hear her pursuer’s steps behind her. That was only the second time she ran for her life. The first was when High-King attacked their kingdom. At first she refused her father's decision for her to flee the castle and leave them. She only started to run after she witnessed how the Kings killed his father.

Running. She still wasn't used to it. One of her feet got caught in the roots of an old tree and tripped. She tried to get back up as fast as she could but she sprained her ankle. She didn't bother to cry for help because she knew that no one will come. Or if someone did, they would be too late.

The one chasing her finally appeared. It was a chimera branded with High-King's mark. That was the first time the princess saw such a beast. She heard the people at the camp talking about them, that the forest was filled with such creatures, roaming to look for men and enemies of the Kings. She knew that she wasn't supposed to wander outside the camp but she had her reasons.

The chimera, so hideous no one could distinguish what animals it was composed of, circled around its helpless prey. Though their primary directive was to hunt down for men, this chimera hasn't eaten anything for days. If anything can override rules, it is hunger.

Even though the girl was a bit thin, the Chimera considered her a delicacy. It inched closer and took a sample of the girl's scent. It was surprised when the girl suddenly slammed a rock on its face. The chimera backed away, waiting for the pain to subdue. The girl looked at the beast in the eye but the chimera growled at its prey, taking out any fight left in her. Then it circled her one last time...before it struck...

The girl closed her eyes.

She wanted to die before, to escape the hardships and the suffering. She wanted to die, but not this way. She waited for the beast's fangs to sink into her skin. She waited. But it never came.

Finally she had the courage to open her eyes.

There was someone standing between her and the chimera. Her savior was wearing a cloak, and the hood hid his identity. The girl also noticed the broadsword hanging on his back.

"Be careful Miya!" she shouted.

But it was no longer needed. Her savior moved out of the way, and she saw that the chimera's head was no longer attached to it's body.

"Wow! How did you do that...Miya?"

"It doesn't matter. Are you alright?"

The voice told the girl that her savior wasn't the one she was expecting at all. A gust of wind removed the hood and confirmed her savior's identity. She had long black hair. She was a woman. She was not Miya. But she was pretty.

"W-who are you?"

She didn't answer. Instead she took out a dagger from her cloak and slowly walked towards the injured princess. The princess felt afraid after seeing that her savior's eyes had the same intent as the beast that  tried to attack her a few minutes ago.

"Answer me! I command you!"

There are times when the girl forgets that she isn't a princess anymore. And most of those times, she gets herself into trouble. It was a good thing that Miyabi was there to keep her away from it. This time, however, Miyabi wasn't around.

"W-what are you going to do to me?"

Her savior kept her silence. She looked at the princess' eyes and smirked.

"D-don't hurt me..."

She began to weep. And then she began to beg.

"Please...."

The long-haired savior knelt in front of her. She placed her hands under her chin and examined her face. The princess bit her lip and tried to escape her glare.

"She still looks pretty even with all those tears..." she thought. "She...she reminds me of someone...Yuu..."

"Please..." the princess kept on telling her. "Please...I'll give you anything..."

"Anything?"

"Y-yes."

"Even your...innocence?"

"J-just don't kill me."

"Kill you? Hahaha! Why would I do that to a fair maiden like you? If I wanted to do that, you wouldn't be talking to me anymore."

"W-what do you mean? That dagger..."

"I saw your foot got stuck on these roots. Don't worry, I cut them away. You should be more careful next time."

The princess saw that her foot was now free from the roots that almost cost her life.

"S-sorry if I misjudged you."

"It's alright."

"T-thank you. But I have to go now..." the girl tried to stand, but the pain of her sprained ankle told her that she wasn't going anywhere yet. "O-ouch!"

"Looks like you hurt yourself."

"Y-yes."

"Very well..."

Her savior suddenly rolled the princess' trousers all the way up to her thigh.

"What are you...Ah!"

"I'm going to make you feel better..."

The other girl started to caress the princess' legs. That was the first time the she was ever touched in those parts of her body.

And she was liking it...

===

"Grrr! Where the hell did you run off to now?!"

This girl has been searching for hours after learning from the people in the camp that the princess ventured into the woods alone. She couldn't stop. She promised the king and her father, the captain of the knights, that she would take care of the princess.

She was tired and hungry but she had to find her. She has slain two chimeras today but still no sign of the girl she was looking for.

She pulled out her sword when she heard something grumble. Thinking it was a chimera, but it was in fact her stomach who made that sound.

Despite the gloomy atmosphere their world now had, some things were left unchanged. The trees still bore some fruits and the water was still clean. She washed her face in a nearby stream. A few sips from it was enough for her to forget her hunger.

"I won't forgive myself if something happens to you..."

She was in luck though, because this time, she heard voices coming not far from where she was resting.

"Ah! There, there! Yes! Yes! Hnnnn."

She followed the voices and at last, she found the girl she was looking for.

She found the princess alright.

But she didn't expect to find her in that kind of position.

Someone, another girl was on top of her...

"YES!"

And one of the princess' ivory legs was wrapped tightly on the other's back.

"M--M-Miya never did this to me before!"

"Really? So this is your first time?"

"Y-yes." the girl answered as she tried to gasp for air.

"I see. I'll make sure it won't be your last...with me, that is…"

"..."

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Saga of the Kings - Chapter 1
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 05:32:35 AM »
... *stares and gapes in more shock* (I seriously have no words to say...other than) Great job~! =D

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 05:54:20 AM »
AH !!!!!!!!
I'm excited!
excited!
I love his story !!!!!!
 had an excellent start!!

I wonder ...
Who is the girl who fell to the cliff? :dunno:
You do not even lays bare the name of the girl who fell to the cliff ...
but ... :cool1:
Maybe it is the girl that I'm imagining! :glasses: :hee: :mon fyeah:

but ...
I suppose that the warriors of the High King are Tanaka, Saki Shimizu, Maimi Yajima and Ai Takahashi ....
but ...
you just mentioned four girls ...
and the unit are five girls ...
What about the other member? :mon huh2:

His story shows seriousness! this is interesting!
I suppose it will be a dark story ....
a history full of war, love and blood ...
It is interesting ... :mon cute: :mon cigar:

and you ...
you have done purposely truth? :mon dunno:
you do a double meaning to the imagination of a fly ... :mon blblbl: :mon fan: :mon squee:
Right?
with such scenes in its history makes too much imagination fly ...:mon blblbl: :mon fan: :mon squee:
Right?

I hope soon to read your next chapter!
Thanks and congratulations!
Continue with this rate in its history please!
NEXT CHAPTER!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 07:47:30 AM »
Chapter 1
"S-she's alive~?!"
"It is confirmed Madam." said one of the voices from the shadows.
"I see. So the poison wasn't enough. I should have slit her throat before I pushed her off the cliff to make sure that she was dead. She must have a really a hard head to survive such a fall~."
Oooooooooooooooooooooooh the assassination failed. :O 

"It seems she also has amnesia. Our people who fought said she had no memory of you, or her being a King. The lone survivor..."
"Lone survivor~?"
"Y-yes. She wiped out an entire squad. Only one was able to return. She also killed a couple of chimeras."
"Interesting. She lost her memory yet her skills haven't abandoned her~."
Not entirely surprised at this development about the memory thing. The human mind is strangely resiliant. It'll remember things that it feels are essential for survival (like skills) and shut away other things that it can't handle (usually personal memories).

"Should we finish her off for you?" another voice asked her.
"You'd do that for me? That's sweet! Alright. You have my permission. Don't repeat my mistake. Make sure she's not breathing when you're done with her~."
"Understood."
Question is, will they be able to? Somehow, I think not.

"Tch~." she thought as she bit her lower lip until it bled. "I must make sure that they don't find out about this~..."
Okay, this tells me that the one that did the assassination attempt was Reina.

So then, if we're sticking with the original High-King roster, the amnesiac must be either Aichan or Maimi.

The girl ran as fast as she could but she still wasn't used to it. She was a princess afterall. She was spoiled and pampered by their servants and everyone did everything for her. That was before the High-King conquest. Now, she lived with a small resistance group in the woods. The clothes she wore were the same as a peasant's; torn, dirty and a bit rancid. She was a princess. But now she is nothing. And a few minutes later, she is going to be dead.
Somewhat surprising that the Kings allowed someone of her stature to live (assuming of course, that it's publicly known that this girl is a princess). A member of a royal family would/could be an inspirational figurehead type of figure that could lead to potential rebellions/uprisings, which one would think would be a bother to them and not something they'd want to deal with.

The one chasing her finally appeared. It was a chimera branded with High-King's mark. That was the first time the princess saw such a beast. She heard the people at the camp talking about them, that the forest was filled with such creatures, roaming to look for men and enemies of the Kings.
Makes one wonder just how intelligent the chimera are, and how they know/identify those who the High-Kings want eliminated.

There was someone standing between her and the chimera. Her savior was wearing a cloak, and the hood hid his identity. The girl also noticed the broadsword hanging on his back.

"Be careful Miya!" she shouted.
Miyabi? Then the princess...Socko?
:dunno:

Her savior moved out of the way, and she saw that the chimera's head was no longer attached to it's body.

"Wow! How did you do that...Miya?"
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude...she's got skillz! :o

"It doesn't matter. Are you alright?"

The voice told the girl that her savior wasn't the one she was expecting at all. A gust of wind removed the hood and confirmed her savior's identity. She had long black hair. She was a woman. She was not Miya. But she was pretty.
Okay, not Miyabi. From the description and the mention of the long black hair, it's gotta be Maimi. She's the amnesiac, and she just took out one of the High-King servant creatures to save a complete stranger.

She began to weep. And then she began to beg.

"Please...."

The long-haired savior knelt in front of her. She placed her hands under her chin and examined her face. The princess bit her lip and tried to escape her glare.

"She still looks pretty even with all those tears..." she thought. "She...she reminds me of someone...Yuu..."
OCRAP! YUUKA! Maimi's GF is Yuuka??!?!?  :shocked:

"Please..." the princess kept on telling her. "Please...I'll give you anything..."

"Anything?"

"Y-yes."

"Even your...innocence?"

"J-just don't kill me."
Whoa, she wouldn't, would she?
:OMG:

"I saw your foot got stuck on these roots. Don't worry, I cut them away. You should be more careful next time."

"T-thank you. But I have to go now..." the girl tried to stand, but the pain of her sprained ankle told her that she wasn't going anywhere yet. "O-ouch!"

"Looks like you hurt yourself."

Her savior suddenly rolled the princess' trousers all the way up to her thigh.

The other girl started to caress the princess' legs. That was the first time the she was ever touched in those parts of her body.

And she was liking it...
Oh my.
 :shocked:

"Grrr! Where the hell did you run off to now?!"

This girl has been searching for hours after learning from the people in the camp that the princess ventured into the woods alone. She couldn't stop. She promised the king and her father, the captain of the knights, that she would take care of the princess.
Enter: Miyabi.

Oh the potential timing of this all is very interesting. :D

*MIYABI FINDS THE PRINCESS*
Ooooooooooooooooooh...boy.
:stunned:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Fenrir

• RPG baka
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 12:02:59 PM »
More fanfics to keep me busy at work! :heart:

High-King = Awesome!
Chanponchan = Awesome!
Betrayals, assassinations, sword fighting = Awesome!

Can't wait to find out who's who. :D

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 12:23:28 PM »
XD

^... that was my main reaction after reading that chapter. さすがwordy. XD :heart: This is why I've missed you and your writing being around. Poor Miya (if that is Miya) and her Risako (if that was Risako, but cmon, who else would be the innocent princess!). Something tells me that they'll find some way to pull together through what's been happening... crazy upheaval... Hmm, I'm still wondering who tried the assassination. Anyway, will wait patiently for more. :)

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »
 :luvluv2: High King.......yay!

when i read this, especially the "chanponchan", my mind drifted back when gaki-san was still a chibi,,,,,and i was laughing so hard remembering the bakajo test....or was it the okajo test? hahaha anyway, it was really funny! :on lol:

when the assassination things occur, i think the traitor was reina....hahaha and the one who fell from the cliff was maimi, long black hair description thingy, and with rii-chan.....hahahaha well, well..... sore wa monogatari saigo desu! my crappy jappie!hahaha

UPDATE SOON!  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

im still laughing with the chanponchan (gaki's funny answer)

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 05:07:39 PM »
UPDATE SOON!  :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :farofflook: :prayers: :mon inluv: :mon blowhorn: :mon love:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 06:46:19 PM »
You have me addicted to your fic! I love it! hehe I want to know who those girls are I'm so curious! lol You must update. This is very good.  :D

Offline Maimi_Yajima

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »
You have me addicted to your fic! I love it! hehe I want to know who those girls are I'm so curious! lol You must update. This is very good.  :D

totally agree!
Absolutely!
is a fan fic addictive ...
UPDATE SOON! :D

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »
A new fic!

Kings and swords. That's cool!

The ending was so ecchi lol. But coming from you, words, that's expected lol.

Loser87

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 03:05:10 AM »
A High-king story yay! =w=

Post the next chapter man.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person