JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!

Author Topic: Saga of the Kings: Reinassance  (Read 41542 times)

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
Re: Saga of the Kings - Chapter 12
« Reply #120 on: October 26, 2009, 02:06:21 AM »
Yay!! Thanks for the info.  XD XD . I hope you'll still work on these. Medieval fantasy story really interest me.

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #121 on: October 26, 2009, 09:34:55 AM »
That maybe-dream sequence sure stirs things up. It would really make things interesting if Maimi did have her memories. In fact, I'm hoping/leaning towards that she does and is just messing with Risako at the end, making her think she just had a really weird dream. >:3

Then again, what sort of dreams do unicorn experiments usually have? Who is to say they aren't generally weird and filled with random information they really shouldn't even know. Like that is anymore weird than her changing between human and a horned horse. :P

Loved the chapter though and quite curious about what's happening back in ol' Chanponchan.

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2009, 03:42:27 PM »
okaayyyyyyyyyyyyy....... :glasses: is yajima really have amnesia or just pretending?!  :grr: :grr: :gr

i still find it really mecha kawaii about risako, calling miya master...... :shy1: :shy1: :shy1:

and i also like the somewhat pervety maimi.... :hehehe: :hehehe: :hehehe:

more miya-airi scene?! haha  :nya: though im a miya-rii fan....haha

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2009, 07:17:26 AM »
Just read this today. Somehow i missed (skipped?) the update XD  

Good chapter. Will read again. A++++

Too much pervy stuff, this fic should be marked +18 only. I already contacted the relevant authority to impose relevant penalty to him. Oh, and don't get me started on the storyline. Oh, another thing, he should remember he still need to update  the other fics too. la la la ... ( i dunno what to comment, so blame words for this :lol:)

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Saga of the Kings: Reinassance
« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2010, 04:45:26 PM »
Reinassance
==========

The young King ran as fast as she could, after hearing the news that one of the Kings returned to Chanponchan.

Her three friends could not keep up with her as she stormed through the city and headed for Asami's quarters. Though she was not allowed to go there before when she wasn't yet a King, her feet knew exactly where to go, even completely ignoring the trail of blood left behind that lead the way.

She was about to reach Asami's quarters when she saw someone ahead of her, wobbling, using her broken sword to help her stand up. The King of hearts rushed to her aid, hoping that she was right, that it was the King she replaced, the King that she killed.

But...

"Oh. It's you." she said before her hands could even touch the other King.

"Why? Were you expecting to see someone else~?" the other King answered. One of her eyes was shut, but that didn't stop it from creating a steady stream of blood on her face. And it was also hard not to notice that she was missing one of her hands.

"N-No. I knew that it was you. W-welcome back. What happened to you? Who did that?"

"You told me you killed her, right~?"

"H-her? You mean..."

"No other~."

"Y-yes."

"But your eyes tell me that it was her you were expecting to see again~."

"I..."

There was a long moment of silence. The younger King was unsure how to answer but Spades already knew what her answer would be. The silence was broken when the blood from Spade's severed arm began to drip.

"I...I...I..."

"Hmmm~?"

"I...I killed her. I'm sure. She's dead. I am the King of Hearts."

"If that's what you say then I believe you, Yuukababy~." Spades said as she put her hand on the younger King's shoulder. "Now I want you to get out of my face. Before the position of King of Hearts becomes up for grabs once more, okay~?"

The King of hearts walked away. Confused. Disappointed. Scared. All she wanted to do know was to cry. But she couldn't. Because they said that the Kings didn't cry. And she didn't want her friends who have just caught up with her to see her grief.

Spades smirked as she watched Hearts and her friends leave the hall. She made sure that she was finally out of sight.

Before letting her consciousness finally slip away...

===

"Your eye will recover in a few days but I can't say the same for your hand. I've examined it a lot of times but I've never seen a cut like that. Not being offensive, but whatever that was used to do that to you...it's incredible."

"Maybe knowledge of it is exclusive to those who studied in the academy for those strange people." replied the King. "We should have let you study there before we destroyed it so you would have been more useful, Asami."

"Ingrate!" Makoto drew her sword but Asami stopped her before she could confront Spades. "After what she's done for you, you still have the guts to insult her like that? If not for her, you would have been rotting in hell by now!"

"It's alright Makoto. Ai already told us to expect something like this." said Asami. "I'm fine."

"But..."

"Me? Rot in hell? Nonsense. I could conquer hell on my own~." boasted the King.

"Not with a missing hand and a wonky eye..." whispered Makoto. A whisper, but was enough for Spades to hear. The King replied with a smile.

"If you were not her friend, we wouldn't have saved you countless times." added Makoto "That's the only reason why we give you some respect that you don't deserve."

"Oh? So keeping secrets from each other is something friends do too~?"

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about. But in case you don't remember, here's a hint: Risa~."

"H-how did you..."

"The ears have walls, Makoto..."

"It's ' the walls have ears'." Asami corrected her.

"Whatever. Now about your friend, I know exactly where she is. I could tell Turtle to kill her from here but I won't. She will be useful in the future."

"I'm going to kill you if you try to do anything to her!" lashed out Asami. This time it was Makoto's turn to restrain her.

"Don't act so brave, Asami. It doesn't suit you. Now why don't you two stop wasting my time and go back to what you were doing. And to set the record straight, I am not Ai's friend..."

"She's my bitch~."

===

A few days later...

"Your sword cannot be repaired."

"B-but...how can I fight without a weapon?! I still have to kill Hearts for doing this to me~!"

"You already tried to kill her. You failed. Twice. And you broke one of my masterpieces. That is unforgivable."

"Tch. Maybe that Aya woman is indeed more skillful than you when it comes to making weaponry. Your masterpiece couldn't even scratch that puny knife that she made~."

"Tsk. It's because that knife was both our handiwork. Aya is good but you haven't seen what I am capable of yet. Here."

The woman tossed her something: a steel gauntlet. Spades picked it up. After realizing what it was, she furiously threw it down, creating a small crater on the ground.

"What's this? Are you mocking me? How can I wear this when I don't have a hand~?!" she asked while crushing the gauntlet under her feet. "You're getting forgetful, you old hag~."

The woman's stoic expression changed, not because of what Spades called her, but what she was doing to her newest creation. She knocked Spades away with an energy beam and recovered the gauntlet. Then she approached Spades who was still picking herself up and grabbed her by the throat.

"You said you don't have a hand? Then this will be your hand." she said.

Small, teeth-like protrusions appeared from the gauntlet's opening then without any warning, the woman shoved the gauntlet to where Spades' hand once was. Spades writhed in pain as the gauntlet began to meld with her arm. Her flesh got torn but not a single drop of blood was spilled. The gauntlet morphed into various bladed objects until the process was completed.

"W-what is this thing~?" Spades asked the woman.

"It would have been less painful if you treated it nicely..." the woman told her. "Hitomi's soul was set free after the sword broke. I doubt if you could still find a soul as strong as hers. That weapon, Requiem, definitely needs to be fed a strong soul. I...urk..."

She was interrupted when something pierced her chest from behind. She didn't bother to look back since she knew who was responsible.

"Will your soul be enough~?" Spades asked before pulling her bladed hand away from the woman's body. She licked the woman's blood to clean her newfound weapon. The wound was already fatal but Spades shaped her hand into a sickle and delivered the killing blow.

But the woman turned around and caught it; then held it hard enough so that the blade reverted back into a gauntlet.

"Nice try but the weapons I created cannot kill me. Did I forget to tell you that? Being a forgetful hag seems to be quite advantageous, huh?" she told the King, blasting her away with another energy beam. This time however, Spades was able to block it by changing her hand into a wide blade. "Hmmm. Looks like you already know how to use it."

"If...if I cut my other hand can you make another one of these~?" Spades asked, pointing to the steel gauntlet that was now her right hand.

"No."

"Pretty please~?"

The woman was ready to blast her again but instead she vanished, leaving Spades alone in the dark.

"Oh well. I tried~."

===

The next day...

Snow.

How unusual.

Chanponchan was still a long walk ahead and the snow was already up to her knees. But it did not stop her.

It was still not that time of the year but the King knew who was responsible for it.

"Where's Akari?" she heard someone ask.

Spades didn't bother answer her question because obviously Akari wasn't with her. She just brushed away some of the snow that started to gather on her shoulder.

"Don't make me force you to talk!" the voice warned her.

"Go ahead and try, Yuukabab...~."

"Stop calling me Yuukababy!!!"

The King of Hearts suddenly appeared from nowhere and started attacking her. Spades was prepared and blocked her sword with her new hand. The younger King attacked without any hesitation but Spades just toyed with her.

*yawn* "You're like your friend in a lot of ways, Yuukababy~." she told her. "But unlike you, she put up a pretty good fight~!"

With one swing, Spades was able to knock Hearts' sword from her hands. Hearts scrambled to retrieve it but when she was about to pick it up, Spades extended her blade, the tip pointing exactly at the birthmark found on her neck. Spades walked closer and kicked Hearts' sword away from reach. The snow vanished as quickly as Hearts appeared.

"You should have brought your three, I mean two friends along. Fighting the three of you would have been more fun~."

"Where's Akari?" the King of Hearts tried her luck once again. Will her tears finally be enough to get an answer from Spades?

"I know that you're cute but I didn't know that you're at your cutest when you cry Yuukababy~." Spades said as she picked up and examined Hearts' tears that turned into pearls...before crushing them in her hand. "I'll make it a point to make you cry more~."

The King of Hearts felt a familiar aura emanating from Spades' blade. She was certain that it belonged to her friend.

"W-what did you do to her, Spades?" Hearts asked.

"In order for Requiem to become complete, it required a soul~." Spades said, showing off her gauntlet. "I think you already know whose soul this is right?"

"It-it can't be..."

"You were my first choice to become my successor, Yuukababy, but you wanted to be Hearts' apprentice. It seems that I made the right move by choosing Akari. Even if you did choose to become my successor, I would still have preferred Akari's soul over yours to empower Requiem. That child of light was special and she had a lot of potential. She is the one, true ace. Now I will use her light to spread darkness across the land~."

"A-Akari..."

"You should be grateful because if Akari was the one slated to become Hearts' successor, she would have succeeded in eliminating her~."

"That means..."

"Yes. Heart is alive. But not for long. Because I'm going to kill her~."

Yuuka suddenly felt relieved after hearing that the King of Hearts is alive. She was about to stop crying but...

"Nah, I was just teasing you~."

"Y-you..."

"I'll forgive you today but the next time you point a sword at me, you won't be as lucky as your friend. I will give you a slow and excruciating death, okay~." Spades said as she poked Hearts in the forehead. "Oh. I almost forgot. Before she died, Akari said that she hated you and your other two comrades. No wonder Requiem wants to kill you as much as I do! Hahahaha~!"

"That's not true!!!"

"Do I look like I'm lying~?"

Hearts picked up her sword and ran away.

Spades smirked as she watched Hearts vanish from the field. She made sure that she was out of sight.

She should have burst out laughing like she usually would.

Instead she cried.

~~~

"Cute."

"You spoil that girl too much. Don't tell me that you're going to make a boot for her in case one of her feet gets mutilated."

"Of course not Rika. Another failure will not be tolerated."

"You know well that she's going to fail again, Miki. Why won't you just let me kill her now so we can finally..."

"Hush, Hitomi. Or should I call you Hangry. Don't you dare lay a finger on any of them until I tell you. Your time will come... "

"...once High-King has outlived their usefulness."

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
Re: Saga of the Kings: Reinassance
« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2010, 06:19:52 PM »
Update!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
mou........but no miya! hmmp! :panic: oh well, the story progress now! :thumbup

i have a feeling that mikitty is the true villain here! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2010, 07:37:38 PM »
WHOAMYGOD UPDATE!!!! I'm still trying to recall everything that's going on but OH DANG. Lots of drama within the kingdom. @_@ And ho shizzzzz. Looks like Miki's really behind a lot of this, mm? That's some scary shit right there. XD

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2010, 12:22:27 PM »
Update!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
mou........but no miya! hmmp! :panic:
THIS.
 :lol:

"If...if I cut my other hand can you make another one of these~?" Spades asked
:lol:

That child of light was special and she had a lot of potential. She is the one, true ace. Now I will use her light to spread darkness across the land~."
spades is a real b*** but that line...:farofflook:
She should have burst out laughing like she usually would.

Instead she cried.
mm how is that even possible  :doh:

awesome, keep it up wordy  :pimp:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2010, 04:23:18 PM »
If I haven't commented before, than I am truly sorry.
It's nice to see you update this story after a long time.
If Hangry is in here, then where is Angry?  :lol:
AND WHERE IS GAKI? When will she finally appear in this story?

Offline YajiSuzu MA

« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2012, 08:02:15 AM »
mou... A wonderful fanfiction, really please update soon i'm pretty sure that many people is waiting for it haha, hope you're ok (^_-)

Offline tortoise

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2012, 01:27:21 PM »
Really love this fic :heart: Please update soon and please don't quite writing this fic :cry:

Offline twintt

« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2012, 05:33:23 AM »
SUPER LIKE IT!!!  :w00t: Can't wait for the next chapter  XD

Please don't abandon this fic. :(

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK ON!!