JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - INSIDE OF ME

Author Topic: The YuRi Thread  (Read 1294929 times)

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
Re: The YuRi Thread
« Reply #920 on: November 28, 2008, 10:22:28 AM »
Yeah, 2 months is not that long really. ;_;

I could send my gift to Sosiz for them to pass on to her, but it has to be there within Dec 3rd. If everything is ready by Monday morning, maybe it will make it in time.

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #921 on: December 03, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »
2 days till her Birthday! \o/

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #922 on: December 04, 2008, 08:16:20 AM »
Tomorrow!! :w00t:

Yuri in a leather jacket <3

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #923 on: December 04, 2008, 04:28:59 PM »
!

Unni lubs you~  See you soon~
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Offline ebc

• Administrator
  • Member+
  • >:|
« Reply #924 on: December 04, 2008, 05:25:43 PM »
:nya: :on gay:

Happy Birthday Yuriiiii~

All I have is this screenshot of Jess's bum, I hope you like it!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #925 on: December 04, 2008, 10:01:17 PM »
 ^ :lol: x11111
I'm keeping that... for my collection of evidence that Jess is a Mobsta of course...

Before I wish our lovely legal lady a good one...
I just got tipped off that kiddie TaeMin from cutie boyband SHINee said he is attending the "surprise" party for Yuri. (Surprise Surprise  :roll: even Korean fans know and are going). Looks like it's a big ass party... pretty big of a party compared to the stuff they do to celebrate other members' birthdays... Which could only mean one thing!
Mobsta Jess is the one payin for everything and throwing her right hand woman a big party to celebrate and thank her for sticking to her side all these years even after all of her other girls! what a nice boss  :heart: them gangsters, they just love big parties!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUL! <33333 I'm sure da boss will give you somethin nice~

Don't forget my motto Yul! "Eat Up, Drink Up, Don't throw Up!"

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #926 on: December 04, 2008, 11:38:03 PM »
Happy Birthday YUL!!!  My #2 girl!!  Rock that leather jacket like nobody's business!!  :inlove:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #927 on: December 05, 2008, 06:15:52 AM »
Aww...Taeminie is gonna attend the party? That's why I kept seeing his name a lot. Stupid Korean...can't understand it just by a glance. Funny how they're trying to keep it secret. I mentioned it on irc last night and shirenu was like "Good luck trying to keep it a secret when a random Finnish already knew about it!!!" XD

Hoping fans can take some pics. She is soooooooooooooo gonna cry.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #928 on: December 05, 2008, 09:20:55 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Strange that she gets the party. But hey, hope they have a great time, and I want to see some drunken pics. XD

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #929 on: December 05, 2008, 09:40:11 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline bokunosonzai

• the Fallen
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #930 on: December 05, 2008, 10:41:03 AM »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI-AH!!!! :otomerika:

If only...

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #931 on: December 06, 2008, 06:05:46 AM »
Happy Birthday Yul, hope Jessica gives in to whatever request you may have :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #932 on: December 06, 2008, 06:57:18 AM »
Yuri's UFO message today about the birthday party. Just saying taht she had a wonderful birthday because of teh fans and that they'd always be together...I think. :lol:

Happy birthday messages from Cassiopeia , E.L.F, Triple S, V.I.P, , Prima Donna, Wonderful, SHINee World. (I suppose they did this every birthday but it's just that Yuri's were captured.)

About the birthday party, I'll just type in what I can remember from reading at Soshified and Sosiz, and of course it's gonna be Yuri-centric :P.
- There were only 8 of them. This time, it was Taeyeon who couldn't come.
- Sooyoung was the only one who gave Yuri her present at the party. It was a book, and the fans went "Cheap!" "Come on!" XD What? Books make nice gifts, I think... Anyway, Sooyoung said there was more.
- Seohyun said she forgot her present at home. She just said "Unni, I love you," and hugged her.
- When it was Sica's turn, fans chanted "Yulsic! Yulsic!" XD (there ain't no Yulsic moment, though). She said she was sorry that she couldn't celebrate with other member members in the morning (she slept in). And she just said "Happy birthday, I love you."
- Yoona sounded pretty hyper in these reports :lol:. She was playing with the snow spray and sucking helium off of Mickey balloons. She said that she spent the whole night last night in Yuri's room, but when it hit midnight, she felt too shy to say Happy birthday to Yuri in person (even though they were already in the same room...) so she texted her instead XD. Then she whined about how Yuri didn't answer her message. Aww....this is just too cute. I guess she wanted to be the first to say happy birthday to her so she hung out in her room like that. :oops:
- Some report said Yuri and Sunny gave each other a smooch. Probably not during Sunny's speech coz I only saw this in one report.
- There were some coupling competitions between Soori and Yoonsic. I guess Sooyoung got to Yuri first. Sorry, girls. :P
- Yuri sang Kim Gunmo's Saranghae to the fans (I so wanna hear this ;_;). Oh looks like she didn't cry, but had to hold back her tears during her speech. And at the end, she saw the Mickey balloon that Yoona was sucking helium from earlier, and she was like "Aww, Mickey's all shriveled up..." with a sad face. That is just so cute.

I guess I don't remember all that much XD. That's all. Just go read it yourself or something!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #933 on: December 06, 2008, 01:07:53 PM »
Whoa. those fanclubs actually..... wow. Damn Yul, everyone loves you :w00t:!

THANK you for explaining. I read one of the >>fan accounts<< and it did not make sense at all. AWWWW!!!! YoonA~~~~~ You're so cute! <333 I know she's busy as puck and doesn't it just warm your heart that she wanted to be with her even late at night? That's so cute.

I heard that Jess was the first to cry. Awwww da boss is so sweet.

YoonSic? What is that? (evidence in the couple thread please!)
Yay YoSooRi! <3

-O_sLaVe

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #934 on: December 06, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »
It's the mom and the daughter (son?)!! The Yoonsic pairing is very popular at the Thai community, actually. :lol:

Here's the headband Yuri wore last night and it now belongs to a lucky fan...

Girly to the max! That's why Sica baby didn't come near you, Kwon Seobang!

Here's another UFO message from Yuri.

The fan asked Tiff if she'd eaten the cheesecake they gave Yuri on her birthday yet, I think. And Yuri answered it saying she [Yuri] had already eaten it.
Did you even share it with your friends...
« Last Edit: December 06, 2008, 01:54:28 PM by tama-chan »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #935 on: December 06, 2008, 08:48:35 PM »
It's the mom and the daughter (son?)!! The Yoonsic pairing is very popular at the Thai community, actually. :lol:
OH YEAH! I have my own story and explination about that couple actually. but you'd probably call me weird again  :roll:

That is pretty girly... i wouldn't even wear it.

-O_sLaVe

Offline Soy

• soyuri ♥s snsd
  • Member+
  • soyuri, much ?
« Reply #936 on: December 06, 2008, 09:21:31 PM »
Actually haha YoonSic used to be the thing prior to debut. They were a lot closer than Yulsic, but somethings were floating around about how Yuri like helped Sica a lot during that time when antis were spreading really bad rumors about her and somehow they got really close. Yuri is Sica's shining prince ^^
Help feed SNSD, Buy a copy of 'Baby Baby'

♥♥♥♥♥ ed owns my banners ♥♥♥♥ Pink Subs are the best!
Soy + Yuri = SoYuri

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #937 on: December 07, 2008, 05:47:44 AM »
Yeah, I used to wonder about Yulsic predebut, seeing how close they are now. Because there are zero picture of them together, while Yuri has tons with Yoona, same with the Yoonsic pair. From some old Cy comments I've seen, they seemed to be in the same clique. I dunno, maybe they were just closer to the other girls. Jess seemed closer with the older trainees to me (except for Yoona) and Yuri seemed to be closer with the younger ones (except for Anna). Well, I wouldn't be surprised if these two didn't get along at first, even, seeing how they are like polar opposite. That's one of the reasons I like Yulsic so much too. Opposites attract, right? And the past doesn't matter, the girls are all close now anyway.

And, Maria, with or without your explantions, you are weird! :D

Offline Soy

• soyuri ♥s snsd
  • Member+
  • soyuri, much ?
« Reply #938 on: December 07, 2008, 06:00:25 AM »
Yeah they're all close now. But in general the trio of Jess-Yoong-Yul are really close. And I agree that's what makes frigging Yulsic so darn amazing the fact that they're completely opposite. Haha sometimes they have awkward moments because of it, but it's all fun to watch.
Help feed SNSD, Buy a copy of 'Baby Baby'

♥♥♥♥♥ ed owns my banners ♥♥♥♥ Pink Subs are the best!
Soy + Yuri = SoYuri

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #939 on: December 07, 2008, 06:07:24 AM »
Okay, I'm really late on this, but happy belated birthday, Yuri! :heart: :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - INSIDE OF ME