JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary

Author Topic: The YuRi Thread  (Read 1294948 times)

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
Re: The YuRi Thread
« Reply #1380 on: August 05, 2009, 11:18:02 PM »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1381 on: August 06, 2009, 06:20:38 AM »
Yuriya~<3

Those shoes aren't made for walking. Can you even stand up straight in them??

My Yuri was so tired yesterday, she looked like zombie. She even forgot the dance. :lol:

[fan]090805 SNSD 'Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)' (SuJu's kiss The Radio)by zOAsUsA™

I read that she had a photoshoot with Sica for NYLON, then there was Hello Baby shjooting (outdoor too and in the pics, she looked mad tired), then Sukira concert in the evening. And she was so hyper the night before at Yoon Gun's radio! I doubt she's getting better today since there are 3 events for them to go too, not counting practises for SM con and whatever. Stay strong, Yuriya <3

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #1382 on: August 06, 2009, 06:30:22 AM »
She probably can't...hence the facial expression XD

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that Yuri seems quieter than normal. And I've been noticing that for some time now. I wanna say since ChinChin in June?
I was more concerned about all of her being in her face around 2something LOL.
Anyway, the girls look great and I'm happy to see they're all fine after the car crash (especially Hyoyeonnie).

Yoona's hair.... MATCHES YURI'S~ "what a gay" :lol:

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Kanki

• Kanki-tastic
  • Member+
  • Ooh La-La!
« Reply #1383 on: August 06, 2009, 06:36:15 AM »
I think it's time for a goodbye stage or less of a busy schedule. Not only is their schedule packed but they were gone for 9 months and then went into more promotions than necessary with Gee...its like going from nothing to over the top...D: *worries~*

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1384 on: August 06, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
She's been like this since Gee, I think. On shows where all the members were there, she'd be more quiet for the most times, except for some. For TV, it could be editing, so radio shows are more obvious. But if you watch Sukira (with Sunny) or Freeway (with Sooyoung), she was very lively, playing with the camera, dancing. Not to mention the latest Yoon Gun's Dreamy Radio where she was just crazy, ran dom dancing, shouting GEE GEE GEE GEE! But, of course, she was down the next day.

I think it could be both the scripts and her mood. They're trying to push everyone now, not just a few members like before. In order for them to have more airtime, you have too cut some from others. I'm cool with that as long as it's not ridiculous like HMF. And yeah, sometimes it's just her mood. When Yuri's sick or tired, she doesn't hide it very well. Her facial expression says everything. Sometimes she seemed so tired it seemed like it was hard just to keep her eyes open. Yuri is a health freak, maybe she used to have a healthy daily schedule for herself, I don't know. She once said that she didn't sleep much but then she hadn't gotten sick. She was very strng and healthy, so maybe she thought she could go on like that easily, so she wore herself down, then it hit her hard.

Offline guohao91

« Reply #1385 on: August 06, 2009, 01:46:30 PM »
They should really rest.
Btw wheres taeyeon?
3>> SNSD <<3

Offline snsdwonderbang

« Reply #1386 on: August 06, 2009, 09:05:31 PM »
lately yuri has been less energetic... back in Champagne, you could really tell. and now in hello baby, the performances, some of the radios, its really obvious.

i think tamatron is right. back in shimshimtapa she said she didnt sleep a lot, and it probably seemed like she didnt need it. now, after their rigorous schedules and backbreaking promotions, its finally getting to her. i want them to take a break. they need it.. especially when happy-virus yuri is down :[

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1387 on: August 07, 2009, 06:16:16 AM »
I doubt a break is happening anytime soon. A Goodbye Stage is probably not that far off, but then there's a preparation for the 2nd album, right? I know it's just a rumour but I really believe it's coming out this time, especially with Genie not being so big. So they will have to record songs, practise the dance, shoot for jacket and MV, blabla. And there'll still be events to attend every few days maybe. My wish is for them to hold a solo concert. I wonder when they'll be able to do that if they have no real break first.

lol there even was a news article about how tired Yuri seemed to be, which never got translated of course since it's about Yuri;
http://www.sosiz.net/info_data/4863793

They should really rest.
Btw wheres taeyeon?
In her thread.

Offline snsdwonderbang

« Reply #1388 on: August 10, 2009, 04:16:01 AM »
okay, so the goodbye stage happened. okay so the inki goodbye stage happened. i was happy to see yuri smile during the dance. aren't they coming back on 09/09/09? thats the day i go back to school ...

anyways, tamatron you're probably right. even without promotions, they're probably still going to appear in a lot, (and yuri's still going to be mucore mcing,) doing those random events at universities and stuff, though i never understood why those things happen. just another way to make money? either way, they're still going to be working hard for the 2nd album. i can only hope that she (and the others) are getting more sleep or time to rest. it actually depresses me when i see her down....><

and thanks for sharing those pictures, though my mood dropped some more, haha..
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 03:10:43 AM by snsdwonderbang »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1389 on: August 12, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »
Congrats, Yuriya! XD

유리 - Hello Baby - Ep.08 (cut)

Minwoo is being his touchy self again, stroking her hair from her head to her back :lol:. Okay, so I don't really know what he's usually like but I've just seen him being touchy with her before :P.

Oh yeah, reminded me of the topic about how she hasn't been very lively on variety shows, but you can see on Hello Baby that she's still being Kkapyul, which makes me think that it might mostly be editing and scripts on other shows. Not to say that Hello Baby isn't scripted but there've been little kkap moments that I doubt they told her to do, like skipping to the song into the nursery like in this ep.

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #1390 on: August 12, 2009, 01:26:51 PM »
^
LOL she sure didn't expect it, and neither did i.
They were all pretty dorky on this ep(especially Sooyoung), but Yul did look a lot better than she was on the recent variety shows and especially the performances.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1391 on: August 12, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »
This is funny. :lol:

Boom making fun of Yuri

If you don't get that : [noembed]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XjVrZS4GII&feature=response_watch[/noembed]

THIS IS TOO MUCH!

LOL.

Here, Yuriya.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 07:04:05 PM by tamatron »

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1392 on: August 13, 2009, 04:31:48 AM »
Daaaaaaaaayum! :bow: Too much is not enough!

I have noticed her and Minwoo are very familiar when they are around each other.  >_> But Minwoo is awesome . . . yea.

Offline snsdwonderbang

« Reply #1393 on: August 13, 2009, 06:03:35 AM »
rofl i watched the fancam of golden ladder, hilarious. sica was teasin yul too haha xD
and yeah, she was regular kkabyul on hello baby, rolling in the tube thing and then touched by minwoo. they're really close! he still voted her as worst mom though , rofl her reaction <3

and thank you for those gifs. the Gee one with the chest.. she had to stick her tongue out too, as if the dance wasnt enough  x.x

Offline dorkandkkab

« Reply #1394 on: August 15, 2009, 08:35:13 PM »
Yuri looked so smexy during Chocolate. I'm still replaying that Hollaback Girl performance aha. Lately it seems like Tiffany has successfully converted Yuri to be DdilYul.

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1395 on: August 16, 2009, 02:28:38 PM »
The girls have a day off today (due to SM con's postponement, I suppose), so Yuri got a chance to go visit her bro in the army. I wonder when was the last time she went...

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #1396 on: August 17, 2009, 07:40:49 PM »
"Music Core saved my career."

Yuri talking about how she used to be jealous of other girls pre-debut, like how Yoona got so many CF gigs and Sooyoung got to debut in Japan and it'd made her worried about her career. Kang Hodong then asked her if she was still jealous with TaeNy having solo songs and Yoona doing dramas and stuff, so she was like, "I'm Music Core's MC now ."

Jealous Yuri

So...this is what I think it goes. Do correct me if I'm wrong. :)
Yuri admitted to once be jealous of Yoona's popularity. But now it was all okay because she became MuCore's MC (it was her joke tonight). Then she tried to compliment Yoona but had to ask her what to say. XD

Sooyoung & Yuri imitating Sunny in Gee

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 09:23:05 PM by tamatron »

Offline guohao91

« Reply #1397 on: August 18, 2009, 04:56:56 AM »
LOL :lol:
3>> SNSD <<3

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #1398 on: August 18, 2009, 11:55:53 PM »
Man that show looks soooo awesome. Hope it gets subbed. :grin:

Poor Yuri. She tries harder than anyone but still gets the short end. :smh She probably even made a career path chart before debut. . . . She better be careful though. Yoona might block her from coming to her filmings or calling her at work anymore.

(Glad someone finally called out sunny for her butt shaking)

Offline dorkandkkab

« Reply #1399 on: August 19, 2009, 12:32:41 AM »
Ahahaha, those videos were hilarious.

This is THE best picture in Yasimmanman.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary